Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexually arousing her about his candid conversation about him having sex with their mother, another flash of sexual arousal took control of her face. In view of the sexual excitement that suddenly flashed across her face, perhaps, she was imagining having sex with her brother in the way that their mother had sex with her son. Perhaps, she was sexually tempted to give him what he so wanted.

"Before we even got to the bedroom, making out with her on the couch, I was surprised when she allowed me to make out with her," said Anthony. "I was surprised when she allowed me to feel her through her clothes. I was surprised when she allowed me unbutton her blouse and lift her bra over her naked breasts. I was surprised when she allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked tits by fondling her naked breasts, fingering her nipples, and even sucking her nipples."

With her trying not to catch her looking, she looked down at his erection that tented his pajama bottoms. This time, he caught her looking. He caught her staring at his pajama clad cock in the way that he continually stared at her towel clad breasts.

# # #

"To be honest, I figured you'd be grateful enough for me saving you from jail to allow me to at least see your huge, naked breasts," said Anthony with a dirty laugh. "Giving me something to masturbate over while in prison, I'd love to see you naked, Sophia. I'd love to see your naked pussy and your shapely, naked ass."

He continued undressing his sister with his eyes while staring at all that he imagined that he could see of Sophia's naked body through her towel. He laughed.

"I've always been sexually attracted to you. Besides, what's wrong with paying me from saving you from jail with sex," he asked with another laugh? "A grateful mother and an appreciative sister sexually showing their gratitude is a good way to pay their debt for me taking your place in prison, don't you think? Just as there's no harm in me having sex with my mother, there's no harm in me having sex with my sister, either," his said with another shrug. "After seeing mom naked, indeed, seeing you naked would give me something more to masturbate when in jail."

Daring himself to do so, expecting her to admonish him, slap his horny hands away, and push him back, he took another step closer to his sexy sister. Again, daring himself to do so, he undid her towel. With her not resisting him, not reprimanding him, and not stopping him, he watched her towel slowly slide down her naked body to collect around her feet. His sister was naked. Sophia was naked and standing with her arms by her sides. Showing him all that he wanted to see, she deliberately showed him her naked body.

Not cowering nor covering her nakedness, she didn't maintain her modesty with her hands and/or with her forearms. Seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed, perhaps as her payment for him saving her from going to prison, she allowed her brother to ogle her naked body. With another flash of sexual arousal brightening her pretty face, she seemed to enjoy showing her naked body to her brother. In the way that their mother was horny and sexually unsatisfied, Sophia seemed just as horny and just as sexually frustrated as Anthony.

Not stopping with just removing her towel and stripping her naked, Anthony reached out his horny hands to touch, feel, and fondle his sister's huge, double D cup breasts. With her not stopping him, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while having his wicked, sexual way with her gigantic tits. Then, he leaned forward and took his sister's nipples in his mouth.

In the way that he had sucked his mother's nipples, he sucked his sister's nipples. In the way that his mother had put a gentle hand to the back of his head, his sister put a gentle hand to the back of his head. Hard for him to believe, after wrapping his head around having sex with his mother, he was seeing his sister naked. She allowed him to not only fondle her huge, naked breasts but also, she allowed him to suck her big, erect nipples.

# # #

"Let me get this straight," she said. "For you to incriminate yourself and tell the police that our handguns were your handguns, as our payment for saving us from going to prison," she said pausing to stare up at her brother. "You not only wanted to have sex with mom but now you want to have sex with me, too? Is that it? Is that what you expect me to do, too? It's not enough that you're seeing me naked, and it's not enough that you had your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts, but now you expect me to give you incestuous sex, too?"

Tony gave his sister a sexy smile.

"After giving mom multiple, sexual orgasms, five orgasms to be precise, I'd love to have sex with your naked body, Sophia," he said cupping his sister's huge, naked breasts in the palms of his hands while sliding slow fingers across her erect nipples.

Sophia laughed.

"Will you give me five orgasms, too?"

# # #

Anthony took a step closer to his sister. He put his arm around her slim waist and pulled her to him. Then, he kissed her. The first time romantically kissing his sister, he kissed Sophia's red, full lips. The first time romantically kissing her brother, she allowed him to stick his tongue in her mouth.

Again, the first time French kissing his sister, he parted her lips with his tongue while reaching around her to feel her shapely naked ass. Instead of stopping him from sexually abusing her naked body, she closed her eyes and returned his French kiss with her long, wet kiss. In the way that he had made out with his mother, he made out with his sister. After seeing her naked, fondling her naked breasts, and sucking her big nipples, he couldn't believe that he was making out with his sexy sister.

"I supposed in exchange for you giving me five orgasms, that not only would you want to make love to me but also, you'd want to fuck me, too," she said pausing while staring up at him. Then, as if thinking what she was about to say, she blurted out what was on her mind. "I'll fuck you but you must wear a condom. I have no desire to be your baby's mama," she said with a laugh.

She returned her brother's sexy smile with her sexy smile.

"Of course, I'll wear a condom. That's not a problem," he said.

She looked at her brother sideways.

"Yet, not quite done there, no doubt, you'd want me to stroke your cock while sucking your cock. You'd want me to blow you and allow you to cum in my mouth, too. Am I right?" She stared down at her brother's huge, throbbing and pulsating erection that threatened to burst through his pajama bottoms. "Then, in the way that I heard you giving mom a cum bath, you'd want to give me a cum bath, too," she said with a dirty laugh and a sexy smile.

He laughed, too.

"Yes, of course, I'd love to give you a cum bath, Sophia, but there's one more thing that I'd want to sexually do with you," he said.

She made a face while looking at him with curiosity.

"One more thing? Seeing me naked, fucking me, having me blow you, allowing you to cum in my mouth, and giving me a cum bath, isn't enough for you, she asked while laughing? "What then? What's the one more thing," she asked while making a face? "What one more thing can that possibly be?"

Then, she looked at him as if she knew what the one more thing was.

"Sorry, but, if that's what you're thinking and what you sexually want me to do, I don't do anal," she said with a dirty laugh. "No man is going to stick his erect prick up my ass. That ain't happening," she said making a face while shaking her head side to side.

Again, he returned her dirty laugh with his dirty laugh.

"Don't worry, I don't do anal either," he said.

Sophia looked at her brother with confused curiosity.

"What is it then? What's the one more thing that you'd want me to sexually do?"

# # #

"I want to have a threesome," he said.

Sophia gave her brother a curious, sexually aroused look.

"You want me to have a threesome with one of you friends," she asked with a laugh? "That depends. Which friend do you have in mind? Ritchie, Johnny, Joey, or Frankie? Or do you want me to agree to be gangbanged by all four of them?"

He laughed.

"No, I don't want to have a threesome with one of my friends. I want to have threesome sex with you and mom at the same time," he said.

Sophia shrugged and gave him a dirty laugh.

"I can do that. If it's okay with mom, it's okay with me," she said with another shrug while not even having to think about it.

Then, he smiled at his sister as if he was the Cheshire cat.

"After I have sex with the both of you, mom first, and then you, I want to have sex with the both of you together. Finally, I'd want to watch you having sex with mom and I'd want to watch her having sex with you," he said.

Sophia made a face.

"We're not lesbians, Anthony," said his sister with an icy stare. "I don't know about that and I don't know how mom will feel about allowing her to have sex with me and allowing me to have sex with her. I mean, I'm okay with that but, with her from a different generation, she may not be."

He laughed.

"I know neither of you are lesbians but sex between two women is much different than sex between two men," he said. "I'd love to watch you making out with her. Then, I'd love to watch you eat mom's pussy after she ate your pussy. I'd love to watch you both give each other sexual orgasms with your fingers and your mouths."

# # #

Anthony pressed his t-shirt and pajama clad body against his sister's naked body. Moving his arm around her slim waist, he pulled her to him and kissed her again. Once again, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her. Once again, she returned his French kisses with her long, wet kisses.

Then, he took her hand and pulled her to her bed. He stripped off his t-shirt and his pajama bottoms. She stared at his big, erect, naked cock in the way that he stared at her huge, naked breasts and big, erect nipples. In the way that his sister was naked, he was naked, too. Then, in the way that his mother mounted him, he mounted his sister.

"Wait," she said. "Stop. Hold on before we go too far," said Sophia.

She sat up in bed and opened her night table drawer. She pulled out a condom and, as if she had done this many times before, she opened it with her teeth. She took her brother's erect prick in her hand and rolled the condom down the length of his cock. Never believing that his sister would ever see his naked prick never mind hold his naked prick in her soft, warm hand while adorning it with a condom, her fingers felt so good on his naked cock.

"Okay, now you're ready to stick your dick in my pussy," she said with a dirty laugh while cupping his testicles in her soft, warm hand. "With you having incestuous sex with your big breasted, sexy sister, I am ready to give you a sexual memory to masturbate over while you're in jail. Make love to me, Anthony," she said lying back on her bed and spreading her legs. "Make love to your sister. Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck your sister."

# # #

They slowly and lovingly humped one another until Anthony was seated deep inside of his sister's warm and wet pussy. She returned his slow and loving hump with her slow and loving humps. As if she was his girlfriend or his wife instead of his sister, they made love.

"I love you, Sophia," said Anthony unable to stop himself from saying those words.

She cooed at her brother's love for her.

"I love you, too, Anthony. Now, shut up and fuck me. Fuck your sister," she said with a dirty laugh. "Give me a sexual orgasm in the way that you gave our mother a sexual orgasm."

Anthony humped his sister faster. He humped her harder. She returned his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Instead of making love, they were fucking. In the way that he had fucked his mother hard and fast, he fucked his sister hard and fast.

He was determined to give his sister a sexual orgasm with his cock in the way that he gave his mother a sexual orgasm with his cock. Humping her faster and humping her harder, he didn't stop humping her until she was on the verge of having her first orgasm. He continued humping his sister harder and faster. He continued fucking Sophia.

"Anthony. Anthony. Oh, my fucking God, Anthony. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop humping. Don't stop fucking me. I need to cum. I need to cum. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," said his sister.

In the way that his mother did, she stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes. Then, she fell quiet in the soft comfort of her pillow while enjoying her afterglow of sex. Anthony removed his condom and waited a few minutes for Sophia to come down from having her first orgasm.

Then, he moved half-way down the bed and made himself comfortable between his sister's shapely thighs. Surprising her, seemingly, she couldn't believe that her brother was about to eat her pussy. Never believing that he'd ever be giving his sister oral sex, he fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Continuing to masturbate her while eating her, Anthony didn't stop giving his sister oral sex until she had her second orgasm.

"Anthony. Fucking Christ, Anthony. Oh, my God. I don't believe you. Your tongue is making me crazy," she said pushing her hair back and lifting her head from her pillow to stare down at her brother. "Eat me, Anthony. Eat your sister. Eat my pussy," she said reaching her hands down to spread her pussy lips for her brother. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering my pussy," she said. "Eat me, Anthony. Eat me."

Anthony laughed.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Sophia. I love masturbating you while eating. I love licking you. I won't stop giving you oral sex until I give you another orgasm," he said.

His sister grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled his face closer to her soaking wet cunt. Then, with a hand on each side of his head, as if his face was a sponge, she rubbed her vaginal secretions all over his face. He had his sister's wet pussy secretions in his mouth, up his nose, and all over his face.

"I want you to give me another orgasm. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming. I'm nearly there," she said. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Eat me, Anthony. Eat me. Eat your sister's cunt."

Again, in the way that his mother did, she did, too. She stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes again. She remained sexually satisfied while having her second, sexual orgasm.

Then, after enjoying the afterglow of sex for a few minutes, in the way that he moved halfway down her bed, she moved halfway down her bed. While staring up at him, she took his naked, erect prick in her hand to stroke him. Then, she took his big cock in her mouth to suck him. Sophia was blowing her brother. She was sucking his prick.

Nearly gagging her, it didn't take Anthony long to explode a massive load of cum in his sister's mouth. Then, when she released the pressure of her lips from his stiff dick, as he did with his mother, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over his sister's pretty face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. He gave his sexy sister a cum bath.

To be continued...

12