Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 25

Story Info
Dorian makes a unique deal with a strange hybrid species.
7.8k words
4.68
12.9k
17

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the stone courtyard at the base of the large pyramid, Dorian watched as two female guards held Yisi's forearms firmly as they waded into the hip-deep pool of sperm.

It had been two weeks since they had freed Mira and reinstated her as queen of Yarrin. The High Priestess had been sentenced to death with the charge of treason, and only Dorian's intervention prevented Yisi from joining her mother's fate. He had brought down one daughter for the sake of another, though he wasn't going to allow her to die. Whether Queen Mira agreed out of mercy for her half sister, or simply as a favor to her beloved father, the result was the same. The pregnant usurper wouldn't be executed.

However, Yisi wouldn't escape justice so easily. With every citizen of Yarrin gathered around the pool, the guards forced Yisi's head into the liquid, holding her firmly. Naked and her hands tied behind her back, she could do little to resist. The seconds passed by, and she began to squirm and struggle for breath as they held her down, drowning her in the pool of sperm. Time seemed to drag by slowly, as she became more and more panicked until finally, with a gesture from the queen, the usurper was forced back onto her feet. She gasped desperately for air, drenched in cum. She was then resubmerged, repeatedly forcing her to the brink of drowning over and over while the tribal city watched with a mix of curiosity and horor.

"Let this be an example to anyone who dares to disturb the quiet peace of our great city!" Mira began, addressing the large crowd. "Those who spit on our laws and traditions will face justice!"

Dorian and Esi looked to their left at their daughter, listening to her speech. The young queen's time as Yisi's captive had clearly changed her, though neither could discern quite how much.

"This harlot has brought death and destruction to Yarrin!" She continued, pointing to her struggling sister. "She will spend the rest of her days as my slave, a reminder to all who would disrupt our way of life! However, I am not above mercy. Her unborn child was not complicit in her crimes, and will therefore be placed into the care of an anonymous citizen. May it grow up in peace, ignorant to it's mother's misdeeds!"

The crowd cheered in response, hurling insults at the drowning woman. Most of them had been on her side a mere month ago, yet they knew that there was little point in resisting Mira further. She had pardoned them, though they were all on thin ice.

Yisi's torture continued for just under an hour, as she was nearly drowned over and over in the thick cum. Her attractive exotic body and pregnant stomach was entirely drenched in sperm, humiliated and shamed in front of the entire city of tribal women.

Afterwards, the crowd was dispersed, and Yisi was temporarily locked inside of a cell. She'd spend the rest of her life as Mira's slave, where the reinstated queen would inflict all of the torment and cruelty that the usurper had put her through.

***

Dorian embraced Mira, holding his daughter tightly. He could feel her exceptionally attractive body pressed against his own before they separated.

They were at the bottom of his shuttle's landing ramp, accompanied by Esi, Quinn, Callie, and Ezia. Dorian had brought his son's request to Mira, who had reluctantly agreed. She'd allow both Quinn and Ezia to leave the planet, in appreciation for their support during the battle. Dorian would transport the couple, before resuming his search for datachips. Though he enjoyed spending time with his family in Yarrin, he had business to attend to.

"Stay safe father." Mira said, lovingly looking into his eyes. "And please...please return soon."

"I will Mira, I promise." He said, looking at the degrading tattoos that had been permanently etched into her exotic skin. She had suffered tremendously in his two year absence, and he vowed to never allow that to happen again.

Esi moved in and gave him a light hug. Her anger at his deception had subsided in the last two weeks, though it would still take time to rebuild her shattered trust. Regardless of what he had done, intentionally or not, she couldn't deny the care she felt towards him. She parted her supple lips to speak when the hug ended, though she seemed to change her mind and remained silent. Whatever words she held inside were conveyed by her worried expression.

Dorian nodded somberly. He wanted to tell her how sorry he was for keeping Yisi's existence a secret. He wanted to ease his guilt, to tell her how much he loved her, but nothing came out. Everything that he could possibly say had already been said. There was nothing he could do but give her time.

Callie gave a respectful bow to the queen, as she prepared to depart. Though she had spent two years inside of the city and tried to build a life for herself, there was no way that she was going to let her son leave without her.

"You've been a loyal ally Callie, and I hope you find peace wherever you end up." Mira said with a kind smile.

Quinn, Ezia, Callie, and Dorian boarded the shuttle. It lifted from the surface, leaving the dense jungle below.

***

Hurtling through space on board The Chimera, the massive ship approached the space station. Acting as a hub for thousands of ships, the station would provide the couple with the opportunity to travel anywhere in the galaxy.

Dorian bent down and allowed Callie to kiss him on the cheek as they gathered near one of the shuttles and said their goodbyes. Unsatisfied with a simple kiss, she jumped onto him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. "You'll stay in touch...right captain?"

"Let him go mom.." Quinn chuckled, helping her down.

"Of course I will Callie." Dorian replied, placing his hand on her shoulder. It seemed like an eternity had passed since they met, back when he had rescued her from her own sister. She had remained fiercely loyal to him, to the point of even becoming the mother to his child. There would always be a place in his heart for her until the very end.

Dorian then turned to his son, and placed a data card in his hand.

Quinn examined it for a moment before looking at him in confusion. "What's this?"

"It'll give you access to an account with a large amount of galactic credits. Whatever life you want to set up for your own family, you'll be able to." Dorian explained.

"I...I don't know what to say...thank you!" The younger man stammered.

Ezia moved in and hugged Dorian before he could reply, pressing her sexy body up against him. Her pregnancy was beginning to slightly show, and he could feel her baby bump against him. Despite his efforts, the thought that his grandchild was growing inside of the incredibly desirable tribal girl filled him with arousal. A feeling that was only elevated when the girl kissed him deeply on the lips.

Dorian's eyes opened in surprise. Though he had used her incredibly tight ass during the conception a mere two weeks ago, he looked to his son. Quinn blushed heavily with jealousy, though made no complaint.

Ezia leaned in and whispered into his ear. "I'll give birth to many of your grandchildren, and ensure that your son's cock is kept happy and pleased..."

Her words made his manhood stiffen in his black jumpsuit, though he regained control over himself. She stepped back, and they began to board the shuttle.

Dorian waved to the trio, knowing that he'd visit them again one day. The shuttle lifted from the floor of The Chimera's main hangar, and began to set off towards the station.

He watched them drift away, taking a moment to wonder where they'd end up. He had provided them with enough credits to settle down comfortably, using most of the valuables aboard The ship that had been leftover by its former pirate occupants.

"Captain, is it time?" The female voice of his AI rang out from the ship's international intercoms.

Taking one last look at the shuttle as it got further and further away, Dorian turned from the large opening of the hanger. "It is, Hex. Input the coordinates."

During his stay on Yarrin, he had been in contact with Aya. She had explained what happened on Varia Prime before he was enslaved, revealing the information that she had gained and giving him the location of the next datachip. With only two remaining, he was determined to finish what he started so long ago.

***

The journey to the Pekial System lasted three days, giving him ample time to contemplate. He thought back to the vision that he had experienced inside of the indestructible cube, where he had first learned of the planet Pakor. The vision had been one of his father's memories, where he had rediscovered the species that had been birthed from his own seed. They had been surprised, even seeming to be...scared. The fear on their strange blue faces had stuck with Dorian for the past two years, though he wasn't exactly sure why.

"Captain, we've arrived." Hex said through the ship intercom.

Dorian groaned as he sat up from a chair in one of The Chimera's many lounges. He had fallen asleep, with a small hologram of an exotic dancer moving seductively on a nearby table. "A..alright Hex, prepare a shuttle."

"Certainly." The AI's voice became slightly more serious than he was used to from her. "Captain...be careful, alright? From the information that your father programmed into me, there are many reasons to be weary of the hybrid species. They seem to be very selfish and scheming, so use your best judgment."

"I understand, thank you. But if they think they're going to keep me away from the data chip, they're wrong." He replied, beginning the long walk to the ship's hanger.

He traveled through the ship's many winding corridors, before he reached a shuttle. Taking the controls, he maneuvered it out of The Chimera, allowing him to see the wide scope of the planet. A massive ocean stretched out around him, going as far as he could see. There were several small islands littering the horizon, though none were his target. Instead, he descended through the atmosphere to a large hole in the middle of the ocean. There, centered in the gaping chasm, hung Fort Acali. A massive cylindrical building made of hard stone, the fort hung from gigantic chains attached to the walls of the hole. The sea continuously poured over the edge of the hole, forming a towering circular waterfall that entirely surrounded the fort and drained by some unknown artificial means.

From the information that he gained from Aya, he learned that Acali had been built by the Varian Empire to act as a prison, though was abandoned for unknown reasons. However, his visions told a different story, as he knew that the hybrid species was located there. As for the reason that the Empire hid this fact, he didn't know, though he would certainly find out.

As he approached the fort, it began to dawn on him just how large the cylindrical hanging building truly was, as it easily dwarfed his shuttle. He could see several individuals on top of the flat roof, though the number of them began to increase as more emerged from the interior. They had obviously spotted the shuttle.

Dorian carefully touched down on the roof, with ample room left over. He could have landed a dozen shuttles comfortably and still have room to spare on top of the giant structure. The strange people began to surround their new visitor, whispering to each other.

The landing ramp lowered to the stone surface, and he stepped down. He immediately felt the bright sun shining down onto him as he emerged, just enough to be slightly uncomfortable. He looked out at the surrounding crowd, consisting of both men and women of his father's hybrids. He recognized them from his visions, remembering their strange features. There seemed to be over one hundred of them gathering around the shuttle. They looked humanoid, with blue skin divided by intricate patterns of dark purple and black. Though they had pleasant faces, their eyes appeared to be nearly reptilian as they peered at him. They had a complete lack of clothing, allowing him to view the lead and attractive bodies of the females, and the athletic forms of the males. Their black hair looked straight and silky, arranged in several well groomed hairstyles.

Though the women looked perky and sexually ripe, Dorian noticed something peculiar. As he gazed at the gathering crowd, he realized that none of the males had testicles. Whether it was simply a trait of their species or not, he had no idea, though their manhoods appeared to be somewhat shrunken and shriveled.

The whispers increased in volume, but ceased when he put his hands out in front of him. "I'm not here to harm any of you!" He announced loudly. "My name is Dorian, and I'm looking for something!"

The crowd slowly began to part as they allowed two individuals to make their way towards them. They emerged from the crowd, a male and a female. The male was skinnier than most, though a few inches taller than Dorian. The female looked slightly more mature than the other women, with several scars on her attractive athletic body. Her breasts were full and exposed, with wide childbearing hips. Her belly was flat and toned, with her abs barely visible. The pair approached him, and bowed kindly.

"Welcome, son of Drukalmund. We've waited patiently for your arrival." The woman said.

Dorian wasn't exactly sure what he was expecting, though certainly not this. He looked at them for a moment before responding. "You've been expecting me?"

The man nodded. "Drukalmund visited us three decades ago and informed us that you'd find us one day."

His claim did line up with Dorian's vision, which lessened his uneasiness somewhat. "Then you know why I'm here."

The woman nodded. "The data chip. We are prepared to discuss that with you, though we'd like to introduce ourselves. I am Bahena, and this is my boundmate Ozken." She replied, gesturing to the skinny male next to her. "We are the representatives of the Salak people."

"Nice to meet you." Dorian replied kindly. The hushed murmurs continued to litter the atmosphere as the people watched the interaction, clearly unsure of what to make of him.

"We would have liked your welcome to be more eventful, though as you can see, we don't have much." Ozken explained, gesturing to the naked bodies of their people.

"Ask him!" One of the younger women in the back of the crowd yelled out, earning a stern glare from Bahena.

Dorian looked at her inquisitively. "Ask me what?"

"We'll discuss that soon, but as you can see we are in quite a negative predicament. Your arrival here has provided us with certain opportunities, which I'm sure you'll be VERY interested in." Bahena explained, smiling kindly.

Dorian subtly placed his hand on the hilt of his energy sword. "What kind of 'opportunities'?"

The crowd grew louder, speaking amongst themselves. Some of them seemed fearful of their visitor, while others looked at him in visible curiosity. A small number of the females even giggled to each other, making flirtatious comments about him that he couldn't quite make out fully.

"Please, let's discuss this in private. We'd like to make a deal with you involving the data chip, though there is much to explain." Ozken replied, gesturing to one of the fort's rooftop entrances.

Dorian considered their request for a moment, before deciding to follow them. He gestured for the couple to lead, and they began to walk towards the door. Being visibly armed, he doubted that the unarmed pair would attempt anything directly violent. However, he imputed a few commands into his wrist communicator, causing the shuttle to lift off and slowly return to The Chimera on autopilot. If the goal was to get him away from his shuttle to steal it, he had just removed that option.

The crowd slowly dispersed as the trio entered the fort. They descended down stone steps, delving deep into the hanging cylinder until they reached a thin corridor. They stopped walking after a few seconds, and entered a room on the right of the hallway. Dorian was surprised to see that nearly everything was made of stone, including bed slabs, tables, and chairs. The walls were void of any decoration apart from crude carving and inscriptions. There were no doors, blankets, curtains, pillows, or anything that would provide inhabitants with even a small amount of comfort or attaquit privacy.

The room they stopped in was simple, though larger than those he had passed. It had only a table and chairs, which Dorian guessed was used as a kind of meeting or conference room. The couple sat down and gestured for him to join them. He obeyed, feeling the cold stone of the seat as he sat down.

"I apologize for the accommodations, though it is all we have, son of Drukalmund." Bahena said, crossing her arms to slightly conceal her bare breasts.

"You can call me Dorian, and don't worry. I've been in FAR more unpleasant surroundings than this. Now, I don't want to be blunt, but is the data chip actually here?"

Ozken stroked his chin, leaning back slightly. "It is, I assure you. However, we have a request. A type of 'trade'."

"For...?" He asked.

"Tell me, Dorian, do you know of the Salak genocide?" Ozken questioned, looking him in the eye. When Dorian shook his head, he continued. "We predicted that they'd conceal it, yet another crime of the Varian Empire."

Bahera shook her head somberly. "They came for us, all of us. We never stood a chance. The Varian Empire discovered our existence fifty years ago, and imprisoned us here. They claimed that they held information about The First Empire, and were concerned that we'd repopulate and retake the galaxy." She explained, before uncrossing her arms and opening her hands in a baffled gesture. "I mean, it was insanity! None of us had even lived during the time of our ancestor's empire. By the time they rediscovered us, our species had already diminished to the point you see now, with less than two hundred remaining."

"I'm sorry..."Dorian said, feeling sincere sadness for their situation. He had grown up inside the empire, though he knew their injustices well. Even his daughter Aya experienced them first hand, as he remembered her explanation of her torture at the hands of the empire's Peacekeepers.

Bahera continued. "They could have killed us all easily. A quick merciful death for our entire species. Yet, that was too simple for them. The Emperor ordered every male of our people to be castrated, preventing us from breeding." She explained, gesturing to Ozken's groin. Her 'boundmate' grimaced at her remark, subtly closing his legs. "They then abandoned us, providing us with a storage of enough food and water to last until every one of us is gone. Dorian, our species live for an average of two hundred years. Two hundred years of imprisonment, toiling away while knowing that our bloodlines cannot continue. Its...it's..."

"Unbearable." Ozken finished, looking at the stone surface of the table.

Bahera nodded with a pained expression. "There is no worse fate for a long-lived species. Bloodlines are INCREDIBLY important to our people, yet the empire put an end to all of them. With our males sterilized, our families will die off, forgotten."

Dorian considered their explanation, attempting to keep his gaze away from the blue woman's alluring naked body. "Then, I'm going to guess that you wish to trade the data chip for my help, right? Help to...what, escape? I could certainly take you all on my ship. Or if you're hoping for revenge of some sort, you should know that the Emperor is already dead, and his daughter reigns now."

The couple gave each other a quick look, before Bahera replied. "Escape is part of the deal, though there is something else..."

Ozken looked away in embarrassment, knowing what she was about to propose.

"Our species is incapable of procreation with other species, or even regular humans. We have no chance of continuing our bloodlines without fertile Salak males." She explained, placing a comforting hand on Ozken's arm. "Except...you're here. Drukalmund created us from his seed, and you are his son."