All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 02'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I'm glad to see you are doing well with this story. I enjoyed reading this chapter. I still see some word problems, but it did not take away from the story. It seems that you can have this story go in many different ways or directions. We will see what your mind can come up with. 5 stars for your efforts. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Fucked_up86Fucked_up86almost 4 years ago
Plot hole

So why did they have a male population problem when they could have left at any time to find more? Hell all they had to do was visit a few planets or stations and spread rumors of valuable minerals or resources, and you'd have guys flooding the planet. Especially when they found out there was only women living on that planet. Maybe have their spaceship missing a key component, so they could only repair it with Dorians escape pod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wondering

The only male on a planet of beautiful , horny women and he jumps on a ship and leaves, Huh. He might of knocked off a hundred or so before going off exploring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To anonymous on 10/11

He swore he wouldn't actually fuck any of the women in their pussies to his wife, the queen. Blowjobs and handjobs are alright, but if he wanted to fuck, it would have to be off-world. So he went off-world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How does he know how to fly a 200 year old spaceship? This story has so many plot holes

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Odd that he would leave his wife while she's pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grammar is a little better, but good golly the plot holes and continuity issues.

If this wasn't just porn, nobody would still be reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...