Impossible Love

Story Info
Falling in lust with my lesbian friend.
2.5k words
4
5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson70
Hudson70
11 Followers

I retired about 4 years ago and then started teaching part time at the local university in their senior learning program. My thinking was that I might meet someone my own age and gain a companion. During the first couple of years, I met some really nice ladies and enjoyed talking with them, but the ones I really liked were married. I tend to withdraw quickly if I am attracted to a married woman.

During the third year, however, a lady friend introduced me to a group of women she gathered with for a snack after classes and I began sitting in with them. I did this enthusiastically because there was one I had been in class with starting with the first year that I was extremely attracted to. She was married, but I was not at all sure how married she was. I have known lots of married women that were just waiting for an excuse to leave their marriage. For a whole year, I met with this group and we all became rather friendly.

This woman, who I shall call Lilly, was extremely intelligent and carried herself with an air of confidence so strong that I would have thought her arrogant were she not so sweet. It didn't hurt that she was beautiful. Over time, however, I deduced that she was lacking any hint of romance. Her marriage was just a staid conduit to her adult children and she was unaffected by the loss of marital intimacy. So, while her marriage was not good, it didn't much matter to her. Also, her husband was either a porn freak, had someone on the side, or was closet gay. In any event, my fantasy of ever being with Lilly died naturally.

One of the women in the group, Candace, Candi, whom I was not attracted to because she was very quiet and not physically attractive, seemed to share my sense of humor and curiosity. I came to find out that we had other things in common and she and I started to email to discuss them. Time passed and I discovered more about her. She was ten years younger than I, a lesbian, and married. She was also a recovering anorexic. Normally that would be enough to cement a platonic relationship, but we soon began texting and for many months would check with each other before bedtime.

Then there was a break in communication and I found out that she had multiple personality disorder. This made me feel protective of her and I wanted to learn more. She confided in me many things that she never voiced to anyone but her therapists, some of which I could relate to. However, she hinted at physical abuse from her father, and I saw that as dangerous territory to explore, so I remained just a listener. Obviously she trusted me and I knew she was beginning to care as much about me as I cared about her.

Our contact increased as we talked on the phone, texted, and visited with each other once a week in the park. We never seemed to run out of things to discuss and had many laughs mixed with commiseration. Candi was a big hugger and kisser, too, strange as that might seem. Even when we met with the group she would kiss me on the cheek and hug me as she left.

One sunny hot day, Candi texted me from a neighbor's pool that she could use during the day. She sent me a selfie that was not very revealing, but enough so that I was at least mentally aroused. Though she was painfully thin, I realized my attraction to her was expanding to the physical. After that day, I began to fantasize about being intimate with Candi; that I would become an exception to her homosexuality.

I tried to stop thinking about her that way. She would always be 10 years younger than me; always be a lesbian; always be battling her multi-personality disorder, and on and on. Still, the image of her less than fully clothed stirred me.

The next week when we met in the park, I found her sitting on a blanket under the shade of a tree wearing just a t-shirt and gym shorts. As I sat down across from her I noticed she was not wearing under garments. In fact, I could see her sparse pussy without straining my eyes. I could not stop looking. Luckily, I was wearing sunglasses or she might have smacked me.

However, I was now distracted and she was either teasing me or oblivious, but she lied down on her back as if to look up at the tree, and her loose-fitting shorts covered nothing. I soon told her I could see everything, expecting her to tell me not to look, but she just said, "I know." I reached over and touched her tanned thin thigh and she softly told me this wasn't the place. There would be a time and place.

Now I was less aroused but more determined. I was also very confused. I knew I was falling in love with Candi, a futile exercise given she was an anorexic lesbian, married to a lesbian, and she was 10 years my junior, anyhow. How futile can you get? Still, feelings are what they are, and now I was lusting for her. Seeing her gorgeous mound so loosely confined by her skimpy garment turned me on so much, all I could think of was getting my mouth on that bush. I could not envision a scenario where this would be possible, but fate is a strange thing, and it would soon favor me.

Candi had once told me that she was a hardcore lesbian and that she loved her wife very much. What I was experiencing now was quite contrary to that. But then there was the multiple personality disorder. Was I witnessing a different personality? I would mull this question extensively on the way home. But for now, my stupid male lust was taking over my thoughts and all I could do was stare at her beautiful pussy. Candi's skin was naturally tanned, she didn't have to work at it, and she was so thin, yet well proportioned. Her skinny legs looked great on her lean frame. She had beautiful black hair, short of course, with touches of gray.

Her beautiful cheekbones were nearly hidden by her oversized glasses, but I easily saw past that. My imagination was rife with lust. I wanted to kiss her between the legs. I wanted to lick her from hip to hip. I wanted to eat her pussy so bad I could cry. Before we left, I at least wanted to feel it, but I had too many questions to be so assertive. For one, who was I currently talking to? For another, if this was personality number one, the real Candi, why was she seemingly compromising her lesbianism?

We hugged and she walked home, a walk she enjoyed, while I drove home as I lived much farther away. I took my time driving as the questions in my head begat more questions. There was no question, however, of how turned on I was by Candi. I noticed that my crotch was wet from precum. I hadn't even noticed I had a hard-on as I stared at her. I reached home and opened a beer and sat outside after I changed clothes. I could not resolve any of the questions on my mind. At least not now. I finished my beer and decided to shelve my thoughts and wait to read her next text message. Maybe I could glean where she was coming from when she next communicated.

It wasn't long before I got an email from Candi, apologizing for her "brazen" exposure. She once again assured me she was quite the lesbian and her wife meant the world to her. With the sight of her reclining in the grass with her loose shorts revealing her beautiful pussy, firmly etched into my memory, I had no choice but to put any assertive plans aside.

A few weeks later we walked in the park and talked easily as usual. We sat on a picnic table with our feet on the bench. She was wearing the same loose-fitting shorts as before, and a loose pullover with spaghetti straps. She leaned toward me to emphasize a point she was making and I could see down her blouse to her waist. She had very small breasts, but I noticed they were also tanned. I also noticed her nipples were full erect.

As she continued to talk, my subconscious was creating deviant scenes in my head, and I grew a stout erection, which she noticed. She also noticed I was staring at her tanned flat chest. She said nothing. She merely put her hand on mine and patting it, suggested we call it a day. Again my stimulation would be thwarted. All the questions I had before came flooding back to me, but again, I had nowhere to go. Still, my imagination began running on overtime.

A few days went by without any contact, which was unusual, but it had happened before. After all, she was married and they did things and went places. However, I texted her several times and got no reply. I decided to go to her house the next afternoon to see if everything was ok. I rang the doorbell and there was no answer. I tried to look in the windows, but I could not see anything.

I tried the front door and it was unlocked. I walked in and called out to anyone home and initially heard nothing. Then I weakly heard a voice that was distinctly Candi's. I followed it to her finished basement, where she lay naked on her back and tied to a bed. She was not gagged, just restrained.

"Lester! I am so glad it's you!! Eileen was feeling jealous and tied me here while she is at work." Candi seemed not at all embarrassed to be naked, or even scared. I could not help but stare at her thin naked form, her marvelous pussy looking tight and strong. I made no attempt to release her and she made no such request.

"Candi, you are so lovely," I said as I sat next to her on the bed. She smelled so fresh and wonderful. I wanted my tongue on and in her. I started to move my hands over her thighs as she talked to me. I have no idea what she was saying. When I touched her, she twitched but was not repulsed. I continued to feel her body, running my hands up to her tiny breasts. Her breathing became heavier. I leaned over and licked her nipples. She reacted as I hoped by squirming and moaning as I increased my fondling and moved my hand to her crotch.

I caressed her pussy and her moaning became louder. I could not wait to eat her. I slid down and began to tongue her slit. The salty earthiness on my tongue encouraged me to put my entire mouth over her opening and penetrate her, lapping lustily as she moaned with satisfaction. I knew she wanted more, but so did I. I stood up and walked to the foot of the bed and undressed. I crawled back over her and began kissing her neck. This did not stir her. She was a lesbian, after all, but it made me more excited.

I straddled her so that my stiff erection was no more than a foot from her mouth. I fondled her breasts again, and kissed them. Sliding down I kissed her arms and shoulders and licked under her arms. Candi was very turned on now. I slid farther down, reaching underneath her butt and sliding a finger up her ass. Surprised, she gasped in such a way that told me she liked it. I turned her a bit on her side as her restraints allowed movement. I massaged her hole, which was smooth and clean like the rest of her body. I kissed her asshole. She let out a mild shriek, encouraging me to continue.

I licked it and finally I stuck my tongue in and began eating her asshole vigorously. I was so turned on I feared I'd cum. I was wetting her bed with precum. I wanted Candi so much and she was loving what I was doing, but what if one of her alternate personalities interfered? I was beyond considering this now. I had to have her. I turned her on her back again and looked at her. She was almost in full pant mode, and so was I.

"Candi, honey, I need to enter you."

"No, Lester, no! If you do, I will feel like I am cheating on Eileen."

I saw the absurdity in this as I had already penetrated her orifices orally. Without much thought I wiped some precum on her entire nether region. I watched her pant and look at me to retreat. Instead, I raised her by her hips and forced my cock into her asshole. She screamed and started repeating "No, no, no." I increased my thrusts and knew I didn't have long. I would have to cum soon. Her protestation diminished and the "no's" now turned positive.

"Yes, yes, YES, Les. Keep fucking me."

I gathered she had some experience with anal sex, perhaps with an instrument, and most assuredly with Eileen's tongue. As that thought crossed my mind I pictured them having sex as I continued my thrusts into her anus. Shortly, Candi could stand no more and began cumming. She shuddered violently and I knew I could go no more. I exited her, crawled up and came on her chest.

She enjoyed feeling my hot spew on her flat chest. As I looked at her face I saw she was spent, and as she was still bound, I took my time leering at her body, now with cum all over her chest. I started getting turned on again and got a rod quickly. Candi said nothing but seeing my erection, her facial expression changed. This might have been an alternate personality emerging. I felt like I was on my own.

I began to slowly lick my own cum off of her tanned chest. This got me very hot. Shortly, she asked me for some. I gathered some spew in my mouth and let it drip onto her lips. Once she had a taste, I gathered more and thrust it into her mouth with my tongue. At this point, a new rush of precum was moistening my throbbing rod. I licked around her belly and she began to squirm again.

I moved up and gently, torturously licked her hard nipples. This drove her mad. No other personalities had shown up, however, and Candi was panting. I moved my hips in position to enter her and she again protested, but I was not having any of it. I entered her and she began to groan. Now I just plunged in and out of her with all my might until I knew she was about to cum. I exited her and moved up to cum in her face. I released a massive cumshot all over her face and neck after which I kissed her tenderly. I sensed that this was not over as it would be several hours before Eileen returned home.

Hudson70
Hudson70
11 Followers