All Comments on 'Impregnation Fetish: Let Me Explain'

by DMSi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where Fantasy Ends

You can fantasize about having sex with a woman as it is composed of thoughts that bring pleasure. The idea of sex is in the mind at this point, not something tangible. It's when the physical sex act begins that fantasy ends, if not before when it should have gone by the wayside. There are no real-world consequences to a healthy fantasy world and you should enjoy it. If you're still engaged in some fantasy while having intercourse you have a real problem, and so does she.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 3 years ago

Wow. Very well put, DMSi. Couldn't agree more. "The impregnation fantasy is very narcissistic" - certainly, and beyond "the gorgeous woman wants your baby" is the acceptance. Women spend massive effort from a young age avoiding pregnancy... either by force (a constant threat to all women) or getting lost in the moment with a lover. For a women to surrender and allow you to impregnate her knowing everything that follows is such a loving act of trust and acceptance.

DMSiDMSiabout 3 years agoAuthor

Unprotected sex does indeed carry serious consequences. That’s why I made it clear that safety must be used in this fantasy, as well as clear communication between the partners.

HyenaJ0eHyenaJ0eabout 3 years ago

If sex ends when the man cums then for her sake give her an orgasm in advance...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a woman with an impreg fetish, I agree. The feeling of having a man shove himself so deep inside and claim you with his cum is hot and, I get off so often to the idea of my husband saying he's going to force me to bear his children...too bad he won't help me with that :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have wanted this forever. I want to feel it so badly. I’m waiting for the day my boyfriend is ready to because I’m so ready and I do want a baby but I also relish the idea of pregnancy sex. And if I had had my way, I’d probably have six kids now with a man if he wanted the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been striking me lately that we view pregnancy as a "fetish" and as a serious, very serious decision. When in reality it's the main reason any of us feel sexual feelings at all. Even accounting for gay sex, the underlying evolutionary mechanisms are pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous