Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 28

Story Info
Dorian discovers a dire revelation at his journey's end.
8.1k words
4.69
10.6k
18

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shuttle touched down lightly on Grion's moon, it's landing ramp lowering to the lush ground of the dense forest.

Aiming his blaster at Edoxious's back, Dorian forced his hybrid son to step forwards. The man obeyed, stepping out onto the surface as the gentle breeze picked at his tattered cloak.

Somli held tightly to her lover's arm, helping him forwards. The Mystic's healer had saved his life, though the horned man's grey skin was blotted with scars.

"This is it." Dorian said sternly, as Acara pushed a small container down the ramp. "We're leaving you two enough food to last until Somli gives birth. After that, you're more than capable of surviving on your own."

It had been a difficult decision, though it had to be done. Neither Dorian nor The Mystic were willing to see their son executed, leaving Exile as their only option. Edoxious had committed many horrendous acts, yet he was still their blood.

Anoxi squeezed her mother's hand in anger as she watched her brother leave the landing ramp, standing behind Dorian.

Acara joined them after pushing the container of food, placing a comforting hand on Anoxi's shoulder. Though only a week had passed since he had freed Anoxi, Dorian quickly learned that the beautiful pale messenger was his daughter's lover, a fact that she conveniently left out when she slept with him. Acara had revealed to her mate that she was pregnant, while concealing Dorian's involvement. Though angry, his daughter had decided to remain with the woman, supporting each other through their respective births.

Edoxious glanced over his shoulder, giving his father a look of pure hatred. Yet, his voice was calm. "I'll find a way off this moon. I can promise you that."

"If you do, I won't hesitate to put you down. I can promise you that." Dorian replied, echoing his son's words.

Without a glance at his mother or sister, Edoxious faced forwards, and began to walk away from the shuttle with his heavily pregnant mate.

***

"Captain, here it comes." Hex announced through the intercom.

"Very good, hail them over." Dorian commanded, already making his way towards The Chimera's hanger.

After returning The Mystic, Anoxi, and Acara to Grion, Dorian didn't have to wait aboard his ship for long before receiving a message from Empress Zerith. She wished to inform him that she had finally received the data chip, and had dispatched a prod as per their agreement.

The probe touched down inside the hanger, consisting of a large metal sphere that stood as tall as Dorian's waist.

As he approached, a small pressurized compartment in the center of the sphere slid open with a loud squeak. Dorian carefully reached in and removed the data chip.

"The Empire is Grateful for your assistance." An artificial voice rang out from the prob, before closing the compartment. It lifted off of the floor, and sped out of the hanger with surprising speed.

"Bring it to me, let's see which one this is!" Hex announced as Dorian peered at the datachip.

Dorian left the hanger, and began to travel towards The Chimera's inner core. "On my way."

As he walked, he studied the chip, feeling a tingle of excitement. He had FINALLY hunted down and located every single one of his father's mysterious chips. The journey he had begun years ago was nearing its end, yet there was a slight sadness in his heart that mixed with his joy.

So much had changed during his adventures. He had gone from a simple orphan working aboard a mundane cargo ship, to owning a vessel that could easily be considered a moving palace. He had sired thousands of children, traveled strange and exotic worlds, fell in love with dozens of beautiful women, and influenced the course of history. From barely being able to wield an energy sword, to physically bending reality with his mind.

Dorian reached Hex's core, carefully sliding the data chip inside. The boy who had crashed landed on Yarrin had died, replaced with the man he had become.

"Processing..." Hex stated, her artificial mind reading the chip's information. "Oh, well this is strange..."

"What is it?" Dorian quickly asked, feeling as if he had been stabbed in the gut. Things couldn't go wrong now, after all he had done!

"All of the previous chips contained codes to unlock memories in my core. However, this one only contains two sets of coordinates and a message." Hex explained.

"What kind of message?"

"Seek me out."

***

The Chimera drifted through space, orbiting the planet Itir-tal. Located just outside the Varian Empire, the black deserts below were blanketed by thick clouds, rupturing with electricity.

"I'm sorry captain, but we can't land there. The storm will disable any ship that attempts to pass through it, including the landing shuttle." Hex explained.

The first set of coordinates had led them to the planet, while the second set pointed to a specific location on the surface. Both Dorian and Hex had absolutely no clue as to what they were being led to, yet there was no way he'd abandon his journey now.

"Hex, I NEED to get down there. Is there any way to get through the storm?" Dorian asked, gazing out of a porthole. "Could we wait until it clears?"

"Sure, the storm is set to clear in approximately ten thousand one hundred and seventy eight years." Hex replied sarcastically.

Dorian rubbed his temples, thinking. "Is there any area that's less chaotic?"

"There are small pockets where the storm is less dense, though you'd have to travel quite a while to reach the coordinates if you land in one of them." Hex replied, considering the idea.

"That'll have to do." Dorian stated impatiently, already beginning to walk towards the hanger. He was eager to discover whatever waited for him on the surface of the strange world.

***

The shuttle lifted off from the hanger's cold floor, embarking from the safety of the ship. Dorian held the controls tightly, guiding it towards the dense black clouds.

"This is the best I could do, captain." Hex stated through the shuttle's communicator. "However bumpy it gets, remember that the rest of the atmosphere is FAR worse."

Dorian could see nothing besides an endless sea of clouds, rippling with electricity. The shuttle plunged into the storm, leaving the clear sky behind. "This is going to end badly..."

"I'd say that's highly likely." Hex replied bluntly as the shuttle began to shake.

"Comforting as ever." Dorian stated, his knuckles white as the shaking increasingly intensified. Electricity erupted around the shuttle as it dove deeper and deeper into the storm.

"Thank you captain." Hex obliviously responded.

Another burst of lightning struck the shuttle's side, erupting into an explosion that sent flames flying. Warning lights flashed across the consol, the powerful wind screaming as it pounded against the small vessel.

"It seems that the electricity-" Hex began, her words cutting out. "- causing interference. I'll try to-"

"Hex? Can you hear me?!" Dorian asked, losing connection with his AI. The shuttle began to fall, losing altitude quickly as the thrusters lost power. He plummeted through the violent clouds, holding onto the controls as if his life depended on it.

He broke through the dense layer of clouds, finally able to view the scope of what lay beneath him. As the small ship fell through the air, he gazed upon a vast desert of black sand, stretching out as far as he could see. The dark sand grew closer and closer as he fell, eager to consume him.

Wasting no time, he unbuckled himself from the pilot's chair, rushing to the rear of the shuttle. Instinct drove his actions, as he equipped the emergency booster pack that was standard for smaller ships in the Varian Empire. As he did so, the artificial gravity of the shuttle finally failed, causing his feet to leave the metal floor. Though as he began to careen backwards, he used his ability to slow time, granting him the split second required to launch a small burst of electricity into the landing ramp's control panel.

The exit swiftly began to open, practically sucking Dorian out of the shuttle and replacing the cramped interior with open air. He watched in horror as he fell through the atmosphere, the shuttle speeding towards the ground as it fell faster than his body.

Reaching to his chest, Dorian pressed the booster pack's activation button, readying to take control and slow his descent. Yet as his finger found its target, the small jets at the bottom of the high-tech backpack remained dormant, disabled from the electric storm. In panic, he repeated the action several times, getting closer and closer to the ground.

With only one option left, Dorian let out a burage of curses as he reached behind his back to grip the small failsafe lever, manually tugging it hard. The top of the booster pack broke open, allowing the backup parachute to flutter out behind him. Dorian had never attempted to use the booster, only having a basic understanding of its function through his training aboard The Nimbus. He would have much preferred to gently touch down with it's advanced jetpack function, though the primitive chute would have to suffice.

For what seemed like an eternity, though couldn't be more than a minute, Dorian fell through the sky, getting ever closer to smashing into the planet's surface. Finally, the parachute billowed with air, swelling as it began to roughly slow him. A loud boom rang out around him as the shuttle finally hit the ground, exploding into an eruption of flame and debris.

Dorian let out a breath as he slowed to a safe descent speed, gliding high above the black sand as the parachute drifted. Yet even though he had momentarily avoided death, his hands remained firmly gripped around the chute's strong ropes, hoping desperately that they wouldn't suddenly snap.

Slowly, the chute lowered him safely to the ground, his feet digging into the black desert. Dropping to his knees, he unhooked himself from the broken booster pack, throwing it to the sand floor as the chute collapsed behind him. A long moment passed as he remained on the ground, allowing his body to calm itself from the rough ordeal. Only when he was ready did he finally get to his feet. He had survived the initial crash, though a glance at his surroundings didn't fill him with much hope.

Endless dunes spread out for as far as he could see, with only the flames of the wreckage indicating the presence of civilization. The adrenaline of the accident had already begun to slip away, leaving him with the reality of his situation.

Dorian was alone, in the middle of the desert.

***

Step after step, Dorian trudged through the black sand, utterly exhausted.

After using his electricity to reboot the small tracker that he had brought to the desolate planet, he began to follow it towards the coordinates that had been provided. Safely under the layer of electricity filled clouds, it was possible for him to theoretically restart the disabled systems of his shuttle, though one look at the shattered remnants of the small ship removed any hope of that. He did the same to his wrist communicator and energy sword, though the storm seemingly prevented him from contacting Hex. Dorian's only option was to head in the direction of his targeted location, clinging to the possibility that he'd reach it before he succumbed to exhaustion.

Hour after hour passed as he journeyed through the dark desert. The clouds blocked out the majority of sunlight, leaving the planet's surface with only a moderate temperature. Yet even as they prevented him from overheating, no rain ever fell. The chaotic storm raging above consisted entirely of electricity, to the point that Dorian guessed it to be unnatural. The tall sand dunes provided him cover from the occasional lightning bolts that boiled the sand into bursts of glass, as he remained cautious to refrain from being the tallest target.

He was actually grateful for the lack of rain for the first few hours of his journey, though his lips soon began to dry and crack as his thirst grew. All of his supplies had been destroyed in the crash, leaving him to desperately attempt to cool the surrounding air with his powers in an attempt to pull whatever moisture existed out of the atmosphere.

Pushing himself to continue, his tired legs carried him along, following the tracking device. The crash site disappeared from his view, as he began to lose track of time.

Each step seemed to become harder and harder, and he eventually collapsed to his knees.

With labored breaths, he remained still, fighting with himself to continue. Though even as his willpower began to win out over his exhaustion, Dorian was suddenly startled when he spotted a figure peering down at him from atop the nearest sand dune. Clothed in a dark robe, Dorian could only make out the faintest details. He called out to the stranger, though it simply turned around and descended the dune.

With renewed strength, Dorian forced himself to his feet, hurrying to pursue the robed humanoid. Yet as he reached the top of the dune, the stranger had somehow already reached the peak of another dune. Dorian collapsed and rolled down the sloped sand, wishing to avoid attracting a lightning bolt. Reaching the bottom, he picked himself up and pursued the figure once more, desperately hoping that it wasn't simply a hallucination conjured by his dying mind.

Yet upon reaching the stranger's location, it had once again moved. With frustration, Dorian repeatedly pursued the robed individual, getting no closer each time. He was just about to quit and carry on towards the coordinates, when upon reaching the peak of the individual's last location he was shocked to discover a small camp on the other side of the dune.

Overjoyed, he slid down the slope. The camp consisted only of a large Grey tent situated next to what appeared to be a well. Yet strangely, he found no sign of the stranger, leaving him as the camp's sole inhabitant.

Eagerly, he hoisted up the sack from the depths of the well, greedily drinking the water that spilled from it, and stopping only when he was sure that he could drink no more.

Once finished, he carefully made his way to the tent, checking for any signs of life. Pulling aside the fabric entrance, he found nothing but crude bedrolls acting as a floor. With its owner seemingly gone, Dorian collapsed to the ground.

***

Pain erupted from his right leg, jolting Dorian from his peaceful sleep.

As his eyes fluttered open, he realized that a man was standing over his sleeping body. He would have assumed that the stranger was the robed figure he had followed the previous day, though one glance at the imposing brute peering down at him left no possibility of that. Heavily muscled and entirely hairless, the angry warrior appeared to be a member of a species of red-skinned humanoids. With two sets of powerful arms, the odd alien's chest was concealed only by a dark sash extending from his left shoulder to his right hip. A skirt of tattered cloth extended from his waist, reaching just past his knees. Yet despite the man's outlandish appearance, Dorian's silver eyes were mostly drawn towards the large sword in one of his four hands, it's blade crude and shaped like a cleaver.

"What are you doing in my tent, vermin?" The man asked in a rough voice, his accent exotic and deep.

Cautious to avoid provoking the red warrior Dorian slowly stood up, leaving the comfort of the bedrolls behind. Though the remnants of exhaustion still clung to him, he felt far more refreshed than he had when he first stumbled inside the tent. It was impossible to know how long he had been asleep, as the cloudy sky didn't appear any darker or brighter than before, visible through the crack of the fabric door.

"Do you not speak your own native tongue?" The red alien asked, his agitation visibly increasing. "This is the language of your subspecies, is it not?"

"I understand you, yes." Dorian replied slowly, realizing that his cracked lips had already begun to heal and moisten from the well's water.

Standing several inches taller than Dorian, the man glared down at the intruder. "Then I ask again, why have you entered MY tent? Would it be reasonable to then assume that you've also consumed water from MY well? Is it your desire to be put down?"

Dorian subtly placed his hand on the hilt of his energy sword, reading himself for a confrontation that he wished to avoid. "I meant no offense, though I was on the brink of death. If you feel you've been wronged, I'd gladly compensate you when I return to my ship."

The man nearly snarled with anger, readying his own weapon for a fight. "An outsider? On Itir-tal?! I suppose you require a lesson of our customs then, vermin. You, a human inferior, have decided not only to trespass, but to steal from my well. As is my right, I will cut you down where you stand if you do not pledge yourself to me. So, outsider, death or enslavement? The choice is yours, though choose quickly, else I might simply decide for you."

Hesitating, Dorian thought over his options as his hand remained on his hilt. "As I said, I'll repay you as soon as I-"

His words were cut short when the red man grabbed his black jumpsuit in fury, turning to shove Dorian roughly through the tent's opening. Feeling the effects of his near death, he stumbled through the fabric door, before falling to the ground. His elbows dug into the soft sand, as he rolled over onto his back.

Glancing to his right, he realized that they were not alone. Two scantily clad women stood nearby, clearly waiting for the red warrior. Both humans, they had light skin and long curly black hair that fluttered slightly as a gentle breeze ran over the dark dunes. A metal collar remained locked on each of their necks, while only thin pieces of red cloth concealed their most intimate areas. The similarity between them left no doubt in Dorian's mind that they were related, as the slightly younger of the pair appeared like a less mature version of the other. Next to them were two large insectoid mounts, each carrying a crudely crafted saddle.

Snarling with anger, the red man emerged from the tent. "If you insist that I choose, then die!"

As the man raised his massive cleaver, Dorian rushed to stick his hands out in front of him. Fueled by instinct, electricity erupted from his fingertips in a web of bright lightning. The man screamed in agony as the arcs of electricity danced across his skin, consuming his body.

Dorian watched the man convulse and scream as he fell onto his back, yet didn't cease his power. He heard gasps of surprise from the women as he electrocuted their companion, letting second after second of intense concentration pass.

Eventually the man's screams stopped, though his body continued to jerk as smoke rose from his skin. Dorian finally stopped the flow of electricity, his mind spinning from his exhausted state. Whatever small benefit he had gained from his nap was gone, consumed by the intense effort of his powers. He allowed his head to fall back, as the world around him faded.

***

"Mother, he's beginning to wake!" A soft voice echoed through Dorian's consciousness as he slowly opened his eyes.

Staring at the ceiling of the tent, the events of the fight slowly reentered his mind, until he suddenly realized that the pain from nearly dying in the desert was nearly gone, replaced with a soothing sensation.

"Stand aside." Another woman's voice ordered, before she stepped into his view a split second later. She kneeled down next to him, placing her hand gently on his bare chest. "How do you feel, outsider?"

The feeling brought the realization that he was naked, though turning his head to look down allowed him to see a mangled blanket covering his lower half. "I'm...fine, I think. Who are you?"

Granting him a kind smile as he peered down at him, the kneeling woman spoke in her soft voice. However, though she clearly spoke his language, her accent was as strange as the red warriors. Up close, he could tell that she must be in her mid thirties, with mature breasts and a womanly figure. "My daughter and I were the slaves of the man you killed."