All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 20'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

This is another excellent chapter in this exciting Sci-Fi drama, which ends with the reader left "hanging" waiting to find out what will happen next.

MrGreen103MrGreen103over 3 years agoAuthor
Reply

Very glad that you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey it's me again just wondering if you can do my idea like when Dorian escapes, he ends up on a bug hive planet and meets the queen where he wants him to impregnate her to expand her hive

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey you still there and did you get what I said about the planet and bug queen

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey man can we talk about the ideas I have in mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am not about this sub shit. Last chapter was trash and you deposited your Mc. The. You gave some bullshit excuse that stopped I'm from using his powers to escape. Shing kept him for a whole ass year? And in that time did he not try doing some fucking sit ups or something to increase his stamina? You just wanted to put your Mc in a dumb ass position so he can go from space adventurer to gimp bitch boy. What a fucking annoying waste of time. If I knew this story was going to devolve into some femdom shit I wouldn't have wasted my time reading 20 chapters!!! You did the same shit twice before. At the Queen's birthing ritual and then at the interrogation with Aya. I hate when people depower Mcs to put them in helpless bitch boy situations. I'm happily dropping this peace of shit story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...