Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh your body is great...I'm going to put my baby in you!" his dick was throbbing, getting close to release. "I'm...not going to...last much longer!"

Each thrust brought him closer and closer. He could feel the sperm in his balls eager to be emptied into her fertile body.

"F...fill up my pussy! Cum...cum inside!" Emily begged, cumming once more.

His orgasm was building, bringing him closer to the edge.

"Here...here it comes! I'm cumming!" His balls clenched up, and Dorian felt his orgasm rush forth and consume him. He thrusted for as long as he possibly could before hilting himself all the way inside one final time. Overwhelming pleasure coursed through his entire body as spunk spurted out, filling her womb.

Emily's legs quivered as she was impregnated for the first time. All she could do is squeeze her pussy as more and more cum poured into her uterus.

Both of them collapsed in exhaustion. They lay there panting, and she rolled over onto his chest, feeling the warmth that was inside of her. Her face was still coated in his juices, while cum leaked out of her cunt and onto the silk sheets. They lay there a moment, enjoying the aftermath.

They both were sure that she was now pregnant, but what they didn't know is that he had fertilized two eggs. They had created twins.

"That...was amazing..." she said, her head on his chest.

***

For nearly an hour they lay in each other's arm on her bed. As the pleasure subsided, the reality of the situation seemed to reveal itself to Emily. She was going to be a mother.

She chuckled. "Well, I wasn't planning on becoming a mom when I asked for your help. Still, you did save Callie. And I guess I did want kids at some point, so let's call it equal."

"I guess I'm not getting the small amount of credits you offered, right?"

"Not a chance." she replied, a playful smirk on her lips.

"Fair enough." With her head on his chest, he had a full view of her behind. He looked down, admiring her body. "If its turns out to be a girl I hope she inherited that incredible ass of yours." Dorian said, giving it a spank.

Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened. They quickly pulled the covers over their naked bodies, only to realize that Callie had entered the room.

"Are you guys done yet? I gave you way more than enough time." the teen girl said, her short frame making her look younger than she actually was.

"How did you kn-"

"You two aren't very quiet, anyone could hear your moans from a mile away. Now, you've had your fun but right now I need to get off this terrible planet! My sister has definitely found out about my escape by now. They'll be looking for me, and they cant find me here." Callie explained. "You saved me, but I need one more favor. Let me work for you on your ship. I've always wanted to be a mercenary, and I promise to stay out of the way."

Caught off guard, it took a second for Dorian to process what the girl was requesting. He thought about it, and decided that a crewmate might actually be nice. "Alright Callie, you can work for me. I'll admit, I'm new to this too. Having a helping hand couldn't hurt, right?"

Emily got up and threw herself at Callie in a hug. She knew that her friend had to leave, but she wished that she could have stayed. "You'll visit at least, right?"

"I have to stay a way for a while but of course I will! Now get off me, you're naked." the girl replied, Dorian's sperm accidentally smearing on her revealing black outfit.

***

The two girls said their temporary goodbyes before Callie and Dorian returned to the Chimera. Dorian had also promised to return in order to visit Emily after she gave birth, a promise he intended to keep.

They boarded the ship and left the atmosphere, leaving the planet behind.

Callie sat next to him as he piloted the Chimera, looking thoughtful. "Dorian, my sister is going to search for me. We need to stay one step ahead of her. However, I might have something worthwhile to you."

"Well? What is it?"

She smiled, happy to have his attention. Now, she hoped she would be useful to the man that saved her. "Before I left, I heard about a location that the gang was pretty interested in. Apparently there is an artifact that would sell for a very nice amount of galactic credits. We just have to get there before my sister does."

An artifact of great value? That certainly sparked Dorian's interest. "Where would we find this mysterious artifact?"

Callie smirked knowingly. "On the planet Grion."

12