Importance of a HOT LUNCH

Story Info
Voyeured wife.
1k words
4.37
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, on the day this takes place, I have been happily married for around 2 years. I am just shy of 6', 185lbs and have good muscle tone. I don't have a " six pack " but my stomach is flat and tight and I have a full bush of pubic hair.

My lovely wife is shorter, 5'4", 115 lbs with a great pair of 34b breasts and in my very biased opinion, she has a fantastic ass which I can't get enough of. She also has a full bush of curly blonde hair.

I usually come home for lunch and have frequently had my wife tell me that it's important to eat a hot lunch.

On this particular day, I did get home for lunch but I was running a little late. I walked in the back door and into the kitchen before going into the living room and up the hallway towards the bedrooms wondering what my wife was up to.

I had walked far enough up the hallway to see in the door of our bedroom and was surprised to see my wife's naked body on the bed 🛌. Because of the angle, I couldn't see her face but I did have a great view of the rest of her body.

My lovely naked wife had her legs spread, knees bent and the soles of her feet pressed together. Her right hand was between her splayed legs and she was vigorously rubbing her clit while her left hand was fondling her breasts. She was using her thumb and index fingers to twist her bullet hard nipples.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing but not wanting to interrupt what she was doing, I walked back the way I had come so I could quietly undress. When I pulled my underwear off, my erection sprung free and stood at attention!

I quietly walked back up the hallway to the vantage point where I could watch my wife.

As I watched her rub, fondle and pinch, my hand found my throbbing cock and I started to stroke it. I continued to watch my wife and stoke myself while enjoying her obvious state of arousal. I don't know how long she was pleasuring herself before I got home but at this point at least 15 minutes had gone by.

I watched and stroked, transfixed by her actions. She rubbed faster and suddenly her back arched, she moaned loudly and her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm. Her ass bounced on the bed and her stomach muscles tightened and relaxed as the waves of pleasure pulsed through her.

With my cock in hand, I walked into the room and asked what she was doing. With a smile 😊 on her beautiful face, she told me she was warming up lunch and I had better eat it before it got cold. I wasted no time getting on the bed and between her legs. She spread her legs and lifted her knees which opened her pussy and I could see how wet he pubes were. My stiff cock was forgotten for the time being as I feverishly attacked her waiting pussy. I first licked and sucked to remove all of the sweet nectar generated by her masturbation.

Having cleaned her pussy, I used my fingers to search her public hair and then spread her lips. Fully exposed, her pussy was still leaking sweet nectar so I started licking. With my tongue flat against her, I started licking the full length of her exposed pussy. As I licked, her pussy started to leak more sweet nectar. Using the tip of my tongue, I started making little circles around her clitoris.

Like her nipples, it is very sensitive and protruded about a quarter inch. The tongue action was causing my wife to moan and squirm. She reached down and grabbed my head, pulling my face tighter to her open sex and with a scream started cumming all over my face. Her legs clamped around my head and her sweet nectar flowed freely making it hard to lick up. As her orgasm subsided, she released my head and her legs relaxed. With a contented sigh, her body relaxed.

While she enjoyed the satisfaction of her orgasm, I suddenly remembered my stiff cock. I knelt between her splayed legs and with great restraint, slowly slid my full length into her incredibly hot, tight pussy. Her heat encompassed my erection and I reveled in how great it felt. With my desire for release getting stronger with each thrust of my hips, the speed of our coupling increased and shortly I was pounding my wife's juicy cunt.

The rapid pounding was having the desired effect on both of us. We were both perspiring freely and my horny wife was now starting to moan and squirm which was my cue to pick up the pace and make her cum. With her so close, I let her know that I was ready to erupt into her and our orgasms overlook us. My cock spewed shot after shot of warm salty cum deep inside her pussy which contracted and squeeze my cock, milking every single drop out.

We both sighed contentedly as we lay connected at the waist and enjoyed the heat of our bodies. I looked at my watch and realized that I had better get back to work and as I got off the bed, my wife sat up, put her hand on my ass and pulled me toward the bed 🛌. She then took my soft cock into her warm mouth and sucked and licked our combined juices off. With the gift of youth, my cock started to stiffen but I couldn't spare the time to fuck her again. I did however have time to return the favor and quickly got between her legs and cleaned her cum covered bush before sucking all of my seed which had combined with her sweet nectar out of her satisfied pussy.

I quickly dressed, gave her a long lingering kiss and reluctantly left to go back to work.

As I walked toward the car, it suddenly struck me, my wife was absolutely right...... it is important to have a hot lunch!!

If you have read this far, thank you kindly for sharing your time with me. If you liked the story, please let me know. If you Didn't like the story, please let me know why. It is helpful and may improve my future efforts.