Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S..Somli...yeeeesss..." He groaned, his thrusts increasing in speed.

Anoxi bit her lip, enduring her brother's pounding. Her pussy felt as if it was on fire, bursting with pain and pleasure. Though she didn't want to get pregnant with her own brother's baby, her body clearly disagreed, aching for his seed.

"Then go ahead...my lord...cum. Fill her young...fertile body, and make her belly grow with your child, as you've done with me." Somli urged, gently massaging Anoxi's stomach.

"Oh god...oh gooooOOOODDDD...!" Edoxious roared, ramming his cock as deep as possible as her words pushed him over the edge. Thick ropes of cum squirted from his tip, painting her insided with his seed.

"N..NO...OOOooohh..." Anoxi protested, her legs quivering as she felt his potent sperm splash into her fertile body.

Somli cried out in joy, quickly moving to reach under and cup her lover's balls, feeling them pulsate as he orgasmed, impregnating another woman.

His pleasured screams echoed loudly in the large throne room, filling the air.

***

The Chimera drifted quickly through space, it's massive structure carrying only two living beings.

The soft hum of the engines quietly echoed through the ship as Dorian stared out into the darkness of space through the lounge's large window. It had only been one day since their departure from Yarrin, yet he felt as though they were taking too long.

"Am I interrupting anything, Lord Dorian?" A soft voice asked from the lounge's entrance.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he turned and realized that Acara had just stepped through the metal doorframe. "No...sorry, just wondering what we should do when we arrive."

She began walking towards him, her hips swaying sensually. Her long legs were on full display, as her tight black leotard concealed only her most private areas. "Ah, I understand. The odds are undeniably against us, though I'm certain that if you are able to show the blackcloaks your power, they'll realize that Edoxious is nothing. It happened to The Mystic, and it can happen again."

"We could just bombard them from orbit." Hex's artificial voice echoed from the intercom.

Acara shook her head. "Only if you want to risk hitting The Mystic and Anoxi."

"I'm just thinking out loud..." Hex replied.

"That's out of the question." Dorian said firmly, sitting down on one of the lounge's couches. He gestured for Acara to join him. "Though can I ask you something?"

Maneuvering around the circular table in front of the couch, Acara sat down next to him. "Of course, my lord. You may ask anything of me."

"Still not quite used to the whole 'my lord' thing." He replied, feeling her hip against him. Despite the ample room, she had decided to sit as close as possible. "But tell me, why become a student of The Mystic?"

The question seemed to throw her off guard, as she looked at him with a confused expression. "Why...wouldn't I? She's incredibly knowledgeable, and anyone should be honored to study under her."

"I don't doubt that, she's certainly taught me several things as well." He replied. "Though what I'm asking is, why would someone with no powers choose to study under a woman who spent her entire life studying them?"

Acara chuckled lightheartedly. "Lord Dorian, you've answered your own question. Yes, I may never be able to learn how to obtain your powers in one lifetime, yet the knowledge of what your powers are and how they function are just as valuable. The way your family is able to manipulate the fabric of reality informs us how reality functions. It is...fascinating."

"Well, your enthusiasm is refreshing at least." He replied, turning to look at her pale face. "I'll admit, even I wonder how these powers function. I mean, yes, I've had them explained to me. I understand what they do and how to use them, just...I don't know HOW they work, how my will has influence over the fabric of reality."

"That's exactly what I'm curious about as well..." she said, her voice sympathetic. Then, with a glimmer of curiosity in her eyes, she grinned. "Do you think I could...see?"

"My powers?"

She nodded eagerly.

In reply, he shrugged casually. "Sure." He held out his hand, concentrating before a powerful blast of lightning tore through the air, exploding against the far wall and leaving a large scorch mark.

"Captain...I requested you to use your powers outside the ship." Hex scolded through the intercom.

Acara stared at the scorch mark, her dark eyes full of greed. "That's...incredible..."

"Thanks, it took a lot of practice to do that without passing out." Dorian said, lowering his hand onto the table in front of him. The movement caused the tiny holoprojector to accidentally activate, displaying a small hologram of an nude belly dancer. "Dammit..." He said as he hurriedly attempted to deactivate it.

Acara placed a gentle hand on his wrist, stopping him with a chuckle. "My lord, there's no reason to be embarrassed." She said, watching as the figure erotically danced.

"It's just a..." He began, before she held a figure to his lips.

"No excuses, my lord. A man like you deserves to look at any woman he wants. Besides, she's quite attractive..." Acara stated, eyeing the dancing hologram.

"Thanks!" Hex's voice rang out while the hologram stopped and waved, before resuming the dance. "This one is the captain's favorite."

Dorian rubbed his temples with his hand, his face flush with embarrassment. "Thanks Hex..."

"I can see why." Acara chuckled, watching the hologram. Her eyes slowly switched back and forth from the scorch marks to the small dancer, clearly contemplating. "My lord, can I confess something?"

"Like what?" He asked, lowering his hand from his temples.

She opened her mouth to speak, though stopped, as if reconsidering her words. "I've actually seen your powers before. Well...only in your son, Edoxious."

Dorian gave her a curious look, unsure of where her confession was leading.

"I was there when The Mystic started teaching her children. Anoxi had absolutely no ability to use her powers, but Edoxious was able to do small things like cast flames." Acara explained, shifting in her seat. "It took him a long time, but with The Mystic's guidance and knowledge, he became quite powerful, even using powers that she was unaware of, such as electricity."

"So...you're warning me to be careful when fighting him?" Dorian interjected.

"Well, yes, but..." she began, looking deeply into his eyes. "It's just that...I've witnessed his powers firsthand. His strength...and ever since, there's been something that I've desired..."

"As in?"

Her pale cheeks turned red as she placed her hand on his thigh. "I...want a child...that possesses his power..." she said, biting her lip.

He looked at her in surprise. "A child...?"

She nodded. "To witness his raw abilities...was incredible. I want my child to have a chance to be as powerful as him. You...are Edoxious's father...so I believe you can grant me what I...desire..."

"That's...quite a large thing to ask for..." He said, though he couldn't deny his already increasing temptation.

"I understand, my lord..." she replied, leaning closer. "Yet, a man like you deserves whatever you desire. If...you'll allow me to please you my lord...perhaps I can get what I want in return..."

"I'd..like that very much." Dorian began. "But you should know that I've never seen my powers in any of my other children."

She grinned, moving in even closer. "With The Mystic's knowledge and training, this one might." She replied, before kissing him deeply. Her soft lips pressed against his, her golden chains lightly touching his face.

Unable to, or rather, unwilling to deny her aggressive advances, Dorian closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. He turned and gently placed his hands on her thin waist.

With an aroused breath, she pulled back, grinning at him. "Thank you, my lord...I hope my body will prove worthy of your seed..."

He pulled her back in, fueled by her words. The second kiss lasted twice as long as the previous, before she pushed him away gently.

"So this one is your favorite?" She asked, turning to eye the dancing hologram before standing up and walking to the center of the room.

Dorian watched her walk, intrigued. Her perfect ass was on full display to him, barely covered by her tight leotard.

Acara turned to face him, and began to match the hologram's movements. Slowly wiggling her hips, she ran her hands over her stomach, tantalizingly avoiding her breasts.

He watched her dance, utterly fixated on her toned body. She appeared to be quite athletic, with an exquisite feminine form.

The fine gold chains only added to her unique appearance, with her knowledgeable shadowy eyes peering back at him as she sensually showed off her body.

Every moment that passed as she danced only increased his desire for her, the bulge in his jumpsuit steadily growing.

She gestured for him to approach, continuing to shake her hips and rub her attractive body with her delicate hands.

Wasting no time, he followed her guild, joining her in the center of the room.

She began to feel his body, gliding her hands all over him just as she had done to herself. Her shadowy eyes were full of desire, causing her to slowly unzip his jumpsuit until his erection flopped out, giving her the first look at the cock that would knock her up.

With Acara distracted by the sight of his large member, Dorian grabbed her chin and pulled her into yet another kiss, tasting her lips. She moaned into him, as he began to slide his hands down her back. They reached her ass, allowing him to feel its firmness as he gripped her shapely bottom cheeks.

"Oh for...just try not to make a mess this time captain!" Hex yelled, as the hologram put her hands on her artificial hips judgingly.

Pulling him as they made out, Acara guided him to one of the metal walls of the lounge. Dorian pressed her against it, hungerly running his hands all over her body.

"P..put it in..." Acara moaned, separating the kiss for only a moment.

Reaching down, he rubbed her pussy through her black leotard, before pulling it aside and exposing her lower lips. He lined up his erection, and with a thrust, he pushed himself into her.

Their lips separated as Acara wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto him, letting out a loud gasp as his cock plunged into her tight tunnel.

Pinning her to the wall as he reached under to hold her up with his hands on her asscheeks, he groaned as he pushed himself deep inside. Her vagina clenched down around him, slick with the desire to breed. She wanted his seed, BADLY.

Dorian began pumping into her, thrusting into her pussy as he fucked her against the metal wall of The Chimera lounge.

She buried her face into his neck, moaning with each thrust. Her body was ready, wishing for nothing more than to be fertilized.

Driven by pure arousal, he pounded furiously into her vagina, fucking her hard and deep. Pleasure exploded through his body, making him groan as he experienced her inner folds.

"M..my lord...yeeesss! Use...my body...to your heart's content...!" Acara moaned, gently biting his shoulder with primal passion. She wanted to serve him, to please him.

"I..it's sooooo...goood..." He moaned, furiously rocking his hips into her. His cock had been in countless women, yet he never got used to it. Each pussy he entered was like losing his virginity for the first time, utterly mind-numbing.

Her pussy practically milked his cock, begging for his sperm. She was ready to be a mother, to birth his child.

Dorian pulled her slightly away from the wall, forcing her feed back onto the floor. He then lifted one leg, holding onto it and using it as leverage to thrust into her.

She balanced on one foot, placing her hands firmly against the wall to support herself as he pounded into her. The position displayed the flexibility of her nimble body, only driving his lust further. Her thin chains fluttered wildly with each thrust.

The longue was filled with the sounds of their copulation, grunts and pleasured screams echoing off the walls. Had there been anyone else on the massive ship, Dorian was sure they'd be able to hear them.

"Oooohhh...my lord...fuck me...!" Acara screamed, shaking back and forth from his rough pistoning. "F..fuck your...baby into me...!"

His cock rammed into her depths over and over with increasing speed, each time bringing him closer to orgasm.

"I..w..want your...cum..!" She screamed, the wetness of her pussy creating a slapping sound each time he furiously pushed into her.

He got closer...and closer...until...

"AAAAHHHHH FUCK..." He screamed, pleasure ripping through his shaft as he orgasmed. Hilting her all the way, sperm rocketed out of his cock, pouring into her fertile womb.

"Ooohhh yeesss..." She moaned, her body spasming from the sensation of raw breeding. Her deepest primal desires had been fulfilled.

He held onto her tightly, shaking with intense pleasure. His body was seized by overwhelming ecstasy, his balls pumping as much sperm into her fertile body as they could manage.

Stumbling backwards, Dorian quickly wrapped his arms around her toned body, guiding her to the nearest couch, which he collapsed onto.

They laid there together, breathing heavily. Acara rested her head against his chest, enjoying being held by the father of her future baby.

"T..that...was..." Dorian began to say.

"Amazing..." Acara finished, cum leaking from between her legs, creating a trail from the wall to the couch.

"Captain...I said to keep things clean!" Hex's voice rang out.

***

An additional day passed before they arrived. Like a massive green and brown jewel, the planet Grion loomed below them.

"Well, this is it." Dorian announced, standing near the shuttle. He hadn't been to Grion in years.

Acara kissed him on the mouth. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

Dorian nodded. Though he had considered contacting The Collector for help, he decided that the least bloody method would be to go in alone.

"What's the plan?" She asked, subtly placing her hand on her stomach.

"You said the black cloaks only respect power, right?"

Acara nodded. "They betrayed The Mystic the moment they realized that her son was more powerful."

In response, Dorian grinned. "Then I'll show them what real power looks like."

***

Seated on his throne with Somli on his lap, Edoxious gazed out at the crowd of black cloaked beings, clambering for a place inside the throne room.

To his left was Anoxi, with The Mystic on his right. Both women were naked and kneeling, their arms bound behind their back by chains attached to the stone floor.

The growing crowd had come to worship him, as was typical at the start of each day.

He rubbed Somli's pregnant belly, grinning at the crowd. He was a God to them. Not a fake God, as his mother had been, but one with true power. It was only right for them to serve him.

They gathered near the throne, knowing to keep a reasonable distance. They had learned their lesson the first time they got too close, having had to bury the charred corpses of ten of their fellow black cloaks.

The crowd began to kneel one by one, bowing their heads. All of them, except one.

Edoxious eyed the cloaked figure, standing above the rest. "Well, what's the hold up?"

"My lord, I cannot kneel for you." The man said defiantly.

"Oh? And why would that be?" Edoxious replied, tapping Somli in a signal to get off of him. He then stood up from the throne, small flames erupting in each hand.

"I cannot kneel to a man who betrays his own family." The cloaked man replied. "A man who keeps his own mother and sister bound naked next to a throne he didn't earn."

"That's quite the heretical statement. Does anyone else agree with this man?" Edoxious asked the crowd, already knowing the answer. When there was only silence, he continued. "I guess not. It looks like you've stepped into the domain of a God, alone. Brave, but foolish."

In response, the cloaked man pulled his hood back, revealing himself to be a human.

"Dorian...?" The Mystic muttered in disbelief.

"Dorian?" Edoxious repeated, stunned. "Father?"

The man nodded. "Yes, which is why I'm going to offer you the opportunity to leave without bloodshed. You're done here, Edoxious. Free your sister and your mother, and move on."

He simply smirked at the man. "Father, you must be aware that you are standing amongst a crowd of my followers. Followers that would kill at my command. Brave, though as I said before, foolish."

Reaching to his neck, Dorian unfastened the cloak, allowing it to fall to the ground. He unhooked his energy sword from his belt, causing the nearby followers to stand up around him, turning to prepare to defend their master.

Dorian held up his hand, allowing a powerful flame to ignite in his palm as he slashed his sword around him, forcing the followers to back up. "All of you, stay back! You've been lied to! Edoxious is not a God! His power stems from me! MY DNA!"

"They don't care where it came from." He replied, unsheathing his own sword from under his long cloak. "They only care about how you wield it. So, father, show them. Show them your strength and power, before I crush it."

Dorian looked at The Mystic and Anoxi, thinking back to Mira. Yet another of his daughter's had suffered in his absence. But, just as he had done to Gursaw, he'd punish Edoxious.

With a cry, Dorian rushed towards the throne, pushing through the black cloaked followers in front of him. He swung his sword down heavily at Edoxious, only for the horned hybrid to block his incoming attack.

Edoxious swung at his father, practically snarling with rage. He had grown up without him, and certainly wouldn't allow him to interfere now. Grion was HIS domain.

They slashed furiously at each other, blocking some, while dodging others. Dorian nearly gained the upper hand several times, though pulled back at the last instant each time. Could he actually harm his own son?

Edoxious had no such conflictions, doing his absolute best to wound his father in any way he could. He fought like a horned demon, slashing and stabbing at his opponent.

Dorian jerked his head out of the way just in time to avoid decapitation, before thrusting his left hand out and launching a blast of fire directly at his son.

The blast missed by inches, causing the crowd to scream in a mix of terror and awe. Their entire lives were dedicated to the worship of powerful beings, yet now they were given the opportunity to watch first hand what it was like when two gods fought to be the best.

Edoxious launched a burst of his own fire, forcing Dorian to disperse it with a slash of his sword.

Dorian took one last look at his daughter, feeling his rage swell. She had been molested, raped, and paraded around, all while he'd father had no idea what was occurring. He wouldn't fail her again.

With furious slashes, Dorian maneuvered his sword until the hilt slammed into Edoxious's face, causing him to stumble backwards several steps.

His son roared with rage, spitting blood onto the stone floor of the temple. He threw down his sword, and began to fire bursts of fire with both hands.

Dorian swept most of them aside, before one slammed into his left forearm. He cried out in pain as the sleeve burned away, before gritting his teeth and tossing aside his sword as well. He launched his own flurry of bursts, each one larger than his son's.

Edoxious maneuvered his body out of the way, destroying several flames with his own shots. The fire collided in the air, rupturing in small explosions of heat. Then, with a cry of anger, he thrust both of his hands towards his father, sending electricity arcing through the air.

In response, Dorian rushed to throw his hands forwards as well, lightning exploding from his fingertips.