Impregnate Me

Story Info
You are my breeding stud, Slave. Nothing more, nothing less.
2.1k words
4.22
23.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to make you make me pregnant, Slave.

Run my labia along your cock so lightly, until you can't breathe from desperation.

Did I give you permission to cum? Or is your good behavior just going to be overwhelmed by your desire?

It's okay. Let it out. I'm the one who created that need in you.

I'll start by pushing you back on the bed, grinning like a hungry, mad woman. I want your seed in me so badly, but I want to make you suffer first. Let's scoot up; now I can push you back, hand on your naked chest. Settle my legs in between yours, kneeling over my prey, grinning down at you. Seeing you beneath me always makes me smile. Stretch my back from side to side like a relaxed cat, cracking my vertebrae to enjoy my comfort and your focused anticipation.

Suddenly, I pounce. My hands grab your hips, palms on your iliac crests, weight pinning you. Knowing you'll jump from the surprise, I turn my elbows out, keeping your thighs from coming up around me. Do you like that little jolt of pain from slamming your muscles into my pointy bones? Does your masochistic ass even register it?

You're too busy focusing on the nearness of my mouth to your cock. You can feel my breath, now a cool pressure as I purse my lips, next a warm envelope as I open my mouth and breathe out deeply. Enjoying your trembling, I pull back my lips and bare my teeth, making a small rasping sound bordering on a growl. Looking up, I lock eyes with you, grinning ferally. You return a look of fear and excitement, everything I crave written on your cute face.

Another few breaths, eyes locked, savoring your full attention, your fearful anticipation. Slowly, never losing eye contact, I lower my head and slide my tongue out. The tip of my tongue makes contact with the base of your shaft, and I feel your cock twitch as I watch a shiver pass through your entire body. Quivering, your breath catches in your throat while you feel the tip of my tongue run up your shaft, light as a feather.

The light touches always get you, and soon I have you writhing under my hands, holding your hips down with my bodyweight as my tongue tickles and strokes every inch of skin - your shaft, your head, your balls, your pubis. Maybe I should shove your legs up, lift you just a little, and slide my tongue down your taint and stick it in your ass. Or are you a dirty boy? Make sure you stay clean for your Mistress.

But no, that's not the direction we're going right now. I want your cum in me. I want to make you spill your seed into me and do your service as a breeding stud. And don't you dare think you have an active role in this. That'd be bull. No, I want you helpless beneath me while I bend down and shuffle my knees back, propping my weight on your hips so that I can extend the range of my mouth up your stomach and to your sides. Meanwhile, my breasts dangle down, knocking against your erect cock as lightly as they can, for udder-like endowments. I treat your belly and sides like newfound skin, kissing, sucking, licking, and nibbling my way across and ever upward. Perhaps I should mandate that you stay shaved or waxed for me... no, I'll take the occasional soft hair over your constant itchiness and any brillo pad texture.

Reaching your chest properly, I have to take my hands off your hips to support myself higher up. To keep you trapped, I press my hips down on your crotch - and then I rethink: I have a better place than my stomach for your dick to press against. Posting up in a plank position, I reach down with one hand and fondle your member, then spread and settle my legs a little, pulling your cock up to trap it between my thighs, just shy of my mons. You don't get to feel those lips just yet, and I still haven't kissed as much of you as I need to.

Thighs pulling and pressing against your cock, I roll my hips just a little, agitating your trapped manhood. Which do you enjoy more? The softness of my fat, or the hardness of my muscles? Take your pick, Slave; I can't stop you from enjoying both. And why would I want to?

Meanwhile, I run my tongue around your sensitive nipple, nibbling and grinning as you gasp. Chest to chest, I can feel your desire burning inside your whole body. One by one, my hands find yours and hold you down, your elbows bent by your sides and hands pinned under mine, pressed into the bed up by your shoulders. My body length pressed against you, my weight on top of you, I slowly lean my head down and press my lips against yours, moaning quietly as I gently work my hips and thighs up and down, tighter and looser, mimicking the sex we're going to have.

Your returned moan intensifies; I feel a sticky wetness against the backs of my thighs. Surely that is just precum. I stop my hip motions and pull out of the kiss. Hearing your immediate panting makes me want to slide your cock into me right this moment; your look of open-mouthed, cloudy-eyed desire makes me want to shove you inside me and revel in the way your cock fits.

Not yet. You're not the only one who has to hold your desire, Slave. I want to torture you more, and torture I shall. I reach back with one hand and touch my thighs, pulling some stickiness onto my fingers. The natural tightening and twisting of my lower half against your cock makes you gasp; oh, how I want you too! I bring my stick fingers to your lips and ask, my voice husky, "Tell me, Slave, does this taste like cum?"

The vigor with which you take my fingers into your mouth never fails to pull at something rooted deep inside me. You open up and take me in with an intensity and warmth that brings me closer to you every time. My loving cockslave, choking yourself on my fingers. I know you'll crave my dick later. For now, I get to feel the opening of your throat, the way your tongue curves around and between my flesh, how your lips feel so soft against the base of my fingers as you suck each one clean.

"Well?" I ask as I pull my last cleaned finger from your mouth and rest my fingertips against your lower lip. I can tell from the far away look in your eyes my words have barely reached your brain. "Did that taste like cum?"

You shake your head, tongue lolling out to find another taste of my fingers and your fluids. "No, what?" I ask, amused and pleased at your near inability to speak. You moan incoherently and I ask again, shaking my hips once just to make it harder on you. Finally an ounce of blood makes it to your brain and you gasp, "No Mistress! Just precum!" I smile and kiss your cheeks, running my hand down your face, neck, chest... reaching back behind myself... "How about this taste," I ask as I slide my gooey fingers back across your lips. I feel your entire body throb beneath me as you breathe in the scent of my juices, and then your tongue is on my fingers, your neck straining to draw them inside your mouth, suckling each one firmly, worshiping my taste with your mouth, focused so fully I can feel you forgetting your cock. "Don't you want that taste somewhere else?" I whisper as I ease my fingers out of your hungry mouth. Your moans become keening; you sound like a bitch in heat, whining for her next taste of that good fucking.

Fine, I'll give it to you. Your begging is exquisite, Slave. Your bedroom eyes break me down every time, staring up at me like I am all you can see. I lean back, lift myself up off you, and reposition our legs so that mine are outside yours now. Hands on your chest, I settle my hips slowly, vagina wet, throbbing, and more than ready to meet your cock. Your head presses against my hole and I pause, biting my lip. It takes almost no strain from you, though I can tell you are trying to be a good little boy and wait for Mistress' say-so... Both our eyes roll back as your head pops in. Just the tip is all it takes for a deluge from me; my teasing is always for both of us.

I can tell I might cum at any second; the pressure in my lower abdomen suggests I might cover you in my juices when I do. There is simply no way I can pull out without a full, deep taste of your cock, so without warning I slam my hips down- and you twitch at the exact same second. The added little pressure against my g spot is all it takes. A yell erupts from me as I throw my head back and impale myself on your cock, temporarily blind from sheer bliss of release. I can feel fluid flooding out of me, covering your stomach, our crotches, our thighs. My vagina contracting, rippling up your cock, milking you for all you're worth - as everything goes black I feel a sudden pinch, and then another - you've grabbed my nipples and are milking me, readying me for lactation for the baby I'm about to pull from you. Eyes rolled back in my skull, I'm vaguely aware of the bleating and lowing escaping my lips while you tug my teats in time with the throbbing of my vagina around your cock.

I come to, laying on your chest. We're definitely stuck together. Your arms around me, hands at the small of my back, your erect cock still inside me. I sigh in pure contentment; everything is right in our world. Wait. Have you cum? Do I not have a baby in me yet? Surely-

I post up and look at you smiling up at me, clear eyed now. I ask if you came and you reply sweetly, "No Mistress, you didn't allow me." Narrowing my eyes and pursing my lips, I call you a brat. You grin; your plan all along was to play hard to get.

"Fine," I say flatly, acting displeased. I sit up, peeling our torsos apart and bringing my knees up along your hips. I lift myself off your cock, and twist my hips, cracking my lower back while absently letting my dangling labia brush against your hard shaft. I pause, mid twist, and we lock eyes, knowing the game that comes next. "Well if you don't want to cum..." I start out with a pout, stretching my arms up above my head to give you the full benefit of my voluptuous silhouette, "I guess I don't really need our baby in my belly." I bring my hands down and place them on my stomach, encircling and holding as though there was a bulge there. Meanwhile, my hips rock, forward and back, dragging my long labia minora against your shaft, silky smooth and light as a feather. "I suppose you don't need to feel my stomach all taught and full of your seed-" I gasp; you caught me off guard, bobbing your cock at just the right time to slide more deeply between my labia. I was going to tease you more, but that rhythm's become more important, that slide and press, slide and press, your dick head parting my labia a little more deeply each time.

Quietly panting now, we can tell we're going to climax together. I groan, trying to form more words to tease you with. "You... don't wanna... inside... yet... I--" Quivering, I roll my hips more vigorously, pressing down to scratch that itch now. Your whimper excites me more; I'm taking us over the edge. "Yeh- yes sl- yeh- nnn--" Thank goodness you're well acquainted with my noises and can interpret, "Yes Slave, yes now!" Your hands grab my hips firmly, pulling me down to you, and I feel your hot, sticky seed shoot between our pubises, sealing us together. A little further sloshing and mixing, and I'm soon adding my own juices to the mess.

Deeply satisfied, I pitch forward and settle my head against your chest. I think I mutter something incoherent about baby batter before I feel your arms wrap around me again, and hear you hum deep in your chest, content and amused. Hoping that when we're ready, we can have a family that always feels this warm and safe, I slip off into a light slumber. I suppose we'll just have a catnap before I make you clean me up.