Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 26

Story Info
The Varian Empress offers Dorian a unique deal.
9.2k words
4.63
14k
19

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain, we are nearing our destination." Hex announced through the ship's intercom.

Laying on the large bed in his personal quarters, Dorian was surrounded by several sleeping Salak females. Completely nude, their pregnant bellies were on full display.

It had been nearly a month since the mass breeding at Fort Acali. He had loaded everyone into The Chimera the following morning. Just as he had promised, he was going to help them escape to a new homeworld.

The group of males that had attacked him had been left behind, remaining imprisoned in Acali. They'd spend the rest of their long lives knowing that they had lost both their freedom, and their women.

Though the actual journey to the planet was rather quick, the act of locating a suitable world was what took the longest. In that time he had finished impregnating any Salak female who had missed out on the first night, before he proceeded to sleep with the rest of them once again. The time also allowed him to finalize the sale of Hehra and her crew. He had kept them imprisoned, teased and tormented by Hex. Though he would never forgive them for what they had done to him, it was time to send them to their new lives as slaves.

"Alright Hex, we're coming." Dorian replied, both of his hands resting on two separate babybumps. To touch a belly and know that his child was growing inside...filled him with more lust than anything in the galaxy. To have multiple pregnant women next to him? His cock had remained hard the entire month.

He reluctantly got up and dressed himself in his typical black jumpsuit before escorting the women out of the room. They all traveled to the main hanger, where they were joined by the several dozen other pregnant females and castrated males. The room was overcrowded with members of the blue skinned Salaks, though Dorian pushed his way through until he found Bahera.

With a pregnant belly of her own, the Salak representative granted him a quick kiss. "Dorian...I can't believe you upheld your end of the deal."

He placed his hand on her stomach, feeling their child inside. "I had enough motivation, to say the least." Dorian replied with a grin.

"I will never be able to repay you for all you've done for my people." Bahera said, before her expression morphed into one of guilt. "I..I'm sorry that Ozken tried to kill you. I thought that I could trust him...though obviously not."

"Will you miss him?" He asked, thinking back to the brutal fight.

Bahera took a moment before answering. "After what he did...I don't think I will..." She said, before placing her own hand on her stomach with a slight smile. "Though he also couldn't give me what I wanted the most..."

His arousal flared, though he kept himself under control. With a glance through the gaping hander doorway, he gazed at the beautiful purple planet below. "Are you certain that this is a suitable world for your people?"

She gave a nod in response. "We'll make it our home, and rebuild our species. Salaks will persist in this unforgiving galaxy, I assure you. Oh, and before I forget..." she started, before snapping her fingers at a nearby male. He approached them, holding out the data chip in his cupped hands.

Dorian looked down at the chip, gently taking it from the blue hands of the Salak. He examined it, careful not to damage the detained circuitry. "I've waited quite a while for this, thank you."

The attractive female grinned kindly, before her expression seemed to darken. "Dorian...is this the path you're determined to take?"

The question surprised him, though he nodded. "These data chips are the last objects that my father left for me. It'd be insane to just ignore them."

His answer seemed to worry Bahera, though she remained silent.

The large group of people began to board the shuttles that would deliver them to their new homeworld. "I guess we're out of time. Just...be safe Bahera, and good luck." He said, looking into her pretty alien eyes.

With a somber look, she gave him a final hug. When they separated, she opened her mouth to say something, though seemed to decide against it. Instead, her next words were cloaked in vagueness. "Remain cautious on your journey Dorian. Your father isn't exactly what he appears to be."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, an uneasy feeling seeping into him.

She gave him a quick kiss, before stepping up the stairs of the shuttle and looking back at him. "He's not a good person, if you can even call him a person."

"What're you talking about?" Dorian responded, though she had already disappeared into the shuttle. Dozens followed her in, crowding the small entrance.

He bit his lip in frustration, though made no move to stop the boarding. Such a small comment, yet it filled him with unending questions. Hex had warned of Salaks' manipulative nature, though was Bahera's statement a mere deception? Or did she have a genuine reason to fear Drukalmund? There was no way to be entirely certain.

***

A bolt of electricity arched from Dorian's fingers, shattering the screen of a nearby monitor.

"Captain, I really wish you wouldn't practice in the command center." Hex said, sounding annoyed.

It had been two days since he had unloaded the remaining Salaks onto the planet. The datachip Bahera had given to Dorian had taught him how to unlock his control over electricity, giving him the ability to launch lightning from his hands.

"I know, I know." He replied dismissively, conjuring another small burst of lightning that crashed into the ceiling. "This is just really...well.."

"Dangerous?" She interjected.

"Satisfying!" He corrected, another bolt scarring the floor. "I wish I learned how to do this sooner!"

He continued to practice his new power, until a pinging noise rang out from The Chimera's radar.

Dorian looked down at the console in front of him. "Damn, there it is again!"

"Would you like to fire, captain?" Hex asked, sounding excited.

"Not yet, I want to see what it does first." He replied, watching the blip on the radar trail close behind the ship. They had been traveling back to Yarrin when he noticed it, a tiny object that seemed to follow wherever they went, trying to keep up. It was FAR too small to pose any threat to The Chimera, though it's behavior was certainly strange. The object was clearly attempting to close the distance between them, so Dorian slowed the ship slightly. Though he wouldn't allow it to get too close, he couldn't deny that he was intrigued.

When the object was within a mile of the ship, the lights flickered before the holocom was automatically activated without Dorian's permission, displaying a hologram that read 'Please Wait For A Message From Empress Zerith'.

"The hell...?" He asked, looking at the translucent letters projecting from the console.

Suddenly, the message disappeared, replaced with the flickering image of a woman. Though he had never actually met her, every Varian citizen was keenly familiar with the face that hovered in front of him: Empress Zerith.

"Greetings, traveler." The hologram of Zerith began. Even translucent, her beauty shone through. Though the hologram had a green tinge, the image of her soft pale skin and long black hair remained vivid in his mind. "Am I speaking to Captain Dorian of The Chimera?"

Letting a moment of surprised silence pass, he straightened up in his chair before choosing his words carefully. "Regarding..?"

"Just as polite as all the other mercenaries in this unruly galaxy." The hologram said before parting her delicate lips to give light chuckle, yet her eyes remained locked on him with an intense seriousness. "I'll take that as a yes. We've been searching for you for quite some time. Or, more accurately, I'VE been searching."

Dorian studied the Empress's expression carefully, unsure of her intentions. "Why would a woman of your position possibly be interested in someone like me?" He asked, thinking back on all of the possible crimes that he had undoubtedly committed during his travels.

"It's very simple, Captain. I have something that you want."

"With all due respect, I highly doubt that." Dorian replied, with only a hint of condescension. He had grown up in the heart of The Varian Empire. From an orphan to a crew member aboard an obscure cargo ship, a life of loyalty to the Varian throne had delivered him nothing except a mediocre life, and nearly a mediocre death. Whatever the Empress offered would certainly bring trouble.

A nearly undetectable smirk began to form on her lips. "Well that depends. Does the name Aya ring any bells?"

The mention of his daughter took him completely off guard, yet he retained his composure with clenched fists. "How do you know that name?"

"Oh? She didn't tell you?" The Empress asked, her soft voice drifting from the holoprogecter's speakers. "About two years ago we captured a sweet little beauty snooping into things that she shouldn't know. I'm sure you know that she escaped, though not before she spilled many interesting details about what you were up to. Don't feel bad though, as it took quite a bit of 'intimate' convincing to get her to betray her beloved daddy."

Dorian stood up in a rage, sending his chair toppling over behind him. "Watch your goddamn mouth!"

"Calm yourself, captain." The hologram said in a soothing voice. "She safely escaped, and I have no intention of pursuing her. I'm far more interested in what you've been up to. I'll admit that it took some effort to track you down, though it will certainly be worth it."

"Then this is about the Salaks?" He asked, remaining standing. Aya had provided him their location, and the prob would have undoubtedly witnessed where he dropped them off. "If you think you can recapture them, I can guarantee that I'll reach them first."

Zerith's expression appeared slightly perplexed, before a look of understanding overcame her gorgeous face. "The Salaks...no, captain. My late husband may have been concerned by their existence, though I have little interest in their dwindling species. No, I'm referring to your little journey to collect data chips."

He relaxed somewhat, calming the majority of his anger. "Aya told you about them then?"

The hologram nodded. "Oh yes, captain. She told us everything. I know they're from your father, and I know that you've been searching for quite some time to gather them. Though more importantly, I know where one is."

Dorian let a moment pass, letting the full implication of her statement sink in. "If that's true...then I assume you want something in return."

The Empress smiled with dubious kindness. "Ah, well you certainly catch on quickly." She replied with an undertone of sarcasm. "You are correct. However, what I want is a bit of a...delicate subject. I'm transmitting a set of coordinates over to you now. If you're truly interested, travel there and we can discuss it further. Safe travels, captain!"

With a faint click, the holographic face of Empress Zerith faded from view, leaving Dorian alone with his thoughts. What could she possibly want from him? Could he even trust her? Or more importantly, could he even refuse an opportunity to find what he had been searching for?

***

The image of a tiny space station stood completely still before The Chimera's massive hull. Completely hidden from any available radar, the covert station would have been utterly impossible to locate without the assistance of Zerith's coordinates.

"I don't know, captain...this looks shady..." Hex stated, her artificial voice containing concern.

Dorian gazed out of the ship's command center window, studying the structure in front of them. "I know, Hex. If anything goes wrong, blow that station to pieces."

"Certainly, captain."

With a feeling of unease, Dorian traveled to the ship's airlock. An airtight bridge extended from the station, connecting to The Chimera's docking port. He crossed it, only to be greeted by two strangers as he entered the small station.

The first stranger was a woman, who appeared to be in her early thirties. With a dark complexion, her long black hair complemented her smooth brown skin. Her body was concealed by a typical white and black Peacekeeper bodysuit, allowing Dorian to view her athletic yet wide hipped form.

Standing next to the woman was a male, wearing an identical suit. He shared his companions dark complexion, though his skin was slightly lighter. He seemed to be in excellent shape, standing just under Dorian's height. The man lacked any hair, apart from two black eyebrows.

They both bowed as he entered the small room that acted as the space station's docking port, presenting him with kind expressions.

"Dorian, I assume?" The woman asked, placing her hands on her perfectly shaped childbearing hips. Upon further inspection, Dorian realized that both individuals had a strange metal band locked around their right wrists, which he recognized as tracking devices.

He gave them a quick nod, keeping his inquisitive gaze on them. "I am. And you are...?"

"I'm Paenula," the woman began, before gesturing to her companion, "and this is my husband, Tatura."

"It's good to finally meet you Dorian, we've been expecting you." Tatura said, his voice deep but friendly.

"I've heard that before, and it never ends well." Dorian replied, folding his arms. "Why am I here?"

Paenula gestured to the only doorway in the room. "If you'll follow me, I'm sure the Empress can explain further."

With a nod from Dorian, the trio left the docking port and entered an adjacent chamber adorned with a massive screen that encompassed nearly an entire wall. Tatura imputed several commands into a nearby console, causing the face of Empress Zerith to appear on the gigantic monitor after a moment. The couple occumpaning Dorian both kneeled at her digital presence.

"Ah, there's my 'polite' captain!" Zerith said sarcastically, her image towering over him.

"I thought we were going to meet in person." Dorian replied, gazing up at her defiantly.

The Empress smirked at him. "While I would love a break from this crowded planet, duty calls. I brought you to one of the empire's most secure stations, where we can speak without the possibility of intrusion. See, Dorian, this is a very important task that you'll need to complete."

"I haven't agreed to anything yet." Dorian replied.

Zerith pursed her soft lips. "Oh you will, captain, I assure you. At least, if you ever want to receive the last data chip. Besides, what I'm asking for in return is far from difficult. However, it does require a bit of explanation. I'm sure you're aware that my husband was assassinated a few months ago, yes?"

The statement was certainly news to him. The fact that the old Emperor had died would have been announced across the galaxy, though Dorian was Shing Nenmi's personal breeder at the time. He had no idea that his birthplace was being ruled over by the old tyrants young bride. "I..must have been occupied."

"That would explain why it took so long to track you down." Empress Zerith replied. "Though regardless, his assassination has placed me in a bit of a predicament. He had no heir at the time of his death, which has severely lessened my grip on the throne. I am only the Empress until they locate a legitimate successor."

"What does that have to do with me?" Dorian asked.

Zerith's eyes narrowed slightly, clearly unaccustomed to being interrupted. "Well captain, though this situation has not occurred for centuries, we've prepared for it. It is a little known secret to the majority of Varian citizens, but every past emperor for the last nine generations has stored a sample of their sperm in a highly remote location, including my late husband. Unfortunately, however, the samples were lost three years ago after we attempted to transport them to a new location."

"Lost?"

She nodded. "Destroyed in an ambush by the Ondara Empire. We attempted to store an additional sample from my husband, though our doctors discovered that he was sterile." She confessed, biting her lip in what seemed to be a repression of frustration. "However, we have since discovered that one of the samples survived, which is why I've brought you here. You are going to accompany Paenula and Tatura to retrieve the sample, and deliver it to me."

"That seems easy enough, but why would you need me to retrieve it? Why don't you just command one of your countless legions to get it for you?"

"If I could, wouldn't I?" She replied, sounding slightly annoyed and exasperated. "There are those amongst the high counsel that would prefer the throne for themselves. I both cannot overrule their decision to leave the sample, or retrieve it on my own accord. That is why you are going to remain as discreet as possible, understand?"

Dorian nodded, though realized a flaw in her plan. "IF I agree to help you, we will remain undetected. Though you must realize that if you suddenly become pregnant with a long dead emperor's child, they'll know you went against their orders."

A sly smile began to spread across her face. "Oh they certainly will, but the entire empire will recognize my unborn child as the rightful ruler. They'll be unable to act against me."

Dorian folded his arms, pondering her words. "In that case, why trust me with all of this? We've only just met, and Paenula and Tatura seem more than capable of a simple recovery job."

"Well captain, they may be my most trusted agents, but they lack something quite specific. Your powers." Empress Zerith explained. "You will understand when Paenula explains the details of the job to you. For now, be warned. If you can put aside your anger at what happened to your sweet Aya and complete this deal, we can both go our separate ways with what we've both been searching for. However...if I find out that you've betrayed me...I'll make sure you NEVER get your hands on the last data chip. Do you understand?"

He kept his eyes firmly on the Empress with defiance, though nodded.

"Good. It'll be a pleasure doing business with you, captain. I will leave you three alone to discuss the details of the job."

The towering presence of Zerith on the massive screen disappeared, replaced with darkness.

"Finally...she never shuts up!" Paenula exclaimed with a breath of relief as she removed the metal tracking band from her wrist.

Tatura removed his 'locked' wristband as well, pressing a button on the console once again before joining his wife and Dorian in the center of the room. The large screen reactivated, though this time it displayed the face of someone Dorian had absolutely no expectation to ever see again: Empress Minnetta of The Ondara Empire.

Completely taken by surprise, Dorian watched as the couple bowed down to her, far more genuinely than they had for Zerith.

"Well, look who it is! It's certainly been awhile." The Empress said, chuckling. She looked as beautiful as ever, with her typical chin length dark blue hair and flawless slightly pale skin. However, she wasn't alone, as she cradled a small child in her arms, allowing it to suckle at her firm breast.

"The hell is going on...?" Dorian asked, overtaken by surprise.

"What, are you not happy to see me? I thought you would be after our...little meeting." She said, biting her lip. She indicated for the couple to stand, and they obeyed. "Paenula, why don't you explain what's going on?"

"Of course, your majesty!" She replied dutifully, before turning to Dorian. "See, despite how careful Zerith is, even someone like her can be deceived. The fact that Tatura and I are her most trusted agents only proves the arrogance of that woman!"

Minneta chuckled. "You'll have to excuse her anger, Zerith has been quite...thorough with Paenula's people."

This time, Tatura spoke up. "She destroyed our homeworld...and expected us to be grateful that she spared us..."