Impulse - Results Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy stood out in the open, away from the water and twirled around with her arms spread wide. It was amusing that this was our "personal" shower. There were 6 showerheads on each side of the room that all sprayed toward the center. It was a slightly less efficient way of plumbing as opposed to all of the shower heads coming off of one central wall but it allowed for more simple drainage and much better visuals when bathing with other people (not that the previous industrial workforce probably cared as much about that).

Karen disappeared for a moment but returned completely in the buff and immediately situated herself directly across from me, drenching her hair and letting the water rinse her off.

"So what were you talking about that my name came up?"

We were each now under our own showerhead, having a conversation as if it was the most normal situation in the world.

"I was telling Phil that I appreciate where my life is heading and his place in it and that I would bet you feel the same way."

"Oh, God, yes!" Karen looked as if she had tears in her eyes. I needed to lighten the mood as sentimentality is not particularly for me.

"Well, both of you are welcome. But you have to also realize that it is a two way street. Everything that I have been doing has been great for me as well. It has truly been a pleasure having both of you as such wonderful friends."

"Wait a second," Karen somewhat blurted out. "Stacy, why are you even here? Shouldn't you be up at work?"

"Cancellations. Unfortunately a larger client base usually means there are more people dictating your schedule. I would normally just stay up there or go run errands but I felt like getting a lay of the land with our new digs. So, the rest of the day I'm off!"

"Me too," said Karen. "Phil?"

"Nowhere pressing today. Contractors are not starting on the upstairs units for another few weeks."

"Then wait right here."

Karen walked right out of the shower room, her toned and tanned body dripping with water and, as always, raw sexuality.

Stacy and I continued the conversation but it was nothing of consequence and there was no real interruption when Karen came back a few minutes later with 3 opened beers in hand.

"A new home deserves a housewarming party," she said, handing a drink to each one of us. "So drink up, bitches!"

Karen began to chug her beer while Stacy and I glanced at each other with amused smiles as Karen was rarely this giddy.

Stacy and I both started drinking our beers while Karen actually danced about in the shower.

"Okay, what the hell is up with you today?!" Stacy could barely get the words out she had begun laughing so much.

"Oh, just the greatest day ever," was Karen's reply.

Going into her story, it appeared that things were turning around for her even from our conversation on the beach just a few weeks prior. Basically, she got her old job back. The office practically fell apart after she left because of the wife's interference. Other nurses and office workers were quitting and the entire environment was toxic. The doc, in the tiny timeframe, had enough and turned everything around. He threw his wife out of his practice and his life (they were on track for a quick divorce) and begged Karen to come back. To prove how serious he was he not only let her keep the severance money he had already paid but brought her on with a small percentage stake in the company. She was bound to be making quite a bit more.

Awesome for Karen, not so much for Stacy and I. While I felt happy for her I looked over to Stacy and saw that she had an apprehensive look on her face as well. We both stepped into her and gave a solemn, congratulatory hug.

"Good."

"Happy for you."

Karen was a bit surprised by our reactions, I think she was expecting a bit more excitement out of us.

"Hey, what's with you two? You aren't happy for me?"

"Of course we are happy for you," I responded. "It's just that you are obviously going to be moving out. No reason for you and Katie to be staying with us anymore with the extra money. We like living with you is all. You're our family."

Stacy was just sort of nodding along.

"Are you nuts?," Karen replied, "I'm not going anywhere. I love it here! I love living with you two. Well, at least I am not going anywhere unless you kick me out."

Stacy and I both let out an audible sigh of relief and we again pulled all three of us together for a group hug. The gang was staying together.

We finished our beers and showers and went out to do a bit of group exploring in our new space. The furniture was the same but the layout and general feel were obviously quite different. Of course we grabbed some more drinks. Of course we were still nude. The moment just had that type of mood to it. We moved as a little pack from area to area, room to room.

We opened all of the kitchen cupboards.

We examined the contents of the fridge.

We sat on every piece of furniture in the living area.

We considered hopping into the hot tub, now located basically in what would probably have been considered the dining area, but decided against it as we were all quite comfy being dry after the shower.

Before each stop or activity we got more drinks and soon found ourselves loose and jovial. Laughing and enjoying the company of one another. True to form, with that liquid lubrication came touching. Starting off with a casual bump on the hip or touch of the arm and then increasing in its duration and graphic nature. We soon found ourselves in very graphic groping mode with regular fondlings of the girls tits and asses as well as my dick.

I wasn't complaining.

We had already spent some time in my room and Karen's room, spending some group time flopping around on the beds and checking out the contents of shelves and belongings when we decided to move and check out the final bedroom, Stacy's. (As a side note, there was technically Katie's room as well, but I 100% nixed the idea of being in there considering the sexual tone the evening had been taking on). The girls went in while I took our empty bottles and cans back to the kitchen recycling bin. Coming back, I heard the sound of giggling and stopped a moment to eavesdrop a bit on the conversation. Unfortunately there wasn't much to hear, no matter how hard I tried to concentrate, all I was able to get out of it was Stacy whispering "Now? Are you sure?"

I took a few moments to make it not so obvious that I was standing there and walked into the room. I had some tequila shots and accessories with me and had a very obvious intention of what I was going to do with them.

"Shots? Body shots?," I said, walking into the room. "Who's first?"

Stacy volunteered herself and laid herself flat on her bed. We filled her belly button with the cool liquid, placed a little salt on one of her nipples and Karen held a lime in her mouth. With a lick, suck and kiss, I had done my shot.

Stacy instructed me to lay down herself and said that it was Karen's turn to do a shot.

The tequila went first, right into my belly button, just like on Stacy. I expected the salt to also go on my nipples but she mixed it up a bit, dragging her tongue up the underside of my half-hard dick and sprinkling the salt onto it. Karen and I watched silently as she then put a lime wedge in her own mouth yet stayed upright, only moving to straddle my face with her legs.

That was certainly a way to make me go instantly from six to midnight.

I was mildly disappointed that I would not be able to watch what, in my head, was going to be a hot and heavy make out session between Karen and Stacy though I admit my disappointment was eliminated t as Stacy settled herself down on my face and the musk of her silky folds were offered as a treat for my nose and mouth. Elsewhere, I felt a tongue on my throbbing member, licking off the salt and blessing it with a few additional laps around its head before moving on to the tequila and lime.

I heard whispering.

I continued my gentle work on Stacy's womanhood before she and Karen both got off of me. Opening my eyes I found each one of the girls making their way to each one of my sides, not cuddling up against me, but rather just sitting near my waist. Karen was mindlessly stroking my cock. Stacy spoke up.

"Phil, we have a request of you."

I propped myself up on my elbows a little to be a bit more eye-to-eye. My heart started racing, I didn't know why but I was nervous.

"Well, you probably didn't know this but after Karen found out that we had been having sex periodically and I found out you two had had sex as well it opened up a whole floodgate of conversation. Things that we had previously been really open about but, more recently, had not been."

Karen never looked up. She was still just petting my junior self, never making eye contact with me.

"Anyhow, in our conversations Karen told me about the things that you two have done and I told her about the things that we have done and, well, we kind of got to thinking that we may want to try some different things. Karen specifically maybe wanting to push her boundaries a bit more."

I could see that Karen was blushing and her chest was heaving a bit more with her now rapid heartbeat and increased breathing.

"So, the request from you is, if you would be up for it, maybe trying some new stuff with her... with us."

I could feel a smile spreading across my face but didn't want to seem like an over-anxious idiot. "Uhm, yeah. I think I could do some stuff like that."

Karen finally looked up and she too was smiling. Stacy leaned in and gave me a soft, prolonged kiss. "Thanks, I think you might have some fun with this too."

She popped up off the bed and walked over to one of her shelves where she grabbed a relatively non-descript box. She had already opened it when she plopped it down on the bed for us to see.

"Now, I don't want you to get freaked out by any of this," she said to Karen, "most of it was actually just gag gifts and props from bachelorette parties."

"Uh, like this," said Karen, in disbelief, pulling out a silicone dildo the size of my arm that had been coiled up in the box.

"Haha. Yeah, like that. But, there are some things in here that can really help us. So, let's get started. Karen, get Phil hard again."

Now, I know I wouldn't have been able to pass a sobriety test if a cop had pulled me over but, that said, I swear on high that everything that was happening I was able to absorb in absolute clarity. Karen did not immediately take my dick back into her hand or mouth, rather got onto all fours and straddled me, dragging her breasts up my chest and kissing me before whispering in my ear. "Thank you."

That was all it took, I was hard. I had goosebumps from the touch of her nipples, hard-yet-still-so-warm-and-soft, dancing their way across my sensitive skin. Karen expressed her appreciation for my reaction by taking me into her mouth with a smile, never breaking eye contact.

"Okay," Stacy said to her, "gently put this on him."

She handed Karen what looked to be a tiny rubber bracelet that had some sort of nub on it.

"It is going to be snug going onto him so make sure you get him nice and wet before you even start."

Stacy's comment made it obvious as to what it was and Karen took me back into her mouth, leaving me extra slick before sliding the cock-ring down my shaft.

It felt snug. Not comfortable, not painful. Mostly just different. My dick itself didn't feel like it could get any more hard. It didn't feel like it would get soft either. I had never worn one before but I was sure that it was the point of it.

Stacy didn't say much out loud for a while. Instead she just started gently pulling us and pushing us in different directions with periodic whispers of direction or encouragement as we embarked on her directed sexual journey.

Our first stop was Karen on her back with me going down on her. It wasn't like it was anything I hadn't done before and it was as enjoyable as ever. She was in the middle of the bed with me kneeling on the floor, a position I prefered because it offered easy access without straining my neck. Karen was wet before I even got started and the slow, deliberate actions of my tongue only furthered the cause. A few minutes in Stacy had Karen change her position a bit, grabbing her own legs behind the knees and pulling them as far back as she could. She was completely exposed to me at this point, her pussy bright pink and spread wide with her tiny asshole winking at me from below.

"Don't focus only on her clit," Stacy whispered in my ear, "there are a whole array of nerve endings that are begging for attention."

Student I am, I took her direction to heart. I used my tongue around the outside of her vulva, I plunged it inside of her, I rimmed her rosebud, making it slick. I was sure not to go too quickly or too slowly or to jump haphazardly from one action to the next. Stacy, for her part, used one of her hands between my legs to keep me engaged and her other hand to keep Karen's clit from feeling at all neglected with what appeared to be a soft pinching motion between her thumb and forefinger. I thought about how I was pretty sure nothing had ever happened between them other than our previous drunken threesome but Stacy had no issues whatsoever jumping right in on her roommate.

Karen began to moan and I felt those tiny, tell-tale vibrations on my mouth. Stacy must have felt the exact same thing with her fingers as she had both of us stop. I was somewhat surprised at first but Stacy told me that we were just aiming to "make it count." Karen, for her part, almost had a look of betrayal on her face as we stepped away but Stacy explained the point of this session was trying a whole bunch of new things, not just quickly climaxing.

Stacy told Karen to get on all fours and then, quick as a whip, dropped to her knees to take me into her mouth for a few moments. I didn't quite have the same sensitivity that I was used to, I made the assumption that it was based on the cock ring, but it still felt pretty damn good.

Karen was fully presented, her entire sex still glistening from my oral attention to it. "Go slowly," was all Stacy said to me as she stood up and directed me toward her friend. I did as I was told, pressing the head of my swollen phallus up to her opening and allowing her to accept me in.

She was very, very wet and very, very eager to have me inside of her. Even through my somewhat-numbed cock I could feel the reactions of her body, her inner walls squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing.

Stacy was fishing through her box of toys before she came and stood behind me for a moment, pressing soft breasts up against my back and kissing my neck. She spoke directly to me, "everything still okay?"

"Yeah," I responded in a whisper as not to disturb Karen, "but not to sound like I am complaining, but I am a bit numb. I feel like I normally feel more than this."

"It's the cock ring. Today is about Karen. Though, don't worry, I am sure we will make it up to you."

Stacy kissed me sensually. It was very wet and with lots of tongue and, while doing so, found my hand and put something into it.

"Use that on her."

It was a butt plug. Nothing special per say. Just a relatively non-descript blue silicone model with a conical head and a ring handle on the end.

"Slowly, of course. Use your fingers to warm her up. But, first, give me a sec."

Stacy made her way down to Karen and lay beside her on the bed. "Hey, everything still okay?"

"Yes. God, yes."

"Let us know if you don't like any of this, okay?"

Stacy smiled and nodded at me and I pressed my thumb up against Karen's asshole. She flexed at first but then relaxed as I rimmed my finger around her, feeling her body grow more accustomed to the sensation. Stacy got up and grabbed some lube, coating the outside of the buttplug and indicating to me it was time to use it. I pressed it up against her opening. Her reaction was the same as my finger with her first puckering and then loosening up. I worked the tapered end in and out, slowly pushing it further in, all the while still continuing my cocks slow and steady work in her pussy. After some time it was in, her pink eye replaced by the appearance of a baby pacifier. It wasn't more than a few moments before Stacy told me to do the exact opposite.

"Okay, now take it out. Again, very slowly"

I did what I figured was right and was rewarded by the feeling of Karen's steamy cunt squeezing down on me as its widest section was pulled through her sphincter.

"Oh, God. I need to come."

"No, not yet," Stacy said calmly. "Phil, why don't you pull out for a moment. We have one more thing to do."

Karen collapsed on the bed and I stood there, still very much hard and bouncing around in the steamy air. Stacy, for her part, took the plug from my hand and replaced it with a string of 5 large-ish beads and a bottle of lube.

"Start at the end, one at a time."

It took some coaxing to get Karen's ass back up into the air and in an appropriate position. I could tell that she was somewhere in between totally spent and completely wired from the frustration of not being allowed to orgasm. Though, she was still willing to go along with pretty much anything and did not resist at all when I started pressing them up against her now primed anus.

With a little pressure and a gasp with each from Karen, they all went in.

Stacy instructed Karen to get up.

"Oh, shit! I can feel them moving around in me!"

"Bad?" I asked.

"Oh, no. Good. Very, very good."

Stacy had me lie down on the bed and primed my cock with some wet oral action. The thought of my dick having been just in her friend's dripping gash and how her mouth would have gotten me extra hard if it wasn't for the fact that the cock ring wouldn't let my erection subside even if I wanted it to.

"Karen. Time to finish."

Stacy instructed her friend to get on top of me with two final actions of her own.

First, she pressed down on the nubby portion of the cock ring and turned it on. It seemed that it had a vibrator in it and would be directly pressed up against Karen's clit each time she dropped down on me.

Second, she was the one who guided me into Karen. My cock in one hand. Two of her fingers holding Karen's lips open with the other.

Getting set up for this final position was the longest break we had experienced in the session and it was obvious that Karen needed to get back into a rhythm. It was interesting to hear the buzzing of the vibrator muffle every time she rubbed up against it but I believe it had its achieved its intended effect as she was again moaning and displaying the outward signs of ecstasy that she has previously been experiencing. It was very obvious that nothing was going to be stopping her this time and if Stacy even tried then blood most likely would be spilled.

Our bodies were moving in unison and Karen's breath began to become labored when I felt a mild squeezing sensation along the length of my cock.

"Oh... Oh... my... God!" Karen cried out with absolutely no hang-up. If she had ever been self conscious about our actions or her exposure today, it was obviously gone.

A second squeezing sensation began and Karen started going over the top.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop," she called out between labored breaths.

A third squeezing and Karen began to twitch.

A fourth and my groin was soaked with her liquid. Karen wasn't holding anything back at this point. She was moaning so loudly she probably could have been heard out on the beach. Yet it wasn't distracting, rather so hot I even felt myself begin to twitch.

A fifth squeeze and Karen collapsed on me. She could go on no longer. Her body was heaving on top of me as she tried to catch her breath. I, for the most part, was numb. Of course the vast majority of my senses were still intact, just that my cock was numb. To be perfectly honest I have no idea if I even came.