Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of rest, she slid his cock out of her well used slit, dripping cum onto his naked waist. "That..was incredible..." she said, leaving him gasping on his back as his orgasm slowly faded. She then leaned over and spanked the woman straddling his face, making her moan. "Make sure to give the rest of them the same treatment..."

As Bahera walked out of the room, being careful to ensure that most of his cum remained inside of her, another Salak woman entered to take her place in the stone chamber.

Once he had recovered from his intense orgasm, Dorian stopped touching the two girls at his sides and put his hands on the hips of the Salak that straddled his face. He forced her off of him, before getting up and kneeling behind her. With his hands on her hips, he rammed his waist forwards, spearing her onto his cock. With an abundance of juices due to his skillful tongue, his erection slipped easily inside.

She groaned noisily as his tip practically punched into her cervix, hitting as deep as possible. The sensation forced a shutter through Dorian, feeling her slippery tunnel.

Moaning with each pump of his hips, the woman grabbed one of the additional girls by the arm and forced her down in front of her. While her pussy was pounded on all fours, the woman forced the girl's legs apart and began to greedily lap at her moist slit.

The two remaining girls embraced each other, fondling each other's perfect bodies as they marveled at his rough movements.

He gave her firm asscheek a slap, before holding onto her hips for leverage once more. Each thrust dragged him closer and closer to cumming, as his desire to knock up the beautiful alien only increased.

He rammed his hips forwards, shaking as he shot powerful jets of sperm deep into her body. She cried out with him, achieving an orgasm of her own. Her supple body took in his seed, quivering with lust. Ecstasy ran through his body as his length slid out of her cunt, consuming his mind. Yet, he wasn't even close to being done.

Consumed by desire, Dorian pushed his inseminated mate aside, and focused on the poor girl she had been forcing her tongue into. Quickly mounting her as another Salak took the woman's place in the bedroom, he sank his cock down into her twat, groaning from the pleasure of her tightness. With her on her back, he began to practically fuck her into the bed, driven by a post orgasm euphoria.

The two women fondling each other began to play with each other's pussies, exploring every inch of their delicate folds. The newcomer took her place on the bed, before leaning over and kissing Dorian's current partner.

With a primal obsession to breed and spread his genes, Dorian pounded into the Salak girl repeatedly, feeling nothing but pleasure until his cock erupted in cum. He sank down, pressing his manhood as deep as possible as he screamed in bliss, filling the girl.

He required even less time than before to recuperate, fueled by both willpower and desire. He wanted to fuck each and every Salak female in the fort, to give them his children. His cock would taste each and every one of their pussies, no matter how sensitive he became.

Taking the two intertwined females, he maneuvered one girl onto her back, with the other on top facing her. He then spread their blue legs, pushing deeply into the top girl's snug hole. She let out a cry of passion, feeling him push deeper and deeper until he bottomed out.

With a noise that could only be described as a roar, Dorian began to roughly fuck the girl, forcing her pussy juices to leak down onto the waiting vaginal lips of the bottom woman. The two females began to make out, taking deep passionate kisses.

The two onlookers began to touch themselves, lightly masturbating at the intense scene of primal breeding.

Dorian cried out as he came, squirting ropes of semen into the girl's pussy before quickly pulling out and ramming his orgasming dick into the bottom woman. With gritted teeth, he kept thrusting into her vagina as sperm continued to spew from his tip. Only when his climax faded, he allowed himself to slip out of her pussy.

One by one, girls would enter the room, have sex with him, and leave. Each girl took his seed, becoming inseminated with his child. Four women remained in the room at all times, sometimes fondling him, while other times fondling each other.

Despite how many times his cock orgasmed, Dorian kept going. Though he was becoming increasingly more sensitive after each partner, it just felt...right. Natural. The Salak species had been created by his father, and now they'd continue through him. Every single Salak would be his descendant, which only fueled his lust further.

No matter how many of the women at the fort he fucked, he never found one that he disliked. Each one was extraordinarily beautiful, their bodies fertile and ready to become mothers.

Their beautiful skin came in a seemingly limitless number of varieties, allowing him to appreciate each pattern of their blue and purple colors as he pounded into their pussies.

The fact that many of them were already in relationships wasn't lost on Dorian. With each girl he wondered if he was fucking the 'boundmate' of a male who had tried to attack him, right before he creampied her supple vagina. He would give each of them the children that their men couldn't.

After several hours of continuous sex, Dorian finally rolled onto his back, spurting the last dribbles of cum that he could muster. He was utterly spent, unable to endure even a single additional climax. With his mind consumed by torturous pleasure, his vision went black.