Tenth Anniversary

Story Info
What could possibly go wrong on a girls night out?
4.3k words
4.22
62.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
411 Followers

My universe my rules.

Not much sex.

Not a cuck story either.

I recycle names. This has nothing to do with other stories unless specifically mentioned.

Tenth Anniversary

That face I have come to adore. My wife. My mate. My life. Her textbook definition cute face. Her dark brown hair framing that face I adore. Her hair spilling down to the top of her shoulder blades. I know she keeps it longer than she would prefer because I love it.

I met my wife on the first day of Kindergarten and I told her that first day that she was the prettiest girl in the school and that I was going to marry her when we grew up. That first morning, we shared her coveted big box of Crayola crayons with ninety-six colors and we never looked back. We ate lunch together and at recess and she became my best and inseparable friend. We did everything together from then on. At the end of the day of that first day, I remember her literally dragging her mom to our car as I got in. She pointed at me and said, "That is Joshua and I have to go to his house!"

Our moms looked at each other, smiled, and laughed. They laughed even more when she said, "I am going to be his wife!"

Heh! Who is laughing now!?

I won't bore you with another hour of our history and turn it into a minute. We were officially dating during the first year of high school and never broke up. I never even asked her to prom, she simply came up before our Junior Prom and told me her dress color and that I had better match her dress somehow. I have spent nearly every day with her. Yeah, I know, sickly sweet.

Loren is the other half of me and I adore her. I married her three days after her eighteenth birthday while we were still in high school. Both sets of parents hated it, but neither of us gave a shit and I lived in her parent's house with her for four months until we went to college. HEY! I got laid on my Senior prom night! (Yeah I know, with my wife) I grew on them. I doted on her hard and I know damn well, her father loved the way I treated his little girl.

Almost a decade after we married and almost twenty-three years since I first saw her. I adore her and we are still husband and wife. I know I am blessed beyond measure.

My father died a year after I graduated college and I inherited his business, Cumberland Custom Castings. We do high-end castings in non-ferrous metals and also sell certain common-size castings online. I have eight employees. I'm not rich, but a quarter million a year is not chump change either. Non-ferrous is the five-dollar word version of 'not made iron or steel'. A church in the historic section of a town needs a special copy of a 200-year-old brass bell? You call us and we will cast it for you. We bring in parts from other suppliers for more typical things. She is a teacher of second graders and loves her job in a suburban district.

I am also the president of the Non-Ferrous Metal Castings Association. Once a month I go to Vegas, heading out on Friday afternoon and coming back mid to late afternoon on Sunday. Twice a year, I bring my wife. The Christmas one and the July one which is deliberately held the second week after July Fourth. Both are big parties and I treat my wife to those two times. It is also a non-verbal message to my wife as she meets everyone that I keep everything on the up and up. She sees no furtive glances as she walks the floor and meets people. This is by design. She can and does talk to everyone. I have nothing to hide, but it is another non-intrusive way for me to assure her, that Joshua Cumberland loves her alone and does not cheat.

My dick goes in no other vagina besides Loren's wonderful warm tunnel-of-love. I also Skype with her both Friday and Saturday nights when I am in Vegas, making sure she sees that my room is empty and I am alone. She shows me her pussy on the Skype calls and I jack off. She sees me shoot a big load and knows I give no load to anyone save her.

Friday of last week.

Last week, my wife, her sister, and two of her friends were going out to TGI's for their monthly Saturday night girls' night out. I'm not wild about it, but I am not my wife's jailor. I regularly have to travel for business and I regularly end up at after-conference get-togethers at bars so there is not much I can say unless a specific place causes alarm. TGI's has men in it, but it is certainly not like some dance club with literal lines of men on the hunt. Sometimes she would end up someplace else and even a few times a dance club. She has always been upfront about where she has been and it wasn't regular, so I didn't say anything.

My wife came down in a blue dress that showed a bit of cleavage, but certainly was not in the 'Cum Fuck Me' style. Her heels were an inch if that. Even in the dress that I call the nipple dress that she only wears for me, she wears low heels. High heels attract attention, but she does not want bunions and I am good. She looked nice, but more in the fashion of looking nice than looking hot. When we went out, she would wear sexier clothes than this and would point blank tell me when she was dressing sexy for me. My favorite was the one I called her nipple dress which is semi-translucent. I love the nipple dress and she wears it for me. We go dancing in that one. No bra and I get to watch her boobies bounce. If I could just get her to ditch panties, her dark pubes would be visible underneath. Yeah, I love showing her off. No, I don't care that you are shocked. Other men ask her to cut in and she shoots them all down. Damn, I love my woman and yeah, I don't give a shit who sees her tits because I am the only one that gets to play with them.

Well, she went out and got in her Uber because I knew she would be drinking. It's never been sloppy drunk in our near decade together, but we don't chance getting DUI records. I was streaming Maine Cabin Masters for the umpteenth time when I got a call from my wife at a quarter to eleven. She asked me to pick her up, but seemed angry and put off.

I had those initial bad thoughts but forced them down. She had shown no inappropriate behavior ever. One's mind can take off and I had to force those thoughts down.

I drove to the area downtown and picked her up at Club Cade, Uber was not guaranteeing a ride within an hour. She had mentioned that they may go to other places so a new address was not shocking. I cannot say I liked the place, but she was waiting for me by the door. It was classy, but it was a pickup joint if I had ever seen one. It was getting late and my wife looked exhausted so I let it go. We did not have an explicit rule against places like that, but we would soon. Yes, it would apply to me equally.

My wife stomped upstairs, brushed her teeth, stripped, and went to bed. It sure was frosty that night, but I left her alone. There was no shower of shame and as per usual, she slept naked. On our wedding day, she gave me a book of three wishes. Wish one was for her to sleep naked for her entire life. I don't regret burning that wish on that one. I remember her argument, "What if I leak during my monthly?" We have rust (blood) colored sheets. Problem solved. She gets all embarrassed if she leaks. To me, it's part of being a female. No harm and again, our sheets match the color of a leak and I give zero shits about it. I love being able to simply reach out and draw her bare body against mine. It's a primal urge for me. I hold our naked bodies close together and it gives me the most wonderful and intense feeling of loving her and bonding with her. Just our naked bodies spooned... close... loving... she purrs... The scent of her shampoo in her hair... MAGIC!

Blah blah blah. I know, I wander. My wandering point is, no shower and she was buck naked. There was no smell of sex coming from her. I relaxed a bit... but just a bit. I went downstairs to shut everything down and make sure everything was locked before heading back up. Then my phone chimed a text...

*******

Saturday Morning

It had been an unexpectedly rough night. It was a quarter after eight the next morning when I brought my wife breakfast in bed.

She sat up, the covers coming off her gorgeous bigger B or smaller C-Cup breasts and quarter-sized areolae now exposed.

She looked at me frostily and asked, "Breakfast in bed... Why?"

I said, "I know"

She blanched but carefully took a piece of bacon and ate it.

She carefully asked, "What do you know?"

I handed her her phone and said, "Open it."

She looked a second and I saw her mind calculating.

I looked at my wife and said, "Ty Jensen."

She immediately said, "WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

I kissed her on the forehead and I said, "I know."

I said, "Here is my phone. Open it."

She put in my code and her eyes grew wide.

She skimmed and said, "You know."

She saw my texts from last night that started coming in right after midnight. It was a long and ugly tale of betrayal and the men realizing their marriages were over. I nodded and said, "I did not sleep all night waiting on the final report from the private investigator Ben hired. There is a good reason we have an open phone policy. I went through your texts and saw that Madison casually mentioned they had to basically drag you from TGI's to Club Cade. I also know you didn't know about them wanting to go to Club Cade and they called you 'Boring Vanilla Bean' to try to shame you to leave the club with them. It also showed you had met Ty Jensen and his friends and Ty was hitting on you. HARD! Your friends pushed you to be with him. By the way, they are no longer welcome in our home."

Loren shuddered a bit then nodded. I looked her in the eyes and said, "If you ever find a corrosive influence in my life and want that person gone. I expect you to say the same thing. People who endanger our marriage are not welcome in our home."

"We did not have any formal agreement about you not going into clubs like that because you never seemed to want to go to one so I am letting this one go... Let me be clear that neither of us is to enter a pickup joint without the other directly present. I won't negotiate on this. "

Loren nodded and smiled, "I like that rule. It goes for you too, right?"

I kissed her on the forehead, nodded, and said, "ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! All our marriage rules apply to both of us equally. I know Ty asked you and your friends to come to his yacht to party with him and the three other players with him. I know you stayed behind and called me to come get you when your friends left with him and his friends. I know the rest of them went to the yacht."

I paused to let everything sink in.

I asked, "When is our anniversary?"

She said, "June twenty-second... next month."

I nodded and said, "I have big big plans for number ten."

Her frosty air disappeared and she smiled and said, "I wanted to go... I was mad because they got the fantasy and I didn't. SHIT! I'm sorry. I love you its... just that..."

I laughed and said, "You want to screw the best-looking man in the city? I'm not a fool. You have done no damage to my ego. I'm not in his league. It's called a fantasy for a reason. That is a fantasy you will just have to keep in your imagination."

She sighed in relief and nodded, "Partly. I was also angry they put me in the position of assuming I would cover for them. I was relieved when you didn't ask me anything. I had no idea what to do. Telling on my sister and my friends is not as easy as people make out."

I said, "I know you had a shot, but your boundaries were in place and you stayed within them. As for your sister and your friends, their one-night fantasy is now a lifetime nightmare. Your sister Sarah, and your friends Madison and Brittany will be in their first divorce hearings about the time of our anniversary. Brittany's husband was suspicious that she was stepping out on him."

"When I went downstairs to lock up, I got a text very late that you and your friends were at a club and you had met Ty. His PI was on you and your friends the whole night until you called me to come get you and they left the club. He obviously followed them to the yacht and left you behind."

I kissed her stinky breath mouth and caressed her cheek, "I know everything you did and... I approve. I know you told Ty 'Norse god' Jensen, 'No'."

Loren nodded and said, "It was so hard."

I pushed the covers down and exposed her vagina and gently touched her vulva and said, "You promised me exclusive access to your vagina. 'Forsaking all others' does not have a condition of 'unless the guy is the best looking guy in town and a rich gorgeous blonde pro football player."

I looked at her and stroked her cheek, "I know it was hard and the temptation had to be near overwhelming."

She nodded. I'm not a flaming idiot. Ty is so good-looking I swear I might go home with him... okay, not really, but I understand just how good-looking he is.

I said, "I love you. Quoting the 'Last Crusader', 'You have chosen... wisely."

She gave me a quizzical look and I realized I had gone full nerd on her and said, "It's a quote from a movie."

I asked, "You knew about Brittany cheating?"

She equivocated, "She hinted around it, but never gave me details and I never pushed her. I didn't want to know. We never did anything with guys on our nights. It really was just me getting away from my responsibilities for a night."

I nodded, "I believe you. Ben said her main guy was a coworker she had nooners with but thought she might also be using the Friday things as an additional cover. Last night, Darnell Jackson was her second cheating partner. Ben had been ahead of her for a couple of weeks. Last night he was hoping for to catch her with her lunchtime paramour, but he now has his proof with Darnell. Not sure why he needed the proof, all divorces here are no-fault and are fifty-fifty."

She got up and walked to our en-suite bathroom and brushed her teeth then asked, "I need that monthly night out. What am I going to do now?"

I suggested, "Look. I am extremely uncomfortable with you going out with known cheaters. I know she is your sister and won't forbid it and stomp my feet."

She shook her head and said, "I will not do that to you. I need time away once in a while."

I suggested, "Take a cooking class take an art class."

She smirked then giggled and said, "What if it is an art class drawing naked people?"

I said, "As long as you don't touch I could not care less if the class is titled 'drawing foot-long cocks' as long as you don't touch, it is in a controlled classroom and you come home on time. I don't care about you looking until you are obnoxiously rubbing it into my face. I care about you touching and talking. I know I'm a reasonably good-looking guy, but I know there are better-looking men and I know my dick is extremely average in size."

She said, "But it fits me and it fills me. You are not small. I love it because it's attached to the man I adore."

Yeah!, I stroked her cheek for that comment.

Loren smiled, then I said, "Think about what your sister and friends are about to go through."

Loren then started crying.

I gave her some space until she came down an hour and a half later, naked as the day she was born. Damn, I love when she does that. When the kids were out of the house at her parents' place, Loren regularly gave herself to me without reservation and loved teasing me by staying naked all day. I adore my wife more today than yesterday. She took her forsaking vows seriously.

She was upset about her friends, but knew my favorite suit was her birthday suit and wanted to smooth things over. Yeah, it worked and I had set a hard and fast rule about pickup joints that we would both follow from here on out. Married people do not hang out at pickup joints, especially ones infested with pro football players.

She said, "I talked to Sarah and Brittany."

I said, "And."

She started to cry softly, "Cal and Ben are both seeing lawyers on Monday. Madison's husband Jayson too from what they know."

I stroked her cheek and said, "You are a beautiful woman, Loren and I know you have a lot of opportunities to cheat on me."

I looked at her and said, "Understand, I have had opportunities."

I opened my phone then a browser and went to Oxford Castings then went to a picture of the owner, Herb Oxford. I showed her a picture of Herb. He is a pudgy bald and fat man. Even if I were gay, I would not 'fuck him with your dick.' He is, however, the owner of a good supplier with decent prices, and mistakes are fixed immediately when they happen... and mistakes are rare.

I said, "When I was in Vegas last month, as you know, I had dinner with Herb Oxford and got a nice steak out of him."

Loren nodded.

I went to one of Herb's biggest competitor's web page, DeBurgh Castings, then went to their sales page and pointed to the picture of a woman and said, that is Malena Lennon. She came to my office two months ago and asked for my business."

Loren shrugged, "So she is very pretty. A lot of companies use attractive women to sell things."

I said, "Yes they do. Instead of a steak, she offered to spend the night in my room both nights every month at the trade association meetings in Vegas for my business. She told me upfront she would provide a clean STD card and would let me fuck her bareback."

Loren winced and then looked at me in shock.

I said, "I'm not done. She told me something."

I did a quick Google search and found what I was looking for. I showed Loren a picture of a nude and gorgeous blonde-haired woman with DD-Cup breasts that defied gravity. Perfect pink nipples protruded in glorious fashion. Her shaved sex was bare to the world. Her perfect pink designer pussy glistening with juices. A vibrator was in her left hand and she had obviously just moved it out of the way for the picture.

I said, "Lena Lenoxxx"

It took her a second to realize that Malena Lennon was Lena Lenoxxx.

I said, "She was a very popular Onlyfans model, but wanted out of that business. She is now their external sales rep."

She looked at me and asked, "You turned her down?"

I nodded and said, "I am a wealthy man and her prices are actually a point or two lower than Herb Oxford, but I said, 'No.' I would never do that to you. I know you face more temptations than I do, but I do face them."

Loren nodded, smiled, and put her hand on my cheek then gently stroked it, "Thank you.".

I said, "I have never stepped out on you. Understand. You are one part of my life that I absolutely won't share. You promised me fidelity and I expect it and... I give it back."

I kissed her now minty breath and said, "I adore you, but I won't share you."

Loren nodded and smiled.

I made a point, "Cal, Ben, and Jayson don't share either... well willingly. They are divorcing their wives."

I looked at my wife and said, "So... you and I will be on a five-day cruise to Bermuda for our anniversary while Sarah, Brittany, and Madison are thinking about their divorces."

Loren's face changed from sad to a huge smile.

She asked, "Bermuda?"

I nodded and said, "Bermuda."

Oh, that reminds me, at the last meeting in Vegas I met up with the owner of Bearington Bristol Castings Co LTD. We had dinner together and hit it off. William Bearington is one of the coolest people I've met. He's like thirty and an actual knight! Something about bringing jobs to the area and supporting certain charities. Anyway, we are going to be their exclusive distribution point in North America. I am touring their plant for three days in Bristol England in July."

She shrugged and smiled weakly, "I'm glad that you will gain additional business."

I brought up my reservations and showed them to her. Her eyes grew wide, "You mean?"

I stroked her cheek, "The reservations are two weeks old and I planned on a later reveal, but now seems appropriate. I am delighted to take my loyal loving bride to England with me. By the way, look at the tickets."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
411 Followers
12