Impulse - Results Pt. 05

Story Info
Getting to know Katie.
9.6k words
4.76
8.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Authors Note: Part 5 obviously picks up where Part 4 left off. While I make the suggestion to read from the beginning, a couple of refresher notes:

Characters previously introduced:

Phil - Main protagonist. Wealthy 40-something white male who reshaped his entire life following a workplace accident. Has had a lifelong tendency to act rather impulsively, sometimes with mixed results.

Stacy - Originally, Phil's physical therapist. Runs a personal training practice out of the on-site gym in the building they all live in.

Karen - Originally, Stacy's roommate.

Katie - Karen's daughter.

Paul - Phil's live-in personal assistant who disappeared mysteriously, most likely robbing Phil of all his possessions in the process. A minor character at most.

Phil, Stacy and Karen decided to move in together. With the upcoming addition of Katie, Phil purchased their building(s) and they all moved again into an entirely new space which they just "christened" with a bit bolder-than-normal-for-Karen-and-Phil sexcapade.

------------------

The next morning I was stirred awake a little bit earlier than usual. Not by sound but by feeling. I lifted the covers to find Karen ringing her tongue around the head of my dick.

"Hey there," I croaked, "good morning?"

"I would say that I am sorry to wake you up but I'm really not. I wanted to thank you."

Neither one of us was nude, but neither one of us was wearing enough to really be classified as clothed either. She in a very thin matching tank top and loose shorts pajama set, me in just a pair of thin cotton boxers, my boner poking out of the front.

I pulled Karen to me so we were more face to face. She wrapped her an arm and a leg over me and snuggled in close.

"How are you feeling?" I really hadn't had a chance to talk to just her about what happened yesterday.

"Good. I am nervous about work and anxious for Katie to be moving in but am still good overall."

"Good to hear," I responded. "Not exactly what I had in mind when I asked, but that is good nonetheless."

"Oh, yeah, that," she chuckled, "I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I'm a bit sore. Not painfully so, just something I noticed when I got up this morning. How about you?" She had already wrapped her delicate fingers around me and was helping to maintain the circulation of a single appendage.

"Not sore, but feeling different. Wearing that cock ring was not like anything I have done before. I am glad I did, don't get me wrong, there is absolutely no way I would have been able to last that long without it. Just not sure it is for me every time."

"I absolutely agree. I felt things last night that I didn't know I could feel. When I finally came I thought I was going to pass out. I don't want to take away any one bit from that. Just not sure my body or mind would be able to handle it every time. Physically, I was spent."

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it. It certainly seemed like you did in the end."

"How about you? Was the same type of over the top high?"

"Actually, I don't think I ever actually came per se. I had something close to an orgasm for what seemed to be quite a long time, but I was so numb at that point I couldn't feel much."

"I kinda' thought so," she said. "When we were in the shower and washing up nothing came out of me."

My dick was now quite hard.

"Stacy already left for work. You okay with what I was doing? I feel it is the least I can do for you."

"Well, one, yes, absolutely. Two, you don't have to do anything for me. The pleasure is always mine."

Karen pulled the covers back off of both of us and slipped my boxers off down my legs. Before she got started though I insisted on my own provisions. First, I had her get nude. Second, I was not the only one to get some action. She was worried at first, hinting that she might be a bit too tender but I assured her my therapy would be appreciated.

And with that we spent the morning in a pleasant 69. True to my word, I was gentle in my actions and her slow-approach orgasm was an indication that my touch was appropriate. True to her word, she thanked me in a way that words could not necessarily achieve and my orgasm, most likely pent up from the prior day, was a load off (no pun intended) I have difficulty explaining. In reality, it was a renewal of the vanilla experiences we had been sharing up until the prior night but had not fully appreciated. The only difference was that there was somehow a greater thankfulness for the simple pleasure of the actions and company of one another.

-----------------------

Moving day came.

It was mildly anticlimactic as Katie didn't really have that much in the way of belongings. Nonetheless, Karen took charge of the entire situation. For her own part, she was starting work the next day. She told her boss that she might as well hold off starting again until after moving day and he agreed as to not disrupt the office multiple times. Stacy and I weren't actually able to be there for the ceremonial first time Karen and Katie walked through the door but we all agreed that we would all have a nice dinner at home the very first night.

I was busy meeting with contractors. The time had come to not only get started working on our (hopefully) permanent home but also the other floors of the building. Thankfully, I wasn't totally alone as I had maintained a few of the staff that had been employed by the previous owners for general maintenance. They had also employed a building manager, a woman who was so incredibly rude and obnoxious to me upon our introduction it wasn't difficult for me to let her go right on the spot. The downside was it left me alone in working with the contractors and workers that would be in and out of the building and on the phone. I was invigorated with energy at the prospect of it but also knew from experience that hiring additional help would be mandatory in the relatively near future.

It was well past 6 when I was finally able to break away. I was pissed at myself because I had told Karen we could do dinner at 6:30 and obviously that was not possible. I ran into Stacy in the hallway on the way to the front door. Same issue. We both felt terrible. Walking in the front door I realized we were saved as Karen and Katie were nowhere to be found. A note in the kitchen said "Went for a walk. Back at 6." Thankfully they lost time the same way that we each did. We flipped a coin for whether we should or not but ultimately decided that, even after losing the toss, we needed to take showers. As it turns out, we were basically dripping wet and caught scurrying out of the locker room when Karen and Katie walked back in the door.

My life, since getting hurt, had included a lot of new experiences. We could now add to that list "being-introduced-to-your-roommate/lovers-21-year-old-daughter-while-only-wearing-a-towel-after-having-just-been-showering-with-a-third-roommate-in-a-communal-shower."

For Katie it appeared to be just another normal day in her life. She immediately gave both Stacy (also only clad in a towel) and myself very tight hugs and gushed over how happy was to meet us and how thankful she was to me for housing her in such a "unique and awesome place."

If she was looking to win some brownie points it was working.

I didn't know how to act or react with Katie there, only being covered by a thin layer of terry cloth, so I excused myself and went to my room to get dressed and returned to find all of the girls deciding that they were going to get dressed and, instead of eating in, were going to head out for dinner.

"Sound good, Phil?"

Sure, I was game.

We went to a local Cuban bistro. It was somewhere in between a dump-dive and hidden foodie mecca but we enjoyed a comfortable, casual meal of Cubano's and other down-home comfort food. We told our backstories to Katie, filling her in on some of the details that Karen maybe had not told her. Obviously not to the granularity of our sexual escapades with one another, but a bit more info than your basic "hello's."

Katie, for her part, was bubbly in her interaction but also seemed far more mature than I was expecting. She engaged in actual conversation. She talked about her life not in reference to parties and friends, but in goals and paths to success. It wasn't until she got up to go to the restroom that Stacy and I were able to say something to Karen.

"That is one fabulous kid you have there, Karen."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for saying so, she is pretty great. I hate that she has to put school on hold for a year but, on the other hand, I am excited to have her experience real life a bit more before having to get back to it. Plus, I just really like having her around."

Katie was making her way back to the table and it gave me a chance to size her up physically. I felt a little strange doing it as she is Karen's daughter but, then again, I am human after all. She was just as tall as her mom though not quite as curvy, not surprising considering Karen's augmentation and the fact that she was a woman, not a girl. She was slim, though with a curvy set of hips that were slightly wider than her bust. Her face could never compare with Karen but she was very pretty nonetheless. Honestly, if I were her parent, based on how well she appeared to maintain both physically and mentally, I would have been just as proud as Karen.

We finished up dinner and made our way back to the apartment. It was pretty late and all three of the "grown-ups" had to work the next day. It was getting back to the apartment when reality struck as Stacy said she had to go to the bathroom. I was the one who addressed it.

"So, about the bathroom situation here, Katie. Sorry about that. I am working at getting our permanent apartment going but we are still probably looking at a number of months before it is ready. I am sure we can figure out a schedule though to give you some privacy whenever you need it though, the last thing we want is for you to feel uncomfortable in your own home."

"Meh, she's fine," Karen chimed in, harassing her daughter a bit "She can handle it."

"Thanks, Phil," Katie responded. "I appreciate it. But, seriously, the three of you don't need to change anything for me. I am sure that any arrangement you have with each other will be just fine with me. As long as I don't make you uncomfortable I am sure you won't make me."

"You also have access to the upstairs gym," Stacy chimed in.

"Seriously, no special treatment! I know I haven't been here long but hopefully soon you can think of me as just one of the gang. That won't happen if you are tiptoeing around me."

We nodded in agreement and said our formalities of "Yes," "of course" and so on but there was one thing for sure: It took me a while to get used to both Karen and Stacy and it was going to take me even longer to get used to Karen's daughter. I was absolutely going to be tiptoeing around her before I had a CPS team beating down my door and taking me to jail... even if she wasn't technically a child. In the meantime it was off to bed... alone.

-------------

The next few weeks were a blur. To be quite honest, I feel like I barely saw any of the girls. Sure, there was a little bit in passing. We also tried to have at least one meal a week together. But, for myself and Karen and Stacy, there were no lengthy periods together and there was certainly no sex.

Personally, or professionally, things were busier than ever. Not in a good way, unfortunately. The contractors found asbestos in the pipe insulation and ceiling tiles. As we could not just evict everyone (including ourselves) from both buildings, they had to perform remediation in micro-batches. This meant everything moved much slower and everything was also significantly more expensive. Nothing that I hadn't seen before, but still not pleasant news. So, while that batch of contractors did that, I attempted to get everything else lined up. Design plans were made, materials were ordered, and I cleared out storage space so once the materials started coming in I could stage them so the contractors had very easy access and hit the ground running.

This is not to say that there was absolutely no time for fun or fitness. I was still working with Stacy though, unfortunately, now down to 2 days a week PT and massage only once per. Even without Stacy I was still forcing myself to get at least 30 minutes of "gym" time most days. Not necessarily specifically in the gym, but a healthy combination of cardio and weights. I had pretty much given up on the Scrabble group. It was a welcome distraction when I was living by myself and relatively unemployed but now I just didn't have time for it. I was still riding my bike. Not necessarily as much as I would have liked, but enough to get some fresh air and continue my quest to try as many new restaurants as possible. Though, it was getting more and more difficult now that I had already stopped into most of the restaurants and bars that were within a "reasonable" riding distance.

I had not been able to get to the beach.

Not at all.

Of course, a dermatologist would have told me that was a good thing. I guess I just like to live on the wild side of life though as an all-over-tan was one of my few vices in life. I didn't particularly have an all-over-tan at this point and I was almost getting antsy about getting back out into the sun.

IMPULSE: So, one Saturday, I decided to go.

I asked Karen and Stacy but neither of them were able to go. Karen said she had errands to run and Stacy was stuck in the apartment all day doing paperwork. She said she could possibly join me a bit later but was unsure when she would be done with her tasks, workout, shower, etc. Karen actually suggested I ask Katie but there were two issues with that.

First, she was nowhere to be found.

Second, even if she was standing 10' away from me there was zero chance I would ask her to join me at a nude beach.

RESULT: I decided not to ride, rather to jog, as I had minimal gear and made my way quickly to the beach. Though I was determined not to let it stop me, it was only an "okay" day outside. Blue skies and sunny but with a decent amount of wind coming off the water and up the beach. If I had the opportunity to get out on the sand more often I probably would have chosen that day as one of the ones to sit out. In my case, beggars can't be choosers.

I was probably about halfway down the beach, and still quite a ways away from the nude section, when I came upon something surprising. Or, more accurately, someone surprising. Katie was there. I could see that someone was sitting there as I was coming up the beach, I just didn't realize it was her until she called out to me.

"Phil!"

"Oh, hey! Enjoying the sun? Probably more beach time here than in the Northeast, huh?"

"Yeah. Are you just out for a jog or are you gonna' spend some time on the beach as well?"

I didn't know how to respond. I knew exactly what my aim and goals were, I just didn't know how to answer her. What was I supposed to say? 'Yeah, I am going to use the beach but I am not going to stay here with you and I don't want you coming with me either.'

"Hadn't decided yet, actually. I have a towel and stuff with me but I can't decide if I was just jogging or sitting."

"Oh. Well, if you decide to sit on the beach and wouldn't mind some company I wouldn't mind having any myself either. Do you normally come down here or do you stay by the apartment?"

"Actually, I normally go down a bit farther, but more up by the gra..."

I couldn't believe the words were coming out of my mouth. I was literally telling her exactly where I would be as opposed to hiding the information from her like I was planning.

"Uh, yeah," I continued in a bit of a stutter, "but, like I said, I'm not sure if I am even staying on the beach."

"Oh. Well, okay. Maybe another time then."

It seemed pretty obvious that she could see through my bullshit. I think it might have even hurt her feelings a bit. I felt bad and did the only thing I thought appropriate, I said goodbye and started jogging again.

I got to the usual spot and set myself up. Towel out, sunscreen down, book out, I was all set. As a reminder, I chose this spot for its combination of sun, shade and protection from the wind. That day I got two out of three. The sun and shade were great. Wind protection... not so much. It wasn't as if it was horrible, it just wasn't very good. Much of the time I was fine, it was the bursts of wind that were the issue. In short, it kinda' hurt. I would get a nice sweat going and feel good about the day and then the next thing I knew it was as if someone was running me through a full body sandblaster. I then went from happy and warm to flustered and dirty. I couldn't relax, I couldn't think straight... in short, I was miserable.

IMPULSE: I packed up my items and made my way back down the beach. From afar I am sure I would have looked like a crazy person as I believe I was talking to myself the entire time, cursing out loud how angry I was that my one opportunity to do an activity I so enjoyed was thwarted.

I made my way into the apartment and dropped my stuff at the door, attempting to strip off my clothing as I made my way directly to the bathroom. It was one of those situations where my mind was so focused on a singlar topic that I didn't pay attention to anything else.

Like I didn't pay attention to the fact that water was already running.

RESULT: I walked around the vision blocking wall and practically ran into Katie.

"Whoa!" I shouted, startled.

"Whoa!" She shouted back, equally startled.

I immediately jumped back and covered my package with my hands. I didn't leave, mind you, I just sort of stood there like an idiot as she composed herself. Probably before she even did catch her breath I told her I would let her finish and come back later as I turned to leave. I hadn't even made it around the door when she stopped me.

"Phil!"

"Yeah, what?" I did turn to face her though I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Do you need to take a shower?"

"I'm in no rush, I can wait."

"Will you please just take a shower?"

I did look at her. She had a look on her face that was pleading. "There are plenty of other shower heads, will you please just use one?"

"I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"It's making me much more uncomfortable for you to not take a shower. This is your home. I am the intruder here."

I nodded a sort of appreciation for her sentiment and turned on a shower head opposite of her in the room.

It was not the most relaxing shower I have ever had. Probably not for either of us. I only have myself to blame. I didn't say a word to Katie. Not that she was pressing for conversation. She was right though as it was my house and I was making her feel uncomfortable as my guest. I was not sure how long Katie had been in the shower before I got there but I do know that I finished as quickly as possible, washing up and leaving. I consoled myself for my rudeness in that at least I said goodbye as I left.

I went directly to my room. It was still very early in the day and, from the looks of it outside it appeared that the wind had died down and was turning out to be beautiful. If I had known that previously I would have just stayed on the beach. Hindsight is always 20/20. I couldn't get out of my own head about how I had treated Katie and how I was reacting to the entire situation. I was just out of my element. She was so young, after all. Sure, technically an adult but, to me, just a kid.

There was a knock at my door, I heard a small voice from outside.

"Phil? Are you in there? Can I come in?"

It was Katie, of course. I had never actually gotten dressed and quickly grabbed a thin cotton robe I had... but rarely wore.