Impulse - Results Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Karen still on top of me, Stacy lay down on the bed and kissed me.

"You did great today. Thank you."

I smiled. It was the only reaction I could have. I couldn't think of anything that I could say that wouldn't sound stupid.

We kissed a bit and she smiled back at me before we zoned out a bit, the three of us a fleshy, tangled single organism.

--------------------

Of course we eventually got up. Probably only 5 or 10 minutes later to be honest. Karen rolled off of me and said that she was going to take a shower. Stacy asked if she could join her and they both left me laying in that damp spot on Stacy's bed.

I, for my part, took the cock ring off. It was a relief to get some normal blood flow back to my dick and I marveled at it as I watched the purple impression in the skin slowly disappear. It was amazing what people would do for sex. I also had never even noticed it happen but I realized that Stacy had put down an extra blanket on top of the bed, obviously aware of Karen's liquid tendencies during climax. I took it off and threw it in the washer and headed over to the locker room before changing my mind and letting the girls shower alone. As I walked by it seemed that they were having a private conversation and I didn't want to disturb them. Instead I did hop into the hot tub and kinda' washed myself up before getting some food ready for all of us. I wasn't sure about the girls, but after that exercise I was absolutely famished.

Dinner was nice. Subdued, but nice. Karen was completely out of it. I was a bit tired myself. Stacy was very sweet in accommodating both of us. It was obvious that she still had energy and probably could have stood to have gotten laid herself though we both knew that my dick wasn't ready to answer the call. So we ate, we talked and we prepared ourselves mentally for the fact that, in a week and with Katie's arrival, we weren't going to be quite so casual with sex anymore.