Becoming Her Voyeuristic Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic adventures of a hot social wife & worshipping husband.
2.7k words
3.43
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Know us better than we know us, before we get into our honeymoon personals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were on our double digit honeymoon. But this honeymoon is special, because we finally made it - decided to stay together for lifelong & want to make it memorable.

We were dating before we got married & had multiple vacations together - the actual honeymoons. However, going to secluded places didn't make any sense now. All the fun is in being present in a socially fueled erotic adventure.

My wife is all excited about our first trip as a married couple. But, wait - there's more to know here before knowing the secrets of our honeymoon.

Having well balanced hormonal secretions, fitness & diet made her look physically proportionate. Where as I'm stressed, over - thinking, eating, drinking, smoking & low on testosterone. How much ever cum is filling my balls, everyday it is going out in drain because of heavy masturbation. In total - I'm out of shape.

If my wife & I are posing together, there is a high contrast of physical appearance. She's a travel influencer with a huge fan base for her physique.

And I'm a rich dude always traveling with my socially cool wife while my employees are making money for me in the glass offices far away - so naturally we're the clichéd couple on your Instagram feed.

Once we were in a resort & I took a picture of my wife facing the golden hour sunlight drifting through her semi transparent top. That night I posted the picture on Instagram & comment section exploded with these phrases:

"They're big, show more"

"Send your wife for a fun trip?"

"Two Big Melons GIF"

"Guess the size, I say 36D" (55 replies)

"So firm & tight, shameless bitch remove the top"

"Husband must be cuck"

"Breeding material"

"If I were her husband, I will not waste time taking pictures"

There's enough content in comment section revealing the online lust. But the pic has got lot of likes & comments that there is a considerable increase in "lustful" follower base.

A simple pic of a good looking woman in sheer top with lot of Insta traction? - Sometimes what's inside that sheer cloth make matters I believe.

My wife was first disgusted by the vulgarity in expression of lust in comments. But, next night's sex was very wet for both of us.

I recited these lines while having sex: "Big boobs huh", "I'm so lucky".

"Can you put those 36D melons in my mouth"

She slapped me, I thought that's the end of sex but she leaned forward and kissed me hard then put her left B in my mouth & started rubbing space between her thighs on the bulge between my legs.

We both know what's happening there. A silent enjoyment of a desire that's unspoken. We looked into each other's eyes in the dim light of that night - she slowly moved a little, adjusted her legs on both sides of me & my bulge slowly entered into her wetness - it's so hot down there & she started riding slowly & I looked at her upper body. Her B's are firm & upright, bouncing. I said "breeding material". She slapped me hard.

That was our moment of wetness, we both know we want more of it & open minded enough to do the next right thing so we could have this kind of night again & again.

We found our key to coming with satisfaction.

Next,

We did a bikini video while she's swimming in a Maldives pool. Posted online & had 5 rounds of sex that night.

Then,

Lingerie shoot for a budding brand at a Bali resort. Posted online & got bonus 5 + 4 rounds of sex just few hours after posting.

She is satisfied with me in ways I didn't understand fully.

I'm not. I need a little more of something I don't know yet.

Something opened up in me where I started getting more turned on by the world's reaction to my wife's free spirit. I'm happy but stressed naturally to find answers.

I started accepting the fact that I'm less worthy than her & merely lucky to be closer to her, where many guys & a few women are outwardly lusting after her.

I'm her voyeur. The luckiest one. I started worshipping her more.

So I decided to ask her "What's turning you on in all of this recent developments".

But I didn't, this is better left unspoken & expressed solely in the actions.

My choice of shopping for her shifted from expensive brands to cheap clothes that are made for her beauty. I want us to look like couple who's trying to be hungry for attention.

Broad necks, V necks with a little cleavage, yoga pants which defines the ass crack, denim shorts, thin strap bralettes, halter necks, bikinis, neon bras, nipple covers, boob tapes, mini skirts, above knee frocks, bright color panties.

I asked her to shop clothes form me. She got linen shorts & sleeveless loose gym vests. It felt like an old dad bod look with young hot wife just making enough to survive & for attention.

In resorts, my wife used to hug my hands while walking - only when she wears a deep neck top.

Her eyes lock with the people walking past. Both of us found that people looked more at her cleavage rubbing against my arms & then her face, back to the big sweaty boobs brushing against my fat biceps.

I never understood why she did that but my dick did & responded with a bulge.

I'm her toy in this slow erotic game. I liked being her prop. I started responding favorably to her moves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One night I hid all her bras. We are running late for a Caribbean supper party. She looked at me. I didn't respond. She went inside the bedroom & came out in a military green vest made of elastane & a camouflage pant with boots.

I stood up from my signature lazy sitting position, my dick too. She came close & gave me a kiss on my forehead. I put hand around her waist & looked down.

Frequent jerking off made my dick ooze cum easily & constantly.

I saw her cleavage & there is a wet spot on my grey linen shorts, she jerked me off in the washroom. I looked at her B bouncing & nipples hard while her hand moved up & down my dick. I came hard. She tried to remove her pants but I put a hand on hers like I was stopping.

I want her to be turned on that night at dinner party. Let the fire burn.

But she dropped the pants anyways, removed her panty. Then pulled the pants up. What a move.

I smelled wet dot on her bright panty. She asked me to lick it. I did. We shared a wet kiss.

That place is made of yellow grass, next to the beach. Walls are of knee length made of bamboo logs. Could see the waves disappear into darkness.

Hosts are fellow influencer couple - launching a cosmetic brand. We could spot people we only saw online.

We hugged the hosts, at that very moment I got an idea. I want to spend the night capturing pictures of the party, leaving my then girlfriend to socializing.

I started clicking pictures of my girlfriend hugging people. While her B unintentionally brushing off of a stranger. That gentil compression.

I'm hard. After couple of pictures, I rushed to the washroom to jerk off looking at the pics. I could hear sudden burst of music.

When I came out I saw lights gone disco - In the darkness I moved to find her.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

The touch is feminine. I felt a pant zip brushing against my ass. The hug from behind has become tight, a dominating one, slowly her hand moved inside my pants & took my dick out. It's her.

I could feel boobs brushing against my back. I could see a flash burst infront of me. A black waiter has clicked a picture of my dick out with a hand jerking off. I'm shocked & my dick become limp.

She's gone in a second & I could see a flash again with her taking a selfie with the tall, black waiter with his hand innocently around her shoulder but not touching her. She saw me & waved me to come join them for a selfie.

I was then pushed by the wildly dancing crow &managed to move next to her. We were pushed together & still managed to take selfies. I was pushed against her, she was pushed into the tall black waiter & he got pinned to the wall.

There were a burst of clicks & the phone fell down, I bent down to take it & got forced between her legs by the crowd, I took the phone & moved up.

Now, I'm between my girlfriend & the tall muscular black waiter. Sandwiched. Her boobs are pressed on my chest. I felt a raging hardon against my ass cheeks.

I don't want to feel that. So I held her arms, pushed her forward but crowd is still pushing her back, so I swapped places with her.

Now she's pinned between me & the waiter. The dance number changed to a more charged one.

I could see her pressed against him & My hard on is against her ass.

She looked to the side, & touched my dick from behind.

She winked & turned around. Now her ass is against the waiter & she started kissing me wildly. Then I felt waiter hands over her shoulder & landed on mine.

He pulled us closer to him.

At that moment everything slowed down in my head. What's happening would change things again for both of us.

I moved my hand & touched her pussy over the fabric. There is a wetspot.

I moved my hand around her hand to know whats going on. As I moved my hand, she moved a little forward & my hand cupped her ass - then she moved back - Now I could feel a massive cock.

My hand is squeezed between a cock and fit ass of my girlfriend.

The waiter moved his hand over my girlfriends crotch and she moved forward. His hand is squeezed between my hardon & my girlfriends crotch.

At that moment. I could feel him unzipping his pant & put his dick in my hands. His other hand reached out into my pants & pulled my dick out.

That moment i understood - his hardon is not just for her but me as well!

I whispered in her ear - let's go from here. She nodded.

I took her hand & squeezed through the crowd towards the sea.

Once I got out - it's all silent, I turned around - saw her hand then her top which is full of fold marks. Then her pretty face sweating & hair allover but her other hand is pulling something out - it's him. The waiter with his dick out!

His dark face grinned showing white teeth. The power went off & I couldn't see his teeth anymore.

She took both of our hands and started running towards the shore. I didn't ask any questions.

Once we reached the sand she made us sit on the shore. Stood infront of us & removed her top & threw on my lap.

It's all dark except for the moonlight. She walked away from us but facing us. We could see her magnificent B bouncing gently. They look hot, sweaty & innocent.

I could feel the presence of a stranger. I saw his gaze fixed at her. My dick is hard - I want to jerk off.

I sat on my knees. Pulled my pants down. Started stroking. I looked at him as he is imitating me.

She removed her pants & went threw towards me & it landed on my face, blocking the view. I removed it to see her sexy ass getting into the water.

She asked us to join in.

We both got naked & started running. The waiter made some wild sound & we are in the water with her next minute.

Now the waves are wild because of moons gravity. A hard wave hit on my back and I fell down on her & she landed on the broad chest of the waiter.

He is string enough to withhold the push. He hands are over his neck for support.

My dick is against her ass. Her crotch is against his dick. His hands again reached out over her shoulders & landed on mine. I put my hands on her B.

He pulled me closer towards him. My dick entered between her ass crack. His dick is brushing against her crotch. My hands are squeezed between her B & his chiseled chest.

We stood there in a tight hug and moved along with the waves. As we jumped with waves we started laughing. I rested my head on her shoulder. His head rested on her other shoulder. She rested her face on his chest.

She started sobbing. I could feel tears coming from my eyes & the waiter started tearing up as well. We cried. I didn't know why I'm tearing. I don't know about her.

He never spoke.

A large wave broke the bond. He fell down this time. I held her tight so didn't fall down. But I did.

The water pushed us little out then in again. I stood up & a powerful blow of a wane hit my face sand went into my eyes.

As I help my face, I could feel someone blowing air into my eyes. & I could feel her boobs brushing me from behind. So the waiter is blowing air. She pushed me towards him. He put hands on her shoulder & puller her close.

I'm again squeezed. I'm now feeling my dick touching his massive cock. There is a warmth on my dick & she's spooning me from behind.

She took my hands and put around him. I landed my head on his chest. It's wet, flat, hard & chiseled like a plate.

Her hands moved between out dicks. She held mine and lifted it up and put against his. Her hands moved up & down. She measured both.

I turned my body in between breaking the bond. I started kissing her wildly. He's brushing his dick on my ass. His hands reached out to her ass cheeks.

She broke the kiss. I asked "let's go home?".

She kissed me again & double tapped on the waiters hand.

He removed the hands from her ass and hugged of us.

I patted on his back & rubbed up & down with affection.

We got dressed & sat in out jeep.

I'm driving. She sat next to me in the front & waiter is in the backseat.

He started weeping again. I stopped the jeep infront of our Caribbean cottage.

As we were going in he started speaking "I don't have a mommy & daddy to be myself with. I'm abused, drugged & slaved my whole life. Today I felt home".

We turned back towards him & somehow I laughed, she laughed hard & the waiter started laughing. Tears rolled as we laughed hard. We sat on the floor held each other as it became contagious."

We got ourselves up, she hugged my fat biceps as I opened the lock. Her other hand held the waiters hand & pulled him inside the cottage.

She locked the door & walked towards the washroom.

Stepping out of her top. I put all the shoes towards a side & got out of my clothes.

The waiter is standing there, looking around the room.

I went into the washroom to find my wife naked in the bathtub.

I showered to remove sand off me & stepped in the tub.

Then the door opened & a huge frame walked in. The tub is small for 3.

-----------------------A lot happened that night--------------To be continued-----------------------