Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FALL!" Drukalmund practically screamed as he rained fire towards his son. "YOU'VE FAILED...YOUR PURPOSE!"

The statement forced Dorian's face to harden with calm anger, causing him to use his power to slow his perception of time. Though each moment called for a torturous amount of concentration, of which he was nearly spent of, it granted him the necessary time to slowly drag his hand to point directly towards his intended target. Then as he cooled the surrounding moisture to form a small spike consisting of ice, he launched the skinny projectile with as much force as he could muster as time returned to normal.

Piercing through the air at considerable speed, the nearly inch thick ice shard stabbed into Drukalmund's right eye, destroying it instantly.

Forcing a ragged cry of pain from his mouth as he ceased his fire blasts, the older man cupped his brutal wound for several seconds. Yet as he began to stumble back he gripped the slightly protruding spike, wrenching it from his eye socket.

Dorian could only watch in horror as the man's screams transitioned into a maddened laugh as he raised his hands. Lightning and fire swirled and gathered in his palms before hurling in his direction. Holding his energy sword in his right hand, Dorian launched a web of lightning from his left. Their power met between them, continuously crackling and flaring as both men struggled to hold off the other's powers.

Taking one step, then two, Dorian's cloak fluttered violently behind him as he slowly pushed towards his father. Drukalmund held his ground, using everything that his dying body could muster as both flame and electricity swirled in a chaotic beam towards his son.

Closer and closer, Dorian slowly forced himself towards the ancient entity, until with one final slash of his sword he opened a large gash across the older man's face.

Instantly, Drukalmund's powers ceased, allowing Dorian's electricity to slam into him with full force. Sparks flung into the air as his armored form was punched back into the machine once more, before falling towards the ground.

Breathing heavily, Dorian fell to his knees as his father began to drag himself towards the pod, leaving a thick trail of blood on the stone floor.

Inch by inch he crawled, moving with pure desperation. His body could no longer hold out, bleeding heavily from his face.

"S..stop..." Dorian managed to mutter, completely exhausted from using a considerable amount of his power. "It..it's over...father..."

Drukalmund reached the center of the platform, using the last of his strength to hoist himself halfway onto the lip of the pod, as it had automatically closed shortly after his exit.

Struggling to his feet Dorian made his way over to his dying father, using enough time to allow the older man to turn over to face him.

With his torso resting atop the lid, the ancient being watched through his remaining eye as the death that he had avoided for thousands of years finally approached in the form of his own son's sword. The madness of his expression was gone, along with his hatred. What remained was simply a man.

Neither uttered a word as they stared at each other, making no move for a long moment. The blood from Drukalmund's wounds leaked heavily down his face, yet whatever pain remained mattered little to him.

Gritting his teeth Dorian Raised his energy sword, hesitating for only an instant before bringing it down and driving it though his father's abdomen as it slipped through a gap in the armor, just above his navel. A look of shock flared in the man's silver eye, and he grasped his son's hands tightly around the hilt.

Dorian opened his mouth to say...well, anything, yet nothing came. He could only hold his weapon tightly as the last remnants of what was once his father drained from the corpse's gaze.

It was impossible to gage how long he held the hilt after the ancient man passed away, yet Dorian only released his grip long after he was certain that Drukalmund was truly gone. Only then did he finally stumble back, allowing himself to fall to his knees in exhaustion.

"I...I'm sorry..."He let out, allowing his emotions to flow in steady tears that leaked from his silver eyes. "..dad..."

***

Dorian wasn't certain how long he remained kneeling before the ancient corpse, accompanied only by the hums and clicks of the otherworldly machines that now served no purpose. Yet after what seemed like an eternity he finally mustered the strength to stand up from the hard blood covered floor.

Wiping his silver eyes, he pulled his gaze away from the body as he turned around. The thought of even retrieving his energy sword proved too much, as he simply began to walk away.

The man he had sought out during the entirety of his journey was dead, forever beyond his reach.

***

Yarrin's bright sun illuminated the tribal city, lightening it's many stone buildings as Queen Mira spoke to the gathered citizens in the city center. Both Dorian and Mira proudly looked down at their daughter, standing atop the Pyramid's balcony.

A full month had passed since the death of Drukalmund, yet the scars of the fight remained visible on his body.

Both Esi and Mira had been angry when they discovered that he had left without saying goodbye, though neither woman could hide their relief at his safe return.

"Look at her...our little queen." Esi remarked with motherly pride as she gripped her husband's hand. She didn't need to follow each word of their daughter's speech to know what it consisted of, having written it herself. It was a time of great change in Yarrin, cementing and refining the reforms that had taken place after The Usurper's fall.

"...the throne will pass from each mother to her first born, despite the number of..." Mira's voice echoed as she spoke.

Dorian could only attempt to focus as his mind bounced back and forth. He had thought long and hard about the events of the fight, pondering it endlessly.

"My love..." Esi said softly as she turned to face him. "It's alright."

"What?" He replied, staring into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"I know you're thinking about what happened." She started in a calming voice, leaning to rest her head against his chest. "It's alright now, you're home. Nothing will threaten us now."

Dorian subtly bit his lip as his mind continued to process the events. "I know, it's just..." He began, searching for the right words. "I've been thinking a lot about what you said the night before I left."

"Oh? What of it?"

"You said that you and Mira are my family, despite what happens with my father." Dorian continued. "Yet even as I fought him I...I wanted him to stop. To change into the man I had constructed inside my head at the orphanage."

"I know, my love." Esi said with a sorrowful tone. "I'd do anything to grant you that desire, though there's nothing that can be done."

Dorian stared down at Mira as he slowly ran his fingers through Esi's soft exotic hair. "You're right, but that's not all. Each time I replay the fight in my head, each time I picture his still corpse...your words ring through my head."

"They remain true even now, Dorian. Don't lose sight of all you have."

Dorian shook his head. "I won't, but that's my point. I...love you. Both of you." He explained as the crowd cheered at the queen's speech. "I love the life we have together. It's..."

"Enough for you?" Esi finished his sentence as she lifted her head to look up at him.

"More than enough!" He exclaimed as he pulled her into a deep kiss, before wrapping his arms around her sensual tanned body. "I'll never get over what happened. I'm sorry, but it's true. Yet even then your words are correct...I want to focus on us. On our family together..."

"My love...I'd love nothing more." Esi replied as she placed her hands on his chest.

Mira waved triumphantly as she concluded her speech, inciting a roar of applause.

"She needs you, you know." Esi continued, gesturing towards their daughter. "As do many others. Simply look to your children at Bermil's tower, to Callie, and to The Mystic. Drukalmund may be gone for good, yet we remain with you."

"I know, Esi." Dorian replied, allowing a genuine grin to break through. "I know."

***

Several weeks passed as Dorian remained on Yarrin, wishing to simply relax with his family. Yet while he was speaking to a member of the royal guard, the queen suddenly walked up to him and interjected herself into their conversation.

"Father, may I speak to you in private?" Mira asked, taking his arm.

"Always." He replied, waving the female guard away. "What is it?"

"Come, please. It's about mother."

Dutifully he followed her, climbing the many stairs and passageways of the Pyramid until they reached the entrance to the royal quarters.

"Is she alright?" He asked, pushing open the heavy doors. As he did so, the sight of Esi's naked body immediately caught his silver eyes, standing in front of the massive bed.

"You tell me." Mira remarked with a slight giggle, pulling on his arm as she led him inside.

"I..." He began as the doors were sealed behind him, leaving the trio alone. The view of the young former queen's exotic tribal body fully exposed sent an intense rush of lust through him despite their many nights alone together.

Esi put her finger to her lips, quieting him as she strode over on her slender brown legs. "Shh...come."

The two women took him by his arms, leading him gently over to the foot of the bed. Together, they went about removing his black jumpsuit.

Mira's eyes fell to his hardening cock as his outfit was removed, forcing an embarrassed redness to his face as he still wasn't quite used to his own daughter's gaze.

"My love, I've discussed what you told me with our young queen here, and we've arrived at a few...conclusions." Esi stated as she touched his now naked chest lovingly.

"Mother told me how you wish to focus more on our family." Mira added, starting to remove her revealing clothing with sensual slowness. "So thus, we formed a deal."

"Mira..." Dorian muttered as she exposed her perfect exotic body. Though he had been the man to take her virginity, the image of her gorgeously tanned athletic body never left his mind for long even years later.

"Therefore, we have a little surprise for you, my love..." Esi said, placing her hand on her belly. "I...want another baby..."

Shocked, Dorian turned from his alluring daughter with a questioning look. "A...baby? But what about the succession? Yarrin's traditions?"

"Our traditions are fully intact." Mira explained, gently caressing her father's arm. "Yet with my reforms in place, there will be no threat from other royal children. The throne will pass through me, regardless of any potential siblings. Or...any children of my own..."

A wide smile grew on Esi's pretty face. "Yes, that's part of our...little deal. My love...we'd like you to get Mira pregnant once again."

Dorian could hardly believe what he was hearing, immediately thinking back to his daughter/granddaughter Lela. "We've been down this road before. Would you really want to go through the trouble of exiling another child?"

Mira's hand traveled down his chest, reaching the base of his thick cock before carefully wrapping around it's girth. "I would for you, father, but that won't be necessary. The ritual tattooists have no knowledge of this 'meeting', and will be none the wiser if I simply claim the child to be conceived of the communal sperm supply."

Gritting his teeth in desire at his daughter's touch, Dorian provided no disagreement. The urge to knock up his own child once more proved to be quite powerful, as his cock twitched in her grasp.

"It appears that he likes the idea." Esi replied with a playful smirk. She then granted him a quick kiss before laying back onto the bed, leaving her legs hanging over the side. "But don't think that she gets to go first. That cock is still mine."

"If this is what you both desire..." Dorian started as he turned to look into Mira's gorgeous brown eyes. "...then nothing will hold me back."

The two women let out gleeful giggles in response before Mira placed her unoccupied hand on his bare ass and urged him forwards.

Spreading her tanned legs the former tribal queen presented her hairless pussy to her lover, waiting for his life-giving seed.

Dorian placed his hands on her soft thighs, standing at the foot of the bed. Laying nearly level with his hips, Esi's pussy provided easing access.

Holding his shaft firmly Mira lined up her father's tip, preparing him for penetration. She watched as her young parents neared, radiating anticipation. She urged him forwards, guiding their loins together.

Pressing his hips forwards, Dorian groaned as his cock slid into his wife's tight pussy inch by inch. She had clearly been waiting for him, as her wetness lubricated his steady insertion.

Releasing her grip, Mira watched with wide lustful eyes as he entered Esi.

"Ahh...you don't know how much I love your pussy..." He muttered, forcing himself as deeply as possible.

Esi bit her lip, muffleing a moan as her vagina stretched around his large size.

Only a moment passed before he began to pump his hips, slowly pushing in and out of her tight tunnel with pleasured groans. His fingers gripped her alluring brown thighs tightly, nearly leaving marks in her tanned skin.

Eager to join the action, Mira hopped up onto the bed with an elegance that hinted at none of what was occurring. The young woman's grace remained hard-coded, even as she leaned over to kiss her own mother with a deep passion.

Sliding in and out, Dorian's arousal flared at the sight of his daughter as her lips intermingled with Esi's. The former queen placed her hands on their daughter's sexually ripe breasts, lightly tweaking her sensitive buds.

"Oh yes father...put a baby in her." Mira encouraged as she pulled her lips away to gaze into her mother's eyes. "Grant me a sibling."

Steadily increasing his speed at her words, his cock dove into his wife's depths as she moved her hand down Mira's toned midriff. Exemplifying the definition of female perfection, their daughter's gorgeous body quaked ever so subtly as Esi's touch neared the sweet valley between her athletic yet girly legs.

Kneeling next to her mother's laying form, she parted her knees somewhat to give full access to the traveling hand as it descended between her thighs. A small gasp escaped past her parted lips as Esi's searching fingers found their target.

"Ooohh..." Esi moaned, her tight body continuously pounded slowly yet deeply as she felt the wetness of their daughter's sweet pussylips.

Dorian gazed at their perfection, driven by lust. He wanted nothing more, needed nothing more than to bring yet another goddess-like beauty into the galaxy. The primal urge to breed coursed through him, threatening to consume his being as he pumped away at Esi's pussy.

Working meticulously, the former queen explored Mira's labia, fondling her folds before shifting her attention to her waiting clit.

"M..mother...!" Mira giggled before moaning, feeling pleasure tingle through her little nub as a single finger lightly stroked it with skill that had only been developed through years spent exclusively among females.

Moving her other hand down to her abs, Esi looked up at Dorian with pure lust. "You...ahh...want to get me pregnant, don't you? To..ahh..fill my womb..ahh..with your seed?"

"God yes..." Dorian moaned, his thrusts gradually becoming wild and frantic.

"You..ahh..want to put another..ahh..baby in my belly?" She continued to tease, lightly stroking her faint abs. "I'm ready..ahh..stud..."

Despite the rush of desire that her words coaxed forth, Dorian gritted his teeth before smirking down at her. "We've only..ahh..just begun..."

Feeling his tip beginning to slam harder and faster against her cervix Esi released a cry as she threw her head back. The movement seemed to spark an idea in Mira, as mere seconds later she brushed her mother's hand away from her clit. Then acting quickly she swun to mount the former queen's face, trapping her head between her firm thighs.

No time was needed for Esi to assume the intentions of her daughter, as she immediately took initiative by pressing closer to Mira's waiting snatch, driving her tongue forwards.

Dorian watched as Mira moaned in satisfaction, subtly rocking her hips as her mother hungerly lapped at her soaking cunt. Her juices were eagerly consumed, only to be instantly replaced as pleasure shot through her loins.

"What a perfect..ahh..little pussy..ahh..we've made!" Esi cried out as she pulled away from Mira's crotch for only a short moment.

Focused on his daughter's perfectly shaped ass, Dorian couldn't help but pound into his wife with furious arousal.

Squeezing her tight vagina around his shaft, Esi's legs shook with ecstasy as she orgasmed. Driven by the taste of her daughter's wetness she could do little as her exotic body seized.

Grunting from the added tightness Dorian simply used her thighs for leverage as he pushed through her clenching vaginal muscles, unwilling to slow down for even an instant.

"Ooohhh yes! Cum for father, mom!" Mira exclaimed as she grinded her pussy against Esi's mouth and tongue, desperate to steal as much pleasure as she could manage.

In response, Esi grabbed Mira's round ass with both hands, pulling her even closer as she passionately devoured the younger woman's pussy. Driving her tongue into her tight tunnel, she skillfully forced a cry from Mira's soft lips as she worked her flexible muscle.

"F..fuck I'm close..." Dorian moaned, watching his daughter writhe in bliss.

"Y..yes father! Cum inside! K..knock h..her...ooohhAAHH!" Mira began to say, only to nearly scream as her mother's tongue pushed her over the edge. Her toned legs clenched around the woman's head, trapping it as she squirted with considerable force.

Esi attempted to catch every drop in her open mouth, yet a large amount of Mira's juices squirted wildly over her pretty face, drenching it.

The sight proved to be too much, as Dorian's cock flared with orgasmic sensitivity. He cried out in passion, slamming his cock as deeply as possible. Jets of potent sperm spurted into Esi's royal womb, seeking only to fertilize.

Feeling his seed pour into her pussy, Esi wrapped her legs around her husband as if to draw out even more. Her motherly instincts exploded with the desire to conceive, aching desperately to bear his child once more.

Panting with ecstasy, Dorian leaned over and wrapped his arms around his wife's gorgeously fit body and pulled her into a kiss as Mira rolled off of her face. Together they enjoyed the taste of their daughter's vagina on Esi's lips, still utterly soaked.

Yet Mira granted them little time to rest, as she soon pushed her father away from the former queen. "Don't think you're done yet...my womb is still waiting!"

Breathing hard from his vigorous lovemaking, Dorian grabbed his daughter by the arm and pulled her onto her mother's laying form.

On her belly, Mira gave him a satisfied giggle as she spread her legs. The two women looked lovingly into each other's gaze, one on top of the other.

Dorian allowed himself several seconds to recover before lining up his erection. To feel his own biological daughter's vagina so close to his manhood filled him with a lust that he could hardly contain. Yet despite cumming mere moments ago, he could almost feel his balls working hard to replenish their contents.

Mira's mouth opened in pleasure as his cock slowly slid inside, parting her nearly virgin tightness.