All Comments on 'Impossible Lover'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice

You sure know what you're doing there - couldn't quite feel all of the sensations you described, but just the descriptions of them nearly brought me to climax. Definitely one of the best hypnotic orgasm audios on the site, perhaps the absolute best. One quibble: Why did you keep making me wait for my orgasm? I ended up having 2, when I could've had about 5 without those early instructions just to get to the edge! Oh, and next time, I want you to cum with me at the end - I was frustrated that you didn't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Incredible

Well done. Completely relaxed me, and your voice is perfect with the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!

I CAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD...LOVED IT...UR VOICE IS AMAZING...I LOVE UR WORK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sensational

That was a glorius audio piece! Your first one didn't really do it for me, but my pressure was building right when you commanded it to. The accompanying story was fantastic as well!

Excellent job!

♥Adele

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WoW

WoW...What can I say. I came 3 times. It was the most intense feeling i've ever had. My sex life is great and I thought I had experienced everything, but my partner has been away for 3 months, and tonight I decided to try this. It was beyond my expectations. I was soo relaxed and soo into it. I felt amazing. Thank you soo much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Flight Attendant

Interesting; however I for one do not want to be given instructions. Might I suggest that the gentle man imagine himself making love to the woman whom he loves. Women want to be talked to and not talked at. Perhaps then the audio would be more convincing. If women wanted to listen to the droning voice of a male flight attendant; or a yoga instructor, they could tune in to Oxygen for relaxation. 1, 2, 3, up...3,2,1,down...grinning.

Slap on some Barry White or Teddy Pendergrass and listen to the timbre of the voices accompanied by music that harkens the very soul of lust and sex; and demand orgasmic response with every syllable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Wow, this was incredible. More intense than anything I've experienced before. I was completely relaxed and yet oh so turned on. The counting was hard to hear though and it was almost too fast (for me anyway).

Please post more like this! I love them... I'd love one where you go even further and add "instructions" for touching... as well as the visualizations....

Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmm

It was an incredible experience. I have always been resistant to hypnosis and thought it was hype. I must say I still feel a little gaurded about it but I definanatly "felt" it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ohmigod

I had two of the most explosive orgasms I've ever had. that was amazing.

ero_okamiero_okamialmost 16 years ago
That was mind-blowing!

The title of my comment says it all. At first I was a little resistant to the idea of some hypnosis, but...my god, I'm glad that I kept listening! The beginning really made my body more sensitive than usual, and in the end, I came twice- and it was great! Thanks so much for making these!

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightalmost 16 years ago
So wondeful !

I know you have heard this before, but you have the most wonderful voice. It sends chills and tingles all over my body. The first time I listened to this I really didnt think it was possible. But, when my body exploded in such powerful orgasms I was hooked! You are an amazing man. I am a huge fan. I love bringing you into my room at night when it is dark and quiet. Only the sound of your voice coming through my headphones. Thank you so much for all the mind blowing orgasms sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I just feel..

like I had hours and hours of amazing sex. I'm so relaxed, but at the same time, exhausted. Incredible. I made a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow!

i feel fantastic! your voice is so amazing, i didn't think it would work at all, but boy was i wrong! keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Wow. your voice is mesmerizing and sexual. I must say that it was a pleasure to listen to and then read the story. I believe it to be fact

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect!

Hi! I never knew i'd ever land into any such site where I'd find such a highly erotic material.. I'm still unable to decide if it's a STORY or an INCIDENT, bt i enjoyed it thoroughly.. felt like someone close to me was going through all this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

This is amazing! I've been craving a partner, and this is so good that I even sometimes wake up in the morning still feeling a phantom bedmate! When I listen to this I cum until I'm too weak to move, all without touching myself! This has become a bedtime ritual for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woah!

I never did have an orgasm, but this did make me incredibly wet. Afterwards, I just had to reach down and touch myself, and the second I did I nearly had an orgasm right there!!! This was incredibly sexy. Your voice is perfect for this. I know I am definitely looking into more of these!!!

Pugac2020Pugac2020over 13 years ago
Love it

Havent had a chance to listen to it without distraction yet but from what I've heard so far it's amazing! You got me so wet :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was a REALLY interesting experience, one that I've never been on before, but really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!

At first I was resisting then I started slowly relaxing to your voice. I didn't think I was going to come or anything but I was wrong!! 2 times my entire body shook-without touching myself. How did you do that?? When I'm stressed/tensed, I'm going to listen to this before I sleep. I feel so relaxed, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It was okay, but you sound too much like my chem prof for anything beyond awkward listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Satisfied

Usually when I listen to these I fall asleep and nothing happens but with you I cum over and over again. Mm your audios leave me breathless and trembling and I love how you add a little after care at the end of your audios, sir. While I continue trembling and gasping from my orgasms I can still feel you soothing me and my body down from an intense high leaving goosebumps all over my body and my nipples hard and aching for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet

Normally audios make me want to stick with the reading because they are so terrible but not this one (or any of yours for that matter). I cum time after time again and again and I get wet just thinking about listening to you. It seems like I'm constantly horny at night now after listening to this audio; but hey, I'm not complaining.

mindslutmindslutabout 4 years ago

Wow. I thought I’d play a little game and see how many of your audios I could get through just edging- letting you take me to the edge and then stubbornly fighting my way back.

I didn’t make it through this without cumming. My hand even felt like a hindrance against your voice- the power of your commands had me over the edge before I knew what was happening.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This audio sounds like a late night obscene call I might get. With most of the strange calls someone just hangs up or heavy breathing. This guy seems like an older man that would get off creeping a girl out. Like when an anonymous caller said he liked the tattoo on my upper left arm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
721 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...