Impulse - Results Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, of course."

I knew it was time to lay it all out there. To apologize for the way that I had acted and to try and explain myself. She caught me a little off guard.

Katie came into my room dressed in a light cotton tank top and shorts. They looked like a mismatched pajama set but, honestly, it could have just been what "the kids" were wearing these days. It appeared that from the way the clothing hung that she was not wearing a bra but it wasn't as if I was going to check further.

"Is it okay if I sit down?"

There was really no furniture in my room other than my bed, none of us had much room in the little converted offices, but for the first time I was not totally awkward and did invite her to make herself comfortable.

"I want to apologize for my behavior," she said.

That one threw me for a loop. I stumbled for words to try and find a response but she actually cut me off before I even got there.

"Look, I know this is probably strange for you. My mom told me that you don't have any kids. So, to now all of a sudden have someone else's kid in your house has got to be more than a bit awkward. Plus, with my insistence that you treat me as "one of the gang" when I am obviously not "one of the gang" is making it even worse. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I am going to do my best to stay out of your hair for the next year and then things will be back to normal once I go back to school."

I felt like such an asshole.

Katie turned to walk out but I stopped her.

"Katie, I am so sorry. Whether you are saying it or not, you are absolutely right, I have been acting like a jerk. The truth is I just don't know how to keep myself composed around you when you are naked."

"Like, you are afraid of getting a boner?" Katie had a confused look on her face.

"No, not that." I paused a moment and was chuckling a bit when I started back speaking. "Well, I guess maybe that too if it were to come down to it. But, no, not what I was referring to. The reality is I am quite a bit older than you and while you do seem mature and very much an adult as your age would legally imply, my own head is causing me issue, especially considering my relationship with your m..."

My sentence stopped dead in its tracks and I immediately regretted my words. I didn't mean to say anything about Karen as it wasn't my place to do so. Not knowing what to do I just kind of stood there.

"Your relationship with my mom?"

Her tone was questioning my not angrily so, more that she was just looking to get clarification to the last word I was going to say.

"Yes," I sighed.

Katie seemed almost relieved.

"Phil, I know about your relationship with my mom."

"You do?" I couldn't believe that Karen would have told her daughter about everything we have done.

"Well, I don't know every nitty-gritty detail... and would prefer not to know them. But I know that she speaks highly and glowingly of you. I know that you two, and Stacy as well, have become great friends. I know that you took her in when she lost her job and had me moving here and was faced with the prospect of having to basically start over yet again."

"Well, yeah." I left it at that as I obviously wasn't going to bring up the two drunken threesomes as well as the multitude of one-on-one sessions that Karen and I had shared over time.

"...and I admit I have to assume that you two have had sex as well. To which I say 'Well done' to you as my mom is a total babe... not to say that you are chopped liver... and also not to say I want any of the details."

I chuckled.

"The point is, I understand all of that and none of it bothers me. Now, as far as the nudity is concerned, that doesn't bother me either. I was raised in a very body positive environment. My mom and dad were always comfortable in their skin and that passed on to me. Some of my friends think that I am some sort of crazy exhibitionist but, honestly, I am just fine with me being me and understand that we all have parts."

This girl half my age was teaching me a thing or two about life.

"You really don't care," I asked.

"I really don't care," she answered.

We made a pact right then and there. She was now part of our home. No special treatment, no awkward treatment. I told her to forgive me if I still had the tendency to fumble around like an idiot every now and then but to certainly not take it personally. I offered her my hand to shake on my agreement but she pushed it away and hugged me.

"So you really won't treat me any different?"

"I'll try not to."

"Starting now?"

"Of course."

"Okay. Well then, if you haven't noticed, the weather has shifted and it is absolutely beautiful out now. Would you be up for going back out to the beach?"

"The beach? Yeah, sure. I do love it out there."

"Awesome. Then let's go. Shall we walk or maybe ride our bikes?"

"Up to you."

"Let's ride our bikes. I will borrow my mom's. Leave in 5?"

"Sure."

We started to go our separate ways when Katie stopped and called back to me. "Oh. And, Phil? Just to be clear, we're going to your beach."

My beach?

Oh, shit. My beach.

------------------

I was about to protest but I knew I shouldn't even bother. She would have ripped me a new one and I would have deserved every second of the abuse. Here I was, being told that I was going to a nude beach with a lovely young woman and I was practically dreading the concept. I made myself a mental note that I should probably see a psychiatrist.

Packing was easy. I grabbed a bag with a towel and sunscreen and met Katie at the bikes, where I already had my beach chair strapped to the side of it. She, for her part, had a towel draped around her neck.

"You travel light," I quipped.

"No need for extra clothing on this trip," she replied with a smile.

Clever girl.

The ride there was pleasant. We took our time and rode at an extremely leisurely pace.

"So, how did you know about my beach," I asked her.

"Because I have already been there," she responded. "A couple of times, actually. Both times with my mom. Stacy also joined us one of the times. I was actually thinking about going today but I chickened out. I am not ready to be there alone yet."

"Yeah. This isn't to say that I have seen any dangerous or sketchy looking characters out there but I think that for someone your age and gender it is probably a good idea to maintain the buddy system. Do you have any friends you can go with?"

"I thought I was right now," she responded with a coy smile.

"Ah, touche. What I meant was, someone your own age. Do you even know anyone around here?"

"Not really. While I know a couple of girls at the school I am transferring to there isn't anyone I would feel comfortable enough with to have this type of conversation with. Who knows though, maybe some future classmates are already there and I just don't know it. There were probably no girls at my old college that would never even consider going nude. At least that is the impression I got."

"Well, I can't believe I am saying this, but if you ever need some company and I am not working, I could join you. It's my happy place."

Katie laughed and we picked up the pace and sped our way there.

There were a pleasant number of people out on the playa that day, just the right amount to offer a decent selection for people-watching as well as create enough of a hum or vibe in the air for a beachgoer to appreciate. We made it to my standard spot (which appeared to also now be Katie's standard spot as she led the way there) and got ourselves situated before the moment of truth came along.

"Okay, I'll make it easy on you," she said to me. "We can get undressed at the same time. Count of 3, alright?"

"Sure."

"One..."

IMPULSE: Before she even got to two I yanked down my shorts and pulled off my shirt as quickly as I could. This old guy still has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Katie was actually speechless for a moment and just sort of stood there, sizing me up and staring at me.

RESULT: "Not fair," she said as she slowly pulled her shirt up over her head.

"I thought you would be proud of me," I responded sarcastically as I grabbed my sunscreen and began to apply it to myself.

My earlier suspicions were confirmed when it was made obvious that Katie was not wearing a bra... or panties under her shorts for that matter. She neatly folded her clothes and put them in a little pile on the corner of her towel.

"You want any of this," I asked, offering the sunscreen.

"I normally don't... but know that I should. Might as well."

"Can you do my back first?"

Katie took a dollop and rubbed it into my back as I finished up myself before I turned to help her out.

"Actually, I'm going to go into the water first, I'll put some on when I get back."

"You know where to find me."

I plopped into my chair and admired the view as Katie walked away from me and down to the water. Her body reiterated how young she was, each step accentuating her muscle and skin that was still so delightfully smooth and tight. She had the body of a volleyball player, tall and mostly lean with curvy hips and a great ass. Her best asset though was obviously her legs. They had to be the longest legs I had ever seen and were incredibly shaped. She would have made all the 1940's pinups jealous. Closing my eyes and turning my face up to the sun I sat in a silent appreciation of how much I was enjoying my life lately.

I had certainly zoned out and quite possibly dozed off a bit as I was startled to find Katie standing in front of me and asking if she could use my sunscreen. Popping up, I helped myself to helping her and immediately did her back while she worked on herself. The conversation was light at best. Very little was said but not in an uncomfortable way, I think that neither one of us just had anything to say. Upon my completion Katie thanked me for my help and I sat back down while she continued. Of course, with her standing directly in front of me, her attention consumed with applying her sunscreen, it gave me a chance to finally make my final superficial observations of her.

As previously noted, she was tall and lean. Her breasts were smaller but very nicely shaped, a lovely handful topped with perfectly round and slightly puffy, light rosy areola with an almost flat nipple on it. She was very slim, with a flat stomach and narrow waist before gently flaring out into more womanly hips. Neither her chest, back or butt bore any sign of tan lines though her entire body was covered with a very fine peach fuzz that stood up on end whenever a breeze blew through. Finally, those same long, tapered legs that I previously viewed from behind were now crowned in the front by a full patch of dark brown stubble. To be honest, that was probably what intrigued me most. I figured someone her age would have been fully shaved down to a glossy shine. Instead it was quite natural, a broad triangle indicating fully what nature had intended, at least if it grew out again.

"Phil!"

Again I had to be snapped out of my daydream zone. I was thankful I was wearing dark sunglasses as I was otherwise sure to have been caught staring directly at her crotch. My crotch was thankful that I was honestly starring in a wholly objective sense and did not cause me to "lose my composure."

"Huh? What?"

"You keep zoning out. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. I think my schedule is catching up to me and that, combined with the heat, is basically knocking me out. What were you saying again?"

Katie sat directly in front of me, legs indian-style but otherwise straight up, her breasts proudly displayed on her chest without the tiniest bit of sag.

"Do you normally sit in this here?"

"Yes, pretty much every time. I like that it offers sun, shade and a great view of the ocean and rest of the beach if you are at the right angle. Any particular reason you ask?"

"No, not necessarily. I was just thinking that if there was ever a circumstance where we decided to meet up I would know where you are. This is the same spot that I came to with my mom and Stacy as well."

"I guess I did sort of figure that one out when you were the one to lead us here."

Katie smiled but didn't say anything else. Instead she just pointed her face directly up to the sun and let its warmth soak into her. "God, it feels so nice."

She was right. The sun had a magical power over me too. I closed my eyes and let it soak in with only the white noise of the ocean and the beach in the background, it was paradise.

I heard some shuffling a few moments later and opened my eyes to find Katie laying down on her back. She had stretched herself out, her feet right at the base of my chair and her head and arms pointed toward the beach. With her legs separated ever so slightly, it was made clear to me that my previous observation was not totally true. While she did have a full patch of stubble on her pubic mound, around her opening itself she was completely bare. I mean as smooth as a baby, what looked to be fully waxed around her lips and into her buttcrack. I caught myself staring and willed myself to stop as there was no telling what physical reaction it would have had on me.

We laid in silence for a little while before I found myself getting restless and reached for the book that I kept in my bag. Somewhat surprisingly I was able to get into the storyline and not be distracted with the visuals being presented to me and was almost mildly upset after a little while when Katie began to stir and grabbed my attention. We caught one another's glances and smiled.

"Done on one side?"

"Yeah, starting to roast. I was thinking about going back in the water. You up for a dip?"

I flipped through my book and counted to the next chapter break.

"Probably in about 15 pages if you are willing to wait."

"Really? You sure you don't want to go now? Well, I guess I could wait," she responded and went about rolling over to get some sun on her back.

This was bad news for me as a chain reaction of events occurred.

First, her movement and rolling on her towel caused it to become all bunched and uneven under her.

Second, in an attempt to straighten it up she got on all fours and basically presented herself, doggystyle, to me. The ensuing view left absolutely nothing to my imagination. With her knees parted and her ass pointed to the sky, I was now a one man audience for the most intimate show one could attend. Her pussy lips gently parted with pink inner lips on display, her asshole winking at me with each of her body movements as she continued to try and straighten her towel. It was a real life porn video.

Third, I went totally hard. My dick practically pushed my book out of my hands. I don't think I had a reaction this severe since I was a teen and my body still had no idea what was going on.

Fourth, Katie peaked her head around and saw me, mouth hanging down on my chest, erection at attention, just gawking at her.

"Uhm, I thought you had 15 pages to read," she said. "Are you sure you don't want to go down into the water and cool off?" She had a knowing grin on her face.

I smiled at her and shook my head. She knew exactly what she was doing. This girl was not as shy and innocent as she was trying to lead me to believe.

Katie stood up and directly in front of me and held out her hand.

"C'mon, let's go."

I took her hand but did not stand up. With her crotch now right at my eye level it was not helping my erection go down in the least.

"Thanks, but I have a bit of a situation here," I responded, directing my eyes toward my bobbing boner.

"You worry too much. Let's go in the water."

She began pulling on me and I reluctantly got out of my seat. I was pointing up at probably a 45 degree angle away from my body. Embarrassing to say the least.

Katie eyed me up and did not shy away from spending more than her fair share of time sizing up my dick. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

While continuing to hold my hand she pulled me toward the water, slowly at first. Of course, with me behind her my eyes were drawn directly to her backside and the sexy sway that it was performing as she walked through the sand.

... still not helping.

Thankfully her youthful exuberance kicked in and we started jogging down the beach towards the water. As far as I was concerned, the faster we could get into it, the better.

The water itself felt colder than I expected, possibly because I had heated up so much. We were still hand-in-hand when we got into the surf and Katie kept pulling me along until it was deep enough to dive in. It must have looked ridiculous, my dick bobbing up and down, and I hoped that the other beachgoers hadn't noticed as we passed by. Though, I doubt any red-blooded straight male would have been able to find blame in it considering my companion. I just felt somehow inappropriate for not being able to mentally overcome nature taking its course and I also did think about the obvious sexual connotations an erection included and how others would take that in what was supposed to be a "sex free" setting.

Katie finally let go and we swam around a bit before meeting up again, each sort of just bobbing in the water.

"Feels better, huh," she asked me. "Are you all sorted out?"

"Yeah, thanks." I could tell that she was just messing with me. Maybe I opened the door for it to happen when I yanked down my shorts and caught her off guard. "Proud of yourself?"

Katie giggled a bit. "I know. I'm not really sure what came over me just then. It was mean."

"No, not mean, just unexpected." I paused for a moment in thought.

"Well, now that I think about it, probably a little bit mean too. It isn't like I can retaliate. Those types of things are dismissed as a byproduct of being young and female. If a guy did something like that, especially a guy my age, well, there would be hell to pay."

Katie had a look of disbelief on her face. "Okay, excuse my french, but that is total bullshit. Yeah, if you went and got your dick out on a playground you would probably be arrested. But, if I did the same thing so would I. We aren't talking about a playground here. We are talking about a secluded section of a nude beach that is only populated with adults. Plus, it isn't like we are strangers. We live in the same apartment, have showered together and, if I am recalling correctly, you dropped your pants in front of me unexpectedly just moments before. I flashed my cooter, I saw your dick. Big deal, harmless fun."

"I know, I know. And I admit you have a point. But then there is also the point of my age and your mom."

"Are you kidding me? Also bullshit. One, you aren't that old. If you are talking about some sort of age equals maturity then I will counter with you, again, need to lighten up. If you are talking about your physical shape then I will say that you have absolutely nothing to worry about there as I bet most of the guys my age would kill to have a body like yours and most of the girls my age would kill to get on a body like yours."

An immediate, stupid goofy smile came to my face but Katie continued on her rant.

"Lastly, as far as my mom is concerned, please. My mom would be pissed if she found out that I messed with you and you didn't do anything about it."

I still had the stupid grin on my face, Katie finished up.

"The whole point is that you need to loosen up around me. Stop being so proper. I'm not that kind of girl."

I nodded. Not because I absolutely agreed with her but more because, to a certain extent, she was right. Instead, I just changed the subject.

"Hey, all of this aside, how are you doing down here? I haven't been around the apartment and we haven't talked much. Are you keeping busy? Have you found a job? Are you ready for school? What is the program you are going into?"