Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minneta nodded somberly. "Yes, these two brave individuals have been doing whatever they can behind that tyrant's back to sabotage her, which is why you are here. Dorian, you're not going to bring the sample to Zerith."

He placed his hand on his weapon, feeling uncertain of his surroundings. Being taken so utterly off guard had felt a disturbing feeling inside of him.

"There's no need to get combative." Tatura said with a calming gesture, eyeing the weapon on Dorian belt. "We have no intention of hurting you. In fact, we want to give you an opportunity to get the data chip, AND get revenge on Zerith for torturing your daughter."

Dorian didn't remove his hand, keeping it ready to strike the moment he sensed danger. "Oh really? Why then?" He asked skeptically.

"It's simple," Minetta began, "all four of us hate her. Though we have vastly different reasons, there's no reason we shouldn't help each other."

A moment passed as Dorian considered their proposition, before letting out an exhausted breath as he began to rub his temples. He had already been skeptical of even traveling to the space station, yet now he was wrapped up in the conflict of two entire empires. "What would I have to do?"

Minnetta grinned arrogantly. "Go through with her little job, but give her a fake sample. Paenula and Tatura's wrist trackers will give her confidence that you really completed the mission, which you'll actually have to in order to get ahold of the sample's encoded container, which cannot be replicated. Then, and this is the part you'll particularly enjoy, replace the sample with your own sperm."

The final words of the explanation brought his attention fully to the large screen. "You want me to give her...my sperm? Why the hell would I do that?"

Minnetta chuckled, which seemed to slightly upset the baby at her breast. "Because of one word, control. She is correct that giving birth to a previous emperor's baby would grant her power over the Varian empire. However, if I were to reveal to her that the child in her womb contained no royal blood...she'd be entirely under my control. Unless, of course, she wants me to reveal that little secret to the rest of the galaxy."

"She would be completely unaware of your deception until it was too late." Paenula continued. "You'd receive the data chip, and get revenge for your daughter."

"Not to mention the little fact that you'll be the only person in the galaxy to knock up two Empresses..." Minnetta interjected, gesturing to the baby in her arms. "I suppose I should thank your mistress Shing Nenmi for this little bundle of joy, though your sudden freedom from her 'employment' doesn't bode well for her."

"I let her alive, if that's what you're implying." Dorian replied with a glare.

"Regardless, I'm sure you're interested in providing Zerith with one of your countless children. Though of course it wouldn't be as precious as the daughter you've granted me!" Minneta continued, leaning to give the child a gleeful kiss.

The sudden expression of motherly love from the Empress undeniably made a burst of primal desire rush through him, though Dorian had to be careful. "And what if I refuse?"

"Then we'll be in a very difficult situation." Minnetta replied, a hint of malice in her voice. "Zerith specifically selected you because of Paenula's recommendation, which came from my command. Paenula informed me of everything Aya revealed to the Varian Empire, including your desire for the data chips. We both know that if either Paenula or Tatura were to report your tretury to Zerith...well, she already explained what she'd do, didn't she? Of course you could attempt to explain yourself, though who do you think she would trust more? Her loyal agents or a mercenary?"

Dorian took a long moment of consideration before he finally spoke. "I understand, but there's no need for threats. Zerith violated my daughter. If this actually will harm her, I'm in."

Paenula let out a relieved breath. "Don't worry Dorian, she's hurt all of us. We'll make sure she pays..."

"Good choice. " Minnetta replied, looking pleased. "I'll leave you three to plan your next moves. Good luck."

The screen went black once again, leaving the trio alone.

***

The shuttle sped over the treetops of the dense orange-colored jungle, close enough that the power of the thrusters tore the massive leaves free.

"We're getting close." Tatura announced, holding the controls steady.

"I wish you wouldn't fly so close to the trees!" Paenula replied, holding onto her chair tightly.

"We can't let them detect our approach." He replied.

After Minnetta left them alone aboard the space station, the couple revealed the full details of the job. Apparently the sample hadn't crashed onto some deserted moon as Dorian had hoped, but instead fell into the possession of a strange cult that had begun to worship it due to the fact that it is from an incredibly famous Emperor.

"There's a good spot to land." Dorian said, indicating a small clearing in the orange colored trees. The vivid color of the vegetation reminded Dorian of a canister of paint that had exploded during his time aboard The Nimbus.

The shuttle carefully touched down, settling slightly lopsided from the uneven terrain.

"Alright team, get dressed." Paenula said jokingly as she pulled three robes from one of the shuttle containers. The robes were long and hooded, matching the bright color of the surrounding jungle. Additionally, she provided them with three masks made of white wood that only had a thin wide slit to allow the wearers to see. The outfits, although strange, were near perfect copies of those worn by the cultists, allowing them to blend in unnoticed.

"These look ridiculous..." Dorian said with a sigh as he began to put on the robe, only for Paenula to stop him.

"Wait, there's one more detail. The cultists wear absolutely nothing under their robes, so..." she said, blushing slightly

"Of course they don't..." Dorian mumbed, beginning to unzip his jumpsuit.

***

Though they had landed fairly close to the cult's location, actually reaching it had been far more difficult than Dorian expected. The jungle was dence, and they had no way to cut through the vegetation since they left all of their weapons aboard the shuttle. Though it would be dangerous without any way to protect themselves, Tatura decided that the risk of getting searched and caught with one was far too high. Thus, they were forced to trudge through the orange trees, their robes constantly getting snagged on anything they touched.

Finally, after nearly a full hour of struggling through their orange hell, they reached the edge of the trees. A massive clearing, there sat a large dilapidated temple, overgrown with orange vines. Several small spaceships lay shattered about the clearing in various states of disrepair, clearly the vessels that the cultists had arrived in. Any hole or collapsed walls of the ancient temple had been repaired using materials taken from the nearby ships.

"Good god..." Tatura said under his breath, stunned by the gargantuan stone and scrap metal structure.

"Masks." Paenula replied, causing them to equip the strange white face coverings.

The trio began to follow the treeline, staying concealed behind the vegetation as they carefully looked for an opportunity. It finally came when they spotted a nearby group of cultists drinking from a large metal container placed near the edge of the clearing. The container had several thin hoses, allowing the cultists to slip them under their masks to drink without having to show their faces.

The group finished drinking and collectively began to walk back to the temple, speaking to each other about subjects that Dorian couldn't quite make out. The trio carefully slipped in behind the group, blending in as they all entered the temple.

Though the exterior was covered in vines, Dorian noticed that the corridor that they traveled down lacked any. Apparently the cult did their best to clean up the interior, while using lights that were ripped from the derelict ships and wired to the ceiling to illuminate the inside of the temple.

The group eventually reached a large domed chamber that contained dozens of robed cultists. To the trio's surprise, nearly every single individual was engaged in some type of sexual activity. The floor was littered with moaning bodies, while other couples remained standing as they frantically thrusted into each other. Other individuals remained alone, choosing to pleasure themselves as they watched nearby couples. Most were in pairs, though there were several groups of two or three males pounding away at one female. There seemed to be no single source of cultists, as they ranged from the palest skin tones, all the way to the darkest complexions. People from all across the galaxy who abandoned their past lives and settled down together in the abandoned temple, destroying their own ships to remove the possibility of ever returning to their old homes.

It was truly a striking sight, though Dorian realized in horror that every cultist in the chamber was completely naked aside from their white mask, as they discarded their robes at the entrance. His companions seemed to realize this fact as well, as they began to look at each other in panic.

The group began to undress, and they reluctantly followed their lead. As Paenula's robe slid from her body, Dorian couldn't help but be distracted by her alluring form. Her soft brown skin completed her black hair perfectly, giving her an exotic look. Her wide hips and toned frame looked even more desirable without the tight bodysuit that she had been wearing during their first meeting. He felt a flush of arousal as he viewed her, and quickly averted his eyes in respect for the married woman's relationship with Tatura. However, a quick glance at his male companion revealed a surprising fact to Dorian, as he realized that Tatura's cock was below average in size.

They began to walk through the noisy chamber, careful to avoid stepping on or bumping into anyone. The group they were a part of dispersed, some finding a mate while others walked towards one of the six corridors that branched off from the colossal chamber.

"Everyone, listen! The high mother wishes to speak!" A voice rang out, bringing their attention towards one of the far walls of the room. A small stage had been built against the wall, with several steps leading to the floor. A large stone vault door adored the wall, decorated in strange painted symbols. A naked woman stood alone on the stage, her white mask far larger and more decorated than every other cultist. Though her body was young and fit, she was heavily pregnant. "I command you to listen!"

The room quieted down enough for everyone to hear her. Though most temporarily ceased their lovemaking, others simply slowed down and attempted to remain quiet.

"It is time for our daily show of gratitude!" The woman yelled, her voice echoing off the walls. "Gratitude to the great fertile goddess, who has led us to this place! Who has allowed us to cast away our old lives, and live as beings were meant to live! To indulge in the only universal truth, fertilization!" She cried out, receiving cheers of praise. She placed her hand on a vault door, with the other on her pregnant belly. "And let us be grateful for her decision to deliver the holy vial to us, the presence of it's potent contents granting us all the blessing of increased fertility!"

"This is madness..." Tatura muttered as the crowd cheered and cried out.

"Yes but at least we know where they're storing it." Dorian replied, looking at the vault door.

"We shall not waste the fertile goddesses' gift of knowledge, and spread across this orange planet! Our descendents will live as we did, the correct way! Where males live to produce sperm, and females live to birth babies!" The pregnant woman screamed, removing her hand from the vault to place it on her breast. "Oooh yes, the only purpose of life is to BREED!"

The naked crowd erupted in a frenzy of overjoyed cries and screams, triggering almost everyone to resume their passionate baby making as the 'high mother' left the stage and joined them, being swooped into the arms of several males.

"We can't just walk up there and take it." Paenula pointed out. "We'll have to find another way in."

Dorian observed the room, considering their options. Though they had no way of knowing where the branching corridors led, if he could just get close enough to the vault..."I have an idea."

Paenula looked at him inquisitively, but in reply Dorian simply began to make his way towards one of the corridor entrances that seemed to be the closest to the vault. His companions quickly moved to follow him, as they snaked their way through the moaning mass of cultists. Though they did their best not to accidentally touch anyone, it was impossible to avoid the many puddles of suspicious liquids littering the stone floor.

They reached the corridor entrance, and began to follow the snaking path of ancient tunnels, always choosing the branching paths that appeared to take them in the general direction of their destination. Dorian carefully kept track of their distance from the vault entrance.

They eventually reached another chamber, smaller than the main breeding room. Rows of crudely constructed cribs made of orange wood filled the room, each holding a sleeping infant. Female cultists patrolled the room, caring for the children.

"Madness..." Tatura whispered as the trio entered, quickly making their way towards an exit on the far side of the room. The exit led to a corridor, leading them past several personal quarters before ending in a smaller chamber, which seemed to contain an altar of some sort.

"Wait." Dorian commanded, stopping his companions as he carefully thought about their position inside of the temple. "If I'm correct...the back of the vault is on the other side of this wall."

"Then I guess it's time for you to finally show us these powers that everyone has been talking about." Paenula said, putting her hands on her wide hips.

Dorian placed his hand on the hard stone and began to concentrate, desperately hoping that he was correct about their distance from the vault. Slowly, with straining effort, he began to bend the space between his hand and the wall, allowing it to begin phasing through the stone.

The married couple watched in stunned silence as inch by inch, Dorian's body passed through the solid object.

He kept moving forward, slowly but steadily as he realized that he had vastly underestimated the wall's thickness. He forced himself to keep moving, grunting with exertion as he slowly made his way through the wall until finally, with great effort, he fell through the other side.

He was left panting and exhausted in complete darkness, utterly unable to see anything as he fell to his knees. He allowed himself nearly a full minute to recover from the exertion, before holding out his palm and igniting a small flame that illuminated the room.

The chamber was smaller than any they had previously entered, though still large enough for a grown man to comfortably stand up in. The stone walls were decorated in symbols and writing that he didn't recognize, extending from floor to ceiling. The image of a child inside of a womb was repeatedly scattered among the symbols with varying degrees of complexity and skill. The chamber was empty aside for a single pedestal in the center of the room, holding a highly decorated and advanced cylinder that he recognized as the sample vial, confirming that he had made it inside of the vault.

He carefully picked up the vial, which was just large enough for his hand to wrap around it comfortably. Then, after letting out a long breath to calm himself, he began to phase through the wall once more. Just as he had been able to phase through with clothing on, concentrating on the vial allowed it to pass through with him.

The act of exiting the vault was far easier, though still exhausting, as he now knew exactly how thick the wall was. He passed through the other side, rejoining his companions as they quickly grabbed onto him to steady his wobbling legs.

"For God's sake...you actually did it!" Tatura said happily, helping Dorian remain standing.

Dorian held up the vial, gasping for breath as he felt as if he had just completed a marathon. "Take t..the damn thing..."

Paenula carefully took it from his grasp, inspecting it. "Well...this is definitely the sample. Do you have the code chip from Zerith?"

Tatura nodded, reaching under his mask and removing a thin computer chip that he had fastened to the white wood. It seemed to be the perfect size to slide into a small slip in the side of the vial.

"What're you...doing?" Dorian asked, beginning to recover.

"The vial is sealed with a code that ensures there is no tampering with the sample inside." Paenula explained as she took the chip from her husband. "Which is coincidentally why we're here." She said with a lighthearted chuckle.

"Empress Zerith provided us with the code to ensure that we are bringing her the correct sample, though I'm sure she never expected her most loyal agents to betray her. The arrogance of that woman..." Tatura said as his wife slid the chip into the slot.

"Sample 201202118 unlocked." An artificial voice announced from the vial, before the top slid open.

"201202..118?" Paenula repeated, before nodding and resealing the vial. "Yep, this is the correct one. Can't let Zerith have any suspicions."

"Great, let's get the hell out of here..." Dorian said, mostly recovered.

***

The trio moved through the breeding chamber, staying very close together to conceal the vial in Tatura's hands without drawing too much attention. Maneuvering through the chaotic pleasured masses was difficult, though they eventually managed to reach the entrance. Tatura quickly picked up a discarded robe, stowing the vial safely away.

As Dorian and Paenula were about to slip on robes of their own, a woman tapped her on the shoulder.

"Sister, the mother wishes to speak with you." The woman said, gently grabbing Paenula by the wrist.

Paenula looked to her companions for advice, though the woman began to lead her away from them.

Dorian quickly leaned in close to Tatura. "Get the vial back to the shuttle. I'll follow them and see what's going on." He whispered. "With luck, we can get out of here without conflict."

Tatura seemed to ready himself to argue, though he stopped himself and nodded. He was a professional, and knew the importance of the mission. "If you two aren't back in two hours, I'm coming back with weapons."

"Understood." Dorian said, before leaving to follow the woman and Paenula.

She led her by the wrist to the base of the stage, where the heavily pregnant woman known as The High Mother was pacing back and forth, seemingly studying the crowd. She noticed them approaching, and turned towards them. "There you are..."

Paenula stood still, unsure what to say.

The woman approached her, and began to look her up and down as if studying her gorgeous exotic body. "I've noticed you walking around, but you have yet to find a partner." She said, placing her hand on Paenula's toned stomach. She seemed to concentrate on something, before moving her hand to Paenula's firm breast. After a few moments of inspection, she removed her hand. "It also appears that you are not fertilized. Tell me sister, what is your excuse for unfulfilled your duty to breed?"

"I'm...not sure, High Mother...I was simply waiting for the right partner." Paenula lied, thinking quickly. Dorian moved in closer, joining the small crowd that had gathered to see what the commotion was about.

The pregnant woman threw her arms up in exasperation. "Excuses! You may slack off when there is a baby in your belly, but until then you will contribute just like everyone else!"