All Comments on 'Impregnating My Aunt'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
sirius23sirius23over 1 year ago

I found the story formulaic, the characters and dialogue unexciting, the sec descriptions unsexual, and gave up after the first time she lets him go inside her because I wasn't aroused at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It dragged on so that I couldn't get past the first page.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 1 year ago

Very nice. Sometimes things just work out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story!

Michael2165Michael2165over 1 year ago

very nice story, with a great ending, wish more had that here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vi vil ikke ha mer

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

One of the least romantic impregnation stories i've read. Ended OK, but no real romance. Kinda sad really.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

He should have impregnated his mother in the epilogue instead . like she knew what he did to his aunt and now she wanted the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn top 5 stories I've read on this site for sure. Fucking rip uncle Ted lmao, i like how it ended though. You really good at writing man made it very believable, not just about sexy teim. Hope to read more from you someday!!

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_2022over 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Very hot story from going in a cup to actually cumming inside her pussy. RIP Ted. I love how she wants to be his horny pregnant slut being knocked up from her nephew.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 1 year agoAuthor

@cheney_dude_2022: Thanks. :)

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Well written, love the dynamic between these two.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 1 year agoAuthor

@Kathryn89: Thank you - glad you enjoyed it. :)

TopReviewerTopReviewerover 1 year ago

Well written, perfectly paced story. Thanks for publishing! 5 stars.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 1 year agoAuthor

@TopReviewer: Glad you liked it, thank you. :)

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story.

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@KittyLover80: Thank you for your kind words. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You’re really living up to your potential. Fantastic story, well paced and totally believable. I really liked that the husband was killed so no repercussions over the cheating and cuckholding. I’m not sure of their life together though—they might too closely related for legal marriage but I think not. A very fun 5 star tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have to agree with muskyboy, again. No romance. But in a sense, there really wasn't supposed to be any romance. The objective was the Aunt's impregnation. Some romantic feelings did appear by the of the story. The feelings just were not properly developed.

hyoboy81hyoboy818 months ago

you should continue the story where she is in hospital, screaming in pain as she gives birth to his children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was alright. My only concerns are timeline concerns. How is he going to knock up his aunt again at 40+ or whatever.

I think, also, killing off the uncle is less hot than just having him raise MC's kids. You already did the uncle dirty. Now mc is going to be 30 with a 50 year old bride or whatever. Significantly less hot than 35-43ish year old women.

You're kinda in both lanes where you want the happy ending but also want the taboo and I don't think you quite pulled it off.

I'm really nitpicking, because you wrote it well enough.

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

OUTSTANDING! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

VilHaMerVilHaMer7 months agoAuthor

@juanviejo: Muchas gracias. :)

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale5 months ago

Fun and sexy. Good pacing. Gotta love a slutty aunt.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

APPARENTLY THIS IS NOT MY FIRST READING OF THIS. STILL OUTSTANDING...STILL CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Gym52Gym524 months ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟,

A beautifully crafted work, well written in a very readable style, I do not believe that there would be any legal problem if the couple wanted to marry as they are not blood relatives, my only concern is that of age, if when the first child was conceived Liz was worried about the menopause then she would be well into the change when they attempted to conceive the second time.

KnightofmindKnightofmind3 months ago

This story was very fun to read. Incestuous but not sinister romantic but not sappy and dirty but wholesome too. If a group of mariachis got together and decided to write a love song when they were all drunk and high on ecstacy this would be something like the result.

Except with a hot redhead and Greek history as a lovely spice.

Much as Gracias Amigo;

¡CIÑCO ESTRELLAS!

VilHaMerVilHaMer3 months agoAuthor

@Knightofmind: Thanks, I do love me a bit of Greek history. xD

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed 90% of this story.

There are some small pockets toward the end where the writing feels awkward and disconnected from what had otherwise been a well crafted, very erotic tale.

One thing I do want to mention is that this story demonstrates just how well this writer handles the passage of time. The building of anxiety and the progression of a story are definitely all about the long game. I think this is a skill and it felt almost like a film treatment in that respect.

Again, I enjoyed this a great deal and though incest is not a hot button, there's no discounting good writing.

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Heartfeltman: Thanks for your lovely comment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

lol what the fuck was this mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Me encantó

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I rated it 5/5 but that was a gift

I liked your story but it was disjointed and didn't flow naturally.

Seems like you wrote it at different times

It began dragging out, then felt like you needed to end it quickly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive