Improving Work Performance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, still sightly whimpering in pain.

"That won't do. Amy," I said to my secretary who startled at being addressed. "Please take off your underwear."

Looking guilty for dinner reason, she complied. The panties there she handed me were black lace, would probably cover less than they showed, and were soaked. Grabbing Tracy's hair, I told her to open up. I shoved the dirty panties into her mouth, making sure that the wet crotch was facing her tongue. After that, I settled back in my seat and turned back to Amy.

"Let's start going through today's schedule," I told her, ignoring the naked woman beneath my desk.

Steve knocked a few minutes later, and the meeting went as well as I could have hoped. He hated the fact that I was putting Tracy on his project, and was even more vehement about how disruptive she was. During his tirade, I could feel her shaking under my desk. I did my best to convince him that she was trying to improve, which made her cuddle against my leg. When he finally left, I unclipped her and pulled her out, still holding the other end of her leash. There was something increasingly empowering and sexy in the way she was looking at me, naked, collared, leashed, mouth gagged full of dirty panties, and completely broken, but with a look of adoration on her face. I was pretty sure that if I walked her out to her desk the was she was, she would follow behind without complaint.

"Have I gotten through to you yet?" I asked as sternly as I could.

She nodded.

"Good. At the end of the day, the problem is that you still think that you are better than everyone else, because you are smarter than most people. The truth is that you really aren't any better, and if you remember that, then you will be able to actually interact with people. I will keep tabs on how you do today. If you manage to somehow, after all of this, still fuck up, you will be punished. But, if you are able to be helpful and kind, I will reward you by letting you lick my ass, which I reserve for those who are almost worthy of being treated like real people. And if you can keep it up the rest of the week, you might even earn the right to wear underwear at work."

The hopeful look in her eyes have me another rush of power.

"Speaking of panties, you can take Amy's out of your mouth. I want you to thank her properly for letting you use them and promise to return them to her tomorrow, after you have had a chance to clean them."

I watched as Tracy slowly pulled the soaked fabric out of her mouth and sank to her knees in front of my blonde secretary. Placing the wet lace between her own thighs, she placed a hand on each of the creamy white knees before her.

"Thank you for lending me your panties."

Tracy slowly pushed Amy's knees apart, revealing more and more of her thighs as her skirt slid up.

"I need help learning to keep stupid shit from coming out of my mouth."

Tracy's dark hands slid up Amy's milky thighs, pushing them further and further apart.

"And it seems like the only time I can remember is if my mouth is stuffed or has a lingering taste."

She leaned in and licked the newly exposed pussy before her, causing the blonde to moan.

"I would be honored if you would let me fill my mouth with your taste so that I remember your kindness all day long."

She licked again, and bend she could pull away, Amy grabbed her head and pulled it tight against her cunt.

"Oh god, just lick me you stupid bitch," Amy said thrusting her hips forward.

I watched enthralled as Tracy did her best to devour my secretary's pussy, while Amy didn't stop the verbal outpouring at all. In no time at all, the blonde was quivering in orgasm, now reduced to making incoherent noises. When her hands finally were able to unclench and release Tracy's hair, the kneeling woman was soaked. I tugged on the leash, which brightt her attention back to me. I handed her a package of wipes to clean up with.

"I will wash your panties for you and bring them back in the morning," Tracy said when she finished cleaning both of them up.

Amy nodded, still not quite ready to move or talk yet. I handed Tracy back her clothing, minus her underwear of course, and unclipped the leash. The collar I left on, and told her that I expected her to wear it every day now.

When Tracy was dressed and left, I debated pulling Amy across my desk and fucking her, but Lilly was scheduled in a few minutes. By the time the curvy redhead knocked on my door, Amy had pulled herself together. I waved Lilly in, and she took a seat.

"Why don't you tell me what happened yesterday?"

"Everything seemed to be going well, but then when we switched to a new topic, I couldn't follow at first. I was really trying, but when Tracy started insulting me, I just couldn't handle it. I was hiding in the bathroom, trying to stop crying, when she came to apologize. I don't know what came over me. Instead of just forgiving her, or even making her lick my ass like you did, I wanted her to feel humiliated like she made me feel. I made her kneel with her face in between my legs while I peed in the toilet, and then made her lick me clean. I'm sorry for what I did, I won't do it again, I promise."

Lilly was almost in tears by the time she finished, her story coming out in a rush of words.

"Bend over my desk please."

She quickly got into position over my desk, with her skirt up and underwear down. I can't around the room to behind her, but instead of spanking her, I dropped to my knees.

"Not only is there nothing for you to be sorry about, but what you did was perfect."

I licked from her clit to her hole with a broad swipe of my tongue, tasting her foot the first time.

"And for things like that, rewards are deserved."

I began to lick and suck Lilly to the best of my ability, causing her to squirm and moan on my desk. I savored the taste of her, drinking down as much of her juices as I could, as she seemed to roll from one orgasm directly into the next for at least two minutes straight. I finally stopped when I heard her trying to get words out between moans.

"Please," she gasped, "just.....fuck.....me..."

I stood up behind her and undid my pants. At this point, there was no space for gentleness. I drove my rigid shaft as deep into her wet pussy as hard as I could. I could feel her cunt spasm around my cock as she moaned out another orgasm. I began fucking her from behind as fast as possible. The sound of our skin slapping together merged with her moaning in a symphony of hedonistic delight. I looked over and saw my secretary furiously fingering herself. It didn't take long before froze with my cock buried deep inside of Lilly, as blast after blast of my hot cum splashed against her cervix.

I stumbled to a chair when I finally finished cumming. I was barely cognizant of a mouth engulfing my cock. After a minute, my brain was able to focus enough to process that Amy was on her knees before me, diligently cleaning up my crotch. When she decided that it was clean enough, she moved to behind Lilly, who was still draped over my desk, and started licking her clean as well. It was a while before any of us were ready to get back to work.

As the day went on, I checked in with Steve. He was cautiously optimistic about Tracy.

"I don't know what you did," he told me, "But it almost seems like she is a different person."

"I'm glad. Keep me updated on how the rest of the day goes."

At the end of the day, he sent me a message saying that, to his surprise, she had been a major asset all day long. Shortly thereafter, Amy knocked on my door.

"Tracy wants to know if you can see her now."

"How does she look?"

"Ecstatic. She almost danced down the hallway."

"Good. Ask her to come in."

The dark skinned, athletic woman, entered my office, positively glowing with happiness. It was a look that I hadn't seen on her since she started working for me.

"It seems like you had a good day today."

"I did!"

"How do you feel?"

"Amazing. And it's all thanks to you."

"While I appreciate that, you put in a lot of hard work. And hard work deserves a reward."

She immediately started undressing, which I hadn't expected. When she was fully nude, I noticed something peaking out of her cunt.

"What is that?" I asked, pointing it out.

Looking very embarrassed, she said, "I didn't have anywhere to put Amy's panties earlier, so being a worthless, dirty, bitch, who isn't worthy of having their cunt touched, I shoved them in there for safe keeping."

Shaking my head, I had her sit in front of my chair with her head back, resting on the seat. Dropping my pants, I straddled her body and sat back against her face. I felt her tongue begin to probe my ass. In general I wasn't so into getting my ass licked, but something about the situation had my dick back at full mast.

"How does it feel to know that you made it an entire day without being a bitch, and your reward is having your tongue deep in my ass?"

She mumbled something unintelligible and continued licking.

"Come here, Amy. I need someone deserving to drink down my cum."

I watched as she eagerly stripped down and straddled Tracy's toned stomach. I watched her start to rub her clit against Tracy's body as she enthusiastically started to suck my cock. I had never been double teamed like this before, and it was amazing. Even after the morning's activities, it wasn't long before the two talented mouths were too much for me. I shuddered and groaned, and grabbing the blonde head currently vacuuming up my cum, I pulled her tight against me. I could feel the chocolate skinned beauty beneath me struggle as more of my weight settled on her head.

It took everything I had to stand back up, Amy still attached to my dick. The movement pushed her off of Tracy's toned stomach and back towards her thighs. Even as I held her face, she started humping the dark thigh between her white legs furiously, trying to push herself over the edge she was obviously on. I was about to pull out of her mouth when she started cumming. Her moans of pleasure sent waves of vibration through my cock, adding new wonderful sensations that I wasn't going to stop.

I felt a hand grab each of my thighs, and looked back to see Tracy pulling herself into a sitting position and burying her dark face back between my ass cheeks. I heard her moan in pleasure as well, and realized that my secretary was running her knee against her clit. I reached back and held her head tight to my ass, my cock stiffening as she started orgasming like that. I pulled my hardon out of Amy's mouth.

"I was thinking that given how good Tracy was today, that maybe I should give her an extra reward. What do you think Amy?"

"I think that it depends on what you are thinking."

"I was thinking that I would give her a taste of what it would be like if she was able to stop being a bitch for long enough to rate being a real person."

"I don't know if she deserves that much."

Amy reached out between my legs and grabbed a nipple, making Tracy moan in pain into my ass.

"I was thinking that with the proper perpetration, it could be doable without her getting any ideas."

I pulled Tracy's face harder against my ass.

"Whatever you think is best."

"I was hoping that you would say that. It's time for you to take your turn on the desk."

Any hurriedly stood up and bent over my desk. I opened a drawer and pulled out Tracy's leash. I chained her to the corner of my desk.

Pointing to the ground next to me I said, "Stay, girl."

She squatted down where I indicated, waiting for me to tell her what I wanted next. Staying being Amy, I thrust my cock into her pussy without warning, fucking her a couple of times to make sure that I was soaked. Pulling out, I lined myself up with her perfect rosebud and slowly pressed in. My blonde secretary groaned as I penetrated her ass. I watched as her asshole stretched around my cock. I always enjoyed the tightness of anal, and this was no different. I eased in and out, each time pressing deeper into her bowels. By the time I was so the way in, she had gotten used to having me inside of her, and her discomfort had given way to pressure, based on the noises she was making.

"Are you ready?" I asked, with my dick buried to the hilt in her ass.

"Yes sir. At your service."

I pulled out until just the head of my cock was still inside of her and then thrust back in hard. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. I began fucking her ass hard, not relenting at all. It wasn't long before I felt her cumming underneath me. Even with her ass tightening around my dick, I didn't slow my pace. I kept going, thrusting in and out, over and over, letting the pleasure build.

I knew that Tracy was watching, but I deliberately ignored her and refused to look at her. Instead, I focused on the sounds of my thighs slapping against Amy's and the moans she made when I thrust in into her. When I felt my orgasm finally starting to rise, I gave into the urge to speed up. I fucked her ass as fast as I could for thirty seconds before my cum boiled over, and began filling her bowels. I groaned as I shot wad after wad deep inside of her.

When the last drops of my cum finished finding a home in my secretary's ass, I pulled my cock out and turned to the leashed woman kneeling next to me, with her mouth already open, eagerly awaiting what she knew was coming. I grabbed her black hair and shoved my dirty dick into her mouth. She eagerly started sucking on it, tasting the mixture of my cum and Amy's ass, along with a hint of the blonde's pussy as well. She looked up at me appreciatively, happy that I was willing to consider her enough of a person to clean my cock, even if it was straight from someone else's ass. I let her suck me just long enough to get me clean before pulling away.

Tracy was disappointed when I took my cock away from her, but I reminded her that she should be happy she got to taste it at all, even secondhand.

"Speaking of secondhand, I want you to lay down on your back. Amy has something else secondhand for you."

Still attached to my desk, the dark skinned woman laid down on the floor. I helped Amy get up, and watched as she squatted over Tracy's face. Tracy started lapping at the still gaping asshole which was presented to her. I watched as she licked up the cum they started dripping out, swallowing it happily. I was pretty sure that I had solved my problems going forward. Not that I didn't expect there to be setbacks, but I knew they that would be rewarding as well.

12