Impulse Control

Story Info
Being impulsive can get you in trouble.
4.1k words
3.02
18.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impulse Control

This story has themes of infidelity and poor decision making. If this is not something you're comfortable with you may want to find something more to your liking.

Celebrating their five year college grad anniversary year at a home football game for the weekend.

Mitch and Spence were wandering around the over sized house, mansion really, drinks in hand, checking out the action. Spence glanced over the railing into the large room below to check on his wife. Judging by her laughter and atypical exuberance he made a note to slow her down on the alcohol. Fortunately Sabrina wasn't much of a drinker and would likely help dial her back a little.

Headed around a corner they nearly bounced off an excited party goer bursting through a doorway. He was one of those, he looks familiar, but I can't place him, faces that seemed to crowed these kind of after game parties.

"Holy shit, you're not going to believe this!" As he steered the two men into the doorway, "Recognize her?"

Spence and Mitch didn't immediately recognize the woman, naked, on hands and knees, servicing a randy young man at each end. Blonde hair askance, makeup just a little disheveled. But that amazing ass and pert tits.

Spence was wide eyed stunned"It can't be."

"Oh fuck, where's her husband?" Followed up Mitch.

"You mean ex-husband don't you?" The really familiar but can't place him said. "Evidently she caught him screwing, and I'm quoting here, That Fucking Skank, in their own bed. She threw them out, hauled the mattress, and from what I've been able to piece together a shitload of his stuff, out to the backyard and set it all on fire. And her Dad was connected enough to get the divorce pushed through in, like, record time."

Speaking of records, the pair pounding the recently divorced young lady dropped their loads on her face and across her back and stepped aside for the next duo. She didn't hesitate.

"I had such a crush on her, she wouldn't give me the time of day. What an ice queen." Mitch sounded a little sad.

"Legend has it she was actually a virgin on her wedding night. They both bragged about it." Spence volunteered, "Her, I mean, not him. Everyone knew he was fucking around on the regular. I guess he didn't stop."

"What a fucking idiot." His name was right on the tip of the tongue. "Doesn't her family have money?"

Mitch and Spence concurred, hell and yes, they were loaded.

"I guess that's what happens when you major in pussy. You're not good at long range planning."

The husbands nodded solemnly, transfixed at the site of the recent Ice Princess getting spit roasted by a couple frat boy graduates. Probably insurance reps or something like that.

The friends backed up and peeked over the railing, confirming the wives were happily mingling among the inebriated party goers.

It came out at the same time, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

That would be a Yes.

"I've fantasized about cumming on that bitches face since she ignored me our entire Sophomore year." Spence had a plan.

"I just want to say I got my dick in that pussy. I'll bet it's still tight." Mitch was determined.

"Well," Said What's His Name, "Maybe not as snug as when she got here, but I'm not seeing anyone complaining."

It was agreed, they were next in line.

The current pair finished up, she swallowed one load and took the other into her well oiled twat. She didn't so much as look up when Spence dropped his pants, she just started bobbing. Deep. Rocking back and forth she pumped back on Mitch's cock and then let Spence drive his to the hilt in her mouth. They were in disbelief as the Blonde Princess fucked them like a common sorority slut. It was heavenly.

Until it wasn't.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Brina was livid, and she was the sober one. Chey was literally shaking with rage.

"It's not what it looks like." Pleaded Mitch as the most recent sorority slut kept rocking back and forth, completely unaware of the drama.

"It looks like you've got your dick in that skank!" Brina seethed.

The men bravely tried to compose themselves and tuck their softened cocks away. "I can explain, really, just give me a chance." Spence had given up hope of retaining any dignity.

Sabrina and Cheyenne were so pleased to have found flirty dressed that looked like snug fitting football jerseys. Hugging their figures, showing off beautiful, strong legs. Powerful and feminine, Brina taller, slimmer but not skinny, long blonde hair in a braid pulled to the left and reaching her breast, with piercing green eyes. Chey, fuller figured without being chubby, a curly haired brunette with bright blue eyes staring a hole in her husband. Neither man had ever feared an act of violence from the women, but they were starting to feel like that may be an option to be prepared for.

The women turned as one and headed for the stairs, desperately after them the husbands caught them, grabbing each by an arm and promptly letting go out of genuine fear for their health.

They said the usual, let us explain, it was a huge mistake, it didn't mean anything. Nothing that impressed the women or the crowd that had gathered nearby, both to partake of the recent divorcee and gather a little gossip.

And then, it was Mitch, "We were just impulsive, didn't think." Pleading his case. Poorly.

Brina barked out a bitter laugh, and then, "Impulsive? Are you fucking kidding me? At least you didn't say you accidentally stuck your dick in that bitches mouth."

Chey, bitterly, "So you're saying your excuse is you lack impulse control?"

At this point they had maneuvered down the hall to the next open door. Chey, peeked in the door, looked at Brina, who also glanced in the room. Spence couldn't see fully into the room, but it looked like some kind of guest room. He wasn't getting a good feeling about this.

Chey, slowly pulling up the hem of her jersey dress, "I bet there's a lot of impulse control issues going on here tonight." Turning to Brina, "What do you think?"

Brina followed her friends lead and starting pulling at the hem of her own dress. "You may be right Cheyenne, you may be VERY right."

A few of the nearby men began to take notice about the time the dresses had been raised enough to reveal black panty covered crotches.

Pleading, "Please, let's talk about this. We've made enough bad decisions for one night."

Cheers, whistles, and whoops all around as both wives suddenly pulled the dresses over their heads and tossed them at the stunned husbands.

With nary a hesitation, eyes locked on their husbands, the wives released their bra hooks, Chey in front, Brina in back, and suddenly the women were topless and the husbands were also holding black, lacy bras.

Shocked, "Oh for fucks sake, please stop!"

Chey deadpanned, "Oh for fucks sake, what an interesting turn of phrase."

With a confirming glance at one another, the wives hooked thumbs in the waistband of their skimpy black panties and slid them over their hips and down their thighs, and then backed out of them as they hit the floor.

They stood posing, fully nude except for heels, diamond stud ear rings, and wedding band sets. Hands on tilted hips, thighs slightly crossed but not enough to hide Chey's neatly trimmed rectangle of dark pubic hair or Brina's sparse blonde triangle.

Pointing to the panties on the floor, Chey, in her best fake stage whisper "Can you get those for us? We might need them later." The husbands quickly complied, trancelike.

They women were immediately approached, "Hello there darlin', you are lookin' fine tonight!"

Chey, "You look like someone who may also have issues with impulse control. How about it?"

"My teachers put that on every report card!"

Smiling "I'll bet they did, what do you think they'd put on mine?"

"You are one damn fine looking woman is what they'd say."

Graciously, taking his hand and backing into the room. "You are soo sweet."

Spence, desperately. "Dude! Really?"

He got a sorry, not sorry shrug back as the man following Spence's naked wife into the room.

Mitch suddenly remembered that guys name, just as he stepped up the also very naked Brina. "Bernie, are you kidding me?!?"

Mitch also got the sorry, not sorry shrug. The husbands followed their angry naked wives into what turned out to be a large bedroom with a full sized bed at each end. Looking around there were at least half a dozen more men coming into the room with them.

They got a glare from the women, and from Chey, "Do. Not. Interfere."

In less than sixty seconds the women were on their backs, spreading their legs, and bracing themselves for a fuck. The lucky selectees were shoving pants out of the way and freeing quickly hardening cocks as they climbed between those legs. As it were, the women were more angry than aroused and both grimaced as the hard cocks forced them open, taking several strong thrusts before fully impaling the women, and then a few more before they started to lubricate their channels. But after that, it was on.

Brina had her legs splayed wide, knees out, heels hooking male thighs, hands gripping a thrusting male ass. Chey had knees bent, legs wide and flat on the bed. One hand on the back of the man's head as she pulled him in for a kiss, the other pulling his ass to her as he pounded between her legs.

In addition to the audience, the room was filling with the sounds of sex as the copulating pairs grunted and gasped and slapped their bodies into one another.

Brina focused on Mitch as Bernie plowed her with a vengeance. Spence turned to his friend and saw him go pale and wobble. Spence grabbed an arm to steady him.

Mitch could only mutter, "I think I'm going to pass out."

Spence came back, "Don't give them the satisfaction. Hold it together."

Mitch steeled himself and matched his wife's steady stare. Well, as steady as she could be since she was getting buffeted around pretty good.

Mr. Impulse Control Problem loudly proudly finished first and rolled off Chey, leaving her somewhat dazed and leaking semen between her legs.

She opened her mouth to say something to the next stranger that climbed between her legs but all that came out was grunt as he shoved his rod into her slick twat.

Brina was getting the same treatment. Bernie finished strong and rolled aside for the next in line. She looked like she wanted to say something but just opened up for him instead.

The room was beginning to smell like sex. And the wives were getting into it for real now, both breathing hard and moaning as the new partners pummeled them between their legs.

Mitch looked at the action on both beds, looked around the now crowded room, and announced to Spence, "Fuck this, I'm going to go finish what I started." He dropped his wife's things on a dresser, turned and walked out. Spence did the same.

As they walked out someone said, " Get 'em on their hands and knees, we can go two at a time!"

Spence held back, briefly, watching as they did just that. The women were flipped over, brought up to hands and knees, and were quickly servicing two each, getting both mouths filled with prick along with their cunts. The men mounted behind had them by the hips and the men in their mouths had both hands on their heads, giving them all they could handle and then some.

"This is me not interfering." Muttered Spence as he followed Mitch in search of the freshly divorced Princess.

As they returned to the scene of the crime they found Princess Divorcee on her own, sprawled face down on a recently stained set of sheets and looking a little worn. The were not sympathetic to her plight.

Puller her to her hands and knees, confused, she responded weakly, "More?"

Mitch was emphatic as he slammed into her well used, with a surprising lack of looseness, cunt. "Yes."

"Mmmpht." Was all she got out as Spence began to face fuck her.

Taking their aggression out on the unsuspecting woman they alternated between her mouth and her cunt, bouncing her between them for over half an hour, and pulling at least one last orgasm from her, before taking turns cumming on her face.

"What the hell was that about?" She wanted to know.

"Sorry, having a bad day." Offered Spence.

"Been there. Anyone got a towel."

The men helped her clean up a little and find her clothes. Her dress anyway. Any undergarments were long gone. Her former Maid of Honor finally showed up and took her under tow.

"This must be one hell of a party, things are pretty wild in there too." Nodding her head down the hall to where the men had left their wives.

After the Maid of Honor led the former bride away, Spence looked a little guilty. "I guess we should check on them?"

Mitch looked in the direction of where they had left their wives and silently nodded. It had been nearly an hour since they had walked out of that room.

The scene was a little less chaotic, not quite the crowd. The wives were on their backs again, Chey had her feet in the air, legs pushed back to her sides and held down by the man drilling her cunt. Brina wasn't getting pounded nearly as hard and had her legs lazily draped around the legs of the man methodically pumping twixt her legs. Watching the ass of another man thrusting between his wife's legs momentarily dizzied Mitch again but he took a breath and regained his composure.

Looking at Spence, "What the actual fuck?"

The women had semen in their hair, smeared between their thighs, and likely assorted other places. The husbands got there just in time to see the latest pair dump another load of semen into the married cunts. Hope that it might be over was vanquished when Elroy and Leon showed up. Cousins, and a pair of ex-football players from dairy farm families, they were large men. Not NFL large, but large enough. And evidently in more ways than one.

The wives looked a little worn out when the last couple of fuckers climbed off, but seeing their husbands in the room again they impulsively decided to go another round. And then they saw the next in line. The women were clearly taken aback by the size of the next in line, and even more so when the men stepped out of their pants. The looks on their faces caused some shared concern from the husbands, but then they remembered the instructions.

"Do. Not. Interfere."

The wives may have preferred interference.

The women had similar wide-eyed, slack jawed, borderline panicked expressions as the wide bodied behemoths approached. Initially the husbands concern was more around the wives getting crushed under 300 pounds of lust driven human male. Then they too got a look at what was standing out from between those dairy farmer legs.

Never one to have reasons for inadequacy, Spence could only mutter, "Oh. Shit."

Mitch was a little more articulate. "Oh my fucking God."

The women didn't even try to negotiate. They lay back, stunned. Brina may have been near to hyperventilating while Chey was just taking deep, steady breathes.

The dairymen simply positioned themselves between wide spread thighs, placed the heads of their slabs of meat at the still delicate entrances of each woman's vagina, and looked across at one another. They then smiled, counted down from three, and leaned into it.

The reactions were instantaneous. The women slammed their thighs wide against the bed, arched their backs, pushed against the chests hovering above them, and let out long, loud wails of "Ooohhhhhhhh!"

The very few left in the room collectively held their breath. The wails lasted what seemed like an eternity but was surely only the three or four minutes it took the farmers to bottom out. Granted, they still had something left to give, but instead of abruptly forcing the issue they gradually withdrew and started over, leaning back into it with a little more effort and ending up with a little less to give the next time around.

The cousins took their time, they'd done this before, and the workout the women had been through up to now had them better prepped than they would have been under other circumstances. And yet, the women desperately splayed their legs and and grunted like animals each time the men pumped into them. It took about 10 minutes of steady work and the women were being fully impaled and no longer pushing at the men in self defense. Their hands had moved around to grip massive biceps and dig nails into the backs of the men pounding them into the mattress and working their cunts harder than they'd ever worked before.

Shortly after that both wives began to really scream, only this time it was from pleasure. Mostly.

Spence and Mitch stood there, Mitch breaking out in a sweat. Their wives no longer glared at them in anger and disgust, now they wore glazed expressions, stunned, until their eyes rolled back in their heads and they came again.

The men did everything but hang those women from the ceiling and fuck them upside down. They flipped them over and took them from behind, they spread their legs wide and fucked them relentlessly, they folded their legs back, bending them in half, and pounded away at those creamy hole's without mercy. The only break they gave them were the times they'd stop and trade places, giving Brina and Chey the smallest respite, until the fucking started again.

At one point the men took the women while standing up. Firmly planting their feet on the floor the stout dairy farmers held the women over their cocks, held firm to those beautiful asses, and brought the women down on their massive rods time and again. All the women could do was wrap their arms and legs around the farm boys and cum all over those cocks.

Finally, eventually, the farmers lay on their backs and pushed the well fucked wives up to a sitting position, cocks fully and deeply planted in quims that were flowing like faucets from the constant orgasms.

They writhed and moaned, legs spread almost into splits as they rode the wide bodied men. Elroy was now under Brina and looked like he was trying to milk her as he worked the middle finger of his free hand up her ass. She rocked back and forth on the tree trunk lodged in her vagina and pushed back against the invading finger as she came one more time. Chey was riding Leon like a bull rider, one hand in the air and the other fingering her clit. Leon had one hand with a firm grasp on her hip, and like his cousin, had worked a finger up Chey's ass too.

Mitch and Spence were transfixed as their wives finally collapsed on the chests of the men who had huge cocks embedded in their married cunts.

A pair of newcomers entered the room, stopping with their backs to the husbands. Looking at one another, almost in stereo, they said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" And just laughed as they split up, each heading to a separate bed.

"Howdy ladies, just thought we'd join you." One of them announced as the men shed their pants and climbed on the beds, straddling the resting couples. Neither woman appeared to respond until the men started pressing the heads of their dicks against the delicate, female spincter. Using spit and smeared semen for lube, the newcomers popped the heads of their pricks through that tight ring and sighed with pleasure.

The women on the other hand, "Whoa, wait." "I don't do that!" "Oh my, oh my, ohhh fuuuuck!" As the newcomers pressed forward until fully buried in what had been until just now virgin territory.

Once again Mitch and Spence were holding their breath. Even if they wanted to interfere, it was a little late now, the damage had been done. Both men had tried unsuccessfully to get the wives to try anal sex for years, and had not yet given up hope. Spence stole a sideways glance at Mitch to make sure he was still standing. He looked a little pale, but otherwise composed.

Chey and Brina continued to wail and the newcomers continued to saw in and out of their asses, occassionally adding a fresh dolope of spit to ease their work. Mitch and Spence were taken aback at how quickly the tone of the wailing changed as the women began to grind back at the cocks working them over. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it's hard to say at this point, the newcomers lasted almost until the women had another orgasm. This time, as the fresh fuckers pulled their softened cocks out, the wails were of frustration. But that didn't last.

12