Impulse Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spence and Mitch, in unspoken agreement, had climbed onto the beds themselves, straddling the forinicating couples, each behind the others wife. They looked at one another, placed their freed cocks against cum leaking assholes, and drove it home.

The wives shrieked at the sudden intrusion, shrieked again after turning around and finding out who was fucking who in the ass, and then gave in and returned to the wails of mostly pleasure. This time, the men were gentlemenly enough to fuck the ladies until both had cried out in release. And then the husbands took full advantage of the situation and pounded those asses until they too cried out in release.

The dairy farming cousins chuckled as the husbands staggered off the bed and found a chair to lean on.

Still chuckling, "And now for the big finish!"

They rolled over, getting the exhausted women under them, and then flipped them face down.

This time it was real panic, "Oh God no, not there!" "You'll kill me!" They begged.

The dairy farmers continued to chuckle and drove it home. Right up their twats.

"I love me some pussy, and I'm gonna fill this fine one up"

"I'm not passing up good pussy, and this is good pussy!"

The relief in the room came out as a shared "Oh thank God" from those still in attendance.

After all the fucking, it didn't take long for the cousins to slam through their final strokes and fill those pussies to overflowing. And after all the wailing, Chey and Brina now just whimpered with relief.

Begging off when approached once more, "No, no more, I'm done." "That's it, can't, no."

The men were willing to push the issue but were quickly dissuaded by the husbands, who then cleared the room and discovered they could lock the door.

Spence, "We could have locked the door a long time ago?"

Mitch, "Evidently."

Helping their respective wives to their feet and to find their clothes, the men were quite subdued.

"There's a private bathroom if you need it." Spence pointed out.

Chey quickly opened her mouth for a retort, hesitated, and only offered a curt nod and a thank you.

Mitch, "We'll wait right here." Neither woman responded.

The men sat quietly for what seemed like hours but was in reality barely 15 minutes. Their wives emerged from the bathroom fully dressed and having collected themselves somewhat. They stood for a moment, hands clasped in front, clearly working to find the right words.

Finally, Brina, "We are willing to consider that our response to your...transgression...may have been somewhat disproportionate."

Chey, a little more emphatically, "That doesn't mean we don't think you...took advantage."

"Took advantage?" Mitch was confused and Spence was hoping he'd just keep quiet.

"We know you paid another visit to that," her face initially said 'skank', but apparently under the circumstances she reconsidered, "...that young woman."

"And not to mention your decision to join in the recent proceedings," Brina was really trying to maintain something close to composure. "And by that I mean your impulsive decision to avail yourselves to our backsides. And who had the idea to swap partners, may I ask?"

"I think it just happened that way."

It got them blank stares.

Gathering their dignity and holding heads high, the foursome finally left the room and made their way through the crowd, hoping to have an unimpeded path to the rented sedan. Much to the surprise of each, the milling crowd responded with applause and cheers.

All Brina and Chey could manage were polite nods and quiet 'thank you's', not daring to stop and speak with anyone. The husbands just wondered if this night could get any stranger.

12