Impromptu Party, Pt. 01

Story Info
I invited a few people back for a drink after work.
9k words
4.75
5.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

After our disastrous tribunal hearing, I'd tried to cheer up Jay with a little fun in the car down at the prom. It was only a temporary fix and back to reality and the mundanity of life the next day. Until I decided to invite a few friends back after work. That "few friends" turn into an incredibly eventful party.

***

"How about this one?" Said jay.

Saturday morning we'd decided to trawl the shops in the area, armed with a notepad and pen. We were searching through the advert board in the local Post Office.

We hadn't spoken about our evening in the car park down at the prom. After arriving home, we'd just fallen into bed. Jay had been so engrossed in me, that he was clueless as to my casual exhibitionism. I'd ran the scene over and over in my head. By the time we'd fallen into bed, I was well and truly ready to be fucked again. Jay wasn't as into it; well men aren't, are they, so soon after? He'd given up on trying to come inside me and sucked the life out of my clit instead. I didn't raise any objection.

"It's a lot more than we're paying right now," I observed.

"I know, but we've only got three weeks and six days."

"Well, write it down and we can give them a ring."

Jay jotted the number down, then put his arm around me. My love for him flooded my chest as he spoke. "We're going to be okay, aren't we?"

I looked up at him; he looked down at me; we looked into each other's souls as a comforting warmth crept through my skin. "So long as we don't panic, yes."

We stocked up on a phone box full of two-pence coins at the Post Office counter and walked out. As we walked down the street, the familiar sight of a bright red, glass-panelled box came into view. "Let's make some of those calls now." I agreed; after all, we wanted as little eavesdropping on our conversations as possible.

Being less than three-feet square on the inside, with much of the horizontal space displaced by the telephone and coin box enclosure, and the handy but annoying shelf, it was a cosy fit for two of us. It was impossible to avoid a little frottage. People walked past in either direction, unable to help peering in at these two hippy-looking 'kids' in a glass box. I could feel Jay's manhood swelling against my belly. Well, I imagined it as my mind hurtled back twelve hours to the car park. Images of us naked in this red framed, glass box, flashed through my mind; me sat on the shelf while Jay shagged my brains out as an audience gathered around, gawping in at us. My focus now solely centred on my lips swelling inside my knickers.

Jay pushed two-pence into the phone slot as the first dialled number from our list answered, and my Freudian imagination took me in a different direction. It had been a bit of a struggle to dial as we were facing each other in a box that was decidedly smaller on the inside than the outside. And in 1978, we dialled by using, well, a dial, of course. No push buttons or touch-screens in those days.

"Hello. I'm ringing about the bedsit you have advertised."

I couldn't help myself. My hand slid between us and found its way to the low relief shape in Jay's jeans.

"Yes! That's the one," he squeaked into the phone. He pushed my hand away while the other person spoke. "Yes. Mine is twentieth of April nineteen-fifty-four, and my girlfriends is February..."

I couldn't understand the woman at the other end, but I heard her voice raising such that I knew it was a woman.

"What do you mean, unmarried couples? This is nineteen..." He didn't finish the sentence because the line had gone dead. He slammed the phone down. He spoke in a fake old woman's voice. "Sorry love. This is a respectable house. I don't accommodate unmarried couples."

"What a stuck-up bitch. At least Mallory is okay with tenants living over the brush."

"I suppose she's got to have some redeeming features."

"Shall I try the next one?"

"Aye. Go 'ead." He scratched off the number he'd just called. We shuffled around to swap places and I managed to give his cock a stroke again.

"Will you fucking stop it! We're in a glass box, for fuck's sake!" He sounded a bit angry, but he might have been faking it.

The next three numbers didn't answer. The fourth one answered. "Six-four-one-nine!"

I summoned my poshest doctor's receptionist voice, but with a smile. "Hello six four one nine. I'm calling about the flat you have."

"Warren Road?" the man asked.

"That's the one." He asked where I'd seen the advert. "In the post office."

"Smashing love. So, you know the rent is five-fifty a week and we can't accommodate pets."

"Yes, I do."

"Name?"

"It's for Sandra Terry and Jay Parkinson."

"Living in sin, eh?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Not for me, darling. Dates of birth?"

"Mine is twentieth of February, nineteen-fifty-eight and Jay's..."

"Sorry love. Got to stop you there. Over twenty-fives only." I heard the handset drop and the man curse. "Fucking time wasters!" The line went dead.

"What?" Asked Jay.

"Doesn't want vibrant young people in his flat."

"Stuck up twat!"

"Jay Parkinson!"

"What? I'm pissed off already."

"Your turn." Any excuse to repeat the shuffling, rubbing up, and unreciprocated groping. Jay scrabbled to turn away from me and write in the notebook. I slid my arm around him as he dialled the last number on the list and I slid my hand into his waistband and down to his reluctantly stiffening prick. He slapped my hand.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" he yelled and would have doubled over had his head not landed on the shelf. I pulled my hand out.

"What?"

"I just whacked myself in the balls, you bitch!" I really couldn't help the snigger. "Not funny!"

Valiantly, he composed himself and stood as upright as his vestigial discomfort would allow, as he picked up the handset to dial the last number. After thirty seconds, he slammed the handset back down.

"Oh, well. Let's continue the expedition." I said.

***

We experienced much the same reactions with the next few phone calls. We encountered either the old fogeys who believed everyone under the age of thirty to be a pot-smoking drunkard, or the self-appointed moral guardians of the universe. By about two in the afternoon, we'd just about had enough. I had to be at work by seven and needed a bit of a sleep after my keeping Jay awake.

"I need a bit of sleep before work after being awake much of the night," I said to Jay.

"Your own frigging fault."

"Doesn't matter whose fault it was."

"We should have slept in. This search was a waste of time."

"Never a waste of time. We could have caught the one who would offer us our dream home."

"Mm!" Jay didn't hide his cynicism.

We arrive back a little before three with a couple of bags full of shopping. No sooner were we in the door than I dropped the bed down, ready for a snooze.

"I'll go have a coffee with Ted, or Dennis if I must. Then I'll cook for us. Give you an hour or two."

"You're so sweet."

"Any sweeter, and I'd be a jar of honey."

"Well, you're my honey."

"You're so corny! You know that?"

"What? Horny?"

He walked out with the shopping we'd just bought, without responding.

I stripped to my underwear and climbed into bed. Before I realised, my hand was inside my knickers exploring my fanny. I was still fantasising about the night before.

***

Jay woke me up with a perfect cup of coffee.

"It's half-five," he said. "Here's some coffee to wake you up and I'll bring dinner up in a minute."

"God, you're gorgeous."

"I know." He walked back out.

I was bursting for the toilet, so I took a chance and ran out in my underwear. The bathroom was just at the top of a half flight of stairs, which were directly opposite our door. After all, it was just underwear; just like a bikini, only less revealing. Besides, I still felt a little naughty.

Relieved, I flushed and washed my hands; realising that I hadn't brought a towel up, I had to flap my hands to flick off the excess water. My grip on the round door knob was slippery, but it opened, just as the girl from the flat above us reached the top step. She was probably a little older than I was, blonde with sapphire eyes. While hers was slimmer that my fuller figure, she was not skinny. She wore a not-to-be-messed-with business suit.

"Hi, Sandra." She said, as if nothing was different about me. I'd no idea how she knew my name since we'd never had a conversation.

"Oh, hi, erm..."

"Suzie."

"Yes. Suzie. Hi."

She walked past and up the top flight to her own bedsit.

I reached the next-to-last step as Dennis pulled open his door. I hesitated in surprise, and he stared straight at my tits.

"Christ, San. You'll give us all palpitations running around that state."

"Keep dreaming!" I laughed as I walked through our door. Dennis was the last person I would wish to be ogled by while in my scanties. I turned back and called to him as he reached the top of the stairs. "Hey, pop in for a drink when I get back from work."

He half turned. "If you promise to dress like that."

"Fuck off, Dennis. You've seen enough of this body today. Offer's there. Going to make the most of this place while we still can."

"Was that you and Dennis I just heard?" I'd just finished my coffee when Jay walked back in with our dinners on a tray.

"Yeah. He caught me coming back from the toilet, like this." I swept my hands down in front of me.

"Risqué!"

"Well, I couldn't wait. Anyway, asked him in for a drink when I come home tonight. Don't mind, do you?"

"Nah. Not got to get up for anything tomorrow."

"Enjoy your chat with Ted?" I asked.

"Yeah. Interesting. We were talking about hypnosis and what you can do with it."

"Tell me about it," I muttered.

"What?"

"Erm. Yes. Tell me about it."

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Let's eat. You've got to go soon, and you've got to get dressed as well."

"Might just go to work like this."

"Some of those old gits would have a stroke."

"They could try." We both laughed at that. "Imagine the tips I'd get, though."

"Tips of what?" We giggled again.

I didn't go to work in my undies. I wore a pale blue, lightweight dress that buttoned up the front with a blue cardie over the top. That way, I could persuade Jay to drop me off because it was so cold "I'd freeze my tits off." I dumped the insurance knickers and armoured bra in favour of a pretty but respectable purple lacy ensemble.

***

The evening was slow to start, but the pub filled up about nine o'clock with all the usuals and some less familiar. One young lad seemed to be celebrating his birthday. By the time Jay called in for a drink, after a couple of hours of cabbing, I had learned the names of most newbies drinking with the regulars.

"Have you met Bennie?" Jay stood at the bar with the drink he'd just bought.

"I think I might have seen you once or twice. I'm Jay, her better half." Jay held out his hand. Bennie's reticent hand finally met Jay's, and they shook.

"Bennie's celebrating his eighteenth. Thursday gone."

"Oh, happy birthday."

"Thanks, man."

"He's some relative of Storm's," I informed Jay.

"Second cousin, or first cousin once removed, or something like that." Bennie was a bit flummoxed.

"You don't seem to be that pissed for an eighteenth," Jay observed.

"No. Well, I don't like it much and I still live with my ma. She doesn't like me getting drunk, or alcohol at all. She's a Methodist."

"Didn't know they were teetotal."

"Ha. Supposed to be." Bennie held up his pint.

"Well, come to ours after closing time for an illicit drink," I butted in. Jay shot me a look.

"We getting served here or what, love?"

"Yes, you are. And it's Sandra too you, you cheeky sod." I left Jay talking to Bennie. When I returned, they had gone to sit with the crowd.

By the time we had thrown everyone out, it was not just Bennie that was joining us at home. It felt like we'd invited half the pub. Well, an impromptu party wasn't going to turn Mallory against us any more, was it? The car was pretty packed on the way back. Someone had even volunteered to ride in the boot. Eight people, not counting Jay and me, got out of that car when we stopped outside Mallory's. I'd ended up on Storm's knee on the front seat, to Jay's displeasure. As we pulled up, I spotted a couple of motorbikes already parked up.

Everyone was on strict instructions to tip-toe past the Battle-axe's door; Little Dave and Steph volunteered to make sure the front door closed quietly when everyone was in.

It struck me that there was an awful lot of booze appearing. Did they all carry a spare bottle or two with them just in case someone invited them to a party? Or was there an all-night off-licence down the road that I didn't know about? I certainly didn't remember any of them buying up our stock at the pub; and at bar prices, I was not surprised. I didn't ask anyone.

Everyone settled with a drink, even young Bennie. Good music played and everyone chatted. Until, Bang! Bang! Bang! On the door. I knew who it was.

"Turn that damn music off and get this riff-raff out," she shouted, as I opened the door. Standing on the landing in a dressing gown and pink fluffy slippers was Mrs Malory, the landlady. I barely held in the laugh when I noticed the hairnet that was holding in her rollers.

Big Dave eased me aside. "What are you going to do, bitch? Evict them? Fuck off back to your lair."

"Wait and see what I'm going to do!" She flounced away and almost knocked Suzie down the stairs as they passed each other.

"Hey, Suzie!" I called loud enough for Mallory to hear. "Come in for a drink." Suzie looked very different from earlier. Clothed in a royal blue cocktail dress that hugged her curves, she had transformed from an estate agent to a vamp.

"Yes. Do come in." Big Dave's voice was seductive. Suzie accepted the invitation as Dennis poked his head out of his room. "I'm Dave. They call me Big Dave because this here," he put his arm around Little Dave's shoulders and pulled him in close, "is Little Dave." Little Dave cringed at the epithet. Dennis locked up and joined the party.

"Nice to meet you both."

"And I'm Steph. His girlfriend." Steph appeared to have felt a little threatened by the attractive woman's presence, though why I didn't know. Steph was a stunning beauty, but would never accept it. She wore a figure-hugging, maxi-length, jersey dress that emphasised her slender figure, shapely arse and breasts that many women, including me, would give both arms to possess. It was the sort of dress designed to look fabulous over a body devoid of underwear. However, Steph never left the house without her heavily engineered bra and nana-knickers, that were so obvious under the material.

I introduced everyone apart from the girl in the corner, whose name I hadn't discovered. I had only met her once, and that was tonight. "Lisa." The young girl said.

"You were on the floor in the back of the car."

"Yeah."

"Are you even old enough to be drinking that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well-old enough, cheeky cow."

"This cheeky cow lives here. So careful with the attitude! And who are you, anyway?"

"I'm her sister's mate." She pointed at Julie, my fellow barmaid.

"You know this one, Jules?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry. That's Lisa. I should have told you."

I sidled up to Julie and lowered my voice. "I'll forgive you. But she's got a bit of an attitude."

"Yes, sorry. Rough family life. Our Deb's mate from school."

"Will you keep an eye on her?" She agreed, and she did keep an eye on Lisa. Julie watched Lisa get steadily drunk; she watched her flirt with everything she imagined had a dick. Well, I only asked her to keep an eye on her.

As I left Julie, a familiar aroma drifted around the room. Big Dave came up behind me and passed a joint round my head to hover in front of my face. I turned around. "Not a good idea for me, thanks."

"Oh, go on. Just a little toke."

"No! Really." I had begun to realise recently that cannabis made me flirty and often rather horny. So, I was reluctant when in company such as those that had accepted our hospitality.

He took a massive draw and exhaled as he spoke. "Go on. A bit won't harm you."

With little option but to breathe, the second-hand smoke drew me in. I took the spliff and pulled on it, holding in the intoxicating fumes. My brain floated on a calm sea of euphoria - the way I always imagined an out-of-body experience felt like. The stress of being almost homeless drifted from me and dissipated into the room. As the joint filled my lungs with smoke, my heart filled with love for everyone around me. A warm glow grew deep inside, below my belly button, the warmth spread to fill my whole pelvic basin. It was such a bad idea in this sexually-charged atmosphere with flirty women I didn't know, and some I did, to compete with. As I bellowed the smoke from my lungs, Lisa had approached. She stopped, took the joint from my hand and sucked in her own smoke.

"Fuck! That's good." She said, passing it back to me. "Where's the bog?"

"One facing you at the bottom of the stairs down, and one at the top of the up ones," I offered. She walked away without a thank-you. I got a good look at her for the first time; She was petite, being a few inches shorter than me, and I was no giant. Her loose-fitting Fleetwood Mac t-shirt hid her upper curves, but the tight jeans displayed an arse to die for.

I looked at Big Dave, looked at the joint, looked at Big Dave. "Let me..." I said, turning the joint around and taking the burning end in my mouth. Dave welcomed the blow back. Jay glared from across the room. Why, I don't know, because he knew Big Dave was no threat; I never go back for seconds and he was ancient history. My ex took the joint back and returned the compliment. As the smoke forced into my lungs, the glowing made me feel like a bitch in heat.

I walked over to Jay and gave him a reassuring kiss. He, too, offered me a joint that someone had passed to him. I felt as if any more of that and I would have thrown him to the floor and fucked his brains out in front of everyone. I offered him a blow back instead. As I drew away, I spotted the birthday boy standing alone. As I approached, holding the joint towards him, he shook his head, recoiling like I'd offered him a viper. "You don't, eh?"

"No, I never have."

Looking at Bennie, I noted he was quite cute in a nervous virgin kind of way. I couldn't help myself and my free hand reached up to hold his face. I drew him in close, pulled his head down, and spoke into his ear. "You mean never smoked or never fucked?" Poor kid looked terrified as I placed a seductive kiss on his forehead.

I turned and spotted Jay. His cheeky grin warmed my heart, which missed a beat as he shook his head at me. Without words, he was calling me a teasing bitch. I so loved that man.

Lisa returned at that point and looked straight at Jay as she shut the door behind her. She could see who Jay had grinned at and stomped straight up to him. She said something that I couldn't hear, and I never learned the art of lip reading. I expect she was introducing herself to the most attractive man in the room, since Jay offered her his hand, which she took and held while she pointed towards Julie. She kept hold of it and placed it on her cheek for a moment, then let it go. The cheeky little minx then grabbed Jay's arse, running her hand up and down. She pulled his head down and whispered something before kissing him on the lips and walking away to chat up someone else. While it irritated the hell out of me, it was still hot to watch with that much dope in me. It's nice to know that your man is that attractive to other women.

"What was that about?" I asked as I reached Jay.

"Nothing, really. Just chancing her arm, or tits or whatever she offering."

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers