Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, High Mother...I apologize..." she replied, bowing her head slightly in mock humility.

The High Mother grabbed Dorian's wrist, pulling him forward and away from the crowd as he was the closest unoccupied male. "Here, he will assist you! Fill her with your seed, brother!"

Dorian and Paenula looked at each other in panic, unsure of what they should do. Though the thought of knocking up her gorgeous brown body drove him wild with desire, thoughts of Tatura ran through his head.

"Well? Go ahead!" The woman commanded, pushing him closer to her until his naked chest pressed up against Paenula's firm breasts.

She subtly looked around the room, searching for any distraction she could create.

"What's the matter?" The High Mother asked, her tone tainted with suspicion. She began to look at them closer, as if studying them.

Paenula briefly closed her eyes, as if she was coming to terms with the situation. When she opened them, she leaned in closer to Dorian's ear and began to whisper. "Just...do it...you're going to blow our cover..."

Hesitating for a moment, Dorian's mind races, keenly aware of The High Mother's scrutinizing eyes peering at them. Then, seeing no other alternative, he placed his hands onto Paenula and gently guided her to the floor. He slowly spread her legs, feeling the softness of her flawless brown skin.

"Ah there you go, breed her!" The pregnant woman commanded. "Enjoy the folds of her fertile tunnel as you give her your child!"

Dorian held himself over her beautiful body, hands on each side of her head as he lined up his cock, already entirely hard from the thought of knocking her up. He looked into her eyes through the slits in their masks, giving her an apologetic look. Her eyes were worried, though she gave him a subtle nod. He pushed his hips forwards, his tip slipping between her exquisite labia, sending a shiver down his spine as he slowly entered her.

She let out a small whimper as his cock dug into her depths, though the wetness of her vagina revealed that the thought of his cock inside of her wasn't entirely unwelcome.

Dorian groaned as he bottomed out, touching her cervix. She was far tighter than he expected, the result of only having to experience Tatura's below average member. He held still for several seconds, biting his lip as he enjoyed the sensation of her pussy wrapped around his girth.

"Truly beautiful...isn't it?" The High Mother asked, touching her pregnant belly. "The act of creating life...starting with such elegant pleasure..."

The small observing crowd had begun to dissipate into the larger group of copulating bodies, eager to find partners of their own. The few remaining began to touch themselves, aroused by the sight of Dorian's cock penetrating her.

Looking into Paenula's eyes, he only began to thrust when he assessed that she was ready. With slow, methodical movements, he began to pump in and out of her married vagina.

The High Priestess grabbed a nearby male who was engaged in masturbation, pulling his hand off of his cock and replacing it with her own.

With each gentle push into her fertile body, a rush of pleasure tickled up his shaft. The texture, the tightness, every aspect of her perfect pussy acted only to please his cock.

The concern and guilt inside Paenula's gaze seemed to be chipped away with each thrust, as her light moans steadily increased in volume and speed. His cock was far larger than her husband's, hitting her deepest area with ease. She had almost forgotten what it felt like to be completely filled by a cock, stretching her most sensitive areas.

He began to pick up the pace, driven by the mind-numbing sensation of their raw sex. Yet, the guilt he felt towards Tatura remained firm.

The noise of dozens of moaning men and women continued to echo through the massive chamber. The High Mother's experienced touch brought the man to a quick orgasm, squirting ropes of cum onto her pregnant belly. She simply moaned, rubbing the sperm around before finding another male to pleasure.

Paenula's moans had lost any attempt to conceal them, her eyes full of lust as her pussy was steadily pounded. She placed her hands tenderly on his waist, guiding him as he hit her cervix over and over.

He was FAR too aroused to even attempt to convince himself that he didn't enjoy using her married body. Thoughts of Tatura slowly decreased, until only the primal obsession to breed remained. His cock was inside of a beautiful, fertile woman. Nothing else in the galaxy mattered more than filling her with his seed.

Her pleasured moans grow louder and louder, until..."DoriaaaAAAANN!" She screams, her pussy squirting around his cock as she orgasms hard.

He watches her eyes through her mask as they roll back, her body spasming as it is rocked with ecstasy.

She squeezes down hard, practically gripping his girth for several seconds before she is able to calm herself, releasing a whimper. No one had EVER made her cum with only their cock before.

"Yes! Cum!" The High Mother screamed, furiously jerking the cock in her right hand before grabbing another in her left. "Cum for the fertile goddess!"

Dorian pressed his mask against hers, looking deeply into her pleasure filled eyes through the thin slits. Primal desire coursed through his body as he grabbed a handful of her silky black hair, passionately ramming into her tight pussy repeatedly.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding tightly as her gorgeous body was roughly pounded. "Oooohhh God Dorian...yeeeess..."

He desperately wanted to cum. NEEDED to cum. Her fertile womb was ready, waiting to accept his seed and birth his child. He desired nothing more, furiously thrusting until finally, ramming as deeply as he possibly could, he screamed as his cock erupted.

Paenula quickly wrapped her athletic brown legs around him, holding him firmly as she cried out in pleasure, feeling his thick jets of potent sperm crashing into her womb, undoubtedly knocking her up with his child.

"Yes! Get her pregnant!" The High Mother yelled, nearly moaning. "Fulfill your purpose! Put a baby in her belly!"

He held her tightly, pulling her hair as his orgams tore through his body, causing him to shake in overpowering pleasure. Second after second passed, his mind and body consumed with the agonizingly intense ecstasy of pumping her womb full. As onlookers chanted nearby, his orgasm slowly faded, allowing him to collapse onto her.

Paenula closed her eyes, holding him against her and feeling his powerful weight on top of her as she enjoyed the sensation of his cum inside of her cunt.

They remained together for several minutes, breathing. The High Mother left them to recover, resuming her patrol of the moaning crowd.

When he was ready, he rolled off of her, pulling his dick free from her fertilized pussy. He stared at the high domed ceiling, the guilt of what he had done practically raining down onto him.

"Dorian...we need to move..." Paenula said, nudging him lightly with her bare foot. He snapped out of his thoughts, realizing that she had already stood up. Cum trickled down her soft brown thigh, creating a small puddle on the ancient stone floor.

***

They remained silent during the journey back to the shuttle, and only spoke briefly with Tatura when they reached it. Neither revealed what had happened, as the guilt ate away at Dorian.

They began the long trip back to the small space station that they had departed from, reaching it after several hours. Dorian used the time to carefully empty the vial, and replace it's contents with his own sperm. Using a small washroom aboard the shuttle for privacy, he merely had to think back to the events inside the cultist temple to accomplish his task. He filled the vial with his potent seed, ready for Zerith's unsuspecting womb.

Once they had arrived, they departed the shuttle and escorted Dorian to the docking Bridge.

"Another successful mission!" Tatura said, happiness showing clear on his face. "It's been a pleasure working with you."

Dorian shook his hand, looking him in the eye. "Anything to get back at Zerith."

"Oh, she's certainly going to pay." Paenula said, smiling. "Empress Minetta will be very pleased at our success."

"We'll go prepare the sample for transportation to Zerith immediately." Tatura explained, gesturing to the advanced vial in his hand. "It was great to meet you Dorian, and I hope to cross paths with you in the future."

Dorian gave a polite nod, his guilt flaring. "Likewise." He replied, before turning to Paenula as the couple began to leave. "Could you hang back for a second? I need to ask you something."

Paenula stopped walking, concealing a subtle grimace as she had no doubt what he wished to discuss.

Tatura gave them a curious look, though didn't argue. "Just hurry, Paenula. I'll go prepare the transport capsule."

The door to the docking area closed tightly behind him, leaving Dorian and Paenula alone. She looked at him, though waited for him to take the initiative.

"We need to talk." Dorian said, folding his arms firmly.

"Actually, we DON'T." She replied, placing her hands on her hips. "We did what we had to do for the success of the mission. Nothing more."

He let out a sigh. "Look, I understand your hesitation to tell him, but we-"

She cut him off. "No Dorian, you don't understand. Tatura and I have been together since our childhood. We grew up together, survived our people's slaughter together. I will allow NOTHING in the galaxy to put a wedge between us."

Dorian looked at her in surprise, before glaring. "So you would hide the truth from him? Trick him into raising another man's child...simply because you can't deal with his reaction?! You're insane!"

"Call me anything you wish, but that's the situation. You and I will go our separate ways, and we'll never need to reveal what happened. Tatura might be suspicious that our child is lighter than expected, but that'll be all. A mere suspicion."

Dorian stepped closer towards the door, with Paenula standing in his way. "If you won't tell him, I will." He said, his voice hard and stern.

He had cucked many men over the years, though this was different. Most had been against his will, breeding women while imprisoned in Shing Nenmi's fortress. Yet, men such as Gislight, who he only spoke to briefly before sleeping with his future bride, only stirred a small amount of guilt inside him. With Tatura, there was something about the situation that deeply bothered Dorian. Whether it was due to the fact that they had known each other for longer than a simple discussion, or that he shared a common enemy in Zerith, he wasn't entirely certain.

Paenula pulled her blaster from her holster, aiming it at Dorian's chest. "No, you're NOT."

He stopped, eyeing the weapon. They had redressed after returning to the shuttle, though Dorian only had his energy sword strapped to his belt. "What, you'd shoot me over this? I don't believe you, Paenula."

"Don't worry, it's only set on stun. Goodbye Dorian." She said, pulling the trigger.

The bolt of energy hit him before he even had an opportunity to use his powers, causing him to stumble back and fall to the hard floor. His vision began to fade, and he felt the sensation of Paenula attempting to drag him, before he finally lost consciousness.

***

Dorian sat up from the cold metal ground, frantically looking around in a confused daze. He realized that he had been dragged into the docking bay of The Chimera, and the memories of what had happened slowly trickled back to him.

"Oh god...my head..." He groaned, rubbing his temples.

"Captain, are you finally awake?" Hex asked through the intercom. "I was worried that you had finally done something stupid enough to get you killed, before I detected your breathing."

"Yeah...thanks Hex." He replied sarcastically. "I'm fine." Looking outside of the docking bay window, he realized that the station had disappeared. It would be impossible to track down two Varian agents.

"Good. You received a message while you were passed out on the floor. I'll transfer it to you now."

The datapad built into his jumpsuit's wrist lit up. He pressed the notification, and a message from Empress Zerith began to play.

"Greetings Dorian. I've been informed of your mission's success, and am pleased with your results." The recorded face of the Empress explained. "I will of course fulfill my end of our bargain. Expect to receive the data chip in the upcoming weeks. These things take time, as I'm sure you're more than familiar with. Good luck on your travels, as I hope we'll never need to see each other again. Good day, captain!"

The message ended, and Dorian groaned as he stood up. "Well...I guess we wait."

***

"Let's hurry this up, some of us actually have important matters to attend to." One of the royal counselors complained. All of them stood inside the Empress's private quarters, huddled around the massive bed.

"Paisence, it'll be over soon." Zerith replied in a calm and polite tone, concealing her inner anger at the man's insolence. Laying on her back on the bed, she had been undressed by servants. Her legs were spread, allowing everyone in the room to view her royal vagina as a tiny device held her labia open. A small pillow under her firm ass propped her hips up, slightly raising her pussy in preparation to be inseminated.

A slave stepped forwards, carefully holding the vial. He slowly pushed the coded chip into the vial's slit, unlocking it.

""Sample 201202118 unlocked." The artificial voice announced to the room as the top opened. Every counselor was required to view the insemination, confirming that there was no trickery in the creation of a legitimate heir.

With everyone in the room satisfied with the sample's legitimacy, the slave climbed onto the bed and kneeled next to the Empress.

"Go ahead darling." Zerith commanded in a gentle voice.

The slave obeyed, carefully tipping the vial and pouring the sperm into her fertile pussy. Zerith bit her lip, attempting to hold in a moan as she felt the viscous liquid leak into her attractive body. She felt unyielding power over the young enslaved man, forcing him to inseminate her while knowing that she will NEVER allow him to spread his genes.

After a few seconds, the entirety of the vial's contents were now inside Zerith's vagina. She would birth a future ruler, retaining her prominent position of power.

Yet, she was utterly unaware that the sperm fertilizing her body was not that of a past Emperor, but rather, Dorian's.

As her gorgeous young body was impregnated, Zerith had no idea that this simple act of conception would lead The Varian Empire into its darkest days.