Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 27

Story Info
A past lover requests Dorian's help.
7.8k words
4.65
10.9k
19

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira's wooden staff tore through the air, crashing into the side of her combatant. The woman cried out in pain, her gorgeous brown skin quickly bruising.

"Well done!" Esi said after grimacing at the savage blow.

The woman recovered from the pain, and immediately launched into a flurry of strikes. The young queen met her attacks with precise accuracy, their wooden weapons smashing together.

Dorian watched the fight, his heart fluttering each time the female warrior's staff came close to hitting Mira. There was nearly no possibility of his daughter sustaining any significant wounds from a simple training session, though his nerves were on edge regardless.

Nearly twenty days had passed since the cultists heist, yet there had still been no word from Empress Zerith. She had said that it would take a while to recover the data chip and send it to him, though now he was beginning to wonder if believing her had been a mistake.

In that time he had remained on Yarrin, spending time with his family. The tension with Esi had begun to lessen somewhat, though there was still a slight distance between them.

"You've got this! Let no one defeat the queen of Yarrin!" Mira yelled, cheering their daughter on. Both she and Dorian sat at the edge of the large training room in ornate chairs. At least, ornate by Yarrin standards.

With one last parry, Mira spun, brushing her combatant's staff away and slamming her own into the woman's head.

The warrior staggered to the side, throwing her hand to where the wooden weapon had struck. Seemingly beginning to lose her balance, she then fell to her knees, dropping her staff into the course sand of the training room.

Both Dorian and Esi cheered, clapping enthusiastically. In response, Mira threw down her own weapon and helped the woman back to her feet before dismissing her.

Dorian watched as Mira walked towards them. While sparing, she typically wore only a very simple loincloth, with a strip of fabric acting as a bra. The outfit did little to conceal only her most private areas, causing Dorian to clench his fists in repressed arousal as he looked at his daughter's incredibly gorgeous body. Though he had been the one to take her virginity and experience the exquisite pleasure of her toned body, her exotic beauty never failed to amaze him.

"So? How was that?" Mira asked, folding her arms.

Esi placed her hand gently on Mira's shoulder, feeling the perspiration from the fight that added a shine to her flawless tan skin. "Far better than last time, you're improving quickly."

"Plus, your opponent wasn't unconscious by the end." Dorian added. From the start of their training sessions, Mira had displayed a savagery that he had never recognized in her before. Her time as Yisi's slave had affected her greatly, installing an inner rage that Dorian was working to curtail. "You've done well to control yourself."

Mira smiled lovingly at him. "Thank you father."

The datapad on Dorian's wrist began to beep, attracting their attention. He pressed it, and Hex's voice began to speak through it. "Captain, I need you to get up here. It's URGENT."

"Uh...could you give me a little more detail?" Dorian asked.

"You'll see what you get here, just hurry." Hex replied, before ending the call.

"For God's sake...I hate when she does that." Dorian said, mostly to himself. He then turned to his wife and daughter, who gave him an inquisical look.

"Well...I guess you better return to your ship." Esi said, before pulling him into a tight embrace. Despite all that had happened, she couldn't deny her love for him. "Just stay safe, alright?"

Mira joined the ambrace, holding them close. "Yes, please be safe. It's just...it's been really nice having you here for so many days at once..."

Feeling the softness of their skin, and the tenderness of their affection, Dorian nearly couldn't pull away. "I'll come back as soon as possible. Hopefully, I won't even have to leave orbit depending on what Hex's problem is."

***

As his shuttle neared the massive hulking form of The Chimera drifting high above the planet, Dorian immediately spotted the issue. Floating near his colossal ship was a small fighter, unmoving. There were no external indicators or symbols that would grant him a clue to who the small craft belonged to, though it at least appeared to be unhostile for the moment.

Flying the shuttle closer to the fighter, he attempted to contact the stranger.

Fortunately, it didn't take long before a pleasant sounding female voice uttered through his communicator. "Fighter L-2119-T, who am I speaking to?"

"Dorian, of The Chimera." He replied cautiously.

"Exactly who I've been looking for!" The voice replied, letting out a breath of relief. "Please, we need to talk. I have an urgent message that you must hear!"

Folding his arms, he took a moment to consider her words. Was she the one tasked with delivering the data chip? If so, what was the urgency? "Go ahead then, tell me."

"I'm sorry my lord, but I must insist that we meet in person, as there is something I must give you." She replied.

"My lord?" He repeated quietly to himself. Though her behavior was strange, the mention of an object that she must deliver only added to his theory. "Fine then, I'll give you access to The Chimera's main hanger."

***

Several minutes passed as both the shuttle and fighter landed carefully aboard the massive ship. Dorian descended his transport vessel's landing pad, stepping down onto the hanger floor as he watched the stranger climb out of her fighter.

After jumping to the floor, she began to walk towards Dorian, allowing him a moment to assess her. She was a young woman in her mid twenties, wearing a tight black leotard that clung to her athletic body. A hood was pulled over her head, concealing most of her black hair aside from a few long strands that hung over her shoulders, complementing her pale skin. Though her face was quite pretty, his attention was drawn to her alluring shadowy eyes that seemed to pierce his soul. Fine golden chains attached to a dark headband hung loosely down the center of her face, looping back up towards her ears to outline her knowing eyes. In her hand was a small object that she gripped tightly, obscuring his view.

"Well, welcome aboard. What's the message?" He asked, trying to get her to the point without sounding impolite. Having a strange woman aboard his ship put him on edge, as it usually ended poorly.

In response, the woman kneeled before him, bowing her head. "Lord Dorian...it is an honor to finally stand in your presence..."

"Lord Dorian?" He asked, sounding surprised. "I must have really made Empress Zerith happy..."

The woman looked up at him with a confused expression. "Zerith? I'm not sure what you mean."

"Aren't you here to deliver the Empress's payment for my help?" He asked, getting a weird feeling in his gut. Who the hell was she then?

She shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about...I'm here on behalf of my master, an old friend of yours."

"Who exactly is your master then? I've got a lot of old 'friends'." He replied. "And please, stand up. There's no need to kneel for me."

Obeying, she got to her feet and held out the object in her hand for him to see. It appeared to be a small cylindrical device about two inches tall and half an inch thick. "My name is Acara, student of The Great Mystic of Grion. I've studied at her feet since shortly after your departure to pursue your father's artifacts. I've heard quite a lot about you..."

The mention of The Mystic took Dorian utterly off guard, as he hadn't seen her in years, since the very start of his journey. It was she who had taught him to unlock his first power, sending him onto a path that he was so close to completing...

"You're her...apprentice?"

Acara nodded, appearing strangely somber. "I was...though there's been a...situation. This'll explain everything." She said, placing the object on the ground.

With a feeling of dread, the possible implications of her statement ran wild in his mind. He had cared deeply for The Mystic, having given her two of his children. Were they alive?

The object clicked, and the image of The Mystic appeared as a hologram. With her familiar light Grey skin and golden tattoos that matched her glowing orange eyes, she appeared to be in the center of a stone room. Just as he was used to, she was entirely naked, exposing her curvy hips. With her hair matching her strange skin tone, her silver horns and smooth tail were just as he remembered, though a seemingly fresh scar was cut into the right side of her face extending from her pointed ear to the center of her cheek. The visible wound only added to his worry.

"Dorian...if you're seeing this, I need your help." The recording of The Mystic began. "My son...OUR son...is out of control. He's taken over the entire village, using the black cloak cult to enforce his will. They've...turned on me...betraying me when our son revealed that my power was highly limited. They worship him now...forcing the villagers to do the same. Please...I need you to return to Grion...and stop our son. He's imprisoned both me...and his sister. Dorian...he's torturing her...YOUR daughter...and there's nothing I can do..."

Dorian watched in horror, speechless as a tear rolled down The Mystic's Grey face, her wound beginning to bleed lightly.

"Please Dorian...I need your help. To save the village...and our children..." she finished, ending the recording.

"That was recorded about six months ago." Acara explained. "I managed to sneak it off planet with me, and immediately attempted to track you down."

"We need to go to Grion then, NOW." Dorian replied.

***

"Get up. The master wants to speak to you." The black cloaked figure commanded, standing in the doorway of her cell.

Anoxi glared at him, huddled in the corner of the small stone room. "Tell my brother to come retrieve me himself then." She spat, shifting uncomfortably in her shackles. Completely naked with her arms bound behind her back, she positioned her thigh to block her lower lips from view. She shared the same light gray skin, horns, and eyes as her mother, though her hair was as black as Dorian's. Both she and her tyrannical brother also lacked a tail, seemingly an effect of their half human DNA.

The guard snarled and lunged forward, forcefully lifting her off the ground and over his shoulder, causing her to kick wildly as he carried her out of the room. "The hard way is fine with me!"

As they traveled through the halls of the old temple, they passed several other cloaked guards who were eager to take a look at the struggling naked girl as they passed by, some even going as far as to spank her bare asscheeks. She furiously let out a yelp each time, though the guard held her tightly with his four strong arms.

The newer stone of the temple's recent extensions slowly blended with the original building as they neared the throne room entrance. Her brother had not only repaired the badly damaged structure, but doubled its size.

They passed through a doorway, emerging into the largest room of the temple. Where an altar once stood, a heavy stone throne now sat, occupied by Grion's new tyrant.

"Ah there she is, my darling sister!" The man's voice echoed in the large open space. Seated on the throne, the man shared her unique traits, as Grey skin covered his powerful muscles. He wore a pair of pants that matched his black cloak, though lacked any sort of chest covering.

A woman, his lover, sat comfortably in his lap, caressing her heavily pregnant belly. She was a member of Grion's native species, sharing their brown and green skin tone. Her hair color matched Anoxi's, which was rare for her people. Yet, oddly enough, she only had two arms instead of four, granting her a uniquely human appearance. She wore a unique green silk dress that lacked any sort of midriff covering, keeping her baby bump on full display.

The guard dropped Anoxi onto the ground at the foot of the throne, bowing. "Your godliness..."

"Very good, you may go. Lock the doors and make sure no one enters, as I require privacy for this." Her brother commanded, dismissing the guard. He then stood up slowly, allowing his lover to hop off first. "So, it seems you've recovered rather nicely from our last session."

On her knees, Anoxi stared at the stone ground, glaring. She kept her thighs pressed tightly together, his words reigniting unpleasant memories.

He began to encircle her, his long cloak dragging on the floor. "Don't look so angry, have I not treated you as every big brother should?" He teased, stroking a strand of her black hair as he walked.

"Edoxious...plea-"

"No no no, I thought we got over your little begging habit." He said, stopping directly in front of her. He then grabbed her, and forced her to stand. "If I had any desire to free you, wouldn't I?"

His lover walked over to the side of the throne room, and began to pull over a wooden table until it was behind Anoxi. "My love, shall we?"

"In a moment, Somli." He said, before turning his focus back onto his little sister. "Today is a special day, and we wouldn't want to rush it."

"What's going on?" Anoxi asked, scowling at her brother in suspicion. Whatever he had planned, she knew it wouldn't end well for her.

Edoxious put his hands on her waist, guiding her onto her back on top of the table, her legs hanging over the edge. "Well, we've certainly had our fun together haven't we? And while I've enjoyed all of our little sessions...it's time for your body to do what it was meant to do." He said, dragging a finger along her flat stomach.

Anoxi shuttered from his touch, looking at him definitely. The meaning of his statement was yet to sink in. "The hell does that mean? You've already used me...what more could you possibly expect?"

Placing his hand directly over her young womb, he put his other on the table and leaned over her to look directly in her orange eyes. "It's simple. Your body is fertile...and this time, I'm going to plant my seed and allow it to grow."

With utter fear, she looked into her brother's eyes as realization sank jn. "No...Edoxious, no..."

His lover, Somli, placed her hand on Edoxious's back, grinning at the bound girl. "You're going to give him a pureblooded child..."

"Edoxious...DON'T." Anoxi commanded firmly, holding her legs shut. "I'm your sister! It's..wrong!"

In response, he straightened up, sliding his hands between her legs. Though her thighs were strong, both his strength and desire to breed overpowered her, forcing her legs apart. "Wrong? I've taken your virginity, used your perfect ass, and now, finally, I'm going to give you a pure child. There is...NOTHING more beautiful than that, using your fertile young body to accept your brother's seed and allow nature to take its course."

"Imagine the power..." Somli uttered in a seductive voice as she reached from behind and began to unbutton Edoxious's pants. "Both the son and daughter of lord Dorian, coming together to create a perfect child..."

Anoxi struggled and tried to kick, though Edoxious held her legs firmly. With her arms bound behind her back, she could do little besides fight helplessly.

Somli freed Edoxious's large cock from his pants, allowing it to hang out in the open air of the throne room. Fueled by the thought of knocking his own beautiful sister up, his member began to quickly harden.

"WAIT! STOP!" She cried out, struggling to free herself as her brother's erection neared her exposed pussy.

"Calm yourself!" He commanded, pressing his tip against her labia. "With the powers of our father, our child will be unstoppable!"

"Edoxious please! I'm your sisTER AHHH!" She screamed, feeling his cock slide forcefully into her. Inch by inch it plunged into her vagina, causing her to throw her head back in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Edoxious groaned deeply as he forced himself into his sister's depths, her tight pussy squeezing down as she attempted to resist. "God you're tight..."

With his cock buried fully into Anoxi's fertile body, Somli bit her lip and began fondling her own breast, watching as her lover violated his own biological sister.

"E..Edoxious...!" Anoxi muttered, feeling his tip pressed firmly against her cervix. "D..don't do this...!" Though the pain from her lack of arousal stung deeply, her body was already beginning to react to him.

Moving his hips, he began to slide his erection in and out slowly, savoring the texture of his sister's inner depths. Though he had used her several times during her captivity, the knowledge that his seed would soon impregnate her alluring body VASTLY increased his pleasure.

With soft moans mixing with Anoxi's defiant begging, Somli moved to the other side of the table and leaned over, kissing her deeply and ceasing her protests. Showing a passion that she had only ever offered her lover, she began to make out with the poor girl, their saliva intermixing.

Anoxi clenched her eyes shut, knowing that resisting the woman would only bring her further torment. Parting her lips slightly and allowing Somli's tongue to slip into her mouth, her grey cheeks flushed with red embarrassment.

Edoxious's grunts filled the room, slamming his large cock deeply into his sister's vagina with each thrust. He gazed upon her perfectly proportioned body, desiring nothing more than to knock her up. His power, his control over Grion, all were secondary to his primal obsession of giving her his child,

Though her circumstances were far less than ideal, kissing her brother's gorgeous lover brought a wetness to Anoxi's loins. She had been attracted to Somli ever since she had laid eyes upon her, despite the torment she had been put through.

Somli's tongue explored the girl's mouth, searching every inch as it wrestled with Anoxi's own tongue. She reached over, placing her hand on the bound girl's breast. Though not large, it had an alluring roundness, firm and ready to feed her lover's child. She moaned into the girl's mouth, imagining Edoxious flooding Anoxi's young womb.

"A..are you..enjoying this?" Edoxious teased, feeling Anoxi's growing arousal at the touch of Somli. "Seems I..know your...weaknesses, little sister..."

Anoxi squirmed, trying to shut her legs as her pussy was repeatedly pounded. Her mind was a complete confliction, repulsed by her brother's rough sex, while simutaniously aroused by his lover's touch.

With furious movements, his cock rammed over and over into her tight tunnel, the friction sending exquisite pleasure through his large shaft. The reality of the utter taboo of impregnating his own sister remained firmly in his mind, driving him forward. He was practically a god on Grion, it's people worshiping him simply because of his powers. He could do whatever he desired, and what he desired...was Anoxi's womb.

Somli slowly removed her tongue, leaving a trail of saliva dripping from it's tip. "Well...what a little slut we have here..." she teased, smirking down at her prisoner.

"P..please...stop...him...!" Anoxi pleaded in between thrusts, her pussy stretched around her brother's cock.

In response, Somli removed her hand from the girl's breast and slid it down to Anoxi's toned stomach, nearly able to feel her lover's cock inside. "Now now...look at the bright side! This lovely little womb of yours is going to birth a truly pure child, worthy of Edoxious's legacy. Don't you want to be a good sister and allow him to make you a mother?"

"Oooohhh god..." Edoxious moaned, listening to Somli's teasing words, his arousal skyrocketing. "I'm going...to cum...with talk like..that...!"

Somli merely smiled, turning her attention to her lover. "Oh? Does the thought of putting your baby in her...sexy body turn you on? Do those heavy balls of yours quake at the opportunity to knock up your own sister?"