Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two webs of electricity met between them, blocking each other in a cacophony of sizzling and popping sounds. The two men remained firm, their electricity unrelenting.

Dorian grunted, keeping his concentration steady as he attempted to overpower his son's electricity.

Edoxious's cloak flowed wildly behind him as the room was illuminated by their flashing webs of lightning, their hands outstretched towards each other.

He had never kept his lightning powers going for so long, quickly wearing Dorian's will power. Yet his son was no better, grunting and groaning as he struggled to retain focus.

With a final push, Dorian's electricity finally broke through his son's, overpowering him. The lightning hit Edoxious with full force, sending him flinging backwards.

With a heavy thud, Edoxious smashed into the floor onto his back, his skin crackling as several large burns tore away at his Grey skin.

"Oh god..." Anoxi muttered, watching as her brother cried out in anger and pain, struggling to sit up. Despite the powerful blow that would have dispatched anyone else, he refused to stay down.

Acting quickly, Dorian used his powers to cool the air around his hands, causing ice to coat his knuckles. He then ran at his son, driving his fist as hard as he could into his face. The ice shattered against his skin, finally causing him to drop back down, unconscious.

A long moment of silence passed as Dorian stood over his son, breathing heavily. Only when one of the black cloaks stepped forwards, the silence finally broke. "All hail Dorian!"

The crowd quickly reacted, repeating the man's statement. "All hail Dorian! All hail Dorian!"

"ENOUGH!" Dorian shouted at the top of his lungs. "Free the prisoners and get someone to help Edoxious!"

They appeared to be confused as to why their new God would want to help his enemy, though they obeyed. "Our lord has spoken!"

As several black cloaks began to unchain The Mystic and Anoxi, Somali ran towards Edoxious.

"My love! Edoxious!" She yelled, kneeling over him.

Dorian looked down at her. There was something...familiar about her, though he didn't quite know why. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Is he...the father?" He asked, gesturing to her pregnant stomach.

She brushed his hand away. "Get away from me! You killed him! You're meant to protect him, but you killed him!"

"He's not dead, I'll get him some help. Just-"

"Leave us!" She yelled, before beginning to cry on Edoxious's chest.

The Mystic wrapped her arms around Dorian from behind, pulling him close before whispering in his ear. "I knew you'd come back."

He turned around, separating the hug. "I came as soon as I knew you two were in danger. Is Anoxi alright?"

"Ask her yourself." She replied, turning to gesture Anoxi forwards. "Come, meet your father."

The girl stepped forwards, covering her breast and groin with her hands. "It's nice to finally meet you...even under these circumstances..."

With no warning, he threw his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry for what he did to you..."

She hesitated for a moment, before pressing her face against his chest and returning the hug. Her bare skin pressed up against him as she broke down into tears.

"He's done a lot of damage to this world." The Mystic stated, looking down at their son. "I should have stopped him. Could have, even. Though he just got too powerful."

"What're we going to do with him?" Dorian asked, holding their daughter tightly.

The Greyskinned woman stared at his damaged body for several seconds, before finally replying. "There's a healer in town that will be able to help him, for the most part. After that...I'm not sure."

***

"Am I interrupting anything?" Anita asked as the door slid open.

"No of course not, come in!" Aya replied, giving a welcoming gesture. They were inside The Collector's Tower, though the rest of the few remaining occupants had long since fallen asleep in their own quarters. There were far more unoccupied rooms now that Dorian's children were beginning to slowly set out on their own.

Anita entered the room, taking a look at the furnishings. Her half-sister had always been unorganized, though her quarters were downright messy. Discarded clothing littered the room, random pieces of crumpled paper from unused drawings scattered the floor, and worst of all, her bed was unmade. "Jeez, mind cleaning up every once in a while?"

Aya waved her hand dismissively, before turning her attention to a nearby monitor. "Oh, I almost forgot, come look at this."

Anita walked over to join her half sister near the monitor, unsure of what she'd see. Her cheeks immediately went red with embarrassment as she realized that a recording of their father using a wall mounted artificial vagina was on the screen. She turned away quickly.

"Come on! What's the big deal?" Aya asked, chuckling lightheartedly.

"That's not normal..." Anita replied, looking away. "To watch our father like that, I mean."

"It's not like we haven't seen worse. I told you about what happened on Zeshan." Aya replied.

"Yeah, and that wasn't exactly normal either. Besides, where did you even get that recording?"

"I owed dad's AI a favor, and she sent me the video after I repaid her." Aya stated simply.

"Right...like I said, not normal." Anita said, stretching slightly. "And speaking of something else that isn't normal, I came to talk to you about Zhalla."

Aya was immediately flooded with memories of their torment at the hands of Zhalla's many tentacles. "Are you...also having dreams about it?" She asked, subtly pressing her thighs together.

"Dreams? No, I just came to tell you that Bermil has finished setting up a monitoring station that will notify us if any other portals throughout the galaxy are activated." Anita explained.

"Well, that's great! If Zhalla's tentacle baby ever leaves, we'll know."

"Exactly. Though...I'll admit..." Anita began. "I am still a bit worried. Their species ruled over the entire galaxy for thousands of years. There's power in their blood...yet now her child even has father's DNA. I feel...as though this can't end well."

Aya placed a comforting hand on her sister's shoulder. "But like you said, we'll know if they ever leave their dead planet. They'll be finished off before they even have a chance to retaliate!"

Anita nodded somberly, feeling a sensation of unease in the pit of her stomach. "I hope you're right."