All Comments on 'Impersonating Brianne Ch. 02'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for the depth of emotion in the story. It doesn't matter how others respond, you have touched my heart and opened it up to love once again. Thank you. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Waiting

I like this story a lot. The deep emotions that the chacters are feeling, you make it real. I can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fascinating

the story was excellent. hope part 3 delves more on emotions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Passionate as well as Erotic!

Excellent writing - you make the reader care about the characters and what will happen next. Not only erotic, but also passionate. I lost my wife a couple of years ago, and these two stories evoke some wonderful (as well as painful) feelings. I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm loving this story

A really wonderful romantic story. You've done a marevelous job of developing this characters into two very approachable and likeable people. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Part I was the best, the most original,,,

the flow's still good; but this second part becomes a bit more trying, contrited, forced, repetitive,,,

when a man who's teaching college --- an assistant professor --- has no reflected thought (countering a hooker) on why a year's earning of around $50,000 or $60,000 IS VERY, VERY DIFFERENT from a hooker making that much in a month, as she said ------ that man's not too smart.

she's NOT that smart, either, to have made such idiotic compare/contrast.

in PART I, I had this "romantic" wish that somehow they'd get together; that he would come to love her for Marissa and she would quit her "profession;" however, this SECOND part of the "story" tells me there's "no future" for them, the "emotions" and "tears" NOTWITHSTANDING.

this is a young woman, in her "earning prime", who will not, who can not, trade her "high earning job" for a job a typical college graduate (male or female) is able or willing to "settle" for.

since right now, in her "prime", Marissa earns likely as much as a very well trained medical DOCTOR (and earns in a month equal to what Alan earns in ONE YEAR from his academic teaching, she boasts, again, a boast to which Alan was impotent to respond) --- and since "earning money" is so much higher in her priority than having "self respect" (her own thinking: she didin't so in many words but it amount to exactly that) --- there is NO REAL chance that this relationship could ever work out in the long run.

after a while, even if they pursue each other, she will come to accuse him of thinking she's his dead wife; he will respond that he thought she HAD changed, had quit her "line of business" (but she only postponed it to "try" this "relationship"); the lure, the money, the sense of "I can do waht I want, because I earn many times waht you earn" will SURFACE again,,,

so, again, this SECOND part changed my mind about this being a possible "real romance"; the way the author molds these two characters, HE is predictable and is willing to work hard, all his life (though he doesn't have to, having inherited a lot of money already), and is willing to live the mundane, "boring life;"

the way the AUTHOR has molded Marissa,,, she's NOT like Alan, can never be like him, in out-look,, she could never --- for example, and would likely never --- go back in time to WANT to become a doctor again, when she earns as much as $50,000 or so a month? she might very well "retire" in a few years, however, after she's stuffed away a few more hundred thousands and by which time her "prime" will have slowly passed her by,,,,

verdict? good but not great or original like the first part; the author should have stopped there and it would have been a fantastic fantasy about romance, yes! lol

but now she must deal with "real" and "unpredictable" "emotions; bad breath, jealousy, tension, love (whether "conditional" or "uncoditional"), etc. she has not nurtured such things in herself all these years; she's merely confusing momentary good feelings for such; and that can not serve as a basis for a solid relationship, no matter if both truly wanted it,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I look forward to Chapter 3.

Boyd

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Well Done

but it's not up to Part 1.

Part 2 does not have any hint of levity in it. In Part 1 we had Marissa teasing Alan on occasion which provided some relief from the tension in the rest of the story. Also, Part 1 contained sexual episodes that were hotter than what we see in the second part. Part 2's couplings are intense emotionally but are not very exciting. All of their sex has been done on a face to face basis which is the missionary position, seated or otherwise.

Since we are dealing with a call girl I would expect more variety but we have been given plain vanilla. Alan had expressed a desire to Marissa for her to give him head and for him to go down on her. So far we have Marissa doing a little head bobbing and that's all.

The romantic anniversary night was done very well, from the Spa treatments through the return to their suite.

Marissa's revelations as to how she started on her life as a call girl was also very well handled.

On the whole this has been a satisfying story. I am looking forward to Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Agree with the others

There were a lot of things I didn't personally like about this one. Even though you told everyone to read Ch1 first, you constantly referred back to things you had already explained. All the single line, 4 or 5 word sentencs which (for me) broke up the flow. To many asides in her mind about what was happening vs her life as a hooker. There were other small things, but basically there was nothing new introduced in the chapter, so what was the point? It's still really good, but Ch1 was so much better. I'm hoping for a turnaround in Ch3, although it's still great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good but not great

I like your writing...this story could have been better though. I love the characters and can't wait to read next chapters.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wonderful.....

look forward to reading on...respectfully fan in Texas naynay

Binary_LoverBinary_Loveralmost 18 years ago
Pretty good

Well above the level of most writings here on Literotica. I agree with the others though, while it was excellent, and I'm looking forward to part 3, there was something missing. I think I read a comment describing it as levity. I tend to agree. It's similar to following a well balanced main course with a much-too-heavy dessert. There was a little problem with repetition. I know it's Literotica and all, but so far the sex has been pretty routine and maybe a little too scheduled. A touch of spice, like with that holding his hands down bit, is great.

Binary_LoverBinary_Loveralmost 18 years ago
As for the others...

As for the others, mostly they've been kind and kept their criticism constructive. The anonymous poster who commented on 5-2-06 with the comment titled "Part I was the best, the most original" is overly harsh. He/She expresses a few good points, but is overly emphatic on the incompatibility of the two characters. The review reads more a "I'm projected my thoughts and feelings onto you" rant than an actual editorial. The prevailing mood is also very negative. Note that the person is criticizing this story while they can't even write a review that isn't saturated with spelling, grammar, and horrid punctuation errors. That reeks of insecurities to me. So what I'm saying is, ignore them. Good job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

glad to hear there's a part 3, i just read the first two and loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wondeful story.

Congratulations! What a wonderful story. When you think about it, you would assume that a high priced hooker and a well to do gentleman widower would be totally incompatible, and yet your writing have made them two loving people who have grown emotionally and apparently fallen in love. It may not be realistic, but it certainly is an entertaining, heartwarming story. I loved chapters 01 and 02 and can hardly wait for chapter 03. Keep up the good work. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thirsting for more

WOW! LOL You are such a fantastic writer. As a woman and a sucker for romance you hit the mark. Litterally!! To write like that you must either be very good in bed or have a fantastic imagination. I'm going with the former because otherwise it's too depressing. Your story reminds me of Pretty Woman but I like it. I like how you set it in Las Vegas- the center of the universe for flashy glam and romance. I've been to most of the places your characters talk about and it was nice very easy to visualize. I really enjoyed your story and look forward to your next chapter! (Please make it a long one! lol)

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Dynamite Tale

HLD you write an absorbing tale, thank you. As I read this tale I enjoyed it all the way. It is your tale and well done. It is hard for me to follow why these critics want it changed to meet their fancies. So there is a wrong tense or misspelled word - so what. I am going to enjoy the anticipated Chapter 3. Now I have to read more of your efforts, I know I will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed this tale

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Chapter 2?!?

After I read the first chapter, not realizing that's what it was...I was looking at your other stories and saw there was more!!! YEY!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
quality :)

As good as the first... soft and inciting my man... Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I usually get pretty envolved with what I'm reading and this story is no different. You kept me engaged the whole time. Thank you for writing and don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice read

It was very good, but I was continually bugged by two things. As far as we know, the vast majority of her previous clients are horrible, and those that aren't completely horrible just really aren't all that great. She continually talking about how he got past all these great emotional barriers, but it doesn't seem like she should really have many, and if she does they aren't tested to any great lengths.

The other thing is the fact that she thinks that she can't actually fall in love with him even though normally she would easily fall in love with him in normal circumstances. Are we supposed to take from this that she thinks that it's impossible for her to have a lasting relationship with a client even though she would easily have one with a pedestrian?

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Really Interesting Story

It sounds like a piece for analysis in a psychology class. You really get us in deep. Marissa is essentially everyman's fantasy girl, because she is an escort she can work miracles, and basically she becomes an ever virgin(due to her Kegels) and does not have to explain her skills. The chinese used to give their nobles, male and female, lessons in love. The fact is, the emotional barrier is essential for her to survive. According to various authorities marrying hookers knowingly is not that rare event.

aprilsfoolaprilsfoolalmost 15 years ago
You're just a big softy...

Lovely romantic story...all the best bodice busters have a hero and a lass to be saved...lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way better than most...

...of the writing on this site. Unfortunately there isn't a rating higher than five stars. I really enjoyed Chapter 2 and am looking forward to Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb!

I believe this one actually surpassed the first chapter in its intensity. I was drawn in from the very beginning. Thanks for some thoughtful writing that exuded empathy along with the building love your characters expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

What a beautiful Love Story!

M

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Helluva Story

Excellent. I am looking forward to Chapter 3 but am unsure how I want it to end. That makes it a good story for me...

freshstart79freshstart79about 13 years ago
whew...

Thank you for writing this. I usually enjoy sci-fi/fantasy primarily, but the honesty of these characters is unbelievable.

Keep it up, and for the public that doesn't read Literotica, you really should get yourself published...you owe it to the readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the time you put into this story. The detail and character development is so unusual. I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you made my heart pound breathlessly and feel all the struggling, laughter and love - thank you so much <3

brian215brian215about 12 years ago

this deserves a standing ovation!

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Cannot believe this is not a published work in a book somewhere and being made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i enjoyed seeing the growth in both characters as they got more comfortable with each other. really cute story with just the right amount of spice. keep writing!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Wow

This has me tearing up like a baby, the romance feels genuine like its not in a story but something two lonely people finding love with each other. Damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pretty woman

hookr inspired, 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PT# 2 also proves that Pretty Woman is trash in comparison

I've read all of the comments and am flabbergasted. This series is fantastic; better than most of the movies made in the last 10 years as a matter of fact. These characters seem real to many of us who actually have an open heart & mind.

Alan and Marissa are realizing how much they value / care about / like each other.

There are Call Girls who are trash; but I would not classify Marissa as such. Any one who really thinks about Dating, College Partying, Girls Gone Wild, etc... will realize that there are m-a-n-y Men & Women who use sex as a bartering tool ( go dancing, spend money, buy gifts, dinner, expensive cars, motorcycles, clothes, houses, pay ridiculous prices to attend concerts or sports events, etc...) to get what they want out of SEX. But they're mostly back-stabbing, conniving, two faced liars who use every trick in the book to get as much as they can while screwing over the other party. "If I don't get what I want I'll go find someone else, I'll take you to the cleaners, tell all of our classmates / friends, make up a complete lie, etc..." They don't care about anyone but themselves. You can spend $100 on a date, four or five times, get nothing out of it & get dumped - or even worse - find out the girl has been doing 6 guys in the meantime. AND we don't even need to start of the reputation of many boys/men these days who will sleep with anything "just because it's there".

Whereas High-Class call Girls like Marissa are Professionals (basically in a Union), their much smarter, they work together, they're not doing drugs, they're not alcoholics, they take care of themselves, they've got medical benefits, they're protected,they exercise to stay in shape & keep their bodies young looking, they plan to earn x amount of dollars, or work for so long; building an Nest Egg, Investment Portfolio; then walk away and be able to pay for school, a house, etc... And while doing so; are normally much more honest in their dealings. They aren't out to hurt the clients, they any want to be paid for providing a service & at the same time "not get involved in emotional, personal, long-term client relations".

In other words; "dating" is an publicly accepted mode of prostitution! NOT by all; but by many!! People use Drugs, Alcohol, and lack of know how or experince against others to set them up, draw them in, abuse them. I hear every day that there are many times more 13 & 14 year olds (or even younger) engaging in Sex; when they're NOT emotionally ready for it!

During this trip Marissa has actually proven time & again that she's smart, innovative, thinks quickly on her feet, drives hard bargains, knows people, knows gambling, is a Mover & a Shaker, "knows how to get things done", etc... Right now Alan would be a complete moron NOT to hire her to work at the restaurant!

She's also supported Alan personally while he's trying to work through his crisis.

She's also growing, has even been admitting to her self that she doesn't really like it anymore, that she wants to quit. She wants love, children. She lonely because of the profession. We know that she really cares for Alan, and is afraid "that he can't / won't accept her". She's even setting herself to possibly end up with a broken heart because she wants to help him & wants to be with him & be there for him. She just hasn't & most likely won't admit that she loves him - even though she realizes that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

HELL; right now I'd marry her if I were Alan & wouldn't care what anyone else thinks! I would never think that obstacles wouldn't arise, but she'd be worth it to me! I would NOT let her get away!

I've heard horror stories for years about what it takes to become a Doctor; 8 to 12 years or more of very expensive schooling, internships, working a side job to pay bills, plus carry a humongous student loan that may take 20 or 30 years to pay off. Working like a slave 24 x 7; sometimes up 36 hours at a time "which is mandated by the hospital, WTF". That isn't a manner of Prostitution? Many of us are selling our souls to pay bills, to get ahead, to keep up with the jones's; what the hells the difference?

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another tale

spawned from hooker fixation desire

1 *s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same as chapter One

This is a great story. See my comments for Chapter One. I wear all the chapters before about three or four months ago.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MEMORIES

THERE WAS A PLACE IN THE STORY WHERE MARISSA THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THE MEMORIES THAT THEY WOULD SHARE. YOU HAVE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 3 OR WHAT SHE WANTS TO HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM. I HAVE READ ALL 3 PARTS MANY TIMES AND EXPECT TO READ THEM MANY MORE AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING THAT I MISSED LIKE THE(MEMORIES). A FANTASTIC LOVE STORY, AS ALWAYS 5 STARS PLUS.

RON TEXAS

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
one broken, one damaged

both with regrets.

but, as well written as it is, it is still difficult for me to have empathy for an "escort".

and I understand that is my limitation, not hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
faling in love

A professr and escort fall in love. Remember love is where you find it and who you find it with and it seems they have found it. So rich man,poor man,solicate or escort love is love.In my favorites read many times.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great story

Great story, incredible romance, intense feelings, and a possible future together ...

What Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty woman, but with more passion.

5 * for you, and yes, I still have trouble seeing the PC keyboard.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Gifted Writing.

The story is truly exceptional in it's expressed personal relations as they evolve and the dialogue as written. Hard to believe that there have not been any comments on the story for over a year. Went back and read the 40 some previous comments which ranged from great to absurd babble. Having said that, that the story can invoke such strong reactions from readers makes its own statement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Empathy.!!!

I'm sorry for not writing anything on the first chapter but , you story has held me in such an emotional state whilst I have been reading that I simply didnt want to stop reading all that you have woven for us to enjoy . Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a sensual tale that touches every fibre in my body , I don't think I have ever read anything that makes my eyes water so much as I read how the 2 are getting to know each other . Thank You , Thank You , Thank You .x

Kathryn... x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two people

Two people hurt in different ways find love

omni_satisfieromni_satisfierover 5 years ago
great

Dear @HLD, I would say only one thing. I would buy a romance/fiction paperback published by reputed publishers written by you. If there is already one, tell me I will buy ASAP. If not, I know your work will be published soon.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Sorry, but I had to drop down to 3 ✨ ... Primarily due to the ending of the chapter. It was, just, the wrong place to stop. Almost no one likes a cliffhanger there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Alan is finding a new wife, and her name will be mommy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2973 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories