All Comments on 'Impulse Control'

by socialneanderthal

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Deeply unpleasant in all respects, especially the hatred of women which permeates it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolutely disgusting story and group of mentally ill people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If my wife did that, I would have gone home, changed the locks and called the lawyer. Who wants to be with a fucked out, stretched out, walking disease.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I agree with the 2 earlier comments. I couldn't read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part of the way in, even Stevie Wonder could tell it was going to be an absolute shit show! I’d give it a 0 if possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has proven himself (if it truly is a man) to be disgusting and of NO value.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Once home each of the husbands told their wives that what they had done was way over the top and the the marriages were over. Both men packed a suitcase and left their respective houses. The wives were devastated and pleaded that it was a mistake and got out of hand and that they loved their husbands. However neither husband was able to get over what the wives had done and even though they were originally to blame what the wives did was something neither could get over. Both wives found they had a sexual transmitted disease and had to go on antibiotics for a few weeks.

The wives still fought the divorces but eventually after counseling they realized it was never going to be the same again with their husbands and the divorces went through.

Over the next few years both husbands remarried and had families of their own and stayed close friends. The now ex wives were constantly hit on by the men from the party. One wife became an alcoholic and ended up in rehab on suicide watch. The other wife became a slut fucking many guys finally getting knocked up by some black dudes and left town never to be seen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clusterfuck of the idiots in an epochal bad drivel next in your local latrine. Stay tuned and keep the bucket close.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So stupid it hurts!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

And they all got AIDS. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please if you are thinking about writing another story, please, please DON’T.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Not a sensible, decent character amongst them, so implausible that it is a parody of itself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't even finish this crap.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69over 1 year ago

Take off and nuke this story from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

One blow job versus a gang bang giving up the anal cherry. I would have driven away and left her there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revenge and pay back. Who came out ahead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As if you wouldn't see something like this at a reunion. It happens a lot.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@timriv,

I see why you don't have any stories.

Davidj001Davidj0012 months ago

Guess they should add a sub heading of "humor" to the loving wives category,,,liked it, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous