Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 20

Story Info
An ally is revealed in Dorian's hope of escape.
3.8k words
4.57
12.6k
29

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, pet, have you learned your lesson?" Shing Nenmi asked, entering the breeding chamber.

It had been an entire standard year since Dorian had been sold into her services.

He had impregnated thousands of women, usually over ten a day. They all had various reasons for paying to be bred by him. Some were intrigued by the thought of their child possessing his unique DNA, some couldn't conceive with their partner, and some liked to keep their reasons to themselves. They came from all over the galaxy, from the extremely rich, down to women who scraped together enough credits for the opportunity to be inseminated.

Women who were in a relationship were the most common. Many of them visited Shing's fortress without their partner's knowledge, bringing home a baby in their bellies to trick their spouses. Others came with the permission of their significant others, with the purpose of conceiving a child that they were unable to together. The more rare cases that Dorian had experienced were when their partners chose to stay in the room to watch, which happened more often than he expected.

Every woman had their own preference for how the conception would occur. While they all took place in the breeding chamber of the fortress, they were given the option to choose any position they desired. Most preferred to keep him bound, though sometimes far more heavily than others, while some woman enjoyed having him dominate them.

It didn't take long for Dorian to plan his escape. While being able to knock up countless girls constantly filled Dorian with intense lust, he had responsibilities outside of Shing's fortress. Esi, Mira, Callie, Bermil, Aya, and his many children inside of The Collector's Tower would all be wondering what happened to him. Not only that, but he was unable to continue looking for his father's data chips while he was a slave. He had to escape.

Unfortunately, all of his attempts to leave the fortress had failed. His first thought was to simply phase through the walls, though he lost consciousness each time he tried, just as he had when he entered the indestructible cube. The guards always found and returned his body to his cell before he awoke.

His next plans were to use his power to heat the lock on the cell door until it broke, though he quickly discovered that he couldn't produce the amount of heat necessary. Alternatively, cooling the lock only produced the same result. He simply wasn't powerful enough.

He was punished harshly each time he tried to escape, which he was currently experiencing after his latest attempt.

"You should realize by now that it's impossible to get away. You'll always be my property." Shing said, listening to Dorian's muffled moans.

He was laying on his stomach on a padded table, his torso wrapped in a latex material that restrained his arms behind his back. The same material kept his legs wrapped together, while several straps kept his body tightly bound to the table. He had a black ball gag in his mouth, preventing him from begging to be freed. A hole allowed his cock to poke out under the table, fully erect and primed for milking. Shing's slave Yasma laid under the table, slowly stroking and teasing his erection, keeping him on the brink of cumming but not allowing him to.

Yasma had rarely talked to Dorian during the last year. The exotic brown slave followed her mistress's orders exactly, while remaining cold and distant towards him.

"How long has it been?" Shing asked.

"Five hours, mistress." Yasma replied, her voice lacking emotion.

"And have you allowed him to orgasm?"

"No, mistress, as you commanded."

"Very good." Shing said, grinning at her two slaves. "You may stop for a moment."

Yasma obeyed, removing her hands from his cock. He groaned, feeling his cock twitch violently as it practically begged to be touched more. He needed to cum, badly.

Shing approached, stopping at the table and kneeling so she could look into his eyes. He glared at her, his drool leaking around the gag. "Do we have to keep going through this? You'll keep being punished each time you try to escape. I'm sure your cock is aching to cum...or should I say my cock, since I own it?"

Dorian struggled in his restraints, a mix of sexual frustration and anger rushing through him at her words.

"I thought so. Now, are you going to obey, pet? Or should I leave you here overnight?" Shing asked smugly.

Dorian hurilly nodded. He hated her, but the thought of prolonging his denial filled him with panic.

"Good, because I have something a little different for you today." Shing started to explain, showing him the container in her hand. "My business partners have found that there is a large market for women who want to receive a sperm sample, rather than having you fill their wombs directly. Though don't worry, pet, your schedule of fucking girls will go uninterrupted. The only difference is you'll be periodically milked."

His erection dripped precum, leaking onto Yasma's toned belly.

Shing chuckled to herself. "Is your cock excited by that? Good, because your first milking will begin right now." She said, placing the container on her gorgeous slave's abs, directly under his penis. "Begin, though don't allow him to finish until I command."

Yasma nodded without emotion, wrapping her soft hands back around his girth, before resuming to stroke him.

His balls clenched, feeling the stimulation continue.

"Do you like that, pet? Does it feel good?" Shing taunted, whispering in his ear.

Dorian shuttered, feeling Yasma's touch. She had been expertly trained to edge men, being able to keep them right at the brink of orgasm for as long as she needed to. Dorian knew her skills intimately, as she was always the one to carry out his punishments. His cock had been tormented by her touch several times over the past year.

"How much do you want to cum?" Shing asked, delighting in his denied frustration. "Think about all of the women that will use this pent up sperm to make their babies."

Her words made him moan, squirming in his tight bindings.

"You're my little sperm factory. Are you ready to spill your fertile seed?" She asked.

Dorian had long since reached his limit. Every second that dragged by felt like an eternity of pent up lust. He needed to cum, now.

"Yasma, he may finish in three...two..." she let the countdown drag on, enjoying his frustration. "Now!"

Yasma immediately sped up her strokes, jerking him off hard and fast. Already at the brink, it took a mere moment before his entire body seized up, sperm spurting out of his throbbing cock and into the container.

Pleasure exploded throughout his cock, making him groan deeply into his gag. He tried to buck his hips in ecstasy, though his restraints held him firmly to the table. All he was able to do was cum.

Yasma's expert hands continued moving, milking out every last drop of sperm. The small container slowly filled with his built up spunk.

Finally, his orgasm faded, and he relaxed his bound body. A wave of satisfaction washed over him.

After squeezing out the last few drops, Yasma sealed the container and handed it over to Shing.

Shing eyed it greedily. "Good boy! This is going to sell for quite a bit of credits. Now, Yasma, untie him and return him to his cell."

***

Several hours later, he heard the metal door squeak open, allowing Yasma to step inside.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Dorian looked up at her, glaring. "The hell do you want? Did your master command you to bring me to her like some kind of animal?"

"No. I came on my own, actually." She replied, walking to sit down beside him. Still wearing her very revealing dancer's outfit, the sight of the exotic slave caused his cock to twitch in it's chastity cage. "And she's our master, or at least for now."

"What are you talking about?" He asked suspiciously.

"I know you still want to escape. After all, I'm the one who has to punish you each time you try. I'm guessing that last edging session didn't break your resolve, right?" She said, her expression serious, rather than smug or taunting.

Regardless, he felt his anger rise. "So, what? I'm supposed to trust you now? After all the times you tormented me?"

"I didn't have a choice!" She exclaimed, startling him slightly as it was the first time she had shown any emotion in front of him. "She commanded me to punish you, so I did!"

"You could have shown mercy when she wasn't in the room!"

Yasma rolled her eyes. "Oh? How? By letting you cum when she wasn't looking? Stupid boy...I've been here a lot longer than you. Do you know what would have happened if she found out? Trust me, there are far worse punishments than being denied an orgasm for a few hours."

"Boy?" He repeated, standing up and facing her. "You think I'll let you sit there and insult me just because you've been here longer? I've been all over the galaxy, and witnessed individuals substantially more unfortunate than you. There are far worse lives than being a pleasure slave." He said, echoing her own words. "So excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you."

She chuckled without humor. "Oh? Like you? Wow, it must be torture getting to fuck countless beautiful women."

Dorian sighed and rubbed his temples in an annoyed expression. "That wasn't what I meant. If you came here to fight, then fine, but I have a lot of people counting on me to get out of here. I don't even know if my children think I'm alive anymore."

Yasma's expression softened slightly. "It's only been a year Dorian. I'm sure they're still looking for you."

"They won't find me though, not here. The only way I'm getting out is by escaping. I can't sit here and wait to be rescued." He replied, calming himself.

"Then you understand why I came to talk to you. No one is out there searching for me. If we truly want to escape, we need to work together." She explained.

He looked at her sceptically. "Why come to me now then? Why not a year ago when I first arrived?"

Yasma sighed, looking down at the worn floor of Dorian's cell. "Well, because you're not the first slave I considered trusting. Before you arrived, Shing had many breeding studs and pleasure slaves. About a year after I was sold to her, a new stud also came into her service. The stupid boy talked about escape constantly, asking the females to help him. Female pleasure slaves always had the most freedom, as Shing trusted us far more than the male studs. We were her lovers, which gave us access to areas of the fortress that were strictly forbidden to the men. Many of us actually considered accepting the new stud's offer to help him. What we didn't know, however, was that shortly after he arrived, Shing broke him. He accepted his new life of being a breeding tool, with his loyalty strictly to his mistress. His talk of escape was all a trap, meant to lure in the disloyal slaves. Every female that joined him was bound, sexually tortured, and sold off, though only after having their clits removed." She said somberly.

Dorian almost didn't know how to respond, only moving to sit back down beside her. He put his arm around her exotic brown shoulders, hoping to comfort her.

"I was the only one who Shing didn't sell, which turned out to be a curse. She tortured me every day for months, never allowing me to cum. The torture made me obedient, which she mistakes for loyalty. That mistake will be her undoing." She finished explaining, vengeful rage bubbling just under the surface.

"I..I'm sorry Yasma...I didn't know." He replied, shocked.

Yasma turned her head to him. "I haven't had a single orgasm since losing my clit. Even Shing's touch only brings me the faint sensation of pleasure. She..she's going to pay. However, I'm patient. I had to be absolutely sure that I could trust you. You've been punished multiple times, yet you continue to try to escape."

"I understand. Though I have to ask, how do I know you aren't luring me into a trap like that slave did?"

"What would be the point? Shing already knows that you want to escape!" she said before grabbing his caged cock. "The only reason she hasn't punished you by cutting this off is that you're her main source of credits. Without this cock, you'd be useless to her."

"Fair point..." he said, cringing at the thought. "Though if we're going to work together, we need to create a plan."

"Agreed. Firstly, you need to stop trying to escape." Yasma said plainly.

"I..what? The first step of our escape plan is to stop escaping? The hell do you mean?!"

She placed her hand on his in a calming gesture. "Yes, you need to stop. Your constant attempts have made Shing very cautious of you. It'll be impossible to break out if she is overly suspicious of you."

"So I should submit? Be her pet?" he said, sounding defensive.

"Wait and bide your time, as I have. She will grow to trust you, while you keep your eyes open for opportunities."

"For how long?"

"However long it takes." she said. "Please Dorian, trust me."

He considered it for a moment, before reluctantly nodding his head.

Yasma let out a relieved breath. "Good. Now, I'll visit you privately once a week during Shing's private reading sessions where she likes to be alone. It is the only time she wont notice my absence. Understood?"

"Yes, understood." Dorian said, resolve in his eyes. He would do whatever he had to escape.

She stood up in response. "In that case, I should return to her. I'll see you around, partner."

Dorian watched as she walked away, swaying her exotic hips. The metal door closed, and he was once again alone.

***

The next morning, he was escorted to the breeding chamber for the first of his daily Impregnation sessions.

"The woman you'll be servicing today has requested her wife to be present during the conception." Shing explained, already waiting for him. She was seated on the padded table in the center of the circular stone room, her legs crossed. The skimpy kimono covering her body was nearly short enough to allow him to view the tantalizing area between her legs.

"Am I going to be..restrained?" Dorian asked, his cock twitching as it prepared for imitate sex.

"No, the client has asked for you to be unbound, though I'd like to tie you up after the way you've been acting lately." She said, signaling Yasma to unlock his cock cage. "Have you finally learned that you'll never be able to escape?"

Dorian glanced down at Yasma as she worked to free his cock. She returned the look, giving him a nearly imperceptible nod. He let out a sign of defeat. "Yes mistress." Was all he mumbled. He would bide his time, despite his pride.

A cruel grin spread across Shing's face. "Good pet! I knew you'd come around eventually. Now, it's time to begin."

Yasma finished unlocking his cock, allowing it to flop out close to her exotic face. She then followed her master's command, leaving the room and returning with two women.

They looked to be around Dorian's age. The first had long hair that was dyed blue and shaved on half of her head, while the other had chin length hair that was dyed pink. Both of them wore expensive looking tops, with black tights. They both had attractive builds, though the woman with blue hair had wider hips and moderately larger breast. He would be very willing to breed either of them.

"Welcome, ladies!" Shing greeted, hoping off the table. "Here's your stud. I'm sure he'll satisfy all your...needs."

The blue haired woman stepped towards him, putting her hand on his bare chest. "Oh..he's perfect." She said, eyeing him hungrily.

"Good, I'll give you three some privacy then. Enjoy!" Shing replied, motioning for Yasma to follow her out of the room.

When the heavy door shut, the pink haired woman began to undress her girlfriend. She took her time, enticing Dorian as the blue haired beauty was slowly exposed. Her bra was removed first, revealing her firm breasts to him. His cock dripped precum, his mind consumed with the desire to pin her to the floor and use her gorgeous body.

Every piece of clothing was removed until only her black panties remained, hanging on her childbearing hips.

"Do you like what you see?" The blue girl asked, moving over to the padded table. She jumped up onto it, her tits slightly jiggling.

The pink haired girl moved next to her, putting her hand on her lover's soft, pale thigh. "Do you want to fuck my girlfriend, stud?"

Dorian moved towards them, taking careful steps as his cock swayed, fully hard. He could see the faint outline of her pussy through her panties, calling to him.

"Let's see if he is as good at eating pussy as you are." The blue girl said, smirking. When Dorian was close enough she put her hand on the back of his head, guiding him down to her crotch. She took a moment to slip off her panties, allowing him a full view of her hairless pussy.

He turned his head to the right, dragging his tongue along her smooth thigh as he inched closer and closer towards her snatch.

Her mouth slowly opened in anticipation as he moved in, before gasping when his tongue finally brushed her pussy lips.

Starting at the bottom of her opening, he flattened his tongue, dragging it up and stimulating her entire vulva as he moved towards the clit.

She shuttered, moaning as he switched directions. Going down, then up, then down, sending tingles of pleasure shooting through her abdomen.

"O..ooooh...you c..could learn a t..thing or two from him.." the woman said to her pink haired lover, making her blush.

Dorian continued to eat her out, knowing that he was licking a pussy that he would soon impregnate. The thought kept his cock fully erect, waiting patiently to breed.

The blue haired girl moaned, holding his head as she began to squirt. Her juices drenched his face and mouth.

The woman's girlfriend gasped, watching her lover orgasm. "Is he really that good?!"

"Y..yes! Oooh god, I need your dick! Now!" She replied, pushing his head away and laying on her back.

Wasting no time, he climbed onto the padded table, kneeling between her legs. He leaned over, putting his hands on either side of her to support himself.

With her face blushing bright red, the pink haired girl lightly gripped his shaft. "Are you ready for him, my love?"

The woman nodded in response, her legs spread wide. "Give us a baby, stud."

Nearly overcome with desire, he moved his hips forward as the pink haired woman guided his cock into her girlfriend's wet pussy. The tip slipped between her labia, and he thrusted hard into her. She groaned, letting her head fall back onto the table.

The pink haired woman bit her lip, watching with a mixture of arousal and jealousy as her girlfriend was penetrated.

Dorian let out an involuntary moan as he hit her cervix. She was nearly as tight as a virgin, squeezing down on his girth.

"Y..you're sooo big..." the woman said, feeling him in her deepest depths.

He began to thrust slowly, each movement sending waves uo pleasure up his sensitive shaft.

The pink haired woman grabbed her lover's hand, comforting her as she was gently fucked. Her lust reached its peak, and she used her other hand to slip into her tights, allowing her to tease her own clit.

"M..more.." the woman said, speared on his length.

Obeying, he began to increase his speed. He rocked in and out of her, hilting her all the way each time.

"Are...are you enjoying yourself?" The girlfriend asked, continuing to masturbate. She slipped a finger inside herself, already dripping wet.

"Y..yes! God I looove cocks...the real thing i..is alway way b..better..." she said, moaning.

Hearing her response, the pink hair girl moaned loudly as she squirted, her tights becoming drenched.

The blue haired woman giggled. "T..that's all it t..took to make you c..cum? We should do this m..more often then.."

The pink haired woman moaned, continuing to finger herself even after squirting. Her face was red with humiliation, watching her girlfriend get fucked by Dorian's large cock.

12