The Vacation Wife

Story Info
Wife, unexpectedly cheats on her husband, while on vacation.
982 words
2.8
28.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai was finally on vacation with her friends after months of planning. She was married to a busy man who was left behind and working. She and her friends decided to go to a beach party nearby and during the party, Mai met a person she felt an electric connection with. She was instantly drawn to him, feeling an attraction she knew she shouldn’t be feeling towards a stranger and even more so when he begged her to come back to his hotel with him.

At the hotel, Mai took her clothes off for him and he removed his swimming trunks. She knelt on the ground and placed his large cock in her mouth, working her tongue and lips until she could taste his pre-cum. His hands caressed her face softly as he let out a deep and passionate moan.

Mai laid down on the couch as he scooped his hand around her back and started licking and biting her sensitive nipples. He then moved between her legs to her waiting eager pussy, licking and sucking her wet folds until she was quivering in anticipation.

Mai was about to give in to the unexpected pleasure when she suddenly had a thought. Her husband. Her eyes welled up as she pushed her this stranger off of her. “What am I doing? I’m married,” she said. She looked into his eyes and was in complete shock.

He leaned in and softly kissed her forehead. “Relax,” he whispering in her ear. Mai closed her eyes as he slowly entered her tight pussy. She gasped out loudly with pleasure and grabbed his hands to place them on her breasts. He massaged deep inside of her, and Mai felt as if all the world had disappeared.

He then moved her onto all fours and started thrusting from behind. Mai felt the pleasure building inside her but the guilt of being married still lingered. “Stop,” she said, “It’s not right.”

He stopped and pulled out of her. As she lay there on the cushions, he positioned himself at the entrance of her waiting pussy. This time, Mai grabbed the condom and ripped it off. She knew there was no turning back already. “I shouldn’t do this,” she said.

He entered her slowly and as he plunged deeper and deeper she looked into his eyes. Mai felt the pleasure of his 7 inch cock and closed her eyes in pleasure as he started thrusting faster. When they were both ready to climax, he pushed his cock deep inside of her, depositing his load of cum deep inside her womb.

Mai knew at that moment that she had committed the ultimate sin. She had allowed her own pleasure, a pleasure she knew had no place in her marriage, to take away something neither of them could ever bring back.

Mai lay in the hotel room motionless, her heart racing as her mind raced even more. She thought of her husband back home at work, of the man who was so reverently pleasuring her, of the wrongness of what she was doing, but at the same time she thought of the pleasure it brought her. Eventually her racing mind gave way to the physical sensations of her body, the heat of her skin, the sweet ecstasy of her orgasm.
When the man had finished, he had slumped off the couch, exhausted. Even in her post-coital daze, Mai had been conscious of the implications of their actions. She quickly got dressed, silent with apprehension, as the man pulled his swim trunks back on. As much as his touch had lit her on fire, his silent acceptance of what had happened felt wrong.

Mai left the hotel on shaky legs, barely aware of what she had done. She berated herself for her recklessness, for being so fixated on how desirable he was that she had disrespected her husband in such a way. As she made her way back to the beach party, she swore to herself that she would never do such a thing again, no matter how great the temptation may be.

But despite her newfound determination to remain faithful to her husband, Mai couldn’t deny the satisfaction and pleasure of her experience. When she reached the beach, she gave it one last look before taking the bus back to the hotel. As she watched the waves rolling in, she suddenly knew that she would never forget the night she cheated– the moment that changed everything.

After a few weeks.

Mai had suspected it for some time now, but when the nausea got worse, she knew for sure. She had just been fooling around with a strange man months prior, ignoring her marriage vows, and now the consequences of that carelessness were coming to fruition. Taking a deep breath, Mai sat down to take the test that would confirm her suspicions.

The results came back positive. Mai was pregnant by this stranger.

She knew she couldn’t keep the secret for much longer, as she would soon start to show – and the consequences of her actions would be impossible to hide. How could she tell her husband?

Mai thought of all the possible ways she could tell him. She could come clean and just admit her mistake. She could fib and make up some other story. She could even pretend the baby was her husband’s, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Ultimately, Mai realized there was only one way to do it: she would just have to tell him the truth. It would be painful and delicate, but she could not continue to deceive her husband any longer. She would explain everything, and then it would be up to him to decide what he wanted to do.

At first it was difficult, but Mai was able to muster up the courage and found the right words to say to her husband...