All Comments on 'Impractical Joke'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hilarious

He who laughs last, laughs last. One of the best getting extra even for a cruel practical joke stories that I have read here. Great work Skip.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
These kind of practical joke stories are just stupid

It seems to be some sort of a sub genre in LW Which always seems to feature some sort of practical joke played on some dumb unsuspecting slow witted idiotic husband. And in every case it always comes back to the argument well it was a fake we really didn't do anything type of defense

Invariably it turns out of course that they did do something and that the slow witted dumb husband is actually able to prove it

But the real question or problem with the stories is that it doesn't make a difference whether or not the wife and the other men in their practical joke group did or did not do the actions on the video.The very idea that somebody could think this is funny clever and do it to a spouse is the reason one in marriages automatically over .

But what makes these kind of stories really stupid and walk is the fact that the husband never mentions this point.

He never says I don't care whether It was a joke or not. The fact that you are willing to play a joke on me humiliate me and shit on me is why the marriage is over.

One day hopefully There will be an author with enough integrity to actually write a scene like that

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

i do hope to see another chapter to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

Skippy you fucking asshole. What is that shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She’s better off without him.

It was a joke but he knew it was and set up to ruin her and his friends. If war reveals a persons true character, and this is a war, then what do his actions and the wives say about theirs?

If she was wrong with Her joke, then what was his revenge? It was a betrayal and worse because he wasn’t making a joke, he wanted to destroy her.

She’s better off filing for divorce and moving on with her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I agree with Harryin VA, this is another story line that has been done to death and quite frankly I feel I have read this before. 1*

BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
Well would he ??

I guess we’ll never know. Nice twist(s)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
We have an epidemic.

Once again, today, we have a story begin in first person, which apparently became too difficult to hold, so the writer simply switched the point of view to third person. Not cool.

In what universe would three married people think it a good idea to make a sex video for a spouse and then make a fake video that seemingly showed there was no sex? In what world would they think that the husband would be fine once he learned the wife did not really blow the guy; he just shot a load on her face? In what world would two married women see a guy's dick and decide they want to share his magnificent cock with each other and move in together? If the three friends "accidently" had sex while making a pretend video, the sensible thing would be to destroy the video and never mention it. Worry not. If a story relies heavily on incredible stupidity, but the wife is burned in some fashion, it will score pretty well here.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyabout 5 years ago
Ex wife gets half the partnership

He shouldn’t have bought into business until after divorce as she will get half of his partnership!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Liked the plot

But the events especially the ending would never have occured like that. A good rewrite is in order

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This Author ROCKS!

Keep writing.

Screw the haters. I think you're one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ignore the Nay-Sayers

Creative, entertaining. 5 The whiners are the cucks who vote up stories reflecting their fantasies of giving their wives away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumb story,dumb solution , all are paying a price

Wife and friends are so f—- Jed, the hurt parties re revenge is so f—ked up. She is entitled to have his business. All this pain and suffering and he new what was coming. So sick all around story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
One of the things that is problematic is . . .

. . . the frequent LW trope of taking your name off the mortgage or changing the beneficiary of life insurance or retirement accounts. Those things cannot be done without your spouse’s consent as long as you are still legally married.

The story idea itself was different, which was a good thing.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 5 years ago
Well the good news ...

For Lanie is that she will be well off in the divorce. I can imagine that since copies of both their escapades exist and knowing that people don’t pay attention and all, that when competiting videos are released no one will know what to think as everyone will believe that they are all skanky.... And the split community property will be gratefully appreciated as Lanie goes elsewhere to make a new life for herself.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Original But Didn't Add Up

Like RR said taking names off of financial responsibilities cannot be done without the consent of the other spouse. He invests the $500,000 in the business which means his wife is part owner of that business as well (or she gets her share paid out in cash). His admitting on tape he purposely took their money to lose and he plans on working off the books can definitely be used in court. Losing $500,000 on purpose to deprive your wife means he will end up owing her half that amount anyway even if he had lost it (even though he then admits to his wife that he actually invested it). That's called intentionally defrauding.

If you were trying to make it silly because it was a construction guy and he couldn't think too many steps ahead then I guess it makes sense.

And last, why is it that he is the one that can decide when the practical jokes end? Did the principal think it was funny that his car was all fucked up by them? Or the teacher having her dress glued to the chair, or having to deal with the concrete wall built in the hallway? All punk kids, including the protaganist. The other wives should run away from these nucklehead anti-socials, including the protaganist.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Hahaha!

I liked the plot and the flow. Nice short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LAME SHIT COMING FROM YOU

BUT MOST OF THE SHIT YOU WRITE IS LAME CEBERAL WIMP BETA MALE .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Taking Names Off

While removing names from financial obligations can't be done as described in many LW stories, if I'm paying for an insurance policy, I can most certainly change the beneficiary without the approval of the existing beneficiary, otherwise you could never do it, because what beneficiary would agree to it, especially in these cases? I'm reasonably sure retirement accounts are the same.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Best Part?

The best part of this tale is the ambiguity of the ending! I get to imagine Hubby has the superb revenge oractical joke. It will end AFTER the Plus2 and Plus3 Sweeties have finished the BJs on Hubby1 that even-out Plus1 ‘inadvertantly’ getting bukaked (twice?... how do you manage to make that second mistake a few minutes after the first?)

I also get to imagine Hubby is sincerely pissed. A bit tougher task, given that he was monitoring it from the time Sweetie first thinks of it! Makes a much better (elaborate and prolonged) prank than actually getting rid of a woman you love.

3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
Addendum

Forgot to mention that a major part of my score being one step lower than my overall woulda been. It is simply that there was a MAJOR (and very awkward) Change Of PoV about halfway through. Tsk Tsk

GrimmerGrimmerabout 5 years ago
Kind of meh

Not a bad read but you end up with a well chewed rope pull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too clever by half.

You're not as smart as you think you are. The story is stupid, not clever

Bah!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good idea - horrible execution

I realize that this is fiction and a certain suspension of belief is necessary. But this was WAY too far out there. I think the Musketeers run right down to an attorney. Ryan and the women are served when they return from their adventure to find everyone still in their houses. Because lets face it. There's no legal reason they have to leave. How many minutes do you think it took a PI to find where the three lovebirds were and to get lots and lots of pictures of their trysts? But that doesn't matter either. Get a Judge to ban the videos being shown to anyone else. And even if they show them, pass them off as a prank. They've been pulling pranks all their lives, right? Who would believe that this wasn't just another prank? If necessary, require Grandpa to testify. You think he'll lie for Ryan and go to jail? Unlikely. And Ryan is the biggest fool of all. The others are going to get divorced, split everything down the middle and move on. But Ryan has revealed to Lanie where the money is. AND the stupid ass has told her he's a partner! Which means she owns half of his share! Can you say "dumber than a squirrel"? Ryan just screwed himself. THAT is what makes this story laughably bad. Your ending is SO improbable and SO unbelievable that it completely ruins any chance the story had of being entertaining.

1 star for absolute stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Intrigued

It surprise me that an anonimous comment is signed: WIMP BETA MALE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hard to like a story...

When every character is an asshole.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Done before & better, Better than avg writing, Did not engage me, 3 stars

Skippy47 is better than avg writer on LW genre. Technically, grammar, spelling and flow were good. This plot has been done many times but Skippy had some originality. The backfiring practical joke has been done many times in LW. I was disappointed in Skippy’ attempt. In short Skippy rushed the story and did not develop it so that I cared.

Other comments mentioned the legal mistakes that Ryan made and how his revenge would be negated and the wife would end up with half the marital assets. This is a fantasy so I given Skippy a pass.

I never really cared about or liked Ryan. Character development was the weak point for me. Lanie, Jack, Bobby and Ryan were poorly developed. Before the “joke” I didn’t care about Ryan. Poorly disguised plot twist his revenge was. By the end I did not like Ryan.

I did not think Ryan’s revenge was interesting or well written. Skippy make up your mind was Ryan’ Video real or faked. Ryan’ Grandfather’s video expertises added nothing to the story. And why was Ryan mad and going for divorce if he knew the joke was coming and it was faked. OK his hillbilly buddies get carried away and cum on and in his wife. Ryan could have stopped it. The judge should sterilize all of the 3+1 group.

Lanie was the only character that was developed and I felt sympathy for her immature mistake and the consequences of the joke. Jack and Bobby were generic immature blue collar boys. There wives were never developed. That would not matter until both decided to go off with Ryan as sister wives. Why? Ryan’s dick size? Do women make such a life changing decision based on a guy’s dick oh forgot this is LW fantasy so they do. We will never know. Ryan was in hiding so no dating or romantic developments with the wives. Polygamy is so out of the norm it requires development to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Ignore the Nay-Sayers

Yeah, ignore the people who post their own opinions and listen to the one who spends most of its comments slamming others for the sin of posting those opinions.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Original slant on the trope

but a couple of things wrong with it, he did nothing to warn her off, he can't be hugely attentive to her if his grandpa saw the change in her face, but he didn't. He obviously wanted out otherwise why plan and choose the nuclear option when he was well aware it was all a practical joke.

Here's the killer, he supposedly spent all their money and she welcomed him back happily, which says how much more she wanted the marriage. Having made her think this dipshit told her (though a good lolyer would have found out) about his shareholding in the company, 1/2 of which will now legally be hers.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
IS THE END RESULT WORTHY OF THE INITIAL EVENT

and will all participants reap equally any benefits or culpability. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so the husband is a cheat

And used a joke he knew was fake to get away with it and burn his wife and rape the marriages of his friends who didnt? Fucked u. Only stupid and unlikable characters here. Cheaters are shitheads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it. But.

I think the story would have been better if Lanie hadn't actually done anything sexual, and Ryan had his revenge with less scorched earth. But I liked this story well enough to keep reading this author.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Well constructed tale.

The two key people certainly ring true and that they would trade practical Jokes seems more than reasonable.

phil2213phil2213about 5 years ago
Well done short and sweet

There are some obvious technical plausibility issues but this is a work of fiction in which case the author has absolute authority over all circumstances. I don't care about that as much as the overall flow of the story. The author's point seemed to resonate that practical jokes would likely and predictably be a reason for cheating. He drew his line in the sand and stood resolutely by his protagonist. An epilogue would be nice to show a detailed account of the divorces and ultimate demise of the three jokesters.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Mr Brooks:

Don’t be so sure. When you sign up for a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan, your legal spouse must be your primary beneficiary unless she signs a release at the beginning, and while you can change a secondary beneficiary on your own, if your spouse was your primary beneficiary you cannot change that without her consent. You can change a primary beneficiary without his consent if he is not your legal spouse.

You can change a primary beneficiary who is not your legal spouse without consent, so once a divorce is final, your ex spouse’s consent is not necessary.

I suppose an interesting case would be a man who gets divorced, and remarries, and then croaks before getting around to changing his primary beneficiary. A life changing event such as divorce normally invalidates a will, but might not change a designated beneficiary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was so over the top it was ridiculous.

This was totally imbecilic. I think the author stole the plot from a 10 year old.

c24jc24jabout 5 years ago
sbrooks - maybe in your State

I couldn't even shift from a 75% spouse benefit to a 50% souse benefit on retirement without my wife's signature. Health you can generally change who's covered, at least here, but retirement is a pretty big deal in court.

Most of this was unbelievable from a legal standpoint. He's admitted he knew it was a joke from the beginning; he even challenged her to do it in a sense.

Let's talk about what this story was really about. A guy wants to get rid of his wife, knows her well, and sets up a scenario he can goad her into an inappropriate joke, and then plays all innocent and self-righteous. He finds out his friends' wives really want to cheat, so he enhances the scenario to include them. He's also a control freak into dominance and humiliation (which his friends' wives will discover soon enough).

We know Lanie and the rest of his gang will never play practical jokes again, but he'll probably be a hostile, manipulative, vindictive scum bag for the rest of his life. His wife and ex-friends should say good riddance to him and their wives, and move on to better. I kind of feel sorry for the other wives though . . . they are pissed now, but will probably have regrets in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He who laughs last, laughs longest.

A well made point, driven home well. I liked it a lot.

Great job.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 5 years ago
Oh Yeah

Ye reap what ye sow. One of my favorite lines. A joke is a joke, and can be laughed away. Intentional cruelty, in the form of a joke, is unforgivable, as proven here.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, so stupid in so many ways, where to begin?

What did his father's death have to do with the plot? What did his mother's abandonment have to do with the plot?

So he married Lanie by default, 'cause he and she were the only ones left around? Guess we see later in the story how deep and committed that marriage was. If he really cared about his wife and his marriage, why did he expend so much effort to catch and prove their adultery, and so little effort to confront her before hand and get counseling, or just get a clean simple divorce?

You don't flunk out of college, you fail your major courses and either change to subjects for which you have an aptitude, or you just quit. And the other guy quit college because he couldn't play football? Your characters, including Lanie, are too stupid to be adults, which you do successfully portray. But it makes caring about them and their lives pointless. We already know, stupid people make stupid mistakes and live fucked up lives. And the MC was stupid enough to marry her, so he deserved what he got.

Thanks for effort, but it was all just too ridiculous and contrived. Think more, write better.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 5 years ago
Right On!

Pay back is a bitch, isn’t it! If one, or 3, go too far over the line they may get burned. Good job and a lesson to be remembered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

The disrespect of the pranksters was repaid several fold.

They actually did screw around in the end and once he knew they deserved what they got and more. Who would want people like them for partners?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Nothing practical or funny about them, especially after about grade 6.

No cell quick one thanks

fifteen16fifteen16about 5 years ago
Joke

I was brought up to believe that a joke is only funny if the other thinks so too. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HO-HUM ; 3*s

I don't know how it happened.

This story left me unconnected and unaffected, lol.

Skippy47 I didn't care about your protagonist nor about the other (no name) wives. I had no sympathy for any of them. This is a new experience for me. Previously I found your stories entertaining and funny and poignant. Really good.

Your writing is so good that I had to keep reading to the end. Waiting to see if anything interesting would happen.

Maybe I'm having a bad day🤔.

Gave you 3*s.

Thank you for this story Skippy47.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep trying- you're on the right path

You've got a good premise. Run it through the editor a few times, polish it up- you've got potential as a writer.

dark2donut2dark2donut2about 5 years ago
Cute

Strange story but cute.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice

But undecided if it was good or not. Left me nonplussed. His return practical joke was less funny and overdone. At least he only needed grandpa and not the special forces squadron.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Flash fun. *****

Impractical Joke or whose's sorry now? Pay back was deserved.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Enjoyed the story but would be 5 stars if it had a proper ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a snoozer

Do you realize that this is a site for SEX stories -- not junior high "drama" class?

a cure for insomnia. Boring..............

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
Junior high level action and story.

As said: boring and immature.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago
The

With the shock of Ryan going off with the other two wives for a weekend of sex and his still divorcing her Lanie totally lost it after everyone left. When Ryan returned from the so called lost weekend he found a not old apology from Lanie and her wedding ring. A little shocked but smug that he had gotten even he went upstairs to the bedroom a decided to take a shower when he opened the master bathroom door he found Lanie in the bathtub, both wrists slit. She was dead having died, according to the coroner the Friday nite he left. The other wives managed to patch things up with their husbands after seeing how badly everyone had screwed up. Ryan on the other had did not fair so well. He went into a funk, became an alcoholic, spent month in therapy with little results, the guilt from feeling responsible for Lanie’s death was just to much to bare. When Jack and Bobby couldn’t get a hold of him the went to his house and found Ryan in his den with a tape of he and Lanie on their honeymoon playing but he was dead of a self inflicted gunshot to the head. No suicide note was left but everyone knew why he had done it. Practical jokes have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So as prelude to divorce

he admits he didnt blow their saving but instead invested it in a business that will pay dividend for years to come requiring him to give her money for the rest of his life?

Smaart move their boyo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Sequel?

I would enjoy one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would still do a fake divorce her and have her leave the house for a lease a month. This will straighten her ass out.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Better. Money can be traded for video or?

No RAAC

Have fun with ex wives and get on with life

Good accountant take care of hiding money or making it a lot less

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiot

Wife will get more than half of moneys and property and half of hubbys

Business. Since there is plenty of documented of hubby's antics will face charges of defrauding wife's share soon to be ex hubby will face jail time. Have fun fucking

Ex wives. all you s will have plenty time to think on your stupidity.

Dumb as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story!

Idiots who supports Trump don’t like this story, too BAD!. ReedRichards is one of these idiots! The MC was working and made his 401K before he married you idiot so there was no spouse on his 401K. He never added his spouse to his 401K since he knew she was a bitch cheater! ReedRichards, you are a cuckold asshole who can’t write SHIT! And Trump is going down in November 2020! Biden will get his Attorney General to prosecute the Entire Trump Family and throw them all in jail for stealing from the American public! What happened to the $40 million dollars that went missing from the 2016 Trump inaugural party! Guess whose pocket that went into!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story enjoyed

Someone always carries practical jokes too far. Seen fighting over some of them

jtwheels

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Anon

If Trump goes down we all go down you idiot. Today’s Democratic Party can be divided into two groups. There are the useful idiots and there are the evil members. The evil members think they will be running everything when the Bernie AOC crew takes over. Some of those will be very disappointed when their betters turn on them. Read the history of other socialist take overs. Careful what you wish for

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I am here for the Great Stories not Political Debates .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but . .

I enjoyed the story but found the constant changing of points of view annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I'm not sure why so many hate the husband. Cheating jokes are never funny and the wife's behavior was deliberately hurtful. He may have overreacted, but it's hard to blame him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF, she did accept she cheated. So what's his fault. Fuck you wimps

" Anonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cute little story.

To those that are injecting politics, just stop. I think most of us come to this and similar sites as a respite from the day to day crap that besieges us and to be entertained. Comments about politics have no place here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What?

Disrespect your husband, by having real “ simulated sex” with his friends. Why even explain to the bitch what you did in response was fake. Just divorce her, and move on. Make her think for the rest of her miserable life, what she threw away. F her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Swastika 1. I can’t believe the ignorance of some people in this country. It is ( national) socialist to not accept, and embrace our two party system. That means respecting the rights of others, and their opinions.

USA- the right to freely express your opinion, and vote for whomever you want. Don’t like it? Go back to Nazi Germany!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a revenge story. Like it a lot . AAAAA+++

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

So they "accidentally" really went for it, fucked and sucked and still decided to not only send the video buy had zero remorse for the cheating?

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 2 years ago

Great story until the final paragraph. My five became a one in that short ending. Sorry!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

good story, lousy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOTHING HUMUROUS ABOUT HIS SKANK WIFE AND TWO FRIENDS...TOTALLY FUCKED UP WHEN 'JOKES' CROSSES THE LINE!! CUCK RYAN SHOULD DIVORCE THE BITCH.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

I think tbis is the best btb i've read so far.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 2 years ago

ALL practical jokes are cruel. They are in no way a joke, they are flat out aggression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She got hers with her practical joke that was somewhat mean. He returned the "favor". However, at the end, having their wives & daughters (if I read write) all going on a weekend with him after giving their husbands the legal separation notices seemed a bit much, as in unbelievable. However, 4stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst story I've ever read .

Terrible writing

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Shit ending especially since she did actually cheat, a sequel about their weekend and the aftermath needs to be done..

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Finish the story please.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

No one who loved spouse would risk marriage with this kind of dangerous joke also who would marry girlhe and buddies shared

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

I was sitting with my brother and some of his coworkers in a big bar that catered to airport employees. One of his buds was good friends with one of the bartenders and her husband. The husband comes in a few minutes before she is to get off work. He is invited to join the table, but declines and leans against the wall beside the pass-out from behind the bar. A few minutes later she comes through the pass-out, and not seeing her husband, trots over to my brother's friend and they wrap into a hug like a pair of Anacondas. Over her shoulder, he says to the husband, "I might need to borrow her for a while." He replies, deadpan, "Rinse her off good before you bring her back." Everybody roars, including her (after a few seconds).

THAT'S a joke.

The video is NOT. Neither is the infamous "A Joke" by Agena.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

As per @studebakerhawk:

.

ALL practical jokes are cruel. They are in no way a joke, they are flat out aggression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just fucking stupid. Why would he want to be with her? When he said, "Then I kept thinking of how cruel your joke was," he was right.

Pappy7Pappy7about 1 year ago

Practical jokes are just passive aggression that can get you killed or maimed. Like they say, it's all fun and games until someone has to die. Ha, still not that solid a story.

Nothingman83Nothingman839 months ago

It's only fun until someone loses an eye...or a spouse.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

I thought this was very nicely done.

Leaving an open question, at the very end didn't bother me as much as when other writers have done it in other stories... overall, it was a good mix of over-the-top 'practical joking' and revenge... in my humble opinion, 5 *****.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Five stars.

As I scrolled through the comments I wondered where the first plea to "finish the story" would appear. It wasn't too far down. Perhaps Skippy should have added a final sentence for the hard of thinking, "And the jokers all lived unhappily ever after."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

THAT was fun. 5 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hehe. Definitely divorce them. It isn't just the accidental penetration, it is the brutal cruelty of their (im)practical "joke". Can't stay married to that. The second video was wait heavy editing to cover up the mistaken f$cking of the first. They were like stupid, spiteful children. The two guys will be left with nothing. She will get half, but being a private company, doesn't mean she will see much any time soon depending on how the investment is structured.

nixroxnixrox2 months ago

1 star - I hate ANY kind of practical joke, PLUS seeing the 'hot wife' tag automatically gets you a one-star rating.

In this story the TRUST, LOVE and RESPECT have all been trashed, so divorce is inevitable.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
So

So why didn't Lanie ask him to return all the money he had taken form their account or if he didn't, have him charged with theft.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meh. Way too complicated of a reply to the first joke.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Ryan is a dead man walking. He will not live to see any changes in Mr Stone's business. BTW, attorneys do not send out notices to potential beneficiaries of changes clients make to their wills. Such notices would serve as valuable evidence in an attempt to contest the provisions of the revised will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous