Impromptu Party, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sweet," I squeaked, "Thank you." I shivered throughout my body, as I filled up with arousal, pleasure, frustration that my climax was not arriving quick enough.

"You're going to make me wait for the rest of my dreams to come true, aren't you?" The new compliment raised a grin on my face.

"And you're going to make me wait to explode on your face, aren't you?" I pulled his head back in and Larry went back to work. My legs trembled. My glutes tightened. My thighs tensed. I had reached my peak, ready to fall into climax.

The door rattled; Larry stared at it in alarm. "Oh. Someone in there?" The voice filtered through the door.

My fists clenched and "Fuck," formed on my lips. My voice trembled as much as the rest of my body. "Yes. I'll be awhile."

"Okay. I'll go downstairs."

Within seconds, Larry's expertise brought me to the cliff edge again. As his tongue moved back and forth and over my clitoris, another sensation crept into my vulva. A finger separated my lips and probed inside me. Fucking hell! I was in heaven. A second finger entered as Larry's mouth sucked at my clit. The cliff crumbled, and I tumbled into my orgasm, realising in time where I was and ramming my still clenched fist into my mouth. My pelvis clamped Larry's fingers as the first wave drove through me. A second wave soon followed, and a third, fourth, fifth. Each one clenching my pelvic muscles and sending a drug like rush though my whole body.

"Are you alright in there?" Another voice through the door.

"Yes. Yes. I'm okay. I won't be long." Larry's eyebrows raised at this.

"Jesus!" My whisper formed a vibrato to accompany the rest of my body. "What the fuck was in that ganja?"

"Oh, go on. Give the credit to the drugs."

"No, really, it was all you. But fucking hell, it was powerful. Where did you learn to do that?" My legs quivered, aching with the strain.

"I've been practicing just for this moment since the moment I met you." It was bullshit, but so flattering. I felt my arousal rising again.

As Larry stood up on shaky legs, I reached for his softening penis. "No, no," he said. "I need another piss first."

"Goodie!" The words just fell out at the prospect without my brain's permission.

I leaned on the sink, and rubbed myself as he pointed his not quite placid Percy at the porcelain. The first trickle came, in moments; surprising for a man with an almost-erection. The trickle became a stream, almost a cascade. "You realise I'm watching you?" I couldn't help but draw attention to the fact as I stepped towards him. He turned, and I was not in the least troubled that he could see my fingers circle my clitoris.

"I know. And I like it."

"Good." A pissing man, the same pissing man, aroused me for the second time tonight. This time, I watched from up close as he developed another erection. Reaching down with my free hand, I encircled his prick to feel the power of piss through penis for only the second time in my life. I prayed that one day I could do this with Jay. The flow stopped, to my disappointment, and he shook out the drips. No final squirts this time.

I put the seat down and straddled the toilet. Larry was in perfect position as I sat down, knees spread, and I wrapped my mouth around his erection again. He twitched as my tongue slid along the underside and back. Oh, I thought, that's what happened to his last squirts. The liquid hit my soft palate and trickled down my throat, which to my surprise was not as unpleasant as I may have thought. A second squirt came as I sucked. I pulled his dick from my mouth as I swallowed and held it in my hand. "You know you just pissed in my mouth?" I stroked with my thumb, my other hand still on my own swollen glans. "That's the first time that's ever happened to me."

His face betrayed a certain embarrassment. "I am so sorry. I didn't..."

"Don't be. Not that nasty, surprisingly. Quite pleasant, really."

"Yes. Plenty of lager, no spirits." He brazened it out.

"Is that how it works?"

Holding my chin in one hand, he leaned over to kiss me. With the other hand, he played with one of my nipples. I soon felt that clenching in my nethers while our tongues danced a rumba from his mouth to mine and back.

We were still kissing, and I was still stroking Larry's glans when I abandoned my own pleasure and allowed my bladder to release. I promised myself I'd remember this as something new to do with Jay. "Oh!" Larry started, and took a step back, to stare down at me.

"Yes, I like it, too. Being watch while I piss is as much of a turn on as having my fanny stared at while it swells." I leaned back a little; Larry's eyes widened, and his cock stood up like a flagpole. "Nice view?" I asked him and leaned as far back as possible, spreading my knees wider.

"Not half."

Aware that the overhead lamp had illuminated my pudenda like a spotlight, I almost came just from the rush of piss through me. All too soon, the flow stopped and Larry stepped forward, allowing me to suck on my personal lollipop again. A little more urine escaped from me as I leaned in. I perceived his knees trembling as I tasted another issue of lubrication from him and could feel him getting close to his inevitable explosion.

"Sorry. You will not be disappointed," I promised as I took his tool out of my warm, wet mouth and grabbed his hand to guide down to my crotch. "Just before I carry on. It will be worth the wait. I promise." He knew what I wanted, and he trusted I would reward him well. I twitched as he touched me and sent another teaspoon of pee squirting into the bowl. Within five seconds, I had orgasmed again. Good old Larry.

Without a further moment of hesitation, I wrapped my lips around his corona again, and sucked on his bulb. His thighs tensed. I opened my mouth so wide I no longer touched him. I could feel his frustration as I touched his underside with my tongue tip. Taking his penis deep into my mouth, my tongue caressed his length. When I felt it getting too close to my tonsils, I pulled back and pressed him against my palate. He shuddered with the pleasure.

Closing my mouth, I swallowed. That noise came out again. His glans plopped from my closed lips as I pulled back. My lips returned to his oozing tip and I repeated the frustrating process. Ramping up the technique, I drew him in again and held his glans against the roof of my mouth, passing my tongue back and forth along as much of his length as I held. Feeling him getting closer, I thought it was time to put him out of his misery. I sucked as I slid my tongue along his shaft. Then I swallowed as hard and as tight as I could. He trembled as much as I had. Holding his glans between the roof of my mouth and my tongue, I applied gentle suction as I moved my tongue forward and backward. His groans grew louder; dangerously so.

Larry's hands rested on my shoulders for stability as his knees jerked a rapid, erotic allegro rhythm towards each other and apart. I knew how close he was and sped up the tongue movement and the frequency of sucking. The first sweet spurt hit the back of my throat with a powerful pressure and volume as Larry did his best to stifle his vocalisation. That first issue closed my throat in reflex and filled up my mouth with a load that I didn't have time to swallow before the second, just-as-powerful spurt. My mouth was so full, I had to release the pressure of my tongue and felt some of Larry's sticky mess dribble down my chin. I was barely touching his rod when it twitched again and shot the back of my throat, to my relief, making me swallow. Another swallow soon followed, clearing most of the semen from my mouth, but bringing another squirt and another. Larry's knees buckled and fell onto the seat between my thighs.

"Fuck me! You are good at that!"

"Plenty of practice. Told you it would be worth the wait." I felt more of his semen escaping my mouth as I spoke.

"Fucking right it was."

"Nice plentiful deposits, though. A right spunk machine. Should be proud of yourself." I was still trying to find the last traces of him to get rid of.

"That was all your fault, girl. You teased me for so long."

"I can go longer." Larry's stickiness still adhered to my chin. I reached for some toilet paper.

"I mean, from the kiss at the top of those stairs."

Wiping my face with the tissue, I said, "Downside is, though, I've spoilt you for every other woman."

"I'll just have to remember this when I'm with other women." Again, flattering and bringing with it a flutter of arousal.

I let go another stream. Larry stared at my plumbing while he pulled on his jeans.

"Saving up the fantasy for bedtime, are you?"

"Fucking right I am. I'll wank over this half hour for months."

"Shit! Have we been that long?" I bundled up more tissue and dried myself.

"No Idea, but I'd better go."

Larry opened the door with the mastery of a spy while I pulled on my dress. "Lock it after me," he instructed. I did. A second later, there was another knock on the door.

"Have you seen San?" It was Steph's voice from a distance away. I giggled.

"I think she might still be in here." Larry's voice was right outside the door. Good thinking, stud. "San, are you okay?"

I stepped back towards the toilet. "Oh. Fuck, yes. Must have fallen asleep. I'm coming." I thought I might just, again.

"It's okay. I'll use downstairs."

"Where have you been, anyway?" Steph's voice again.

Larry answered her. "Oh, I, erm, went to try and sober up a bit. It worked; it's freezing out there."

The voices disappeared.