Impregnating My Aunt

Story Info
Ben is asked to help his aunt get pregnant.
15.4k words
4.76
153.8k
408
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,426 Followers

As soon as my aunt and uncle pulled into the driveway, I started getting nervous. Aunt Lizzie was incredibly beautiful, and because I was shy, I always felt bit awkward around her. She had a face like a supermodel, but she was also significantly curvier than those overly skinny people striding down the catwalk. Whenever she was around, I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her. I knew that. And now she was coming here.

When she stepped out of the car, my eyes started darting over her, taking it all in from her toes to her beautiful head. She had fair, almost pale white skin, and long, free-flowing red hair. She wore sandals with leather straps wrapped up around her toned calves. Her light summer dress was blowing in the wind, showing off most of her smooth thighs as she made her way up towards the house. Holding her wide-brimmed hat to avoid losing it in the breeze, she came up to the porch where I stood ready to welcome her. She immediately threw herself at me, giving me a wonderfully soft hug.

"Hey, Ben!"

"Hey, Liz..."

"So great to see you!"

"Thanks... yeah... great seeing you too..."

"Come on, let's get inside before we get all blown away."

"Uh... yeah..."

Smooth, Ben. Real smooth. I was already blushing. Now all I could think about was the feeling of her breasts pushing against my body. She made it even worse by brushing her hand along my side as she made her way past me and into the house.

I turned and followed her inside, finding it impossible to stop myself from looking at her behind. Her narrow waist gave her that kind of incredible hourglass figure that made guys stare when she walked away from them. I couldn't help it, my eyes just became fixed on her butt. As I saw her hips sway from side to side in front of me, I practically had to shove my fist in my mouth and bite down to avoid yelling: "Oh, my God!"

This was ridiculous. How could anybody be this hot? Liz was the kind of woman you only saw in movies. Or magazines. How could she be here, right in front of me? How could she be a family member, coming over for dinner at Mom and Dad's house? How the fuck did my distinctly average uncle even manage to marry this goddess?

Okay, so Uncle Ted wasn't bad. He was my mother's brother, so we had met each other many times when I was growing up, and he was a pretty good guy. He also made decent money, but not exactly enough for women to marry him for his wealth. Especially a woman hot enough to make Hollywood stars come crawling.

I tried to keep myself from staring at her during dinner. We sat outside, enjoying the sunny summer weather in the garden, and I positioned myself at the other side of the table so that I wouldn't constantly stare at her cleavage. Man, those curves... She had such a well-rounded figure, it was hard to think about anything other than her breasts if she was seated right in front of me.

For some reason, we all switched places as dessert was being served. At that point, we did sit a bit closer to each other, so I was a bit distracted for a minute. Then, unwittingly, she came to my rescue. She started talking about the one subject I could go on about for hours without breaking my stride.

"So how's university?"

"Oh, good, thanks..."

"What did you study again?"

"History."

"Oh. That sounds interesting."

"It is. Right now, I'm reading about the ancient Greek city states."

"Like Athens?"

"Yes, and Sparta, Thebes, Corinth... and many others. It's really interesting to see the impact they've had on the development of some modern democracies. Then there's the cultural influence; the ancient Greeks were seen as the high point of civilized culture by the Renaissance artists, and again by the thinkers of the Enlightenment age; they brought up these old ideas and integrated them into the political debate at the time..."

For about ten minutes, I went on and on about my favorite subject, almost as if I was giving my aunt a university lecture of my own. She managed to pop in a question or two occasionally, but once I got started on this, it was hard to stop me. I even managed to avoid staring at her breasts while I went on about Greek philosophers. Throughout, Liz listened patiently with a lovely smile on her face.

Eventually, I stopped droning on about ancient Greece and Liz managed to get a sentence in edgewise.

"So, Ben... I wanted to ask you something while I was here."

"Mhm?"

She suddenly looked around, as if to check if anybody else were able to hear us. Of course they were, I thought; we're having a garden party with half a dozen other people who were just a few feet away. Liz turned back to me and lowered her voice, almost to a whisper:

"Actually, it's a bit secret. Can you meet me upstairs later?"

Then she quickly stood up and walked off to get herself another drink, leaving me sitting there alone and confused.

Secret? Meet her upstairs? Alone? I almost had to slap myself to get my head out of the gutter. In the porn films, this is where the lonely housewife takes the younger man upstairs and has her way with him, fulfilling his wildest sexual fantasies. Here, in the real world, my aunt wouldn't have any intentions in that direction. She probably wasn't even aware of me as a sexual being. Not only were we family - she was so far out of my league that she probably just saw me as the awkward nerdy kid who constantly had his nose in a book.

I tried to think of what else she could want. Because it had to be something else. Something simple. Something like... planning a surprise party, maybe? That could be it. Or maybe she wanted to sound me out about what to buy for Uncle Ted's birthday. I couldn't remember when that was, though, so I didn't know how likely it was to be that.

I waited anxiously for 'later' to come around. I emptied my drink, finished off the piece of cake on my plate, and eventually headed inside. I went to the bathroom and spent a few minutes in there, splashing water in my face and trying to make myself look as presentable as possible. I wondered if Liz had noticed where I had gone. What if she hadn't? Would I have to go and look for her? How surreptitious should I be about this thing? Exactly how secret was this 'secret' thing she wanted to talk about?

As I headed back out, I realized that I hadn't needed to think about that too much. Liz was there within seconds, taking my hand and leading me up to my room. My stomach started tingling, though, as she closed the door behind us.

She stood there for a moment, looking around at the diplomas on the walls. Mom always framed awards I won, for some reason. Motherly pride, I guess. She hadn't changed my old room very much after I moved to the university, so they were still adorning the walls. There weren't any sports trophies on the shelves - I was never much of an athlete - but there were some for calculus contests, spelling bees and things like that. I had also been on a pretty successful debating team throughout high school. The centerpiece was my high school diploma. My scores were the highest in my year, and also the highest any graduate from that school had scored in a long time.

"You're a smart guy." Liz said, thoughtfully, looking at the diplomas.

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Good. That's very good. That's what I need."

She needed someone smart? I was beginning to wonder if this was about getting my advice on something. She did know I wasn't in law school, right?

Aunt Liz sat down on my bed. The hemline of her dress slid up a bit, making my eyes dart down. Her creamy white skin looked smooth as silk. I forced myself to look back up at her. Small freckles adorned her beautiful face and shoulders. She put her hands in her lap and seemed to think about what to say, as if she was a bit embarrassed.

"So, listen... I wanted to ask you a favor."

"Yeah?"

"So... oh... God, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Uhm... so, okay. I'm... I'm looking for a... a donor."

"Donor...? I'm a student, I don't really have much to..."

"No no no, not money... no, I... I'm... I mean, like... you know, from the body."

"What? Like... blood? Or are you thinking about a kidney or something? Are you all right? Are you sick?"

"Oh, no. No, if I needed that, I'd go to the hospital or... or ask my sister or something."

I was starting to feel really dumb. Why didn't I understand what she was talking about? She seemed nervous; she kept glancing around, checking that the door and window were actually shut. Eventually, she took a deep breath and lowered her voice almost to a whisper.

"I mean... a sperm donor. I'm trying to get pregnant."

I stood still, feeling shell shocked. I didn't catch anything that happened for the next minute. Aunt Lizzie kept talking - I could see her mouth moving - but I couldn't hear anything. It was like I had tinnitus or something, my ears just stopped registering things. Eventually, she stopped talking and looked like she was waiting for me to say something. My mouth felt incredibly dry and I could barely muster a word.

"What?"

Liz seemed to realize the state I was in and that I hadn't really caught what she'd been saying, so she walked it back and tried again.

"I'm sorry, I don't... Uhh... there's no sensitive way of saying this, is there... I've thought about how to ask you this so many times but I just don't know how to... Maybe you'd like to sit down?"

She patted the bed next to where she was sitting. I swallowed nervously. I could feel the hairs stand up at the back of my neck and my stomach was turning upside down. I took a seat.

"So... we've been trying to get pregnant for a while now..."

I was waiting for her to continue, when she suddenly seemed to stop for no reason. At first, I was just staring into space. Then I looked over at her and I could tell that she was struggling to keep things together. Every time she tried to speak, she had to stop and clear her throat. She also kept drying her eyes, stopping tears from ruining her makeup.

"Are you crying?"

"No... yes... I just..."

"Hey, are you all right, Lizzie?"

"Yes! Dammit, I'm not gonna..."

She took a deep breath and exhaled calmly, regaining her composure.

"It's just been a bit... hard. You know. We've been arguing... trying, failing... It hasn't been great for our relationship..."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Three years. Uh... yeah, just over three years. It's been rough. So... basically, I'm done trying normally. I've read all the books, seen the doctors, tried all the advice... I've been using this thing to find out when I'm ovulating and then Ted and I have been having sex just at the right time... I've even been to the clinic and gotten myself checked out. They couldn't find anything wrong, so the only thing left is... him. Aaaand... that's where the trouble really started. The mere suggestion that it was him that has the problem... let's just say he didn't take it well."

I was beginning to see the problem. Suggestions like that would be a hit to any man's self esteem.

"I'm positive that it's him. That he's the one who can't... perform. When I asked him to get checked out, though... he wouldn't. Says he's more than man enough to knock his woman up... you know, male ego stuff. Said we should just keep trying. But we've been trying for so long now... and it's not working. I need to try something else. Time is not something I have in endless supply. So I started thinking about giving Mother Nature a helping hand."

"All right but... you go to a lab for that, right? What do you need me for?"

"Uh, so... Artificial insemination, that's what they call it. They take a man's donated sperm sample, put it in a syringe with a tube and inject it into a woman's uterus, right deep in there so that the little swimmers can make their way up to the egg. I mean, sometimes they inject it even deeper, or they actually take an egg out and fertilize it in a lab before putting it back in..."

"In vitro fertilization..."

"Exactly! How'd you know what it's called?"

"Pff... I watch TV."

Lizzie smiled. Then she stopped, looking dejected.

"The thing is, Ted won't do that. He won't let me use his sperm like that. I think he's afraid that they'll find something. That they'll tell him his swimmers can't swim or something..."

"What about the IVF? They don't need to swim for that."

Auntie looked embarrassed and started biting her lip.

"It's... really expensive. Like, seven... eight... ten thousand dollars, depending on the clinic... or maybe even twice that for multiple treatments... I can't afford that. Ted doesn't want to and certainly isn't going to pay for it. The one time I mentioned it, he was really offended. He really thinks that all that's needed is for him to pump away at me for two minutes and that's it. Dumbass... can't even make his woman get off..."

Honestly, I don't think she even realized she said that last bit. She mumbled it more than actually enunciate. Aunt Liz was looking more and more annoyed.

"Even if I could get the money, Ted won't cooperate. I thought about secretly bringing some of his stuff to the clinic myself, but I couldn't make the logistics work. So... I have come up with another solution. That's where you come in. I hope."

"Yeah, I'm still not clear on..."

"Listen. I've thought it all through. I just need a sperm donor... and then I'll do the actual 'lab work' myself. It should be easy! You'd come to my house, spend some time in the bathroom and... you know. Get your stuff out. I'll have little bottles or cups ready from the pharmacy... You just put it in one of those, then you give it to me and I'll do what the doctor would be doing. I'll get those little plastic syringes or something and just... inject it myself. I might have to plan it a bit more first, but I'll find a way to make it work. You see? It's the same thing. I just need the donor!"

I sat still for a minute, thinking. It sure sounded like she'd been thinking about this for a while. There was one thing I still wasn't clear on, though:

"I still don't quite understand... why not just divorce him if this is so important to you? I mean, we all like having you as part of our family and all, but... it's about your happiness too, right?"

"I know... I have... actually thought about it. It's just... I don't have much of an education, nor much money... Where would I go? What would I do? I guess I'm just not brave enough to leave everything and start a new life like that. I think... I guess that would probably be my fall-back. If this doesn't work."

"Well, have you thought about... adoption?"

"No." she said firmly.

"No?"

"No, Ben. No."

Her eyes shot daggers at me. The mere suggestion seemed to piss her off. It was difficult for me - a man - to understand the desire a woman can feel for something like this. I did understand, though, that I shouldn't even have brought it up. I quickly returned to the previous discussion.

"So why me? Why not... somebody else?"

"Well, like I said, I can't afford to go the official route, and I'd really like to be sure about the man I'd be using for this. Someone I know is trustworthy; someone I know has the right features... and also: someone I can trust to keep a secret. I need... I need you. I need your help. I need someone dependable, someone I can trust to do this for me. To help me with the most important thing that will ever happen in my life."

I felt flattered. She went on:

"You and I are not blood related, but it's close enough between you and Ted that nobody would check. You don't look too different, you have the same blood type..."

"How do you know that?" I interrupted her, surprised.

"Please. Remember that time we were all looking at each other's licenses to laugh at how silly we look in the photos on them? Yeah, what I was actually doing was checking to see if your blood type was on there. You're not the only one who's got smarts, you know."

"Oh, I didn't say..."

"You also don't have any allergies or hereditary diseases..."

"Wait, what? How do you know that?"

She smiled cheekily.

"Your mom is a real talker. It wasn't hard. Get her started on her family and she'll talk your head off. Normally, I guess people don't really listen that intently. But I did. I pretty much got your whole medical history."

"Uhm..."

I could feel myself blushing. And her next battery of questions made it even worse.

"You don't have any STDs, have you? Have you had many sexual partners? Would you get checked for me?"

I felt my cheeks burn as they went red as tomatoes. Liz sat still and seemed to actually wait for my response, so I couldn't just laugh it off either.

"Ehm... no... well, I've..."

She was still waiting. Patiently. Her face looking genuinely curious, in need of an answer.

"I've had sex some times... Just with one person. She..."

"Irina, right? Your girlfriend for... how long?"

"Yeah, we were together for about three years. We went to the same university for a while, but then she moved. That's when we broke up. So..."

"You're perfect. You're the same blood type as Ted, you both have dark hair and... well, I've checked all the things. Earlobes, chins, all sorts of things that people use to check ancestry. When I get pregnant, I'll tell him that it's his. We already have sex every time I'm ovulating, so it's not like the math won't add up... It would take a genetics test to..."

"What if he gets one of those?"

"Why would he? He's so full of himself that the very idea of the kid not being his would be a huge hit to his ego. And even if he did find out..."

At this point, she stopped, snorting derisively.

"Honestly, I don't know if I care anymore. I want... I want this so much! I want a baby! And my man, he... he's not getting the job done. I'm not getting any younger either..."

"Come on, you're what, thirty?"

"Thirty-seven."

"And you look really hot."

She smiled at me. She jokingly threw her hair back in a seductive manner and adjusted the way she was sitting, as if she was showing off her attributes to a prospective partner. I just became even more flustered.

"I mean... you look really good. Uh... young, I mean. Uhh... fuck, I'm saying all the wrong things..."

"No, you're saying it right... thanks. It feels good to know that men find me attractive. But still... I feel like I'm on the clock here. I really don't have many years left to make this happen. I feel like if it isn't done soon, it'll never happen. And I... I can't accept that. Ted doesn't seem to feel the same way. He seems resigned to just keep trying... and if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Would you believe he actually said that? To my face! It's like he doesn't care one way or the other! And this is what I want more than... more than anything. Just hearing him say those words, that it might not happen... made me feel sick inside. I just went to bed and cried for two hours."

This was obviously painful for her. I could see her trying to hold back her tears, as if the memories of past arguments and fights were coming back to haunt her. I just sat there for a while, looking at her beautiful pale face, freckles scattered across her cheeks. In the end, she turned to look at me.

"Please."

That was all. She didn't say anything else for a full minute. She just kept clearing her throat and tried to avoid letting tears ruin her makeup. I stood up and started pacing. Liz remained seated on the side of the bed, looking up at me.

"Please. I don't know what else to say... I'm... I'm desperate. I... I don't know what else to do. There's no way to do this professionally and... I just... don't see any other way. Please help me."

My brain was racing. Was this even possible? It's not like I really wanted to deny Aunt Liz her greatest wish, but... could I do this?

VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,426 Followers