All Comments on 'Imperius Ch. 09'

by Damoiselle

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Becoming_PeleBecoming_Peleover 2 years ago

I hope that Damoiselle will consider consolidating all the chapters into a book. So far, she has me anxiously awaiting every new installment. The last chapter (8) was surprising. This one with the continual reweaving of the dynamics between Lilah and Magnus even better.

Please, please come out with continuing chapters soon. I am impatient to see how the nest of snakes resolves itself in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn it Lilah, I thought you had a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A masterful chapter. Easily one of the best ever written on this site. You weave the emotions going through Lilah — catatonia, despair, self-disgust, lust — in a way that is so beautifully and devastatingly articulated. It is also interesting to see Magnus here: cold, unfeeling Magnus understanding that he craves her fire as much as he craves her submission. I also enjoyed that you didn’t take the typical “heroine falls in love with her captor” and that it still feels very much like a dystopian non-con romance. Thank you for this cheaper, it was sexy. It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES SO EXCITED THIS STORY IS BACK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I forgot I was reading this series and had to go back over the previous chapters to make sure. It's hard to wait over a year without an installment but this was well worth the wait.

EGRIEGRIover 2 years ago
What a joy to read

It has been a while but the quality of your writing is worth the wait. I do hope you have come safely through life in the time of COVID and can return to producing chapters with your former frequency. The request by Lilah in the last few sentences certainly sets the stage for more interesting chapters. I do hope you have this all mapped out.

Welcome back and thank you for continuing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST CHAPTER. So incredibly glad ur back but also sOOO happy their dynamic is changing! And Magnus is becoming more understandable. Excited to see what's next!!!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 2 years ago

There was so much packed into this chapter! It was great. I hope that Ianthe continues to get locked out of the secret depths of Lilah.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 2 years ago

Yes! Let the games begin!

And welcome back! Hope the next chapter doesn't take so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he had no problems while mercilessly sodomising her dry ass and tearing her bottom while mocking her and now he feel so concerned when she only got her hand little burned now he see her pain and not when he didnt even bothered to use lube while thrusting into her virgin asshole

how nice and kind of him !

i am sure the pain of sudden unprepared sodomy must be way more than a little hot water

so why was he blind to her pain while sodomising her

what kind of man can claim to love his beloved while he fucks her dry channel (anal) mocking at her pain and shock ?

he says "Everything I have done, wrong or right, I have done with the intent to protect you. If you believe nothing else, at least believe that"

what good has he done by sodomising her or repeatedly raping her ,putting the painfully big egg vib in her small channel ,fisting her vagina, starving her ,

humiliating her by deepthroat or parading her almost naked among his colleague and simultaneously hurting her loved ones and her country ? please someone explain me what gud he has done for her?

is there anything in for her if she wasnt his fucktoy she would be others whats the difference ?

whether she shamelessly serve him or other guys ? she will still be a whore no matter whose

i request the writer to let someone sodomise magnus ass i would love to his torn bloody anus

coz how many men sodomise a woman who nursed them and saved their life while they were dying at the war

also now she is so grateful and warm towards the man who misses no opportunity to humiliate her whether they are alone or in company of his colleagues,

who has no concern if he gave her rectal cancer while having pleasure from fucking her dry bleeding asshole,who killed her people and always see her as a mere pain and humiliation slut the lil bit respect and adoration i had for her is completely lost

sorry but she is such a weakling i am losing interest as magnus never suffered(yes i feel like cutting his duck and feeding it back to him ) i hate him with every single cell in my body and no matter what he does no matter how much pain he takes even if he sacrifies his life for her he is irredeamable in my eyes i will never forgive him for what sufferings she got at his hands in the process of breaking and conquering the 3 holes of hers

my heart cries at her pain and unhealthy mindset

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon, you're suffering under a few misapprehensions. While nothing can justify Magnus' behavior and treatment of another person, he has very decidedly not done the following:

Starved Lilah

Fisted Lilah's vagina

Practiced anal sex on Lilah dry (On the only occasion of anal sex in this story, he spent quite some time lubricating before he initiated)

Again, this doesn't make his view of the situation correct, or necessarily make him any less of a villain. Magnus is a bad dude. He's doing bad things, and it's bad of him to try to justify them--and it's completely reasonable for you to hate him. What might be less reasonable is for you to continue to put yourself through the experience of reading a story you seem to dislike.

karalinekaralineover 2 years ago

Wonderful as ever!

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 2 years agoAuthor

Karaline,

It wouldn't be without your wonderful editing!

4u2_nv4u2_nvover 2 years ago

It's a really interesting and deep chapter. In her mourning and weakness she feels the need for purpose even if it's tidying - little ways to take back control over her environment, and for all his power he flounders. It's quite balancing in a way - and yet as he says she'll always be more vulnerable.... but then again in other ways so will he with her as his weakness. Beautifully done.

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

Ignore anon, Damoiselle. She is obviously laboring under her own issues. Thanks for adding to the story. I am sure I speak for many when I hope that you can add more chapters as swiftly as possible.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 2 years ago

Was very much worth the wait. Eagerly waiting for more chapters to come.

BloopBleepBloopBleepover 2 years ago

Thank you for returning to one of my

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much! This is one of my favorite stories online at the moment. For some reason I was hooked from the beginning and will continue waiting patiently for each installment.

I agree with others here, you should definitely consolidate into a book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found your series today and I am quite pleased with this find. It's hitting a spot that I didn't know would be this enjoyable. Please continue and don't wait too long. I need to read more, in fact if you could write more that would be amazing. An actual suggestions if possible. Lilah is a healer and Magnus is a solider (which should be a little more expanded, adds to his mystique if he is a hero of the empire but she has no idea how etc etc), I think it would be good to utlize a moment where Magnus gets injured times to create a bonding experience between them. I mean you could make it even more dramatic close to life threatening from a suprise raid or a battle. It could build them up a lot. But thank you anyways!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t know how I missed your last update and only read this chapter now. It’s a wild guess but I’m thinking Lilah’s lost love must be the one making the behemoths now that Lilah’s father is dead.

Anyways, great chapter as always. I enjoy the intense yet reluctant (on Lilah’s part) connection between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Hope to read this as a full novel. So much depth and potential

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivatealmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story and so appreciate your writing style. Your variety of characters and their narratives is interesting and the background question of whether this planet and native people will survive the relentless, crushing pursuit of domination and enslavement by the slavers of the Galaxy is also keeping me interested! Can't wait to see how the next chapter unveils! 💞

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

I would love to see Lilah actually know how to make what her father did. The truth serum only made her answer the questions asked. I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe they will free her if she agrees to help make the air ships or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obsessed with this story & can't WAIT for the next chapter. Honestly still mourning the discovery of Saphir's true character, lol. I did not realize how invested I am.

One lil grammar suggestion: review its vs. it's. "Its" is for possession, while "it's" is only ever used as a contraction for "it is".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good to see some depth from magnus. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you update with new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so the little slut can be the prostitute

LangeannLangeann12 months ago

I can’t believe this is the end of this story! Why does every good story have such dead endings? They just stop. I loved the story … I just wish it had an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't know if this was intentional - I am sad to see it end here - but this is an adequate stopping point.

I want to see more, if you can ever get back to it. But as a turning point, this is an adequate place to stop as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bit of a mary sue but overall an alright read

Whitley4343Whitley43438 months ago

This is a great story. Sad that there was not more to it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree this story is amazing, I wonder if this is the end of the story or if there's more to it.

F0RG1VNF0RG1VN7 months ago

Welp it's been 2 years and nothing, so while a good ending non the less still sad to see it end here.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn285 months ago

Still holding out some hope that you will continue to add to this wonderful story! I have enjoyed seeing the characters grow…and am hoping that Magnus will finally understand that Safir (not sure I spelled that correctly) was basically telling him that Lilah needs something to engage her mind…a purpose to keep life in her. Glad to see she’s starting to emerge from the cloud she was understandably in! Hoping for more!

Carol G

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Hoping fervently that you come back from hiatus to finish this. It's very well written and every person has their own scheme which makes it so intriguing.

Honestly once you finished if you wanted to continue this world you could even do spinoffs; I'd kill to read about Mairi's, Anthony's, and even Elspeth's experiences being under the charge of vastly different Imperial people. Sounds like Ajax also worked his way up from gladiator-hood, and I want to see what he does with Diarmund. Of course I want to know how Eris (prototype) and Saphir (perfected version) are connected and where they came from. So much to know! If you're there, please finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamoiselle@Damoiselle
12/09: I've submitted Imperius Ch. 9. Hopefully it uploads quickly. To all my readers: Feel free to save my stories for your own personal use. It is possible that someday I will work some of them into a novel, and I want you to know that you're welcome to save the origina...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Imperius Ch. 08 Previous Part
Imperius Series Info