Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a rush of excitement at viewing her daughter's blissful expression, Esi pulled her into a deep kiss.

Thighs slightly shaking, Dorian could hardly stop a gasp as he entered her. Just as tight and fresh as their first time, he nearly finished as he reached her cervix. Her ample wetness offered no resistance, as if begging him to fuck her.

Rocking his hips, he moved in and out with caution as he allowed his sensitivity to subside before increasing his pace. Her exquisite pussy held many similarities to her mother's, practically milking him for his sperm.

Dorian roughly placed his hands on her firm ass, squeezing it tightly. To sire such a flawless daughter flooded him with both pride and lust, ramming into her lovingly.

The exotic women's lips remained interlocked as their tongues slowly explored each other's mouths, their tanned bodies pressed against each other.

Esi reached down, sliding her hand between them as she made her way towards their crotches. Only once she had reached her target did she find Mira's clit, rubbing it softly as the girl was pounded mercilessly.

Dorian could hardly believe his luck as he thrusted into his own beautiful daughter, intent on granting her a second child. The life he had lived, the women he had met, all were beyond what he could have dreamed as a child. He had sired countless sons and daughters, traveled across the galaxy, and gathered a vast amount of wealth. As he considered the events of the last few years, he gave himself over to his lust, content as he made love to Mira's pussy.

It didn't take long before the young queen orgasmed once again, her juices leaking down her mother's own cunt. Nearly convulsing, her toned body writhed atop Esi's.

"Yes Mira..." Esi said as she parted their lips. "Enjoy your pleasure, let it spread through you. You deserve it, my sweet girl!"

Mira buried her pretty face against the side of her mother's neck, shamelessly cumming hard.

Dorian caressed her ass, appreciating every perfect inch of it as his cock worked away at her insides, smashing into her cervix with each thrust. He groaned loudly, wishing the entire city could hear their shouts of passion.

Esi removed her finger from Mira's clit, and instead used it to scoop up a small amount of sperm that leaked from her own well used hole. Then moving her hand carefully so as to not spill, she pulled Mira's head away with her other hand and brought it to her mouth.

Eager to obey, the young queen opened her mouth and allowed the viscous liquid to drip onto her tongue, granting her the taste of the sperm that would fertilize both her and her mother as it leaked down her throat.

The sight forced Dorian into a frenzy, ramming into his daughter with desperate speed. He NEEDED to breed, to fill his own offspring with his cum.

"Get our sweet girl pregnant, my love." Esi encouraged, wrapping her arms around her and holding her tightly. "Give her your baby, just as you've given thousands of women. Spread your seed once more!"

Unable to hold back any longer Dorian screamed as he orgasmed, pleasure erupting through his entire being. His balls ached, pumping thick ropes of cum into his own daughter.

Mira gasped before moaning loudly, subtly grinding her hips against her mother's alluring body. Esi held her lovingly, ecstatic as her husband climaxed.

His entire body was enthralled by orgasmic ecstasy, overwhelming his senses and claiming his mind entirely. He could do little besides convules, spewing his seed as deeply as possible.

Each second seemed to drag by as intense pleasure rippled through him. Gasping, his pleasure slowly faded, until he let himself fall onto their naked bodies with his cock still buried inside of her.

"My love...I..." Esi said, moving her hand to stroke the side of his face.

"I know...Esi..." He replied, breathing heavily. "I...love you...too. Both...of you..."

Yet as seconds turned to minutes none of the trio moved, simply remaining together.

Despite all that had occurred, all that he had gone through, Dorian truly felt at home.

***

Epilogue

Gathered in massive crowds through the city streets, nearly every citizen of Grand Yarrin cheered in celebration as their High Patriarch stood on the balcony of the Pyramid. Though nearly two hundred years old, the man who was traditionally referred to as Dorian waved down to them.

Concealed behind a long black cloak, he had prevented himself from aging. Aside from his white hair, he possessed the body of a healthy thirty-five year old.

The father of Queen Mira I, he had carefully protected the royal dynasty generation after generation. Though the surrounding galaxy remained mangled and chaotic from the actions of its opposing emperors, Yarrin had thrived and expanded under his watch. As such, Queen Esi IV stood next to her ancestor, saddened to attend his final departure. For though he had explored countless worlds, the time had finally come for him to venture beyond.

Tearing open a portal mere inches in front of him, Dorian gave a final look at all he had achieved. Yet now his greatest accomplishment stood before him, stepping inside.

The cries and cheers of the massive crowd ceased instantly, replaced by utter silence as the portal closed behind him. Surrounded by complete darkness, he could see neither himself nor his nonexistent surroundings.

There was no point in moving, as nothing existed to move to. Light, matter, all were absent. Even his lack of oxygen mattered little, for the passage of time hadn't yet been created.

A dimension of his own creation, he felt a mix of both satisfaction and ambition. A completely new and empty universe formed from his will, it sat ready for his guiding hand.

He had seen his fill of worlds, yet now it was time to make his own. The ultimate extension of his powers, he'd fulfill what Drukalmund hadn't.

A new dimension would be born.

The End