All Comments on 'Implanted'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

It was exactly right for what it needed to be. Neither too "over the top" nor "droopy, sad statistically numb". It could have been a bit more enthusiastic but didn't really need the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing, top notch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Left me in awe

Your imagination and writing skills are amazing, another 5 stars from me. I always get a buzz when I see that you have a new story out. This one was a perfect blend of horror, humour and hope that produces the erotic. Technology that can fundamentally change who you are. It was a perfect example of the Oscar Wilde quote;

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.“

Tess (UK)

stephenchapmanstephenchapmanalmost 4 years ago
Didn't see it coming

Love the twist at the end. Like the restraint of the lesbian section. Really a pretty light touch throughout the story.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

The twist at the end was nice, but I found it rather flat overall. There was no character to relate to. While we learned something of our protagonist's early childhood, and it didn't seem very nice, that's about it. We don't actually "know" her. Nothing regarding the procedure, her experiences and motivations, her inner dialogue, etc.

For someone that was able to "opt out" like she did, it would have been nice to know something about how that happened, why it happened, why it wasn't discovered, etc. This all-knowing computer system would surely have flagged someone that hadn't been back for phase 2, so how'd our heroine get away with it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...