Impulse - Results Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded like a pretty solid plan to be honest. I found myself nodding along with Karen as she told the story, even if I couldn't believe that she had a 21 year old daughter.

"But, that means that I have to move out from the apartment with you and Stacy. Which means I have to leave an arrangement that I honestly, truly love and go find something that will be more appropriate for both of us. Which means, hunting and packing and moving all over again."

I didn't say anything, rather just realized I was looking down at the blanket, bummed at the prospect that Karen was going to be leaving.

Karen flopped backwards on the blanket, spreading her arms and legs out wide. "Plus I am not getting laid! What the hell is going on here?" She propped herself up on her elbows and looked directly at me. "Am I not attractive? Is there a reason that men stay away from me like I am so incredibly horrible? Why is it the only recent sex I had was a weird setup with my best friends boyfriend?" She again laid on the ground and let out a sort of shout/sigh into the air.

*** Now, there are a couple of things to keep in mind as far as the retelling of this story. First, it had been months since my threesome with Karen and Stacy and I had engaged in sexual intercourse multiple times since that point. Second, Stacy was not my girlfriend. Never was, never would be and I didn't realize that Karen even had an inclination that we were any sort of couple. I knew for a fact that Stacy made it very clear that she did not want to be exclusive and I went along with it.

So, those things said, it may help explain my response to Karen just a little bit.

"What?! Really?! What's the story there?"

The look on her face wasn't one of confusion, it was more that she was pissed.

"Phil, are you kidding me? You weren't that drunk that night. Do you not remember the threesome you had with Stacy and I?"

It was at that point that it dawned on me and the light bulb clicked on.

"Karen, oh, my God! I am so sorry! I will never forget that night. I will never forget you. You just threw me off when you said your 'best friend's boyfriend.' I at first assumed you were talking about Stacy but immediately figured it was someone else. Stacy and I are not a couple. She has made it abundantly clear that will never be the case."

Karen had a stunned look on her face. "Are you telling me the truth?"

She was still down on her back but propped up on her arms. I got on my hands and knees and crawled the few feet over to her and laid as close to her as I could, focusing my attention on her eyes the entire time.

"Yes. Total truth."

"And this entire time I have been beating myself up? For nothing?"

"I am not sure what you mean by that."

"Phil," she kind of pushed me off of her and sat up. I just flopped over onto my side and listened. "I am not looking for a relationship," she continued. "I am not looking for a boyfriend or another husband. I am looking for a friend. Maybe sometimes a little more than a friend if you catch my drift."

I started laughing.

"Karen, can I be completely honest with you?" I pulled her down and into me and kissed her. Nothing necessarily passionate, more just a reaffirming smack on the lips. She didn't melt into me per se, rather stayed relatively rigid, propped up a little, but otherwise with her tits wrapped around one side of my rib cage and one of her legs draped over my groin. "First off, there is absolutely no reason for you to leave the apartment. As long as Stacy is okay with it as well I have no problem with your daughter moving in with us. I mean, it's only a year, it will be over before we know it. Secondly...:"

I told her about my relationship with Stacy. I told her about my thoughts on needing to grow and settle myself and that I couldn't really give anyone my full attention because I needed to figure myself out first. I told her that just having both of them in my life was amazing and that any sort of physical relationship was an added bonus, hopefully allowing each person involved a little bit of insight into what direction they wanted their life to go as well, though none of it was expected.

"Thoughts?"

We hadn't been looking at each other while I was talking. More of a situation where I was talking to the top of her head as she had laid her cheek on my chest. As I laid out that final inquiry though, she did look up and at me, directly into my eyes.

-------------

Nothing was said. Karen simply got on top of me and started kissing me. Maybe the first two kisses were slow and tender and then we were right at it, making out with a passion I had not yet experienced with her. Sure, we had kissed... but not like this.

It wasn't long before the stickiness of our skin morphed into slippery-ness and the sensation of her breasts and body gliding across me got me hard. Karen obviously sensed this and, sitting up a bit, reached down to guide me into her.

"Are you sure about this," I asked, causing her to hesitate for a split second.

"Are you kidding me right now, Phil?" She spoke in a breathy, but mildly annoyed voice, "yes, I am sure about this."

Aided by my slow thrusts into her, Karen wiggled herself down onto me and, after having accepted my full length, collapsed again on my chest.

"So stupid... so stupid... so stupid..."

She was breathing heavily into me and could feel her heartbeat pulsing through her steaming hot box onto my erection. There was very little movement between us for a moment as we adjusted to one another yet, soon though, it was back to action. Karen sat herself straight up and threw her arms back behind her head. She began working her hips in small, circular gyrations, allowing me to just lay there, admiring the view and going along for the ride. Slowly her gyrations evened out into a medium-paced from to back and she dropped her hands onto my chest for support. Her breasts were now squeezed gaudily between her biceps, making them look even bigger than they already were.

Feeling a little bit of a tickle I looked down to see Karen had a small patch of groomed pubic hair brushing up against my own freshly trimmed patch. I wasn't not sure how I hadn't noticed it previously but, as someone who appreciates a little "adult" on a woman, it was a welcome sight.

Karen plopped back down directly on top of me and kissed me a bit before dragging her face away from mine just in order to catch her breath. She had found her path to her pleasure zone and she was zeroing in on her prize.

Thankfully the beach was empty that day or who knows what sort of audience or trouble we would have found surrounding us once Karen started moaning out loud. It wasn't distracting, rather added to the intensity of an already intense moment.

It wasn't long before I felt that telltale quiver and leg-lock as Karen began to climax. Her moaning became deep and primal and, while on edge myself, I was sent over the top into my own orgasm when I felt her warm liquid begin to soak me. I thrust my hips up, lifting her slightly off the sand, and released my load into her core. We finished at the same time and, like our first time (though without an audience) we lay there together motionless, still physically joined.

It was too soon when she rolled off my and onto the beach next to me. The movement of our bodies had shifted the blanket so awkwardly it was now basically a ball underneath my knees and my back felt slightly raw (or at least thoroughly exfoliated) from the friction on the sand.

"So, that was enjoyable," I said, leaning over into her with a wink and peck on her lips.

"Do you think Stacy is going to care," was her only response.

"Honestly, no. It might be a little bit awkward bringing it up and talking about it but I don't think she will care."

"See, that is my biggest worry. Stacy and I have always talked candidly about sex and relationships and in really great detail too. Granted, neither one of was having much sex or relationships at all when we first met but all of our previous experiences were hashed out in depth. What worries me is that I had absolutely no idea that you two were 'only' sleeping together. Not a single clue. To be quite honest, she hasn't spoken about you to me at all. I came up with my own assumptions and conclusions. Why would she be hiding anything from me?"

"I guess that is something that you two will have to figure out."

We laid silently on the sand for a while before Karen popped up and stood over me. "Okay, lover-boy, let's go in the water. Your mess is dripping out of me and you could use a little bath yourself."

We spent the rest of the day enjoying the sun, the beach, the water, the weather. There was no focus on the sex or our past confusion and not having it. We were just good friends sharing a beautiful day out in nature.

-------------------

The next few days were pretty standard by our version of standard. Nothing was really mentioned about me and Karen to Stacy, at least not that I knew of. Stacy went to work, Karen went looking for work, I did my thing. Karen was able to work it out that her daughters residency was based on the first day of her filing the paperwork and she only had to show up at a DMV office to "prove" she was now living there within 6 weeks of that filing. So, Katie (her daughter's name) decided to stay around her current campus for as long as possible to hang out with her friends and continue working the job she already had and that gave us a buffer to figure things out as far as the living arrangements were concerned.

As it turns out, what seemed originally simple turned out to be a bit more complicated.

It started about a month later.

Karen had told Stacy about our beach session pretty soon after it had happened. Stacy was, as expected, absolutely cool with it. She told Karen that she had no "possession" of me and that we both were free to do what we wanted. This presented a fantastic scenario for me as I began having sex with Karen on a pretty regular basis and with Stacy a couple more times as she felt like it. The sex with Karen was always great though a bit vanilla. The sex with Stacy was a bit more adventuresome. I am not sure how to explain it, we weren't doing anything particularly out of the ordinary or taboo. There were no farm animals or torture devices. It was just different. Maybe it was because she wanted special attention placed on her ass. Maybe it was because with it being less frequent it tended to be more hot and heavy. It was just after one of these sessions that one of the more shocking and intriguing moments of my life occurred.

It was about a week before Katie was due to move in. We had finally figured out how things were going to work in the apartment... basically, they weren't. Karen had the smallest bedroom of the bunch and neither Stacy or I were particularly keen on switching or sharing a bedroom. So, we did as we figured was the most logical thing to do, we moved.

There is a bit of a bigger story to this, of course.

Scrabble wasn't doing it for me anymore.

My will to try dating dried up.

Physical therapy was on course but after all the time we had already put in, there was only so much to gain. It wasn't like I was going to be a pro athlete.

Having Stacy and Karen as roommates was great but they had their own lives and careers.

I admit it, I was bored.

IMPULSE: So, I bought the building.

I had kept some discreet lines of inquiry open about buying in the area and it turned out that the owners of the building I was living in were willing right at the opportune time.

There were multiple benefits to the purchase. Something to focus my energy on was the biggest reason for the purchase but, as a secondary, we were now going to get all the space we wanted. Karen tried to dissuade me figuring I was doing it just for her. I almost felt bad telling her that she and Katie were barely in the equation, I was mostly doing for myself. I figured that if/when the girls moved out I would be able to repurpose the space in a number of different ways.

The good news is that because the building was only partially finished to begin with we were basically working with a blank slate. The bad news was that business is business and because I had an immediate offer to rent the unit we were living in I chose to move us out of our current, comfy home on an express timetable. I wasn't that much of a jerk in posing the situation to the girls, of course... I did offer to keep us in the current unit until our own build-out was complete, they just didn't see it as necessary.

The building we were in is actually an old-ish factory. Built in the 30's it was originally a tobacco warehouse then then, starting in the 60's a fish processing facility. The building itself was actually two different buildings that had been connected.. The owners had taken the easiest path to getting units onto the market and first converted the "warehouse" building as it was mostly open space and really just required partitioning and infrastructure upgrades. They were a bit lost as to how to tackle the other side of the building so they dangled it out for sale... I was the fish that bit.

The second building is 7 floors high. Most of the floors contained a variety of offices and factory space. Our permanent home was going to be basically the entire top floor. I had a vision for creating a unique living arrangement as well as opening up the roof for private access. In the meantime we were going to be living on the first floor in the old factory.

The setup wasn't that bad.

It also wasn't that good either.

People get a romantic notion as to what type of space you are living in when "old industrial" is mentioned. This space is not one of those "old-pine-floorboards-and-chipping-whitewashed-brick-walls" setups, more like a 1950's military compound.

The good news is that we had space.

The girls joked that I should have purchased Segway's to help get from one end of the apartment to the other. Sure, it was huge but realistically it wasn't going to affect us. Where we were going to be staying amounted to a single, huge room with a locker room and 4 small offices off of it. Each of us got an office for a bedroom. I was able to arrange to have an all-electric kitchen put into the large space as well as our living furniture within a couple of days of deciding to move down there. The previous owners had already received all of the permits to turn the space residential, my contacts with the county allowed me to get us temporary living quarters without even having to provide full drawings.

The only real issue was the bathroom. There were 6 sinks, 3 toilets, 3 urinals and 12 showerheads in a large communal shower room. While the girls and I didn't particularly care about the shared aspect of it my thoughts were of Katie and how she would handle the situation. Karen basically threw her daughters considerations down the proverbial drain saying that she could either "figure it out or get out." She also said that it was probably going to be more of an issue for us than for Katie.

Stacy and I were a bit more sensitive.

We did figure there would be plenty of time that no-one was around that she would be able to use the facilities in peace (utilizing the lock on the door to ensure total privacy). Stacy also offered to give Katie keys to the upstairs gym where she should be able to utilize the slightly-more-private showers whenever she wanted... though with a little bit of inconvenience in the proximity.

Whatever her final decision for hygiene would be, the move was happening no matter what. I had hired an industrial restoration company to do a quick cleanse of the entire floor to make it habitable for us. They came through with steam cleaners and industrial solvents and left the place hygienic to the point of dizziness from the chemicals. At least the bathrooms were spotless.

Next came the movers.

I took it upon myself, as it was my actions that were displacing the women, to hire movers. The agreement that I got from the crew was that they would move as many of our belongings as possible and "recreate" each space in the new one leaving us basically nothing to do other than change doors we were walking through to get home.

As someone who has moved quite a few times, I know there is a bit more to any move and it is never quite as simple as shifting physically from Point A to Point B. I just don't think that anyone would ever say the circumstances of the day of our move were standard.

------------

It was late morning and the movers had already done all of their work the previous day. All-in-all it was well worth the extra money that I had spent as they put everything away neatly and in an organized fashion so there was little left for us to do from a grand scheme. I was doing some final adjustments in the unit, organizing the silverware drawer, pushing around couches, making sure the TV worked, etc. Karen was nowhere to be found but Stacy was uncharacteristically in the apartment during the day as she was normally with clients or otherwise busy.

I was finishing up what I was working on (making sure the hot tub was running properly) when Stacy asked if she could get my help. Like the rest of the unit the movers had put everything into her room professionally but she wanted to rearrange it now that it was actually there. Of course her furniture seemed to be built out of the heaviest materials known to man so after a bit of struggle and effort we found ourselves collapsed onto the bed.

The good news is that Stacy was in an overwhelmingly good mood the entire time. The bad news is that we were basically drenched with sweat.

"C'mon," she said, patting the inside of my thigh, "let's go try out our new showers."

We headed on over to the cavernous bathroom and got the water going before we started removing our clothes.

It is always a pleasure being able to witness a beautiful woman get undressed and this was no exception. It wasn't as if Stacy was doing some sort of erotic dance or trying to be seductive, it was just that her movement was naturally fluid and her body naturally sexy. She had my number every time.

Using the showers for the first time was a somewhat odd experience as it was a large area and I honestly felt somewhat exposed. Based on the fact that it was not nearly the first time I had ever been nude with Stacy I could only assume it was because we were in a new place that, seemingly, someone could walk into at any moment. My small bit of anxiety was washed away by the water and in a moment we were laughing and joking just as we had been a few minutes prior as we were moving the furniture.

Stacy walked over to me and put her arms around my neck, pulling her close into me, our wet skin slick against one another. She got up on her toes and kissed me. It was not a quick peck rather a soft, intimate kiss that added a sense of sincerity.

"Thank you, Phil," she said to me.

"For what?" I hung onto her loosely. I wanted to make sure that I did not lose sight of her eyes.

"For everything," she responded. "For taking me in. For taking Karen in. For taking Katie in. For being such an incredible guy and being so amazing to all of us. I still marvel at how different my life was just a couple of years ago when I was with my ex as compared to now. I can assure you I am so much more happy now and I think that Karen would say the same thing. You are proving that a little adventure can be a really good thing when shared with the right people."

"Karen would say what?"

I was startled, but Stacy seemed to take it all in stride when we turned to find Karen standing in the doorway of the showers. She was wearing exercise clothing and looked like she just came back from some sort of workout.

"Hey!" Stacy said back to her. "Gonna' rinse off? Plenty of room in here!"