Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 02

Story Info
Dorian rescues a girl and collects his reward.
4.3k words
4.49
43.2k
59

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian sat on the edge of his large bed. Esi lay asleep naked behind him, her gorgeous exotic body on full display. Despite it being nearly two weeks since they had sex for the first time, which resulted in her becoming pregnant with his child, she looked at least four months pregnant. She had explained to him that her people give birth much quicker than normal girls and reached puberty quicker, though they age slowly after reaching maturity, which was similar to his own situation.

However, she said the normal time a pregnancy took was around three months. At the rate she was going he predicted that she was already halfway through the pregnancy. Dorian wasn't sure if the accelerated speed was due to his or her genetics, though he suspected it was a combination of both.

He put his hand on her belly, smiling at the thought that his baby was growing inside of her.

Esi's eyes slowly opened. "Good morning my love." she said, grabbing his arm and pulling him into a kiss. "What's on your mind?" Esi asked when she noticed the look on his face.

Dorian looked around the room before answering. "Well, like you said when we first met, this is my home now. I will always return here. But...I also want to explore the galaxy. It's what I've wanted to do since I was a kid, and I think it's time."

Her focus momentarily shifted to her baby bump before returning to him. "I know Dorian. As I promised, you will be free to leave whenever you want. I won't have my guards stop you. You've been very cooperative with becoming my husband and fathering my child, so I want to help you with your travels. In fact, I have a surprise for you. However, we have time for that later. Right now all I want is for you to fill me up again." She said, pulling him in close before he could respond.

***

For the past two weeks the queen had tried to get Dorian familiar with Yarrin, the small city in the middle of the jungle which she ruled over. She showed him the bathhouse, marketplace, blacksmith, guard stations, and even the crashed ship where they stored the sperm for their all female population.

Now, Esi was going to show him the last location in their stone city. Dorian followed the pregnant queen and her near naked guards to the edge of Yarrin. They reached the edge of the jungle and followed a semi-overgrown path that lead to a large clearing in the trees. In the center of the clearing was a spaceship that was the size of a small building.

When Dorian looked to the queen in confusion she began to explain. "We call it the Chimera. It crashed here over two hundred years ago during the reign of Queen Halzain. She had the ship restored but they never had a reason to use it. Until now. I've had my servants retrofit the interior so that it is more comfortable for you."

"For me? What do you mean Esi?" he asked.

The queen gave him a kind smile. "The ship is yours now. I kept it a secret because I wanted to be sure that you'd return if I gave you a way to leave." a hint of embarrassment showed in her eyes as she said the last part.

Dorian walked over to her and took her hands in his. "Thank you Esi." he said before kissing her deeply. He had always wanted his own ship, though he never thought he'd get one like this. As they broke the kiss, he saw a servant approach.

"Ah here is the second gift." Esi said as she turned to meet the servant girl. The girl presented an energy sword of extraordinary quality. The queen picked up the sword and held it in front of Dorian, giving him an opportunity to see the fine detail of the weapon. "I had this constructed for you after my guards told me about the defence you put up when you were first captured." she continued. The memory of his failed attempt to defend himself with the cheap energy sword brought a shade of red to his cheeks. Seeing his embarrassment, Queen Esi smiled. "I assure you that this sword won't break as easily as your old one."

Dorian laughed before embracing his wife, thanking her for the exquisite weapon. "Be safe out there my king, our child needs you." the pregnant queen said.

***

Esi took a few hours to show Dorian the inside of the ship, explaining where things were located and how they functioned. The Chimera had a total of five rooms, each with a different purpose. Modular in design, the ship had the option of adding more rooms in the future.

After the small tour the couple said their temporary goodbyes before Dorian boarded the ship and took off for the first time. As the Chimera left the planets surface, the ship's new owner reflected on what had just happened. He had always wanted to explore the galaxy, and now he finally had the opportunity to go anywhere he wanted.

Exploration wasn't the only topic on his mind however. In the short time he spent residing in the city of Yarrin, Dorian had felt completely at home. While his initial capture was less than ideal, he had grown to truly enjoy the strange city that he had been made king of. Because of this, he had decided that it was his responsibility to bring back wealth from his travels.

In order to achieve his goal, he had decided to become a mercenary. This would allow him to both explore the galaxy and earn galactic credits for the city.

Dorian sat in the captain's chair of the Chimera as the ship hung in space, awaiting a navigation input. He had never been a mercenary before, and he didn't quite know where to start.

Pausing to think, he remembered overhearing his former crewmates aboard the Nimbus talk about a moderately populated planet known as Dutera. From what he could tell, it was as good a place as any to start. He fiddled with the ship's controls until the coordinates were locked into the navigation computer. He maneuvered the controls until he was lined up with the hyperjump position, and the Chimera left the planet's solar system for the first time in centuries.

***

The Chimera's landing was far from graceful, but Dorian told himself that his piloting skills would improve over time. He walked down the landing ramp, his new energy sword on his hip.

Dutera's surface was primarily covered in large cities that were connected via subway tunnels. The cities were founded hundreds of years ago, but have since fallen into disarray. The once wealthy and technologically advanced communities now contained slums, the massive skyscrapers becoming hives for thieves and gangs.

Dorian had landed in a section of one of the larger cities that had recently started to form a community that had cleaned up most of the crime in an area the size of two city blocks. While not exactly the most upstanding group of citizens, the neighborhood was a great improvement from the surrounding areas.

He walked through the streets, noticing how a small amount of the grand city's former glory was beginning to shine through the garbage and grime. After an hour of searching for anyone who would pay him for his services, he decided to return to the markets and ask around.

After nearly an hour of asking around, he was surprised when he felt someone touch his back. Dorian turned around to see a girl trying to get his attention. She had fair skin and short brown hair. Slightly shorter than him, she was averagely proportioned everywhere except her ass, which was more ample due to her childbearing hips.

"Excuse me, but are you the mercenary that's been asking around for work?" the girl asked in a voice that lacked fear, yet wasn't exactly confident.

"I am," he confirmed, "is there something I can do for you?"

The girl looked around in suspicion before pulling him into an alleyway where they could talk more freely without anyone overhearing. "Uh well, I have a friend that I am worried about. She is part of a gang run by her big sister. She told me a few days ago that she wanted to leave the gang and become a mercenary, like yourself. I haven't heard from her since then. If you could just check on her and ensure that she is safe, I will pay you for your time."

Dorian considered her offer. It seemed simple enough, and he might not even have to fight anything if he was lucky. "Alright, you have a deal."

***

The building in front of him was poorly kept, like all the other buildings that surrounded it. He had followed the directions of the girl, which he had discovered that her name was Emily through talking to her further, and had ended up several blocks away from where he first landed.

Deep in gang territory, he took extra care to remain hidden. He approached the building and slipped inside through a window. Creeping through hallway after hallway he eventually gain the information that he desired by eavesdropping on a pair of gang members.

"You just come back from guard duty?" the first gang member asked.

"Yeah, what a waste of time. The little bitch isn't escaping the interrogation room anytime soon. I wish the mistress would just give her to the rest of us like we usually do with girls who get the bright idea of trying to leave the gang." the second replied.

"Don't be an idiot, she's still her sister. There's no way she'll let us touch her. Though to be honest I don't know what she has planned for her after her punishment is over, whenever that'll be."

Hearing the mention of an interrogation room, Dorian adjusted his search. It didn't take long for him to find the door he was looking for. Carefully pushing the door open, he could hear hysterical laughter coming from inside. Entering, he saw the source of the cries.

Hanging from the ceiling was a mass of mechanical tentacles, a small girl in their tight grasp. The tentacles were in the process of mercilessly tickling the poor girl, causing her to squirm frantically while she cried out in desperation.

The girl was quite small, wearing only a top that exposed her stomach and short shorts that showed off her very round butt. The tentacles dove into her armpits and ran across her tiny feet. Her toned abs were tickled unendingly, while her soft thighs were unable to close as the tentacles stimulated them.

Dorian was frozen in place, not expecting to find what he did. The girls houled with laughter through her torture. He forced himself to snap out of his stupor and charge towards the tentacles. He grasped his energy sword tightly in his hand.

As he neared the mass he leaped into the air and slashed the air before landing on the other side of the room. He looked back and saw that he had severed most of the tentacles, causing the girl to finally be released from their grasp.

Luckily she wasn't very high, as she fell to the ground. Dorian rushed to her aid. The girl pushed herself up so that she was leaning on her arm, her fiery red hair flowing over her shoulders.

"Th...thank you..." she managed to say, regaining her breath. "Who...are you?"

"My name is Dorian, Emily sent me. Looks like she was right to worry about you."

The girl smiled at the mention of her friend. She took a moment to find her composure before shakily getting to her feet. She was considerably shorter than Dorian. She was fit, though her small frame ended in a curvy waist and noticeable butt. "Can you take me to her?" asked the teen girl.

Dorian nodded, and the pair slipped out of the room before a guard returned. They snuck through the building as she guided him.

***

After escaping the building the girl lead him to Emily's apartment in the clean district, which was where he first encountered her. When the door opened the two girls threw their arms around each other. "Callie you're alright!" Emily exclaimed in joy.

Dorian gave them a moment to themselves. After they were sufficiently reunited Emily invited them both inside. The girl, who he now knew was named Callie, left them to use one of the apartment rooms to recover and change in. Emily told Dorian to follow her so that she could pay him.

They went up a flight of stairs and entered what looked like a bedroom. The short haired brunette closed the door behind him. "Alright look, when I said that I'd pay you for your time, I didn't tell you that I only have a small amount to give you. I owe you everything for saving my best friend, and so I think I have a different way to make up the difference."

Just as he was about to ask what she meant, she untied her shirt and it fell to the floor, revealing her firm breasts. She walked over to him and kissed him gently. "I am yours, mercenary."

Processing her intention, it didn't take more than a second for him to think about it before he pulled her back in close for another kiss. Unlike her, he didn't break it off. Instead he went further, beginning to make out with her.

They slowly backed up until they reached the bed. Dorian picked her up and tossed her onto the cushioned surface,making her yelp. She giggled girlishly when she landed on the bed. He joined her and began slipping her black pants off.

When the only thing Emily wore were her panties, she playfully covered herself. He climbed on top of her and pulled her panties off. Her pussy was hairless and smooth, already becoming wet.

At the sight of her womanhood his cock started to grow. He pulled his shirt and pants off until he was naked as well.

He noticed that her bright brown eyes were staring at his erection as it was sticking straight out, hanging heavily in the air. A grin spread across her face, and she moved towards it.

Her lips were inches away from the tip. "It's so big..." she said absently, clearly in a trance at the sight of his penis. The distance was closed as her lips pressed up against it. Her mouth opened slightly as she engulfed his member.

Dorian tensed as his cock entered her mouth. The texture of her tongue was a mixture of rough and slippery, teasing the underside of his rod.

Her head bobbed in slow movements, giving him a shallow blowjob. He thought back to his wife, the queen. When they were married in a forced cerimony in which she had captured him and used him to conceive the child that was inside of her, she had told him that he could fuck any woman he wanted. Not only that, but she had also informed him of her desire to hear about what he did with them. At this thought, his arousal skyrocketed. If the queen wanted to know about his amorous adventures, then he was going to bring her a story.

Grabbing the back of Emily's head, Dorian pushed passed the depth that she had been sucking him. His dick hit the back of her mouth, making her eyes open wider in surprise. Pulling her head in even closer, his cock slid down her throat until her lips touched his pelvis.

After pausing to give her an opportunity to adjust, he let her resume the blowjob.

She started slow again, taking him in all the way each time. Her tight throat sent shivers down his back. While she didn't possess the most skill possible, it was clear that it wasn't her first time.

Cupping his balls, she felt them starting to clench. Knowing that it was a sure sign that he was starting to get close, she increased the intensity of her sucking. He moaned from the feeling of her mouth, knowing that he wouldn't last long.

She felt his balls growing more tense, her hand drifting between her legs. His grunts became more frequent, his orgasm getting closer and closer. After three last thrusts, she popped his length out of her mouth and opened wide with her tongue sticking out. Dorian shook as his cum rocketed out of the tip of his dick and sent thick ropes of sperm onto her pretty face and tongue.

Emily closed her beautiful eyes, savoring the taste of him as she fingered herself.

He fell back onto the bed, riding out the last of his orgasm.

"That...was amazing..." he said, regaining some of his senses.

Emily laid down on top of him, swallowing his baby batter. She looked up at him with her cum covered face. "Don't think that's all I'll let you have. You saved my best friend, you've earned more than just a blowjob."

To confirm her intentions of repaying him fully, she rolled off of him and turned away from him. Getting down on her hands and knees, she presented her firm butt and smooth pussy to him.

Immediately his cock rose to attention. Due to a trait inherited from the father he had never met, the doctors at his orphanage had informed him that he would be able to orgasm multiple times without the normal refractory period of other males. Though he had known about this ability for years, he had never tested it out. Until now, he thought to himself.

Impatient for his cock, Emily shook her perfectly formed ass playfully. Not requiring further invitation, Dorian got to his knees and grabbed onto her hips.

He pressed his erection against her vagina lips, which were already soaking in arousal from her fingering.

"Take me mercenary, let me reward you." Emily said, pushing back slightly. Her labia parted from the movement, slipping a quarter of an inch of his tip into her folds. He could already feel her tightness, the anticipation growing his already extreme lust.

Unable to hold back any longer, Dorian slammed his cock deep into her fertile pussy. Emily groaned in pleasure as his penis crashed into her cervix, going as deep as possible.

The feeling of her twat was heavenly, his dick hilted all the way inside. Craving more of the pleasure that her cunt gave him, he wasted no time in starting to thrust in and out.

Emily gripped the sheets of her bed. Her pussy ached to be fucked after the blowjob she gave him, sending pleasure through her body as her wish was fulfilled. "Oooooh god, you feel so good..."

Hearing her moans only made him go faster. Despite cumming less than a minute ago, he was glad to find that it had no effect on him.

He slammed into her pussy over and over, fucking her deep and hard. It didn't take long for her to cum, making her squeeze her vagina muscles around his cock, making her even tighter.

Fucking Emily doggystyle gave him the best view of her firm butt, bouncing with each thrust. Taking his hands off of her hips, he moved them down to her round ass. He grabbed her well formed asscheeks, enjoying the girl's soft bottom.

Emily orgasmed a second time, shaking with pleasure. Giving into his urges, Dorian spanked her, making her yelp. When he realized that she was moaning louder, he spanked her again. She bit down on the sheets, her eyes rolling back.

Her legs spread further, practically begging to be fucked harder. He happily obliged, squeezing her ass harder as he used it for leverage.

The thought that his member was inside of a fertile girl with a body that was perfect for breeding kept invading his focus. Everytime the tip pounded her cervix, it was as close to her uterus as possible. All he had to do was cum and her beautiful body would be impregnated with his child. The pleasure he felt from breeding his wife was the best feeling he had ever felt in his life. Dorian knew that all he had to do was release his seed into Emily and he would feel that same exquisite bliss again.

"Your pussy is soooo good...I'm going to knock you up!" he yelled, speeding up his thrusts.

Emily was completely lost in pleasure, only able to focus on the dick pounding her twat relentlessly. "Wha...y...yes...knock me up..." she said, orgasmic waves shooting through her mind. "I...want you to cum...inside me!"

Dorian thought about his wife. He could imagine how her pussy would get wet as he explained how he got another girl pregnant. She would probably cum from the thought that the precious seed that had been poured into her womb would also be in someone else's, creating a baby in someone else. His wife Esi was truly a cuckquean, well, queen.

"I...I'm going to get...you pregnant!" he yelled, gasping in pleasure.

"Please...ooooohhh...let me...have your baby! Let me...repay you!" the fucked-silly girl pleaded, unable to think rationally while trapped in bliss.

Her pussy practicly milked his dick, begging for his cum. Her pure instinct to breed was in total control.

12