Impregnated by Alien Plants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All under the control of the plant," said Jack. "We're not responsible."

"Not at all," Sam agreed.

********

As they were getting dressed, Margie came by again. She asked if they wanted to take one of the plants home with them, to "interrogate it further". Sam looked doe-eyed at Jack. Jack nodded. "I'll take one. For the boys in the lab to analyze."

"Of course, Colonel," said Margie. "I'll have it loaded into your air car."

"Are you really going to give it to the lab?" Sam asked.

Jack gave her a look.

********

The next day, Jack and Sam made excuses to be apart from each other in HomePlanet Headquarters. They knew if they saw each other, that they would not be able to resist their passions. Sam kept thinking about Jack. About his body, thrusting into the plant, which thrusted into her. She needed it. She needed it badly.

Finally around lunchtime, Sam's resistance was overcome, and she decided to go to Jack's office, just to "say hello". But just as she reached her doorway, Jack came through it. "Going somewhere?" he inquired.

"I... uh... ah...." Suddenly, Sam's mouth didn't seem to be working.

Jack look equally tongue-tied. "Ah... Arden.... By the way, I was going to go out for.... lunch. I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me... Major," he said, giving her an uncertain look. Had he gone too far? Had he presumed too much?

But Sam merely smiled, and said, "Certainly, Colonel," as she excitedly smoothed out her blue skirt. She felt herself getting wet between the legs.

********

As Jack started driving, Sam knew that they weren't going to a restaurant. She evinced no surprised when they parked outside of Jack's apartment building. Wordlessly, she followed him into his apartment.

She saw the alien plant in the living room, by the window. She looked Jack in the eye. He looked at her back. Wordlessly, they both started undressing. There was no more shyness here. Merely an urgent need to engage in alien inspired reproduction.

When they were naked, Sam and Jack each mounted the plant while standing opposite each other. They rubbed against the plant tentatively, Jack to get his penis erect, and Sam, to get into the mood. Jack quickly got hard.

"We really shouldn't be doing this, sir," said Sam.

"I know," said Jack.

Sam watched wide-eyed, as her superior officer carefully inserted his penis into the plant.

"We are allowing ourselves to be controlled by this alien plant," said Sam, as she lifted herself up on the phallus and impaled herself.

"Yes," said Jack, as he slowly worked his penis in and out of the hole in the plant.

"Our duty is to inform HomePlanet Security," said Sam, wrapping her hands around his shoulders.

"You're right, Arden," said Jack, wrapping his arms around her back, as he thrusted evenly, causing the plant's phallus in turn to thrust into Sam.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

"We should stop... Oh! Oh! Sir, can you go harder?" Sam said urgently.

Jack started to thrust more strongly into the plant, which caused it to do the same to Sam with its own phallus. "Like this?"

"Yes... oh yes. Thank you, sir."

"Arden, when we're totally naked, having sex with a plant, you don't have to call me sir," said Jack, plunging in and out of the plant. "Call me Jack."

Sam stared at his very hairy chest, which moved back and forth as he thrust into the plant. The way his firm looking ass moved as he thrusted back and forth was driving her wild. "Yes... Jack," she said, feeling an electric bolt as she said his name. "And call me Sam," she said shyly, looking away as she said it. For some reason using names made it all the more erotic.

Jack stared at Sam's thick, full breasts, which jiggled every time he thrusted into the plant. "I thought only friends can call you Sam."

"Oh!" Sam cried, as Jack thrust into the plant, and the plant thrusted into her. "You are a friend, Jack... more than a friend, now," she said.

"I am?" said Jack, not sure what the two of them were to each other now.

"Yessss." Sam reached out and grabbed his hand, and smiled as she looked him in the eye, which only made Jack's penis harder, and more erect.

The two lovers continued their unusual coitus in silence, Jack, moving back and forth, and Sam, up and down. She loved staring at Jack's face as they were uniquely connected in this way. Jack looked so vulnerable, so needy, so loving.

Sam felt a buildup inside of her. "Oh, Jack, I'm getting close, so close," she said, feeling the phallus poling in and out of her.

"So am I, Sam," said Jack, sweating profusely.

"Then go faster, Jack," she said, pleading with her eyes. "Faster, Jack, please!"

Jack started to thrust into the plant with rapidfire precision, making the phallus inside of Sam move even faster as well.

"Oh... Oh.... yes... Oh yes Jack," said Sam, tilting her head back, her slick breasts bobbing up and down. "I'm going to come!"

"I am too!" Jack cried. The friction on his sexual organ, and the sight of Sam closing on her orgasm drove him over the edge. "Oh, Arden, Sam, I'm coming, I'm coming!" He poled vigorously in the last few seconds, causing the plant to do the same in same. They both gasped and cried out at the exact same time as they climaxed, and Sam felt an explosion of liquid bursting inside of her.

********

They lay together afterwards on the floor.

"That was good," said Sam, looking into his eyes lovingly.

"Really good," said Jack. "But you know, I also have a bed," said Jack.

Despite everything, Sam laughed. But then she looked down at her vagina. It was oozing a greenish-white fluid.

"What is that?" said Jack.

"I'm not sure, sir. The plant seems to be adding something to your sperm," said Sam.

"Has it done anything to you?"

"Not that I can tell, sir." She looked at him. "I mean, Jack," she smiled.

********

After that, a precedent was set. Without saying a word, they would get together every day at lunch to have sex with each other, and the plant. As they were thrusting against the plant for their fourth encounter, Jack said, "You know, Sam, I couldn't help but notice that stuff that's getting squirted into you every time we do this." He had to call it "this". He couldn't bring himself to call it sex, even as he thrusted into the plant mere inches from her vagina.

"I noticed it too, sir," said Sam, feeling the phallus wonderfully expand and contract within her.

"What's it all about?" Jack asked, as he kept up the momentum.

"I haven't analyzed it, but it looks like your sperm, sir. I mean, Jack," she said hastily. "Your sperm, modified with some chemicals of the plant." She rotated her inner walls against the phallus as it thrust into her again. It felt so good! "I think it's trying to get me pregnant with something."

"Well, we can't let that happen," said Jack. Sam noticed his hairy chest was starting to perspire. She loved that.

"No, sir, we can't." At time she still called him sir. She couldn't help it,

"So you should pull out, right before I... you know, explode."

"Me, sir?" said Sam, sweating as the phallus thrust into her again.

"You're the recipient," said Jack, thrusting harder. He felt his organ approaching the point of no return.

"And you're the sender," said Sam.

"My penis outranks your vagina," said Jack, gritting his teeth.

"I don't think rank extends to our genitals, sir."

"Pull out now, Arden," said Jack, thrusting furiously. "I'm going to blow any second now!"

"I can't," said Sam. The pleasure was too great. Her brain wouldn't let her stop. "You pull out!"

Jack, breathing heavily, shook his head. "I can't stop either." He felt the head of his penis tightening. "You pull out!"

"You pull out!"

And then Jack cried out, and exploded into the plant. His essence was mixed with alien chemicals, and then suction shot it out the plant phallus, into Sam's body.

"Oh, oh, oh," Jack cried, as he felt each orgasmic pulse from the head of his penis, and then into Sam, with additives.

Jack sank to the floor once he finished. So did Sam. He put his arm around her. "Did I pull out in time?"

"I don't think so, sir," said Sam ruefully, touching the entrance to her vagina, which was dripping with the greenish white fluid.

********

During the following three sessions with the plant, they tried to encourage each other to pull out, until Sam finally said, "No, Jack."

"No?" said Jack, panting as he thrusted faster. He was once again rapidly reaching the point of no return.

"No," said Sam. "I don't want to avoid it." She looked him in the eye. "I want you inside me. I want everything you have to give to me."

Her words and her gaze were so sexy, that they drove Jack prematurely over the edge. He cried out, and shot pulse after pulse into Sam.

After that, there was no more talk of pulling out early.

********

All Sam could think about now was Jack, and the plant. 'Jack and the Beanstalk' she sometimes thought ruefully. They gave each other secret smiles in the hallways, and their hands grazed each other when they thought no one was looking. It was like she was having an affair with Jack.

Was she? She excused it all because of the plant. So did Jack. They both used the plant as an excuse to... to do what they always wanted. Sam realized that now. She had always wanted Jack. The plant had just given her a way to get him.

But what about Gavin?

For two weeks she had gone to Jack's apartment at lunch to make love to him. Unapologetically now. They even kissed and hugged each other sometimes, before or after. It was impossible to tell where the plant's influence ended, and their own feelings took over.

And now she had become completely unattracted to Gavin. Sam suspected it was the influence of the plant. It had conditioned her to be uninterested in normal sexual intercourse, to only be interested in sex through it.

And so she let Gavin made love to her, but only dutifully. Perhaps he noticed, because he started giving her searching looks, but he didn't say anything.

And then, after two weeks, something changed. After having sex for the umpteenth time, and lying in Jack's arms, Sam said, "Ow!"

"What?" said Sam.

"I feel something moving. In my belly."

Their eyes met. They both knew that the purpose of the plant was to interrupt the human reproductive process. But to interrupt it with what?

Sam's belly started to grow bigger. By the fourth day her belly was so big that she could no longer fit onto the plant's phallus without her belly getting into the way. Jack still had sex with the plant, but after he was spent, he would lovingly hold her in his arms, never talking, just staring at her, with love clearly in his eyes.

Mercifully, Gavin had left three days ago, for another consulting trip in Great Britain. This would be impossible to explain to him.

The first two days of her pregnancy, Sam wore the baggy work shirts she often wore at HomePlanet Security. Jack remarked that this is the first and only time he was glad that she wore those baggy shirts. His comment made her smile and blush.

After that, she took sick days. She didn't know how many she would need. But on the seventh day of her pregnancy, she felt her belly rumbling, and knew it was time. She called Jack.

"Where shall I take you? To Doc Whistler? The hospital?"

"No! The garden center," Sam cried.

Margie was very unsurprised to see them again. She knew this was the natural consequence of giving them a plant. She welcomed them, and directed them to her "delivery room", a greenhouse full of heavily pregnant mothers.

Sam was stunned. On this day alone she could see a dozen other women, each with big bellies. Whatever was being reproduced inside her, it was being done on a grand scale.

Sam was urged to remove her clothing, and she was given a clean sheet to lie on. She saw another heavily pregnant woman, crying out in pain as she grabbed her belly.

"I'm scared, Jack," she said, feeling the rumbling in her own belly.

"I'm here for you," he said, holding her hand.

That made her feel better.

When the time came, Sam was the first to know. She felt something trying to emerge from her womb. She felt the sudden impulse to push.

"Jack, I think it's time!" Sam cried. She spread her legs, and Jack got between them, seeing if he could help. For a moment, she reflected how far she had come. A few weeks ago the thought of Jack seeing her naked would have made her cringe with embarrassment. And now here she was, totally naked in front of him, her legs obscenely spread, and ready to let Jack put his hands inside her vaginal canal as she prepared to give birth. What he was doing with her now was far more intimate than anything she had ever done with Gavin.

Sam felt something dropping from her uterus into her vagina. She started to push. Grunting with all her might, she pushed a small thing wrapped in white out of her vagina. Jack grabbed it and gently put it on the ground.

Then Sam grunted and pushed another one out. But the third one proved difficult. It seemed to get stuck.

"It hurts, Jack, it hurts!" she cried. Jack held her hand, and desperately told her everything was going to be all right, and he wiped her brow, and he kissed her, and he told her he loved her.

That startled Sam more than anything, and it gave her new drive, and she resumed pushing, until the fourth one came out. And then a fifth, and a sixth.

Finally, panting, exhausted, and sweaty, she lay back. "I think that's the last one."

Jack held up one of the white coated things. The white exterior rapidly fell away, to reveal a sapling.

"It's plants. You gave birth to more plants," said Jack, trying to understand it.

"And six of them!" said Margie, coming forward and scooping them all up, including the one in Jack's hand. "That's more than most women ever produce! You're very fertile, Sam. Both you and Colonel Sullivan are to be congratulated."

"Wait!" said Sam, as Margie took the saplings.

"Don't worry, my dear. You will produce many, many more of these. I'll see that each one gets a good home with a loving couple. A very loving couple," she winked.

Sam looked at Jack, horror clearly written in her eyes. Suddenly, she realized what they had just done. They had let the plant hijack the human system of reproduction, to produce more plants. Sam looked around at the other women, all women who would never again produce human babies, only plants. Once all women had been seduced by this plant, the human race would end, in a generation.

And she was cheerfully cooperating in the destruction of her own species. Sam, her vaginal lips still spread obscenely wide, looked up at Jack to say something, when she heard a new voice.

"Samantha. There you are. I leave you alone for just a few weeks, and look what happens to you," said a familiar voice.

Sam looked up.

It was Dunlop 4.

It was Dunlop 4, and he was staring dispassionately at her wet, sweaty titties, and her equally wet vaginal lips and spread legs, apparently totally without emotion.

But Margie had a reaction, and she screamed.

Dunlop whirled around and fired his blaster rifle.

Only it wasn't really a blaster rifle. As Sam had learned, it was operated by thought control, and seemed to have a wide variety of modes.

The mode that Dunlop activated was fire.

Within seconds half the greenhouse was on fire. In their minds, they could hear the alien plant scream. It was deafening.

"Come on, we have to get out of here," said Jack, pulling her up. Sam tried to reach for her clothes but Jack yelled, "No time!"

He pulled her out of the greenhouse. They ran into the parking lot which was filling up with panicky people, all in various states of undress. In moments they could see that all the greenhouses were on fire. In their heads they could hear an alien shriek, loudly at first, a lot of them. As the fire raged, they died out, one by one.

And then several military air cars and air jeeps pulled up, disgorging Survey Service soldiers. In moments, the area was secured.

********

"So let me see if I can understand this correctly," said General Henderson. "You, Colonel Sullivan, and you, Major Arden, and you, Dunlop 4, suspected that this particular garden center in Cantonsville, Maryland, was growing the alien plant we had been looking for."

"Yes, General," said Jack.

"When your suspicions were confirmed, you asked Dunlop 4 to call in for reinforcements."

"Yes, sir."

"Why didn't you call in yourself?"

"Well, General-"

"Wait, it gets better," said General Henderson. "According to several eyewitnesses in the field, Major Arden was completely naked. Can you explain that, Colonel?"

"I believe I can," said Dunlop 4.

"Please," said General Henderson.

"We suspected this agricultural facility contained the parasite we were looking for," said Dunlop 4. "But some of the agents of the parasite grew suspicious of our presence, and they took Major Arden prisoner. Colonel Sullivan had a decision to make. He could attempt a rescue or call for reinforcements. He decided to do both, by going into the garden center himself, while directing me to call for assistance. That is why I made the call, General, and not Colonel Sullivan."

"Really," said Henderson. "And why was Major Arden naked?"

"The agents of the parasite removed her clothes and were in the process of trying to get her addicted to the plant's influence. Part of the process involves rubbing bare skin against the plant. But Colonel Sullivan was able to rescue Major Arden before she was compromised," said Dunlop 4.

"Really?" said Henderson. "Is that what happened, Major Arden?"

All eyes were on Sam. She paused, took a deep breath, and said, "That's exactly it, sir. I got caught. I didn't realize that they had become suspicious of me. The Colonel rescued me just before they started addicting me to the plant."

"I see," said Henderson. He looked down for a moment, drumming on the top of the conference room table. Then he looked up. "Major, I want Doctor Whistler to give you a full examination."

"Yes, sir," said Sam.

"And I want written reports from all of you by 0800 tomorrow," said the General. He got up and left the room.

"Do you think he believed us?" Sam asked, in a small voice.

"He wants to believe us. That's all that matters," said Jack. He turned to Dunlop 4. "Thank you."

"No! I should be the one thanking Dunlop," said Sam quickly.

"Neither of you need to thank me," said Dunlop 4. "It is no fault of your own that you were compelled by the Krions. You should not take the blame for it, Samantha. Neither should you, Colonel Sullivan."

"Dunlop... the feelings we developed for these plants...."

"Given the short term of your exposure, the effects should dissipate in a few days," said Dunlop 4. He looked at Sam. "And your feelings of attraction towards the males of your species should return in that time."

Sam gave an exaggerated sigh of relief.

"You weren't attracted to men?" Jack asked.

"Not exactly, sir. Men with plants, yes. Men without plants, well, not so much." She smiled sheepishly at him.

"Your work has been invaluable, and has given us the information we need to destroy the remaining Krions," said Dunlop 4.

"It was? We did?" Jack asked.

"Now we know what the current form of the Krions looks like, and now we know what the plant calls itself. It is a simple matter of querying greenhouses all over your planet to see if they have any of this... Saskatchewan Wild Moss Plant," said Dunlop. "Agents can visit greenhouses and know what to look for."

"And what about people who have these plants in their homes?"

Dunlop smiled. "You have a planetary information network, do you not? Simply put message out on it, offering people special fertilizers for Saskatchewan Wild Moss Plant. Infected subjects will contact you. They will be unable to resist revealing themselves."