Impregnated by Alien Plants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the people of Kendra 2 did this willingly?" General Henderson asked.

"They were compelled to. The plant took control of their most basic instinct," said Dunlop. "The need to reproduce."

********

Joanna felt that things were going very well with Rudy and the plants. She had just given birth to a second wave of plantlings. Nettie had been so excited that she had hugged Joanna and promised to throw her a party.

Her sex life with Rudy continued to be wonderful. But she began to feel a nagging need in her head. The need to spread the joy of the plants, to others.

One by one, she began to invite her female friends over to see her new plant. She invited them to smell the white flowers, to touch the cool moss. Once they did, they were hooked. Joanna gave each one of them saplings to grow in their garden, knowing that in mere weeks they would be enjoying the same bliss that she and Rudy were.

Only her friend Agatha Rosenstein, a sharp 38 year old redhead with stubborn opinions of her own, refused to touch the plant or smell the flowers.

"It looks nice enough," said Agatha, staring at it. Actually, to her, something looked a bit odd about the plant. "A little large, for an indoor plant, perhaps."

"Touch the moss, Agatha," said Joanna, waving her closer.

"No thanks, dear," said Agatha.

"Come on, Agatha! You'll really like it, I promise," said Joanna.

Agatha just frowned and turned away.

Joanna grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?"

Joanna physically pulled her until she pressed Agatha's hand against the moss.

"Let go!'

Joanna moved Agatha's hand up and down, up and down, twice before Agatha could pull away.

"What have you-" said Agatha, feeling a spark in her clitoris. She suddenly looked at her hand with great interest, as if it were a work of art. She started to rub her fingers, feeling the oils seeping into her bloodstream. She seemed mesmerized.

"Yes," said Joanna softly. She lifted Agatha's other hand, and now, without resistance, pressed it against the plant. With little prompting, Agatha started to rub her hand up and down it.

"Yes, that's right. That's the way, you're getting there," said Joanna.

Agatha started to moan. Her nipples grew hard.

Joanna looked into her eyes, and saw the sense of newfound urgency. Joanna hurriedly helped Agatha out of her clothes, and then disrobed herself.

Before long the two women were poling against the tree, hugging each other, staring each other in the eye as their clitorises were stimulated by the soft mosses of the tree. They both went up and down at the same time, as if they were lovers. And when Agatha cried out with her orgasm, Joanna did as well.

When they had finished and gotten dressed, Agatha took a sapling home for her husband Herbert. She was sure he would love it.

So was Joanna.

At the garden center, Nettie decided to hold a party, to thank the women who had helped grow new saplings. She also wanted to attract men, very much aware that there was a growing sexual imbalance, as most of her customers were women. She told all the women to invite their spouses, their boyfriends, even their male friends from work. Any sexually mature man they could get their hands on, who hadn't yet been sold on the joys of the Saskatchewan Wild Moss, as they were now calling it.

The party was held on a Thursday evening after the Garden Center had closed for regular customers. People milled about, drinking refreshments in her largest greenhouse, one which had been converted entirely to cultivating Saskatchewan Wild Moss. She had purposefully spread the plants all over the greenhouse, creating narrow paths to walk around them, so that visitors would always be within a few feet of the exotic plants.

When she felt that attendance had reached its maximum size, Nettie banged a spoon on a glass and called for everyone's attention.

"Thank you all so much for coming! What a wonderful turnout we have tonight!" Indeed, it was wonderful. There were more than 60 people, and almost half of them were men. Most of the women already knew the joys of the Saskatchewan Wild Moss Plant, but none of the men did. That was about to change.

"I want to welcome all the new faces I see here. I think after tonight you will all know and appreciate the joys of having a green thumb."

The crowd politely laughed at her lame joke.

"I have called you here tonight for a serious reason. The human race is destroying the planet. We need to pursue a green solution, one that will take us on a more ecologically sound ground. There is just such a plant which can help us do that. Specifically, I'd like to introduce the men to one of our bestselling plants, the Saskatchewan Wild Moss. Men, why don't you go up to the plants. Go up to the plants, feel that cool moss under your fingertips."

A few of the men reached out and touched the moss, but as expected, many of them didn't.

Nettie smiled, and she felt a ripple through the air, as if a signal was somehow being given.

And then the seed pods on top of each of the plants burst, scattering seeds anywhere. Those who had adapted to the plant's ecology were immune, feeling a mild euphoria; but those who had never encountered the plant before were struck dumb. It was as if they were in a daze.

Nettie suddenly spoke in a business-like, commanding tone. "Girls! Girls! Get their clothes off! Get their clothes off and wrap each of their arms around one of the plants! Hurry, we don't have much time!"

The women in the audience started to strip the men of their clothing. The men, who barely blinked, seemed to be only vaguely aware of what was going on. The men, along with the three women who hadn't yet been exposed to the plant, were stripped nude, and made to lie against a plant, with their chest and arms around it.

A few minutes later, the men started to come around. They awoke to find themselves totally nude, and hugging a plant. The oils of the moss had had time to work itself into their skin. They all felt incredibly aroused.

Nettie watched as one man started to mount a plant and then thrust in and out of it, shamelessly having sex in a room full of people. He was so far gone that he didn't really care.

Then a second man mounted another plant, and started to pole in and out of it. Then a third, and a fourth, and within moments, every man in the room was having sex with their plant.

The women, seeing the phalluses of the plant starting to protrude with every thrust, eagerly shed their clothes and joined them.

Nettie smiled as she watched thirty instantly created sex couples procreating, with the help of the plants. The fact that some of the people didn't know each other didn't matter. What did matter is that they were critically disrupting the human life cycle of reproduction. None of these sixty people would ever have human babies again. Not a single child would be born who would contribute to the destruction of the planet.

Instead, beautiful plants would be created, dozens of them, which would supplant humanity as the dominant form of life.

Nettie's nipples got hard just at the thought of it.

********

Jack and Sam were part of a team checking out the gardening centers in and around Baltimore. HomePlanet Security had received scattered reports of unusual plants in the area, but not tied to any specific location. So Jack and Sam and a team of investigators from HomePlanet Security were spending a few days in Baltimore, which conveniently was near the headquarters of HomePlanet Security.

Sam liked not having to travel far, which meant she could be home at nights. It was nice to be home with Gavin, who for once wasn't travelling to some far away place for his work.

They were checking out a garden center in Cantonsville, a suburb of Baltimore, when Sam felt something... odd. She had reached out with her ESPer skills, as she always did, but couldn't figure out what was troubling her. She saw a number of women, eagerly buying a tall, mossy plant. They all seemed excited about it. She tried to scan the plant, but came away with nothing. It did look a bit odd--Sam had never seen a tall, mossy plant before. Dunlop 4 had been unable to provide them with a description of the Krion plant, saying it could change into whatever form it needed to suit its purposes.

Jack tapped her on the shoulder. "Anything?" he asked.

"I... I don't think so, sir," said Sam, looking around again.

"Frankly, I'm not even sure what we're looking for," said Jack. "We come to a garden center to find a plant. Guess what? We find plenty of them."

"Dunlop 4 said the plant may unintentionally reveal itself," said Sam, still looking around a bit distractedly. She still had that strange feeling...

"Yes, very cryptic. And very unhelpful. Can't your alien boyfriend do any better?"

"Sir!" said Sam, giving him a hurt look.

"Sorry," said Jack. "But you two do seem to have a.. rapport."

"Dunlop and I... get along," said Sam, twirling her hair unconsciously.

"If Gavin hadn't gotten to you first, maybe Dunlop could have been your lucky guy," Jack teased.

"Or maybe someone else would have, sir," said Sam. She blushed, and felt like covering her mouth. Why had she said that?

Jack's eyes widened and he looked away, a little embarrassed. "Let's go."

"You go," said Sam. "I'll catch up. I want to look around a little more here."

"Getting something for Gavin?"

Sam saw he was mocking her. "Yes sir, that's exactly it. I'm looking for the perfect flower for Gavin."

"All right. We're going on to one of the gardening places in Ellicott City. Catch up with us there, comm me if you need our location."

"Sir, yes sir," she said automatically, feeling flustered.

Jack saluted her sarcastically, and left.

There was something between the two of them, something that always made times like this feel awkward. It sometimes made Sam wonder if there could ever have been anything between them, if not for Gavin.

Sam walked around the greenhouse, feeling with her mind more than looking. Something felt odd here. But she couldn't figure out what it was.

A grey haired lady in a green vest smiled at her. "Can I help you?"

"I'm not sure," said Sam. "I'm looking for something unusual."

"Well, then I have just the thing for you. Come with me!"

Her name was Margie Butterfield, and she as a dedicated employee of Cottiweather Gardens. At 72 years of age, the plant had no use for Margie as a tool for reproduction, but had conditioned her nonetheless, realizing how useful she could be in encouraging other to satisfy newfound urges.

Sam obediently followed Margie to a section of the greenhouse where those tall, mossy plants were growing. The same mossy plants she had seen several ladies so excited about buying.

"This would make a great indoor plant for the home," said Margie.

"No, this isn't my kind of thing," said Sam, eyeing the large, mossy plant.

"But it is," said Margie. She ran her hand along the moss. "Touch it and see."

"No thanks," said Sam, sensing something was increasingly wrong.

"Come on, give it a try. Just a quick touch," said Margie.

"No thanks," said Sam, taking a step back.

Suddenly, two women appeared behind her. Each grabbed one of her arms.

"Let go!" Sam cried. But the women were stronger, and each one inexorably pushed her hands towards the plant. Sam tried to struggle, her hands trembling, but inch by inch they were pushed closer, until they made contact.

"Oh!" Sam cried, as she felt the first of the oils penetrate the palms of her skin. The women holding her arms remained in place.

"Ooooh!" Sam said, her chest heaving as she started to breathe rapidly. She began to get sexually excited. Her resistance decreased.

The women moved Sam's hands up and down the plant. "Oooh. Ooooh," she said, feeling it in her body.

Margie Butterfield gave a nod and the women released Sam. Sam started to rub the plant on her own.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Margie asked, with a smile.

Sam nodded, her eyes wide, as she continued to stroke and pet the plant. Her nipples were already hard, and she felt a burning need growing between her legs.

Margie said, "Help her," and the two women behind Sam started to slowly undress her. Sam, obsessed with touching the plant, did not resist as they pulled off her jacket and her blouse, or even as they unclipped her military skirt or removed her Survey Service bra or panties.

When the opportunity presented itself to rub herself nude against the plant, Sam immediately took it, pressing her large breasts against it. She loved the way the soft moss stimulated her nipples. The oily residue of the plant rubbed against her chest, exciting her beyond belief. She started pressing the hard column of the moss against the area between her legs. Before long she was shamelessly poling up and down, unaware and uncaring of the spectators around her. Margie and the two women who had held her smiled, murmuring their approval. She felt their eyes on her as she continued to have sex with the plant.

She started to friction faster and faster, feeling wetter and wetter between her legs. And before she knew it she was crying out, as her body experienced a spectacular orgasm. She collapsed and blacked out for a moment. When she came to, she saw Margie and the other women smiling down at her.

"Welcome, sister," said one of them, offering Sam a hand up. "Thanks," she said, taking the hand, feeling uncertain.

"Did you enjoy it?" Margie asked, all smiles.

Sam nodded, feeling a bit uncomfortable with these women giving her cow eyes. She reached for her Survey Service silky panties.

"You can experience this joy all the time."

Sam slipped her panties on, and then strapped on her standard issue Survey Service armed forces bra. She was aware of all the eyes on her.

"You can feel this way every day."

She put on her military blue skirt, and then reached for her blouse.

"You cannot deny what you felt."

Sam buttoned up her blouse, and put on her military jacket.

"No thanks," said Sam, putting on her shoes. She paused, and looked at the others. "Are you going to try and stop me from leaving?"

"No," said Margie. "There is no coercion, sister. You are free to go."

Eyeing the women warily, Sam left the greenhouse. One of the women started to speak, but Margie simply raised a restraining hand, which silenced her.

Sam's first thought was to tell Jack. This was the plant they had been looking for! Her hand closed on her comm unit.

And yet... it had felt so good. So incredibly good. Sam had never had an orgasm that intense, that powerful. The allure of it, the need to experience more of it, tore at her. She found herself activating the comm. "Connect me to Colonel Jack Sullivan," she said.

In moments, Jack was on the line. "So, did you find a flower for your hubby?" his holoimage said.

Sam nodded wordlessly.

Jack looked at her oddly. "Did you find anything else there? Anything we should know about?"

Sam thought about the plant. She thought about how it wanted to take over the world, to end the human reproductive cycle.

But she also realized how much she had enjoyed her orgasm. She would tell Jack about it, but first she had to experience it again. Just one more time. She couldn't live with herself if she didn't feel it one more time.

She shook her head. "Everything is fine. Where are you?"

********

The next day, while they were looking at other greenhouses, Sam slipped away during lunch, telling Jack she wanted to do some shopping. She immediately returned to the garden center and stood in front of one of the Saskatchewan Wild Moss Plants, immediately mesmerized.

"Ah, you're back," said Margie, smiling. "I knew you would return. Would you like to... explore the plant again?"

Sam nodded, too embarrassed to say it. Margie took her into another greenhouse, which had been turned into an orgyhouse. Men and women were nude, rubbing their bodies against the tall plants, moaning and having loud orgasms.

Margie took Sam to an unoccupied plant and patted her on the back. "Have fun, dear."

Sam stripped off her clothing in a hurry, and it wasn't long before she was once again rubbing against the plant.

But just as she started, another woman, also completely nude, stood in front of her. "Mind if I join you?"

Sam, fully focused on getting her own pleasure, gave the slightest of nods. The woman, a dark haired beauty with breasts as big as Sam's, started to mount the cylindrical shaped plant from the other side.

Sam groaned with pleasure as she rubbed the plant between her legs. The feelings were becoming... familiar, now. It had only been a day since she had first experienced it, but in her mind it felt like years. She had been apart from it for too long.

Sam noticed the other woman, the dark hair woman, looking her in the eye as they both went up and down. Sam looked away at first, embarrassed about having sex with a plant with another woman doing the same, but eventually she made eye contact again, and the woman smiled at her. Sam shyly smiled back at her.

Then the woman reached around and hugged Sam with her arms. Sam found herself wrapping her arms around the woman. They started poling up and down together, in the same direction at the same time, with equal force and effort. Each time Sam went down on the plant, feeling the wondrous sensation on her clitoris, she looked into the woman's eyes and saw her feeling it too.

And yet... it was as if they were giving pleasure to each other. It was only natural; during sex, one tended to look at the face of one's partner. When a person felt sexual pleasure, they tended to associate it with the face they were looking at. And now Sam, feeling her clitoris stimulated mightily, her nipples painfully hard, was looking at the face of a beautiful, beautiful, 20 something dark haired lovely.

They both closed in on their orgasm at the same time, even though Sam had started before the girl. She got the sense that the girl had moved more quickly so she could time her orgasm with Sam's. And then they both gasped, as one, and then gasped again, and again, and again, all at the same time, both staring each other in the eyes, and then Sam felt the most incredible climax in her clitoris, and she moaned and fainted again.

When she came to, she was in the other woman's lap. The woman was tenderly brushing her hair.

"Did you like that?" the young brunette asked.

Sam nodded.

"My name is Cheryl," said the woman.

"Sam," said Sam, feeling awkward. She hadn't even known the name of the woman she just had had sex with, sort of.

"Sam." Cheryl smiled. She leaned down and pressed her lips against Sam. Her lips were soft and moist. As she ground her lips against Sam, Sam felt a tingle deep in her pussy. When Cheryl pulled back, she whispered. "I enjoyed it too."

Sam looked startled and reddened. She suddenly sat up as if breaking out of a spell. What was she doing on the ground with a naked woman? Feeling embarrassed, she rushed to et dressed. As she did, she saw a man a few feet away from her, making love to another plant, all on his own. As he thrust into it, she saw a green phallus emerge on the other side. It looked hard and firm. For a moment, Sam had a thought to join him, but then another woman, totally nude, mounted it, and groaned as it thrust into her.

And suddenly Margie was at her side. "It's good with other girls, but even better with men."

Sam nodded.

"We have a perennial shortage of men. If you could bring a man here, you could experience the total joy of it."

A man? That would mean infecting Gavin. How could she lure Gavin to a garden center in Baltimore?

But there was another man she knew who was in Baltimore right now. A man she knew quite well.

Colonel Jack Sullivan.

Sam opened her mouth, started to speak, but no words came out.