Impregnating Wonder Casey

Story Info
I subdue and impregnate Wonder Casey.
860 words
3.64
23.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[What you are about to read is a work of fiction. Sexual coercion of any kind is a crime; sexual contact of any kind without consent is a crime; a sleeping person cannot give consent; sedatives don't work this way and are dangerous; Wonder Casey doesn't really exist. Please do not confuse fiction with reality.]

I watched Wonder Casey on the closed circuit TV as she snuck around one corner after another, subduing my guards one by one. The TV was black and white, and prevented me from seeing her white and blue panties and her red corset with any satisfying detail. I could, however, see ever defined line and curve of her tone thighs and large breasts. I looked forward to the moment when she'd complete my labyrinth and enter my liar.

She choked out another guard, quickly and quietly, then kicked open the door, emerging at the far end of the room in which I stood watching the TV screens.

I turned and there she stood: large breasts heaving out of her corset as she caught her breath. Her shapely hips, tight and soft body, and tight spandex blue and white stared panties which promised so much joy and pleasure to whomever could subdue her. Her curvy, long dark hair held back by a gold tiara, which matched her golden belt and lasso which hung from it across a hip.

Her eyes were angry and defiant as she ran toward me with clinched fists. She had crossed about half of the distance when I raised my tranquilizer gun, pointed it at the center mass, and squeezed the trigger.

The gun hissed the dart toward her. She tried to dodge it but failed. The dart impaled her in the neck, breaking her stride and sending her stumbling into my arms.

She looked up into my eyes as her strength failed. Her eyes were already sleepy and her knees were week as she said, "What...no...no fair...you...you can't..."

I took her weight into my embrace as her eye lids became heavy. I leaned in and kissed her, sweetly and passionately on the lips. She moaned and lightly quivered as she returned my kiss in an absent minded, far off way.

As our lips parted, she struggled to keep her head upright. She said, "What did...you...do to me...it..feels...so good..."

"It's okay, Wonder Casey, I said. "I put a aphrodisiac and hypnotic in the sedative. You should be in love with me and horny and submissive soon. Don't fight it. Just give in when it hits."

"No..." she said, while she squinted and gasped as the drugs took over her mind and body. "Please...don't..." she said, fighting the drug with all her might.

"There, Wonder Casey. Let it take over and become mine."

"Oh...God-" she gasped as her body shuttered in a small orgasm.

Her legs buckled, her eyelids fluttered shut, her arms went limp at her side, and her head fell against my shoulder.

"That's it. Go to sleep, Wonder Casey. You'll understand soon," I whispered.

I laid her down on the medical bed in the dark corner of the liar. I wanted her and I didn't want to wait any longer before I conquered her.

Her eyes closed, I stripped down and climbed on top of her, sliding between her thighs like an experienced lover. I slid her blue and white starred panties aside and discovered the aphrodisiac worked. Even unconscious, her pussy was dripping wet.

I slid deep into her in one thrust. Her eyes didn't open as a light moan left her lips, sleepy and pleasurable. I unfastened the clasps on the front of her corset, revealing her large breasts. I licked, sucked, and tasted them while I fucked her.

My orgasm grew deep within me and I neared the point of no return, she came in her sleep. It was a small orgasm, but I saw her body clinch and felt her pussy tighten around my cock. It was all too much. Her perfect body was ready, and so was I.

I slid one final slow thrust into her and held her hips in place with my cock at the entrance of her womb. My cum boiled up and I dumped my thick load of healthy cum into her; so deep and so complete. As I shot rope after rope of sticky hot cum into her soft, small body, her orgasm reigniting and her eyes opened as the primal feeling of being impregnated caused her to orgasm and moan even more.

As her orgasm subsided in small shudders, her eyes remained confused, sleepy and horny.

I reached and took the sedative gas mask from its holder next to the bed and held it over her nose and mouth.

The mask hissed.

She inhaled and her sleepy eyes asked, "Why?" before becoming so weak and looking at me like she accepted what was about to happen. She came again, her eyes expanding the smallest bit in the pleasure. She inhaled deeply, her eyes went vacant and glassy, then slowly closed.

Her body gave up the resistance and went limp; my cock twitched one more time in her cum-filled pussy.