Impregnating Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working her girl dick against Carly's cervix, Jade began to feel a slight change in sensation as she felt the cervix begin to open up a bit, starting to slightly give way under the assault of such a long cock. Jade ground against the cervix and pulled Carly's ass down harder as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Both of them now moaning without concern, and Jade on the edge of orgasm, she waited for Carly to ride all the way until just the tip of Jade's cock was inside her, before taking a handful of each globe of assflesh and pulling down hard at the same time she roughly thrusted up.

Jade's cock barreled through Carly's cervix, finally feeling her cock head bottom out against the far wall of Carly's womb as her round booty finally connected with Jade's thighs.

Carly instantly threw her head back in a silent scream as an orgasm orders of magnitude stronger than she ever achieved from masturbating washed over her body, with the epicenter being at her penetrated cervix and the huge cock in her uterus.

The relief of finally having her whole cock inside her cute athletic partner, the pleasure of Carly's orgasming pussy gripping her cock, and the tightness of the younger girl's womb around the head of her cock also resulted in the strongest ejaculation Jade had ever felt.

Seeing stars, Jade continued to knead and squeeze Carly's round booty as she shot rope after rope of her cum into her womb. Carly stopped counting the amount of distinct shots of cum she felt against the wall of her uterus after the 8th shot and got lost in the pleasure. Carly's opened cervix constricted and massaged her cock throughout the ejaculation, which only prolonged it and resulted in more and stronger shots of cum into the girl.

Jade felt the level of cum in Carly's womb fill to the point it reached her cock head and surpass it, the realization that she completely filled Carly's womb with cum making her more aroused and extending her orgasm.

Jade's balls constricted and forced even more cum out of her cock and into the younger girl's uterus, flooding her Fallopian tubes. Carly was impregnated in this moment, no doubt, but the two girls wouldn't even consider it as a possibility until several days later.

With no more womb space left and a cervix completely closed by Jade's massive girl cock, the continuing stream of ejaculate pushed against the athletes walls, inflating her womb to contain the huge collection of sperm and semen. After firing her last shot of cum inside Carly's uterus, her stomach had extended enough to look as if she were about four months pregnant, a moderately swollen belly containing the huge load of ejaculate from the spent girl beneath her.

Her own orgasm finally subsiding, Carly could only moan out "fuck... filled my womb..." before collapsing backwards and almost instantly passing out still atop Jade, who's sexual fatigue quickly caught up with and whisked her off to sleep as well, her hard cock still lodged squarely in her cervix.

In the morning, the two kissed, joked, and hoped her parents hadn't heard the two of them, and spent a decent amount of time in the shower trying to get Carly to coax her cervix open enough to expel the huge load that still sloshed about in her womb and extended the younger girls stomach.

Finally succeeding that, they quickly threw on clothes (Jade borrowed some of Carly's older sister's clothes) and raced off to work, where they nearly avoided being late.

12