Impromptu Party, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What did she say?"

"First she said something like 'you're fucking handsome.' Well, actually, first she introduced herself, then she said that. Then she groped my arse."

"And the whisper?"

"She said, I'll shag you before the night's out. Honestly, she won't."

"Oh, I know she won't."

"She'd harmless. Just a kid."

I turned my head to find her and spotted her muscling in on a conversation Big Dave and Suzie were having. I pulled her aside.

"See him?" I pointed at Jay. "That's Jay."

"I know! We just introduced ourselves." The attitude was still there. Suzie sidled away.

"Well, that's my fiancé and we have an understanding, and that understanding doesn't involve him fucking little embryos like you. So, you are no threat to our relationship, but are far too childish to realise it. He wouldn't fuck you if you stripped naked right in front of him and spread your legs. But if you try anything on with him again, or my mate Little Dave," I pointed in his direction, "or any other attached man, that woman over there," I pointed at Steph, "and I will frog march you out there and throw you down those stairs, catch up with you on the middle landing and throw you down the rest. Get it?"

Lisa nodded and a flash of fear crossed her eyes. I stormed away. That blow made me aggressive as well, apparently. And aggression made me horny. So, by now, I was doubly horny. Just to mark my territory, I made a bee-line to Jay and snogged him. This was a surprise to us both, since most parties seemed to involve us flirting with other people and making each other hotter than rabbits in season. I turned and smirked at Lisa. She was no competition! Suzie however...

***

I snuck out to use the toilet, bumping into Larry on the landing. "I haven't said hello to you," I said. Raising up on to my toes, I gave him a kiss - it was just a friendly peck on the lips. I'd never fancied Larry that much, but I still felt a brief flutter below; damn those drugs!

"You said hello in the pub."

"That's different. You're a customer there. You're a mate here."

"Okay. Hello." He kissed my lips again. Not a sexy get-your-kit-off sort of kiss, but it was still welcome and added to the fanny-fluttering.

"Got to go. I'm bursting." I turned to go, but stopped. "And no pissing out of the window tonight."

"Spoil-sport."

I went upstairs to the top bathroom. With my dress bundled up around my waist, I emptied my bladder. I stared down at the knickers around my ankles, pondering what to do next, my brain confused because of the alcohol and Mary-Jane. I realised that I needed to do something with toilet paper, so I reached around and allowed the final drain of pee to leave me when...

"Fuck! Shit! I... I'm." I felt excitement ripple through me as I saw Bennie, not so much terror, but horror in his eyes, unable to move, looking straight at my dribbling undercarriage. "So ss-sorry." He turned to the door.

"It's okay. You're not the first and won't be the last." Maybe not even the last tonight, I thought. "Just wait there." He escaped through the door. "You don't have to leave." He pulled it closed behind him. "I'm finished now. Hang on." I dried, flushed, and made myself decent again. Catching my reflection in the mirror, and realised I was still wearing the cardigan. "Sandra Terry, you look like a fucking virgin," I muttered. I pulled off the cardigan, looked at my tits and thought I could lose the bra as well.

"You still waiting?" I called through the door as I pulled off my bra.

"Erm, yes. Don't rush I..."

"I'm almost finished. Come in. I'm decent now." I just fastened the top button as he stepped in, too scared to defy me, leaving the door a little ajar. "Grab these," I instructed, as I passed him the bra and the cardie. He stared at the bra as if he'd never seen one before. "I'm sure you've seen a bra before," I teased.

"Oh. Yes. Of course."

I washed my hands, then realised there was no towel. I looked around, found the only thing available, and dried them on my cardigan. "That the first fanny you've ever seen?"

"What? No! Really. I didn't..."

"Yes, you did. Well, is it?"

"No. I mean..."

The red rose from his neck. He tried to turn his face away, but there was nowhere to escape.

"I mean in the flesh. I don't mean in magazines."

"Yeah. No! Of course not." His face shone crimson. He must have felt the heat. Maybe not like the heat I felt.

"You're so sweet, you know." I caught my reflection in the mirror over the sink. "Jesus. I still look like a nun." The dress was ideal for work but not the sort I would wear to a party on most occasions; it was not about to turn any heads or stir any cocks. I released the top two buttons and opened up the neckline. "Is that better?" I turned to face him again.

"Oh, erm. Yes. Very nice."

"Nice? Is that all? Not enough is it." I turned to the mirror, let another button go, opening up the neck a bit more and stroked my nipples, giving them a gentle pinch to complete the effect. I turned to Bennie, whose eyes were now wide enough to shame an owl. "Better?"

"You look..." He couldn't finish, his eyes glued to my tits and prominent nipples.

"You can say I look gorgeous, you know."

His eyes flicked up to my face. "Ye... Ye... yes. You look," he hesitated. I cocked my head. "erm... gorgeous?"

"That was easy, wasn't it? Still not enough, though, is it?" I unfastened two more buttons. By that time, Bennie's eyes were each as wide as the Mersey Tunnel. As I pulled open the top of the dress, he stared at my chest, anticipating a glimpse of my exposed nipples. They remained covered, though.

I reached up and stroked his cheek. "You know, you're a handsome-looking boy. You'll be a stunning-looking man who will see lots of naked women. Soon, if you learn how to compliment a little more sincerely." I pulled him towards me and laid a gentle, caring kiss on his mouth. "Unfortunately for you, I won't be one of them." I took my clothes from him. "Now, go on. Go for a piss. If you can."

***

Fastening a couple of buttons on the way, I walked back down the stairs. As I entered the party, Jay and Suzie looked very cosy in an insular chat. I didn't interrupt, but wondered if I should feel threatened by her since she lives so close. Hell, I thought, we're only here for another month. I threw my jumper and bra in the wardrobe.

A few more draws on another joint, and I felt mischievous and horny. Not aggressive though. Jay was still in conflab with Suzie, who I spotted stroking his arm and playing with her hair; Little Dave and Steph had sat on the floor in a corner, drinking and talking, lost in their own world. I poured myself another, though I didn't need it, and spotted my new best mate, Lisa, chatting up Larry. She was so blatant about it but hadn't yet learned the arm-stroke/hair-play tricks yet. Though the fine figure, more evident in profile, and pretty face probably made up for that.

I sidled up to them and used my most seductive voice. At least I used what felt like a seductive voice to my stoned brain. "Hi Larry." I unfastened another button on my dress.

"Yes, you said hello out there."

"Yes, I did. Didn't I?" I coiled strands of my long hair around the fingers of my free hand. I giggled a little as well. Lisa shot me a dagger.

"Oh, you two know each other?" Lisa slurred.

"Oh, yes. Known each other for a while. Not a man in here that I don't know. And some I know rather intimately." I could hear my own smug voice slur. "Larry here is fond of pissing out of windows, aren't you?"

"Once! I did that once!"

"It's rather dangerous and quite disgusting." I leaned in conspiratorially, and released another button, which went unnoticed. "But it's so fucking sexy to watch. Turns me on like a tap."

"You're freaky," Lisa said.

"I am! Thanks for noticing." I grinned at her and looked at Larry, who was looking down at my now obvious cleavage. "Want me to watch you pissing again?"

He laughed; he knew I was kidding. "Oh, yes. I'd love that!" My vag clenched as the blood flowed to my vulva.

Lisa stared at me. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm talking to my mate here." As I said this, my hand slid down his biceps, then up to his neck. Pulling his head down towards us both, I leaned down further so both Larry and Lisa could look down my dress. "You know Larry?"

"What?"

"You're quite a sexy man." I pulled him closer as I lifted myself up and planted a more-than-friendly kiss on his mouth. My tongue involuntarily probed his lips. His tongue met mine and briefly played on the margins of our connection.

"You are a fucking hypocrite!" Lisa shouted, but the music was too loud for anyone else to have heard. "You lecture me and you act like a fucking whore while your boyfriend is just on the other side of the room."

"Little girl, I am no whore. And the love of my life over there and I have an understanding that allows me to do this." I kissed Larry again, but only for a couple of seconds this time. "And allows him to do that." I nodded to where Jay had his hand on Suzie's shoulder and she was caressing his arm, stopping their conversation only to take a drink.

"You two are weirdos."

"I like to think so," I said. She turned and left us - me wet between the thighs and Larry with an erection.

"You never saw me that night, did you?"

"Not exactly. I saw you climbing out and back in. I was too terrified of you falling to go look."

"You know I was well in there?" Larry stated the obvious. "That Lisa was right into me."

"Lisa's a kid, Larry."

"I'm about six months older than her."

"She'd be no better than a wank." Fuck, I even disgusted myself with that expression. "You need an experienced woman who can satisfy you."

"Like you, you mean?"

"Hell, no! That's my man over there." I nodded towards Jay and could have sworn he had just glanced across Suzie's nipple with the back of his hand - so fucking arousing. My fanny pulsed, though I'd have expected to feel jealous. Turning back to Larry, "I'd just be a distraction from who you really want." I glanced at my beautiful work-mate, Julie, but he didn't notice. "And you'd be a distraction from the best fuck I've ever had."

"Of course." He resigned himself to his frustration.

"Bet you'll not be pissing out of the window any time soon?" I gave his bulge a brief squeeze and walked away.

"You two are getting on well," I said, as I interrupted Jay and Suzie's deep conversation. The hand holding his drink was so close that his knuckles really were brushing her nipple. As he inclined towards me, he made sure that they moved across her aroused little bullet. No bra, I noticed.

I planted a kiss on Jay's cheek to mark my territory again. I left them and grabbed a joint from Big Dave's hand. Another couple of tokes, and I felt mischievous again.

When I spotted Bennie, he was chatting with Julie and had his back to me. I snuck up behind him and put my arms around him, stroking his abdomen and sliding my hands up to stroke his young man pecs. Julie grinned at me.

"Hello my new handsome young friend," I said. I moved around to see his terrified red face. "Don't be frightened. I don't eat virgins." Julie thought that was hilarious. "He just spied on me having a piss."

"I didn't! I..."

"You did!"

"It was a... a... an accident!"

"Sure it was." I grinned at Julie and winked at Bennie.

Having had my fun, I turned away and spied Jay, more blatantly stroking Suzie's breast. My loins were hotting up; and a lovely sensation it was. He was quite the gentleman and still used the back of the hand holding a joint to treat her nipples, which allowed them both to claim that it was accidental, if need arose. As he raised the joint to his mouth, his other glass-holding hand took over. Suzie displayed no disapproval; on the contrary, she appeared to derive a significant amount of pleasure from Jay's actions. Well, who wouldn't?

I sauntered over to them and took the joint from Jay as I spotted Larry walk out. Mischief again! I took a long, deep draw as I glared at Suzie's nipples. Her embarrassment drew her eyes away from me and down to the floor. I handed back the joint before walking to the door and opening it a crack. Exhaling the pot smoke, my tingling intensified at the knowledge that my beautiful lover was responsible for Suzie's arousal as I watched Larry walk up the stairs to the top bathroom. He smelled the smoke and turned. I smiled and gave a childlike wave. He smiled and waved back before entering the bathroom and closing the door. I didn't hear the lock turn. I thought, this could be fun, if only...

***

Closing the door behind me, I tiptoed up the stairs and stopped, emboldened by the inhalation of pot smoke. Listening at the bathroom door, I could hear the first trickles of a bloke pissing into the toilet. My sex twitched again. I tried the doorknob, turning it by degrees. To my great pleasure, it turned enough to unlatch without a sound. It swung with an almost supernatural silence, as if conspiring with me to conceal my approach. I stepped in, watching the pale straw stream pouring from a cock I was seeing for the first time. My heart missed a beat as I realised the Freudian fantasy behind my jest of my offer to watch him urinate. I took a chance and whispered. "There it is."

Larry turned his head, and the stream slowed to a trickle and stopped. "Hello, Sandra."

"Shh! Not so loud. Please don't stop on my account." I stepped in and closed the door, leaning against it, and stared at Larry's magnificent cock. Well, through the spectacles of alcohol and hashish, it was magnificent. He shuffled a few inches around to the right of the toilet, so he could speak to me, giving me an unhampered view of his magnificence.

"I didn't realise you were serious when you said you wanted to watch."

"Neither did I." I felt behind to find the key and locked the door. I don't think Larry noticed my legs shaking. "Jay can't do this, so I take the opportunity when I can. And what an opportunity." I gestured towards him. "Please." Larry looked back down at his penis and concentrated. I was warm, but I shivered like I was naked in a snowstorm. "Will it help if I run a tap?"

"Nah. I'm okay." And with that, a trickle started. The trickle turned into a stream as I slid my hand inside my dress to feel my crotch and knickers as wet as a window cleaner's chamois. My fingers moved with no guidance or instruction as I transfixed on Larry's hose.

"You know, Larry, you have a magnificent cock."

He looked up to see me staring at his streaming manhood. "You think so?" A visible twitch raised it a few degrees.

"I do. It's beautiful." By now, his stream was coming to a halt, like a performance ending too soon, leaving the audience wanting so much more. I realised I was still masturbating through my dress and blushed. He looked down to concentrate on his rising appendage. As he squeezed out a couple of final squirts and looked back at me as I unbuttoned the rest of my dress, still staring at this fresh new cock that became more magnificent as it stiffened. He shook it until no more drips dropped and flushed the toilet.

Surely my excited trembling must be visible, I thought as he stared at the tantalising gap in my dress, his cock still out. "You think this is magnificent?" Boy, did I!

"With the greatest respect to my fiancé in there, it is the most magnificent I have ever watched." His prick was horizontal now and my knickers no longer held the moisture, which seeped onto my thighs. Pulling open my dress, exposing my tits to his inquisitive eyes, I grabbed the waist of my sensible, lacy knickers and pushed them down to my knees, from where they slid all the way to my feet. I felt his eyes burn into my sex as I spread my feet to remove the underwear.

Larry measured the few paces towards me as I leaned against the hand-basin. He unbuckled his jeans and leaned into me, kissing me hard as his erection flattened against my stomach, my tits flattening against his torso. His arousal fired up my arousal. My hand shook as it passed between us, knuckles against his stomach, sliding down until I could press his rigidity harder against my belly. I didn't want what he wanted, but I was not about to stop just then. Larry was never on my fantasy radar until that moment, when I ached to have his unfamiliar cock inside me.

As Larry reached to the neckline of my open dress, I released my hand, allowing my arms to hang free at my side, facilitating its unhampered removal. The dress pooled inside the basin as Larry stepped back to gain access to my tits, his gentle hands exploring, massaging, caressing, bringing my nipples to life, ready for his mouth, which soon reached them.

His hands fumbled around my crotch. My sex was well stoked and was burning with desire for this man. But I knew that the marijuana was the mistress that wanted him inside me.

As Larry attempted to lift me onto the hand-basin, I eased him away. "As much as I would dearly love to, that's not what I want. I need to shag Jay's brains out after, and I'm not doing that with someone else's juices in me." He looked at me with bush-baby eyes. "Oh, don't be so sad. There's more to pleasure than shagging."

Feeling my hands on his chest, he took a step back, allowing me to kneel and peel down his jeans. He leapt out of them and I stared at his bareness.

"That's quite unhealthy, you know. You should always wear undies." I kissed the head of his cock and he drew in a hiss as I tasted the salty drips of urine that had remained. My thighs we so weak by now that I thought they wouldn't hold me, and I throbbed so much I thought I would die if I didn't come; but I resisted the temptation to help myself. Lifting his beautiful erection, I kissed the underside, where his foreskin held in place, his frenulum. He leaned back, enjoying the sensations that I was so practiced at eliciting.

Moving back to the top, I ran my tongue over the little slit, which was now moist with sweet pre-ejaculate. My tongue withdrew as my lips touched his throbbing glans. As I slid down, I kept my lips as clamped shut as possible while allowing a dick to force its way in. When I felt his glans against the roof of my mouth, I sucked and swallowed while Larry's mouth emitted the squealed 'wow,' only heard from men who have their cock in my mouth. I pulled back and looked up at Larry's disappointed eyes.

"First, my trembling thighs won't hold me anymore. Second, I find men enjoy that a lot more after they've satisfied me. And, third, men satisfy me much better when aroused as much as you are right now." I stood up, tossed my dress over to the bath and leaned against the sink again, both because I needed something to hold me up, and it was the best position for Larry to access my aching fanny. I beckoned him close to me. He took a step, and I pushed down on his shoulders. Taking the less than subtle hint, he kneeled, placing his hands on my hips. Larry fixed his gaze on the vista in front of him as I stepped to the side with my left foot, then the other side with my right, softening my stance so my knees moved further apart. My parted thighs allowed Larry the pleasure of inspecting my swollen labia and throbbing love bud. More juices oozed from my vulva as his gaze turned my arousal up to eleven. As exciting as this adoration of the Goddess was, my Yoni ached. After an equally tantalising and frustrating amount of time, his head crept forward, and I felt his breath on a clitoris that felt like the size of a lemon rather than a peanut. He kissed my glans as I had his. Fuck! The pleasure that shot through me was almost painful.

Leaning back so the basin supported most of my weight, I spread my thighs even further apart, granting Larry full access to those full and slippery lips, which he kissed with a passion, darting his tongue in and out. "You taste divine," he complimented. "You've no idea how long I have dreamed of doing this."