Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly sitting up, Dorian supported himself with his hands as he looked around the room. The younger girl sat on the other side of him, appearing to be around the age of eighteen or nineteen. Just like her apparent mother, she had developed into quite an attractive young woman, with a perfectly slim body and medium sized breasts. "Am I...your prisoner?"

The older woman looked appalled at the question, and eagerly shook her head. "Of course not! You killed our master, so by right we are now yours! We shall serve you attentively, as we've already done our best to heal you."

"Heal me?" Dorian asked, as his mind wrapped around the implications of her revelation.

"Well master, you've been out for two days. We dragged you inside and nursed you, as you were expressing the symptoms of advanced dehydration and exhaustion." The woman said, clearly taking pride in what she had done. "I've applied a salve made from several local insects to your body, which has healed you very nicely."

Taking a moment to consider her explanation, Dorian looked at the woman. "Then you've saved my life. I don't care what your customs are on this godforsaken world, we're even. You are free."

Both of the women looked utterly surprised, as though they had received the greatest news of their lives. Instantly, they rushed forwards to wrap him in a tight embrace, pressing their chests against his skin.

"Thank you Master!" The older woman cried out, her voice full of emotion.

He opened his mouth to respond, though decided against it. The feeling of their soft feminine forms were a welcome change from their harsh surroundings.

They separated, and the daughter lightly touched her collar. "We won't be considered free by the rest of the non-humans until these are removed, master."

Considering her predicament, Dorian examined the metal band around her neck. "I'm sure your previous master held keys to these collars. We can search his body and see what we find."

"Yes Master, though why don't you remain in here with us for a moment...?" The mother's voice came from behind him, containing just a hint of seduction.

As he turned to face her, he was surprised to find that she had already removed the cloth acting as a bra, exposing her mature breasts to both him and her daughter. "What are you..."

"Shhh..." the woman said, placing her finger against his lips as she moved closer. "Make no resistance, and allow me to fulfill my obligations. You may be an outsider, but you've killed our master. Freed or not, we wish to show our appreciation for your actions."

Allowing his eyes to drift over her full orbs, he sat up straighter. "But I don't even know your names."

"Xiani and Xana." The mother replied, who he now knew to be Xiani. "Though tell me Master, do these breasts please you?"

Dorian noded, already feeling the tug of desire. "Oh they do, Xiani..."

A satisfied smile crossed her face, before she gestured to her daughter. "Then allow my daughter to show her appreciation as well."

Xana followed her mother's instructions, exposing her breasts. Firm and young, the sight filled Dorian with arousal.

"They're perfect..." He replied, earning a smile from Xana.

Xiani's eyes lowered to his crotch, slowly forming a tent of its own under the thin fabric blanket covering his lower half. "Ah it appears that we've earned your approval."

In response to her mother's words, Xana slipped her hand under the blanket and slowly sought out his manhood, before wrapping her fingers around it. Feeling its size, the younger woman subtly bit her lip.

Dorian tensed as he felt her hand on his cock, it's semi erect state hardening further. "Are you sure this is-"

A casual wave of Xiani's hand cut his sentence short. "Do not worry yourself master, Xana here is well accustomed to the pleasures of men. Allow her to service you, as a gift of our gratitude."

Making no complaint, Dorian gritted his teeth in lust as the younger woman slowly began to stroke his cock, getting it to its full hardness. Despite the harsh environment of the planet, her hands were soft and well taken care of.

Without warning, Xiani reached over and pulled away the blanket, exposing his naked body. "He appears to be ready, my desert flower."

After a nod of agreement, Xana removed her hand. The disappointing absence of her touch lasted only seconds, as she moved to straddle his waist after removing the rest of her revealing clothing. The sight of her now bare pussy heightened his desire. "Will this please you, master?"

Dorian took a quick glance at Xiani, who offered only an expression of encouragement. Though a small part of him felt strange using a daughter in front of her own mother, his arousal quickly overtook him. "Yes, Xana. Please continue..."

Slowly, she lined up her pussy before lowering herself, spearing her young body on his throbbing cock. They both let out a mutual moan as she sunk down, engulfing his manhood inside of her.

"Oh god...that's good..." He muttered, feeling his cock inside of her fertile young body. Though not the tightest he had ever experienced, she knew where to apply pressure to his shaft.

Rocking up and down, she began to ride his cock, her dark curly hair hanging down over her chest.

She was quite alluring, allowing Dorian to gaze over every inch of her young body as she moved up and down.

Xiana watched with excitement, clearly taking great joy in viewing her daughter work Dorian's cock. It didn't take long until she placed her hand on her right breast.

Xana's small moans rang out through the tent, drowning out the sound of the desert wind. She ran a hand over her abdomen in a subconscious desire to be filled.

"Is her pussy satisfactory, master?" The mother asked, enjoying the show.

"Yeeeess...." He groaned, his cock twitching inside of the eighteen year old. Though he had impregnated thousands of women, the desire to knock up any pussy that tasted his cock had never faded. Each time, the urge remained in the forefront of his mind, becoming nearly an obsession. "I'll cum inside...if she's not careful..."

The statement caused the mother to pause, as if she were pondering the possibility.

"Please..." Xana moaned, increasing her speed. "You freed us...let me reward you...with my womb..."

A moment passed before the mother seemed to reach a decision, as she moved herself closer. "She's right...you saved us from our servitude. You will be the first to finish inside of my little desert flower, as is your right." She stated, before leaning in closer to whisper directly into his ear. "Though don't think you can waste this opportunity, master. You better give me a grandchild..."

Her statement only fueled his lust, causing him to thrust up and into her pussy. Their movements worked together to slam hard with each thrust, as her passionate cries began to ring out loudly.

Watching her daughter ride his large cock, Xiani moved to kneel next to Xana, placing her hand on the girl's flat stomach as she moved up and down. "I knew it would only be a matter of time...but gods, this feels right! Knock up my little desert flower!"

Dorian groaned in purr primal arousal, his cock threatening to burst inside of the attractive slave girl.

"Make her into a mother!" She exclaimed, rubbing her own nipple with her free hand. "It's time!"

The words were enough, and Dorian grabbed the younger woman's slim hips as he cried out, orgasming hard.

Xana's expression turned into complete shock and surprise as she felt a man spurt inside of her pussy for the first time in her life. The natural desire to breed filled her with pleasure, causing her to nearly squeak in ecstasy.

His cock remained firmly inside of her young body as he emptied himself, fertilizing her womb.

Xiani gently rubbed her daughter's abs lovingly, hoping that she'd become pregnant.

"I...I did it..." Xana said out loud, though mostly to herself. "I...I might have my own child..."

Dorian nearly wanted to inform them of his extremely high fertility, though decided that it would only complicate the situation. Instead, he helped Xana off of him, before turning his attention to the mother.

"Master?" She asked, a split second before he wrapped her into a deep kiss. His hands explored her body, not satisfied with only one impregnation.

He pulled his lips away, looking directly into her eyes. "We aren't done yet..."

Not bothering to resist, or even wanting to, the slightly older woman allowed him to kiss her once again, his tongue exploring her mouth.

They leaned backwards, pushing her onto her back as he reached under to pull her remaining clothes away. Wasting no time, he eagerly pushed his cock against her mature labia, sinking his shaft into her wet slit.

Xiani's eyes went wide with surprise at his size, though relaxed as he began to move his hips. She held him tightly, letting a small moan release into his mouth with each movement.

Xana watched in surprise as she remained kneeling besides them, placing her hand on her supple pussy to hold his sperm inside of her.

The mother had already grown quite wet from the sight of her daughter having sex, allowing him to pound into her with pure lust. Her vagina was slightly looser, though in that moment, Dorian would have thrust into any warm hole to satisfy his need to procreate.

Feeling her toned slave body beneath him, he moved his hips with wild abandon, eager to pump her full of his seed. He'd grant her not only a grandchild, but a sibling for her daughter as well.

With a loud, nearly pained groan, Dorian hilted himself as deeply as possible into her mature vagina, unleashing jets of potent sperm. The sensation proved to be too much for the woman, as her pussy clenched around him in orgasmic bliss.

Xana watched as Dorian finished inside of her mother, biting her lip. She knew that the same sperm that remained deep inside her womb would now be inside of her mother's vagina as well.

As his orgasm slowly faded, Dorian remained on top of her for several moments, their lips locked together with passion.

Only when they separated did he finally let out a haggard breath, rolling onto his back next to the woman that would now be carrying one of his countless children. Xana layed down, joining them as she pressed herself closely to the man who had bred her.

***

In the morning, or what counted as morning on Itir-tal, the trio quickly packed up the tent and any supplies that had been left over from their previous master.

The red man's body lay limp in the sand outside the tent, though not undisturbed. Insects emerging from deep inside the black sand had reduced the body to bone in mere days, a grim fact that Dorian did his best to avoid thinking about as he walked over the sand.

The collar keys had been found inside a satchel hanging from one of the large insectoid mounts, which Dorian had learned were called Zirexiles. Just as he promised, he freed the two women from their servitude.

"It feels...odd with my collar." Xana remarked, as she rubbed her neck.

"I'm sure you'll get used to it in time." Dorian replied, finishing packing up their supplies. They had agreed to take one Zirexile and leave him the other. "Though what will you two do now?"

Xiana pondered the question, as if it were the first time she had ever actually considered it. "Well...I never thought we'd actually be freed. A non slave human is incredibly rare on Itir-tal. I suppose we'll have to build up our own collection of slaves and make a name for ourselves."

"Yes, though even the fact that free humans are so rare will give us great respect even in the beginning." Xana continued, before her hand dropped to her stomach. "Though if we happen to be pregnant...I vow that your children will be well looked after..."

Though he once again felt the urge to explain that that conception was almost guaranteed, he simply nodded his head. "I'm grateful for that. Stay safe you two."

They both embraced him, enjoying the last moments before they'd go their separate ways.

***

As he approached the location of the coordinates, Dorian could feel his anticipation rising as his mind raced. There was no way to know what awaited him.

Yet as he reached his destination, a feeling of concern began to grip his chests. Though the tracker had led him to the exact coordinates, nothing but sand surrounded him. Looking around, he spotted nothing of interest.

Leaving behind his Zirexile, he began to search the area, carefully walking in a circle around the location. Doubts began to fill his mind after several minutes, as nothing appeared to him. Was it possible that Hex had made a mistake? Was the actual location elsewhere in the seemingly endless desert? Or had they instead traveled to the incorrect planet, light-years away from their true goal?

Pacing back and forth, a sudden realization shot through Dorian's mind as his feet dug into the black sand. Could it be buried? Perhaps a hatch to some hidden underground fortress? Or yet another data chip?

Just as he began to walk back towards the coordinates' exact point with the intention of digging with his bare hands, a sudden rush of familiarity overtook him. He could sense that something was about to appear, yet he had no idea how it was possible. Just as he knew that his Zirexile was only a few meters behind him, he was absolutely certain that he could sense something in front of him even though he could see nothing there.

The feeling became stronger, before a large line began to form in the air, slowly expanding until he realized that he could view something inside of it. As if looking through a window, he could see a grey pathway extending into a dark void inside the now oval-shaped object. Reaching out, he was surprised when his hand went through the oval, realizing that it wasn't an object at all.

"A portal?!" Dorian asked, though mostly to himself. A moment of hesitation passed, before he moved forward and stepped inside. His boots met the solid stone of the path as the portal sealed behind him, leaving him alone.

With nowhere to go except forwards, he carefully began to walk until he could faintly make out the shape of a large platform in the distance, marking the end of the long path.

Yet as he walked, each glance to either side of him made him slightly dizzy, as nothing but a pure drop into the surrounding void awaited him. Only the path and empty space existed for as far as he could view, making him anxious to reach the circular platform.

As he approached the end of the path, he could see a strange sarcophagus made of metal sitting in the center of the circular platform, connected by hundreds of wires and tubes to strange machines that outlined the circle.

Slowly, he inched forwards, unsure of what to expect.

"Dorian..." a deep voice rang out through the void.

Dorian's hand instinctively shot to his energy sword, wrapping around the hilt.

The voice began to laugh, echoing loudly. "Your weapon will be of no use." The stranger stated, before speaking from directly behind Dorian. "I've waited far too long, knowing you'd search me out, son."

Whipping around to confront the source of the voice, Dorian was met with the presence of the figure that had led him to the camp. About the same height, the man wore a long black robe that was draped over highly decorated and detailed armor made from a black metal. He appeared to be in excellent shape, though slim. With his hood thrown back, Dorian was able to view the man's long white hair and Silver eyes. Yet shockingly, the man appeared to be no older than his late thirties, with handsome features.

Yet even the sudden appearance of the stranger couldn't distract Dorian from the man's words. "F..father?" He asked, staring in shock. He could sense that the man practically radiated power, a feeling that was entirely alien to Dorian. He had never encountered anyone besides The Mystic who shared his unique abilities, yet he was certain that the stranger possessed them as well.

"Utter my name, boy." He replied in a deep voice.

Dorian hesitated for a moment, before straightening up. "Drukalmund."

A satisfied expression spread over the man's face, clearly pleased with Dorian's response. "Very good."

"I..I can't believe it...I have so many questions!" He exclaimed, before swooping forwards to embrace his father. Yet as he did so, he was disturbed to realize that his arms simply passed through him, as if he were nothing more than a hologram.

Drukalmund folded his arms as his son took a step backwards in shock. "Yes, unfortunately physical contact will be impossible, as I am merely projecting my soul to you."

"Where...are you then, exactly?" Dorian asked, confused. This wasn't what he expected from his first reunion with his long lost parent.

Gazing towards the sarcophagus, the Robed man replied. "My body is in there, though there is far more to a man than simply his physical form. The machine's are keeping me alive, for now."

Taking a look towards the metal tomb, Dorian realized that it was actually a stasis pod. A soft hum of electronics surrounded them as the machines struggled to maintain the ancient man's fading life. "You're...dying?"

Drukalmund gave an emotionless nod, as if the statement meant nothing to him. "I used my power to maintain my life for FAR longer than other humans were capable of, though after five thousand years my body began to degrade. My advisors recognized the weakness, and unleashed the first Zhalla to overthrow me. Of course I managed to escape, though I had to place myself in satious to survive."

Dorian listened, thinking back to the visions that Rhodri had shown him inside of the indestructible cube. He remembered watching the massive glob of tentacles tear across the planet, easily dwarfing gigantic buildings. What would Drukalmund think if he knew that his son had sired a child with the beast's descendant? "There must be a way for me to help you, a way to free you from the necessity of these machines." Dorian replied, gesturing around him.

"Ah...but there is, my son." Drukalmund said with a smirk. "That is the purpose of this reunion. I gathered my remaining strength for forty-five millenia, until I could finally glimpse the possible futures that lay ahead. Though not a certainty, I saw that the chances of you encountering The Mystic on Grion were considerably high, thus allowing me to leave Hex in her possession decades ago. I then sought out your mother and sired you during the last of my rare temporary outings from my satious pod."

Dorian was more than a little disappointed to learn that his father only led him to his location for the chance to help him, though he kept his feelings to himself. "If...that's true, what can I do to save you?"

Unfolding his arms, the ancient spirit placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder. The fact that his hand couldn't actually collide with his son made the gesture symbolic, rather than comforting. "My boy, there is only one thing you can do. One purpose for your existence." He began, pausing to let his words sink in. "Give me your physical body."

The statement didn't register for several seconds, before Dorian took a cautious step backwards. "You...want to inhabit my body?" He asked, sounding as baffled as he felt. "Is that even possible?!"

Drukalmund noded, his silver eyes remaining locked onto his son. "Oh it is...it TRULY is. For thousands of years I sought out the solution to my predicament, and I can tell you in all certainty that it is possible. Only a being with enough power may transfer their soul into the body of another, and even then it MUST be their direct descendant. You are my son, making you the perfect candidate."

Dorian's eyes narrowed in suspicion as his mind quickly worked out the implications of the claim. "Even if I considered your request, you failed to mention what would happen to MY soul. Would we switch bodies? Would I simply die?" He questioned, feeling a sickening sensation rising in his core. He had come all this way, spending YEARS searching the galaxy to find his father, yet only to find out the true interest Drukalmund held in him. "Would you even care?"