Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you implying?" Dorian asked, though he already knew the answer.

She cleared her throat awkwardly, before looking directly into his silver eyes. "Dorian, you are compatible. As Drukalmund's son, you have the genetics to inseminate Salak women. As I said, bloodlines are a vital part of our culture, and you are quite literally the only chance we have of continuing our species. So...as representatives for the last of my people, I officially propose that you procreate with all of us."

Ozken's expression consisted of absolute humiliation at his boundmate's words. The woman he loved deeply had requested to give birth to the child of an absolute stranger.

Dorian was speechless, his mind going over the implications of her proposal.

"Sleep with each and every woman of my people, and take us to freedom. If you do, you will receive the data chip." She explained, looking both embarrassed and determined. "Get each of us pregnant, and we'll give you what you're searching for."

The bulge in Dorian's black jumpsuit grew as his cock hardened, thinking of all the sexy fertile women that he had seen when he landed. Not only was she granting him the ability to have sex with every single one of them, but they were specifically asking for his potent seed to knock them all up with his children. The thought nearly caused him to let out a moan of utter desire, though he retained control over himself. "I..I see..."

A moment of silence hung over the room, before Bahera finally spoke. "I understand that it is a...strange request, but you must understand. It's over for us Dorian, we have no chance without a suitable male. You're THAT male. Just...please, consider it."

He wanted to immediately agree, though Hex's words echoed through his head. As much as he wanted to stick his cock in everything possible, he had to be careful. The Salak people were cunning, and dangerous. Though they sounded genuine, it was possible that they had other motives. "Can I have time to think about it?"

"Y..yes, of course! We'll prepare you a room to stay the night and think it over. It's a big request, so take your time. Just...please consider how important this is to all of us..." Bahera replied.

"I will, thank you."

***

Dorian looked up at the ceiling, laying on the hard stone slab that acted as a bed. Apparently 'preparing a room' to the Salaks simply meant finding an unused one, as his quarters were virtually identical to those he had passed by.

Only a few minutes had passed, and his back was already sore. "No wonder they're desperate to escape this place..." he said to himself.

Bahera's words ran through his mind, repeating continuously as he considered his options. He genuinely couldn't see the possible danger of accepting the proposition. They already had enough opportunity to kill him, without requiring him to be naked and cumming. Perhaps they wanted to steal his ship somehow, though he had already agreed to consider transporting them to freedom. They couldn't even be lying about their need for his seed, as he had seen their lack of testicles for himself. He simply couldn't find a reason that Bahera would be deceiving him, yet regardless, he had promised Hex to be careful. When he was certain that it was safe, Dorian decided that he'd agree to her proposal in the morning.

The thought of breeding all the attractive women he had seen ran through his mind, as he fantasized what it would be like. What would it be like to plunge his cock deep into a Salak girl's pussy? To thrust into her tight body? To cum inside her fertile womb? Then, of course, move onto the rest of the women?

He felt his bulge reach it's full hardness, and he snaked his hand over his abs and down to his crotch. Dorian unzipped his jumpsuit, allowing his erection to pop out, sticking straight into the air. He carefully wrapped his hand around it, slowly beginning to stroke his throbbing manhood as he closed his eyes. There were over one hundred attractive alien girls in the fort, all fertile and ready to accept his seed. His hand sped up, thinking about the girl's he had spotted when he landed.

"O..oh.." Their perfect bodies...their waiting wombs...

"Oh god..." Over one hundred alien pussies, each one tight and fertile. Each one would be pregnant with his child...his...

"OOOOOHHHH..." He moaned, bucking his hips into the air as his cocktip erupted, spurting his cum all over himself.

His hips jerked for several more seconds, before his orgasm faded and left him laying on the stone slab covered in his own sperm. His shaft tingled with sensitivity, as it slowly softened. Dorian laid still, breathing deeply while enjoying the afterglow of his masturbation.

Minutes ticked by, as he sat there exhausted. The peaceful silence of the stone room was only interrupted by the sound of footsteps. They were far from being out of place, as Dorian had heard people occasionally walking through the halls. Yet, after a moment, he realized that they were getting closer, and louder. Not only that, but it sounded as if it was coming from multiple people.

The footsteps were creeping towards his room, giving him an uneasy feeling. He quickly tucked away his cock and cleaned up his sperm the best he could before standing up. He moved to the empty doorway, though before he could peek out and see who was approaching, a large group of male Salaks barged loudly into his room.

"Grab him!" One of them cried out as they rushed towards him. Dorian lunged towards his energy sword, though the men were too near. The closest rammed into him, sending them both toppling to the hard floor. A foot kicked him hard in the ribs, causing him to roll onto his back with a groan. Several men quickly kneeled down, pining his limbs to the stone ground.

"Wait! The hell are you doing?!" He yelled, trying to push them off. Another man kneeled down next to him, and Dorian immediately recognized him. Ozken.

"So, outsider, you thought that you could just come here and breed our women?" Ozken asked, sneering. The polite mannerisms that he had displayed during their initial meeting had been stripped away to reveal his true nature.

"What are you talking about? You asked for my help!" Dorian yelled, unable to escape the Salaks holding him down.

The alien shook his head, chuckling. "Such a naive human...pompous enough to assume we'd sit by obediently while you shame us."

"Shame?" Dorian repeated with a hint of defiance in his voice. "Preventing your species' extinction is far from shaming you!"

"Ah, but that's just it Dorian. The women may jump at the opportunity to prevent our extinction, but we'd rather see Salaks die out before we'd stand by and watch as our boundmates are bred!"

Knowing just how dire his situation appeared, Dorian's mind whirled for a way to escape. "You'd let your entire species end because...what, your pride?"

"Pride..." Ozken repeated with disgust. "This is far deeper than something as simple as 'pride'. You've heard how important bloodlines are to our culture. As it is now impossible for us to continue our own lines, we'd NEVER sit idly by while you cuck us with your own genes."

Looking around at the angry group, Dorian noticed that there were only around thirty of them. With roughly half of the nearly two hundred remaining Salaks being males, the group of attackers was far smaller than expected. He decided to try a different approach. "Wait, what about all the other males?"

Ozken looked at him inquisitively before answering. "What about them? They've already proven that they're shameless scum. They were fortunate enough to already have daughters at the time of our capture. Those...ANIMALS have agreed to allow you to breed their own flesh and blood...their own offspring, just so you can give them grandchildren."

Dorian gritted his teeth, knowing exactly what he was going to do. He had been in danger countless times, been beaten, stabbed, enslaved...yet he had always made it through. Now these...eunuchs were going to try and kill him? He couldn't take anymore betrayal, and something inside him snapped. Enough was enough. "So, this is about jealousy then? Your bloodlines are going to end, so you're going to cause their's to end as well?"

The men in the room were taken aback for a moment, before becoming even angrier. Ozken glared at him in furry. "Jealous?!" He said, before one of the closest men kicked Dorian in the side.

He groaned, but began to smile. "Yes...you ball-less cowards. You ambush me in the middle of the night, hoping to overpower me? To remove me as a threat? I'm going to enjoy knocking up your women, you impotent cucks!"

The room erupted with furious shouts as the men began to move in and attack him. Ozken raised his fist in rage, preparing to slam it down into their helpless victim. However, Dorian closed his eyes and concentrated. He began to sink into the solid floor, using his powers to bend space around him and phase through the ground. He passed though, falling from the ceiling of the level below his room and hitting down hard, knocking the wind out of his chest. He had landed in a wide hallway.

Gasping for air, he remained on his back and as he tried to recompose himself. Though the effort of phasing through a solid object had been difficult, the effects were far less than what they had been the first time. All his practice had clearly paid off, as he didn't immediately black out.

Several seconds passed, and he began to hear distant sounds of shouts and footsteps. The hostile group of males were pursuing him, and quickly.

With a deep groan, he got to his feet, using the wall to steady himself. He nearly vomited, though managed to hold it in. He stumbled away from the wall, positioning himself in the center of the corridor.

The first of his attackers turned the corner, rushing towards him as the group followed closely behind.

Thrusting his hands out, Dorian began to launch bursts of fire in their direction, causing some to panic and jump out of the way. One after another, he shot into the crowd, scorching the stone walls.

Several of the men cried out in pain, though most of them continued forward. With a sudden burst of rage at seeing a group so willing to try to harm him, Dorian thrust out both hands, erupting a large funnel of fire down the hallway.

Screams echoed loudly through the wide corridor, as several of the men attempted to find cover from the flames by crouching behind their allies. The funnel dispersed in a large implosion, causing complete chaos as the eunuchs attempted to beat out the many tiny fires that had ignited on their bodies and hair. Their blue skin seemed to be more resistant to heat than humans, though the panic was the same.

The noise from the conflict seemed to draw attention, as several women peaked around a corner behind Dorian. They ran away quickly when they realized what was happening, yelling for help. "Someone help! The outsider is in danger!"

Dorian breathed heavily, though prepared himself as he saw Ozken burst from the group. The 'leader' had taken cover behind his men, though decided to take the opportunity to attack. He had Dorian's energy sword in his hand, having taken it from the room.

The lanky Salak reached Dorian, slashing downwards. He stepped to the side, barely out of the way from the incoming blade. He then jumped backwards as the energy sword was brought around horizontally, slashing a shallow cut across his stomach.

Gritting his teeth from the pain, Dorian turned sideways to allow the blade to swing down past him, before he thrust out his hands and grabbed Ozken's wrist and forearm. With the grapple being a success, he then twisted his body and pulled the Salak along, slamming him into the hard wall.

Ozken cried out, dropping the blade before managing to pull away. He swung his fist, colliding with Dorian's cheek.

The punch caused Dorian to stumble back with a small splash of blood, before he turned around with a sneer and rammed his foot into the alien man's chest. The force of the kick sent Ozken to the ground with a hard thud. Wasting no time, Dorian quickly picked up the dropped energy sword and pointed it at the man's chest. "Stop! Stay down!"

While the other Salaks had begun to finish beating out the fires, several men and women turned the corners, filling both ends of the corridor and cutting anyone off from escape. "Stop! All of you!"

Dorian turned his head, and was relieved to see Bahera standing in front of the new arrivals. His attackers were utterly outnumbered, preventing them from attacking. Everyone remained still, knowing that the fight was over.

"Dorian...I'm so sorry that-'' Bahera started, before she viewed Ozken on the ground. "O..Ozken...?"

The fallen man remained on the ground, unable to look her in the eye.

"How...how could you...?" The woman asked, the tone of her voice convincing Dorian of her genuine surprise. Though he was obviously mistrustful, there remained nothing in her expression besides heartbreak.

The eunuch didn't reply, turning his head away instead.

Bahera turned to her people. "Everyone...lock these traitors in the lowest level...we'll deal with them later..."

"Even your boundmate, ma'am?" One of the younger women asked, eying Ozken with pity.

Bahera simply nodded, with sorrow clear on her attractive face. She then turned to Dorian. "I'm so sorry...are you hurt?"

Dorian placed his hand on his stomach, feeling the shallow wound as it began to lightly bleed. "Only slightly."

In response, she turned to a pair of nearby females. "Girls, please help our honored outsider back to his room. Get him patched up, and ensure that he has everything he desires." She commanded.

***

A full day passed to allow Dorian's wounds to heal somewhat, before it was time for him to fulfill his part of the deal. The Salaks brought him to their most spacious bedroom, where the mass insemination would occur.

Unfortunately, the room shared the stone decor of the rest of the fort, which caused Dorian to bring down a real bed from one of The Chimera's empty crew quarters.

Alone, Dorian sat on the edge of the bed, taking a moment to enjoy the temporary calm of the stone chamber. The noise from the gathering females outside the room had already begun to increase. With no door, he could hear the women slowly crowding the halls leading to the empty door frame, each one taking their place in the long line of future mothers. None would dare miss their chance at continuing their bloodlines.

"Well, they're ready." Bahera stated as she passed through the doorway. Dorian looked up at her, watching as her wide hips swayed seductively.

"Then...let's begin." He said with a smile, standing up from the bed. With the attractive alien woman only a few steps away, he could see every detail of her nude body. From the strange colors of her skin, to the silky texture of her dark hair, there was an odd beauty to the Salak's features. "How is this going to work?"

She approached him, closing the short distance between them. "Well, firstly, I'd like to thank you." Babera said, placing her hands on his chest. "To spend so long, unable to fulfill our biological urges to procreate...was sheer torture..."

He stood still as her hands began to unzip his jumpsuit, descending until she stopped just above his crotch. She then placed her hands on his shoulders, beginning to pull down the black fabric concealing his body.

"You've freed us, son of Drukalmund." She continued, as the jumpsuit lowered to his hips. "And for that, you'll always have my gratitude." With a gentle tug, she allowed the last of the suit to slide down, tumbling to the hard floor and exposing his naked body. Her eyes fell onto his cock, hanging heavily between his legs.

He took a step back, allowing her to guide him to the bed. The embarrassment she had shown during their initial meeting had lessened, as the experienced alien claimed her spot on top of him by straddling his waist. His cock was rapidly becoming hard at the knowledge of what was about to occur, pressing up against her crotch and midriff.

With tanative movements, Bahera placed her hand on his erection, holding it against her blue skin. "You have...NO idea how good it feels...to finally feel a cock and know that it is capable of getting you pregnant..." she whispered, knowing that his manhood was against the outside of her fertile womb.

With a light moan, his balls clenched slightly, impatient to taste the exquisite depths of her vagina. However, before he had the chance to dive into her lower folds, Bahera gave a short whistle. The sound apparently acted as a signal, as three additional Salak women stepped into the room.

"You can handle four at a time, can't you?" Bahera asked as they climbed onto the bed. The most eager of the group leaned over, beginning to kiss Dorian deeply as the other two watched timidly. He felt the girl's tongue slide into his mouth, tasting her saliva.

Bahera lifted her hips, positioning his erection underneath her. Though the woman blocked most of his view with her passionate kiss, his mind lit up with sensation as the Salak representative lowered herself, sinking down onto his cock. He moaned into the girl's mouth, slightly arching his back as he felt the bumpy alien texture of her blue vagina. Her tight tunnel enveloped his manhood, squeezing down hard.

The two hesitant women watched in curiosity as he penetrated their leader, making her open her mouth in bliss.

"D..Dorian..." Bahera stammered, her toned thighs quivering slightly. "You're touching my...cervix...Even Ozken never reached...that deeply..."

One of the other women laid down, pressing up against him. He wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand on her firm breast.

With Dorian's cock twitching inside of her, Bahera began to slowly move up and down, taking his large human cock in and out repeatedly. She moaned loudly, caring little that the crowded hallway outside could hear her sensual cries.

The feeling of her vagina was oddly different from the human girls that he had slept with, as he could feel the tiny bumps that lined her vaginal walls. As she moved up and down, each tiny bump dragged along his shaft, only adding to his pleasure.

With his loins enveloped in pleasure, Dorian squeezed the breast in his hand, knowing that it would one day feed his future baby.

The woman making out with him pulled her mouth away, before quickly moving to straddle his face. She had become so fueled by the moans of Bahera that she pushed her crotch up to his mouth, grinding her pussy against his lips. He happily gave into her desires by sticking out his tongue, using it to lick up and down her slightly parted labia.

The final woman's arousal overpowered her embarrassment, causing her to squat next to his free arm. She lifted his hand, sensually sucking on each finger until they were wet. She then guided his palm between her slick blue thighs, gently rubbing his slick digits against her pussy lips. He made his move, lightly stroking her sensitive clit before slipping two fingers into her soft folds. The girl covered her mouth with her hand, holding in her moans as he expertly fingered her tight tunnel.

With Bahera's wide childbearing hips slamming down over and over, it didn't take long until her alien vagina brought him to his limit. He arched his hips, thrusting up hard into her twat as orgasm overtook his body. He cried out, spurting a barrage of thick sperm directly into her Salak womb.

"O..ohhh yes Dorian...fill me with your seed!" She yelled, throwing her head back as she enjoyed the sensation of her fertile body becoming fertilized. Her legs quivered with lust, as her vagina hungerly clenched around his shaft.

The three other girls watched their leader accept his seed, basking in the pleasure of their genes mixing. She would give birth to his child, happily.