Impregnation Fetish: Let Me Explain

Story Info
I discuss my fantasy of impregnating women.
1.1k words
4.29
28.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMSi
DMSi
12 Followers

People love to fuck, but we don't like the consequences of it. I can't blame anyone for that. Sex is fun but carries a lot of risk. We crave the physical intimacy, the pleasure, the emotional closeness, the naughtiness and a million other perks. What we clearly do not crave is the nine months of pregnancy and the financial and emotional stress of raising a child.

The birth control industry is making a lot of money off of that reasonable fear. In 2019 the U.S. contraceptive market size was valued at around $7 billion. The global condom market was valued at $6.76 billion in 2017. USA Today claimed in 2013 that 5.8 million American women have used emergency contraception at least once. Many people use contraceptives for a multitude of reasons that have nothing to do with avoiding pregnancy but it is obviously a major reason why they are purchased.

Yet despite these efforts to avoid pregnancy, accidental conception is not uncommon. The Washington Post reported in 2018 that forty five percent of America's six million yearly pregnancies were unintended. The Center for Disease Control claimed in 2018 that 619,591 abortions were reported from forty nine reporting areas. Many areas and states do not report on abortion statistics, so the number is much higher.

Clearly, despite a concerted effort to avoid unwanted conceptions, they happen frequently. Any one instance of unprotected sex resulting in pregnancy is unlikely but obviously unprotected sex happens frequently enough. As much as we want to separate sex from pregnancy, it can never fully happen. Sure, women everywhere could unaminously decide to only get fucked in the ass every time they had sex if they didn't want to get pregnant but I really doubt that billions of women would go for that.

There is no avoiding it: the vagina is part of the reproductive system. A man can fuck a woman for any reason but as far as biology is concerned, you gave her body an opportunity to get her pregnant. As much as we don't want it to be true, sex is meant for procreation. (I'm sorry if I sound like a preacher, I don't mean to.) Deep down, our bodies want it to happen.

Women dress sexier when they're in the mood. Their reproductive system makes getting pregnant easier. She may not be the raging ball of lust that a man is 24/7, but an ovulating woman does indeed want to fuck. A woman can be using an IUD, a diaphragm, and making sure her man is wearing a condom but her body will still want the chance to fertilize the egg.

When we find someone that we want to fuck, they are attractive in some way. No one want to fuck someone ugly and stupid. The more attractive they are, the more we want to fuck them. Let's be honest, if we are going to get pregnant by someone (or get someone pregnant) don't we want them to be good looking?

It's flattering when someone wants to fuck us. Both people know the frustration and desperation that they are feeling when they're horny. One of them has been thinking about the other and it is such a driving, motivating desire. They need that feeling to be fulfilled and they want that person to do the fulfilling. It really is an amazing feeling when we finally see the object of our desire nude, isn't it? Finally, the frustrating lack of knowledge can't vex us anymore. Finally, we can touch her skin, gently explore her waist, her full heavy breasts and caress her curvy ass. Ultimately, its her open pussy that we need to see. It is the last obstacle, the ultimate goal. Seeing her lay on the bed with her legs wide open is the last act of acceptance on her part. She chose you, selected you from the other men she has met. Other men have wanted her, looked at her body. She didn't lay still and open her legs for them but she's doing it for you.

You want her pussy and she wants you to have it. You love it when a woman is moaning and gasping as you pound your dick into her. She likes it too and is actively encouraging you to keep it up, keep fucking her. Imagine if you stopped suddenly, before you finish. You'd hate it but so would she. When you fuck, you need to finish. Let's face it, for better or worse, sex is done when the man finishes.

You both want to see the look of loss of control on the other's face. She's closed her eyes, her neck is arched, her tits are bouncing with every pump you give her. She's grabbed your waist and has her legs wrapped tightly around you. She doesn't want you going anywhere. Finally, it's about to happen. Wrapping your arms around her body and pressing yourself on top of her tits, you thrust one last time as deep as possible and deposit as many million sperm as deep inside her as you can.

Cumming deep inside is such a powerful, masculine feeling. It is a feeling of triumph. You've succeeded, you've cum inside of a sexy, curvy woman, who is now panting for breath. She knows that you've left your DNA inside her, how couldn't she know? Other men have wanted to fill her but she chose you. Your sperm are what she wanted, consciously or not.

Things are out of your control now. Your sperm are trying to fertilize her egg as quickly as possible. Even as she gets up to shower, you have still left a part of yourself inside her and it will stay inside her as long as it can. Under her still calming belly, her body is trying to get her pregnant as well. It doesn't matter if she wants the baby or not, her body is working just as hard as yours to fertilize her egg. Her body wanted her to get fucked and to collect potent, fertile sperm to make a baby. Thats why she wanted you and not the other men. Soon her healthy, sexy body will be nurturing a new life inside her, one that you put there. Other men will still turn their heads as she walks by, but her uterus will already be growing with a baby. Your baby.

I admit, the impregnation fantasy is very narcissistic. "The gorgeous woman wants your baby." Still, the woman doesn't have to be a model for the fantasy to work. Few of us will marry a "perfect" woman or man but that doesn't make the reality of creating life with your loved one any less of a turn on. You've chosen each other, and that is fucking hot.

It is also hot to remember that this is a fantasy that has serious real life consequences. Having an unplanned pregnancy can ruin lives, for the parent, their families and the child. Please, always use protection unless you are looking to become a parent. Make sure both partners respect each other and have discussed their consent to take part in this fantasy.

DMSi
DMSi
12 Followers